• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana smiled as annabel looked over to him "as longs as you are with mistress Thana I consider you a master of this house" she said frankly before turning back to her meal

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Akira and Zero's final chapter �‘Ragnarøkkr’ is in the works right now, so it won't begin for a long time xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Aww... Mmk :3)

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as annabel looked over to him "as longs as you are with mistress Thana I consider you a master of this house" she said frankly before turning back to her meal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(And William just kinda waits outside xD )

Daniel smiled "the only way I would take your bed was if you where with me" he called back as he did the dishes a small blush and a smile coming to his face

@Nonalaka

(He never nocked on the doooooor @shortyshot8)

Daniel reaver]"No you won't we can go to the woods far away" she said still giving her puppy eyes Shira smiled "I love you yuki" she wispered again pulling her that much closer as she said it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''n-no. i just cant''

''i love you too Shira''

*Yuki whispered back*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ahahaha...im rarely around for these type of moments...''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "Ah, right, of course, I suppose its part of my job to see these events....I guess I'd be around them a lot more"

Atrio sat up and streched before smiling and geting out of bed then getting dressed only in under wear and pants before he walked out of her room and into the kitchen before looking around for eggs and bacon

@Sweetone

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Ah, right, of course, I suppose its part of my job to see these events....I guess I'd be around them a lot more"
''haha...eeyup''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "the only way I would take your bed was if you where with me" he called back as he did the dishes a small blush and a smile coming to his face
@Nonalaka

(He never nocked on the doooooor @shortyshot8)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh.......Crap xD )

William sighed as he went to the door and knocked on it while he spoke to himself "How can a place be this big?" He asked himself

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as annabel looked over to him "as longs as you are with mistress Thana I consider you a master of this house" she said frankly before turning back to her meal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayaelte nodded, "Would it be possible for you to just refer to me as Hayate. The master thing doesn't really suit me, ya know?" He asked smiling. "That's all I ask of you."

"Awwwww ok" mika said dissapounted as she looked down at the ground "and I wanted to use ravaged too" she wispered under her breath before smiling back up at neo

Shira smiled more kissing yukis neck a little then looking at her "you have made me the happiest succubus alive yuki" she said softly to her

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"Hobbies? I don't know what that is" he says.
She raised a brow at him "what?" She scratched the back of her head "A hobby is like a thing you like to do, for example...I like swimming, target shooting and cooking"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Awwwww ok" mika said dissapounted as she looked down at the ground "and I wanted to use ravaged too" she wispered under her breath before smiling back up at neo
Shira smiled more kissing yukis neck a little then looking at her "you have made me the happiest succubus alive yuki" she said softly to her

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nods and plays with his fingers as he waits for everyone to finish eating.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet hands him a map "there that's your guide" she says with a shrug "yeah.. were new so heh" she said.
@Mayyflower

Barry throws his hands up in the air after grabbing the map "that's just more reason for us to stick together, no one person can do very much on his own. Come on now, work with me."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he thought to himself "She is way too kind to me" He thought to himself as he watched her

Cam sighed "Never did I think I would have a girlfriend but not only am I getting married but I have a child on the way" He said happily
Nora came back, holding two cones in her hand. Once she made it back to him, she held one out."Here is your ice-cream! Made with love and care." She laughed as pushed him down into a chair before sitting on him happily.

"Why would you never have a girlfriend? You're really kind and sweet and not to mention good looking. I don't understand why you wouldn't have one at all." Farah said, puzzled by the thought.

Daniel reaver]"Awwwww ok" mika said dissapounted as she looked down at the ground "and I wanted to use ravaged too" she wispered under her breath before smiling back up at neo Shira smiled more kissing yukis neck a little then looking at her "you have made me the happiest succubus alive yuki" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then closed her umbrella and made a really thick ice wall to block bullets that came from a mafia that just entered the school gates to kill Neo*

''well...if you want to see me fight. this is your chance. please dont interfere, you may get in the way''

*Neo said as a smirk appeared on her face signifying her confidence in her coming battle*

''you made me the happiest half-succubus alive shira''

*Yuki said as she kissed Shira a bit more*

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "what?" She scratched the back of her head "A hobby is like a thing you like to do, for example...I like swimming, target shooting and cooking"
"I geuss I like.... uh hm...no clue" he sighs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Awwwww ok" mika said dissapounted as she looked down at the ground "and I wanted to use ravaged too" she wispered under her breath before smiling back up at neo

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William bows slightly "I have come to see Thana" He said with clear respect in his voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back