• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I feel like I need to help, protect,save,and serve people so that I can make up for it" he says.
She simply smiled at him "you're a pretty decent guy,... don't be so hard on yourself"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded and pulled them out of her house before walking along the street, looking for an ice-cream shop."I just realized I don't know much about you. I think anyway...that's where I'm confused as heck."

Farah shrugged,"I don't know. I don't really know this place all that well, so you should pick."
Jack sighed "Well ask away" He said happily with his eyes glimmering with happiness

Cam sighed as he stood up and put a hand on her stomach and smiled "It's your choice love"

(Then I guess all my characters shall all be reset! Btw, the chapter is starting soon)

Kite: ???

Yuto: courtyard

Celia: music room

Aiden: beach

Diablo: café

Dex: movie theater

Annabel bowed to hayate "master hayate" she said softly as Thana walked to the head of the table that faced the door and sat down as blake walked into the room and bowed to them "mistress Thana" he said before looking over to hayate and looking him over

@TheRebelliousDragon ive been waiting for a reply)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel bowed to hayate "master hayate" she said softly as Thana walked to the head of the table that faced the door and sat down as blake walked into the room and bowed to them "mistress Thana" he said before looking over to hayate and looking him over

[/QUOTE]
(Oh... Sorry, let me look for it...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel bowed to hayate "master hayate" she said softly as Thana walked to the head of the table that faced the door and sat down as blake walked into the room and bowed to them "mistress Thana" he said before looking over to hayate and looking him over

[/QUOTE]
Hayate eyes grew wide, "Hey, no need for the master and bowing. I'm just a normal guy, no need for all that." He said to Annabel, waving his hands frantically. He then noticed a male come in the room and ignored him. He then took a seat the opposite side of the table.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little and Lenape Dover the table pecking eulorias lips "I know sweetheart" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed lightly, still getting used to this 'sweetheart' thing. She smiled a bit as she poked at her food.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Then I guess all my characters shall all be reset! Btw, the chapter is starting soon)

(Makes things easier for me. The new person.)

On his way to his dorm, Barry passes through the courtyard. Seeing Yuto he walks over and says "hey, can you give me directions to the dorms, I want to make sure I have them right."

TheRebelliousDragon said:

((( Akira and Zero's final chapter �‘Ragnarøkkr’ is in the works right now, so it won't begin for a long time xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Akira and Zero's final chapter �‘Ragnarøkkr’ is in the works right now, so it won't begin for a long time xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh shit xD Well this RP Is still going to go on after right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(( All my babieszz >_> I have something for you, it's a RP. If your interested on knowing check the interest or ask for the link >_> ))

Afrobrony said:
(Makes things easier for me. The new person.)
On his way to his dorm, Barry passes through the courtyard. Seeing Yuto he walks over and says "hey, can you give me directions to the dorms, I want to make sure I have them right."
Levi gets up "Well I'll be at the cafe, bye Yuto and..." She says looking at the guy standing there infront of Yuto. "...someone I don't know" she finishes and walks away with her sister Scarlet. @TheRebelliousDragon (forgot to tag)

Mayyflower said:
Levi gets up "Well I'll be at the cafe, bye Yuto and..." She says looking at the guy standing there infront of Yuto. "...someone I don't know" she finishes and walks away with her sister Scarlet. @TheRebelliousDragon (forgot to tag)

Scarlet follows her sister happily "can we go to our dorm now?" She asks.

Mayyflower said:

He claps his hands and points at her "you just wait, my name will be one that everybody will know. And don't laugh behind my back, it's a very realistic goal."

((( Here's another preview of the chapter :P -

hashirama_senju_vs_uchiha_madara_by_cheo36-d5hpga1.jpg
)))

Afrobrony said:
He claps his hands and points at her "you just wait, my name will be one that everybody will know. And don't laugh behind my back, it's a very realistic goal."
Levi stops walking and looks behind her. "Keep pointing at me and my name will be one that will haunt you for the rest of your life." She smirks. Weirdo.... She thinks to herself

Afrobrony said:
"Theirs only one name that everybody knows, his names Akira, you wanna beat him good luck" she laughed and stood by her sister.

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back