• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Here's another preview of the chapter :P -
hashirama_senju_vs_uchiha_madara_by_cheo36-d5hpga1.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
(Are there going to be battles on the sidelines as well?)

LunaCrosby said:
"I need to be hard on myself if i want to do what's right" he says.
"Suit yourself, but at least relax a little, y'know" she said looking back at him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No xD )))
((( No. That's all you'll be getting from me. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began drinking water as Asuka spoke, maintaining his gaze on her. When she mentioned liking him, he coughed slightly. He soon looked at Asuka's smiling face, a flash of the coming events occurring within his mind. He began thinking in his mind♅...
“ Ragnarøkkr draws closer. Damn it, I thought I'd have more time.. ”

giphy.gif

...♅As the flash ended, he was greeted by Asuka's smiling face, prompting him to smile lightly at her. He finally spoke♅...

“ I.. like you too, Asuki-chan~ ”

tumblr_nejg5v9NOK1s9jnzyo1_500_zps22tuspax.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed and covered her face in embarrassment,"Do things like this usually happen on dates? Because if so, it's really embarrassing and...yeah just embarrassing." She muttered into her hands, afraid to look at Akira because she would blush even more.

(My characters locations )

Lexi: ????

Levi: Walking away from weird people

Harper: Sleeping inside Lexi (I know I know sounds wrong)

Rin: At her dorm with Kyle and Toru

Kyle: At Rins dorm

Annabel continued to bow till he sat down before standing up and walking over siting to one side of Thana what blake dat on the other as Thana stared over at hayate "no need to sit so far away" she said over to him

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well ask away" He said happily with his eyes glimmering with happiness

Cam sighed as he stood up and put a hand on her stomach and smiled "It's your choice love"
Nora chuckled and nodded,"Alright then. These are gonna come pretty fast so listen carefully." She said before taking a deep breath and starting,"What do you like to eat? Do you have any hobbies or anything? Do you like reading or drawing? What type of being are you exactly? I thought you were human but you can still do all these cool tricks and such. Minus the beach thing that is." Nora said quickly.

Farah pouted,"But I don't know where. I guess the beach or something...Or an amusement park! That sounds really fun!" She said happily as she placed her hand over his.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled brightly and hugged yuki back lifting her off the ground and twirling her around before kissing her lovingly Mika giggled "don't worry" she said softly to neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki kissed back lovingly and happily*

''fine then...''

*Neo then stood up as a blizzard started to form around her. The blizzard then densed so Mika couldnt see Neo change. the blizzard then cleared it only showed Neo sitting on a box of some kind as if the box only appeared and nothing happened*

''sorry i kid i kid. i dont transform''

Daniel reaver]Annabel continued to bow till he sat down before standing up and walking over siting to one side of Thana what blake dat on the other as Thana stared over at hayate "no need to sit so far away" she said over to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded, "I know... I just didn't really feel like walking all the way around." He said, looking at Blake in the corner of his eye. What made him look at me like that? Does he feel, I'm trespassing or doing something wrong? He thought as he sat there.

Mika stared at her blankly "ummm" she said as the horse and her armor dissapered and her regular clothes came back

Shira brought a hand to yukis cheek and deepend the kiss her heart racing with happiness

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Oh I see~" she smiled before looking across the lake and giggling "Eeeeee she must have said yes! How Romantic!!"
*Natsuru only nodded and watched Yuki and Shira. he was smiling to see that Yuki was happy along with her partner Shira*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and nodded,"Alright then. These are gonna come pretty fast so listen carefully." She said before taking a deep breath and starting,"What do you like to eat? Do you have any hobbies or anything? Do you like reading or drawing? What type of being are you exactly? I thought you were human but you can still do all these cool tricks and such. Minus the beach thing that is." Nora said quickly.

Farah pouted,"But I don't know where. I guess the beach or something...Or an amusement park! That sounds really fun!" She said happily as she placed her hand over his.
Jack sighed "Oh boy..........I will eat anything at all. I enjoy pretty much sleeping and training. I like both very much. I am a Human but I have had a lot of things happen to me and that's why I'm this way"

Cam smiled happily "Yeah that sounds good!" He said happily

Thana giggled at hayates response before a plate of food appeared in front of her and she began to eat "Thank you annabel" she said to annabel as annabel nodded "of course mistress" she said as blake slightly watched hayate out of the corner of his eye still now knowing why he was hear

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs. "Stop with the tough guy act already" she smiles Is this guy threatening me, Cause I'm not scared. She asks herself.
Barry looks at her confused "tough guy? Look, I think you're misunderstanding me, I don't mean that I'm going to beat up everybody ever, I just mean that I'm going to be an important person one day."

Daniel reaver]Mika stared at her blankly "ummm" she said as the horse and her armor dissapered and her regular clothes came back Shira brought a hand to yukis cheek and deepend the kiss her heart racing with happiness [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''disappointed? well...that is my specialty. but do not underestimate me. i only transform when im in the heat of total combat''

*Yuki's heart was racing with happiness as well as she kissed Shira more*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he Ate "thank you it's delicious" he said to her after swallowing a bite of food
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome" she smiled before yawning a little "ayyy, looks like I'll not be sleeping for a while" she said chuckling as she looked over to the hatchling.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled at hayates response before a plate of food appeared in front of her and she began to eat "Thank you annabel" she said to annabel as annabel nodded "of course mistress" she said as blake slightly watched hayate out of the corner of his eye still now knowing why he was hear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate turned his head to look at Blake and mouthed, "What? What the hell are you looking at?" He said to him, without using words. A frown on his face.

"Then let's fight!" Mika cheered happily to neo before giving her puppy eyes "pwwweasseeee" she said inocently to her

Shira broke the kiss a little later her breathing heavy from the excitment as she smiled still holding yuki close to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back