• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed a little pecking his lips back "maybe after dinner?" She asked him as her stomach growled a little "come down with me" she asked him softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded and stood up. "Sure, dinner it is." He said walking over to the door, "You first, I'd get lost wandering around this place by myself."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked up at her with a frown "Why? What does it mean?" He asked her before shaking his head "Screw it I don't really care anyways"
Nora frowned and flicked his head,"If you didn't care, then why would you ask?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, oh yes, I see them!" She replied as she looked over "are we gonna talk to them?" She asked smiling.
*Natsuru takes a closer look*

''it seems that Shira's trying to tell her something...i dont think its time to talk to them
yet. it really seems like shes gonna propose to Yuki''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned and flicked his head,"If you didn't care, then why would you ask?"
Jack sighed "I don't know.....Damn it what's gotten into me" He said before standing up and stretching

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-will you....." Shira said softly blushing as she tried to get her words out to yuki
Mika giggled as the robotic horse stomped one leg a couple tiles as two compartments opened up on its sides and mika slid the guns into them the stocks and triggers still where she could grab then as the compartment moved a little locking the guns in place for know "change" she asked neo inocently

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome" she smiled "do you have any plans for today?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru takes a closer look*
''it seems that Shira's trying to tell her something...i dont think its time to talk to them
yet. it really seems like shes gonna propose to Yuki''

[/QUOTE]
"Woah really?!" Amara held on tightly to pull herself up to see better "Eeeeeee that's so cute!!!"

Roman said:
Hayate rolled over as he kissed Thana, ending up on top. "Maybe we can…ya know…" he said quietly, pecking at Thana's lips.

"Yours is about ten times better!" Roman said chuckling. "Hey, see any other places you wanted to go to?" He asked, looking at her painting.
Snow:*hums thinking for a moment and she smiles a little* A clothing store? Teenage girls like those kind of place yes?

------------

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes a step back and watches Rain inspect the butterfly, smiling to himself as he feels he has accomplished something, making her happy for once.
Rain:*she looks at Jay and smirks a little, sensing his pleased mood and she leans up brushing her curved into a smirk lips against his jaw and whispers* Smug is not a good look for you *she turns on her heel and goes to get more nectar for more butterfly's to land on her*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I don't know.....Damn it what's gotten into me" He said before standing up and stretching
Nora moved back away from him,"If you want me to tell you, I can. It doesn't really matter to me either way." She stated with a shrug.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora moved back away from him,"If you want me to tell you, I can. It doesn't really matter to me either way." She stated with a shrug.
Jack sighed as he finished stretching "Yeah that would be nice" He said as he began to put on his shirt

Jennete said:
Snow:*hums thinking for a moment and she smiles a little* A clothing store? Teenage girls like those kind of place yes?
------------

Rain:*she looks at Jay and smirks a little, sensing his pleased mood and she leans up brushing her curved into a smirk lips against his jaw and whispers* Smug is not a good look for you *she turns on her heel and goes to get more nectar for more butterfly's to land on her*
Roman laughed, "You're becoming a human teenage girl day by day, aren't ya? Lets go, whichever one appeals to you most we can go to."

LunaCrosby said:
Zero slowly nodded "yeah, but I've learned how to control myself" he says.
"Ah, right, well at least you've gained control...when you loose it...do you remember doing it?" She asked curiously, hoping she hadn't pried too much.

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Okay..." Asuka smiled again, the blush still evident on her face as she looked at Akira."Is there anything else that Akki-san would like to tell me about yourself?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
View attachment 128548
...♅Akira smiled and placed his hand onto Asuka's. He replied to her, looking directly into her eyes♅...

“ There's nothing more for me to say about myself, really. What about you? Is there anything else you want to tell me about you? I find you very interesting.. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed as he finished stretching "Yeah that would be nice" He said as he began to put on his shirt
"What I meant was that if something better comes along, the guy usually leaves me. Or some other problem arises and their gone too. Oh! Or they think I cheated on them with their best friend so that ends in a heart break too." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, well at least you've gained control...when you loose it...do you remember doing it?" She asked curiously, hoping she hadn't pried too much.
"Yeah, I could only watch as my body did its own thing" he said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What I meant was that if something better comes along, the guy usually leaves me. Or some other problem arises and their gone too. Oh! Or they think I cheated on them with their best friend so that ends in a heart break too." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.
Jack laughed a little "I would never do that to you" He said giving her a peck on the lips and staring into her eyes

"M-marry me yuki" Shira said quickly a red hlush coming over her face as she looked down nervously the seconds inbetween her asking and yukis awnser feeling like years

Mika giggled a little as two more compartments opened revealing her legs as a restraint around her waist came undone allowing her to hope off the horse "probably not" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Woah really?!" Amara held on tightly to pull herself up to see better "Eeeeeee that's so cute!!!"
*Natsuru just stands still*

''hmmm...i heard that if a couple proposes here at this lake, lots of good things happen''

Thana nodded and got up as her clothes changed back to her greek robes and her reth apeared on her head again "ok" she said softly as she walked past taking his hand in hers and starting down the hall

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I could only watch as my body did its own thing" he said.
"Oh" she frowned a little "Is that why you help people so much?"

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded and got up as her clothes changed back to her greek robes and her reth apeared on her head again "ok" she said softly as she walked past taking his hand in hers and starting down the hall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate followed behind Thana as she held his hand. I think I can actually be... Happy now. He thought as they walked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru just stands still*
''hmmm...i heard that if a couple proposes here at this lake, lots of good things happen''

[/QUOTE]
"Good things happen?" She replied tilting her head a bit "like the lake is a good luck charm?"

Thana smiled at the smell of a feast started to show up as they entered the great hall "where almost there" she said softly to him as she pulled him along twoards the scent

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back