• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrieks "I-I'd never hurt anyone on p-purpose" she says all shaking up. "I-I promise I won't hurt him" she says with her eyes closed.
Yuto grinned. Then he started laughing. "Oh! I got you good!" He said, wiping tears of joy from his eyes as he put down his blade. "I like you already!" He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your getting embarrassed, cute" he says and walks in the direction of the dormitory.
"I-I'm not embarrassed and I'm NOT cute" she snapped at him.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"I believe I am at 8B, I hope you're excited for this whole fiasco that we're going to do. It'll be great, even if we get caught."

(I need to go for today, see ya'll later.)
Levi smiles "yea I'm pretty excited" she says taking him to 8B. (See us later)

LunaCrosby said:
"I guess, but I always say and do stupid things" she shrugs. She went wide eyed and didn't move.
Dex kissed her cheek. "We all do and say stupid things..." He said softly as he got up.

Roman said:
Han smiled and hugged, Blair, "I love you too. Now, I think we should leave while we have the chance." He said, opening the door. "Today is the day we fix our problem with these witches...."
Roman sighed, "Okay, tomorrow it is then..." Roman said, chuckling. "I can't wait now. I'm all curious and hyper now." He said smiling.

giphy.gif
"Right."

LunaCrosby said:
"Whatever you say Doll" he says and smirks.
"D-dont call me that" she grumbled as she quickened her pace towards the dorms.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite stops blushing. "No... You don't have to do that. In fact, I like you better as a girl. You look cute." He said tilting his head.
Ivory smiled, a soft gray piling around her cheeks as a blush. "Thank you..." Ivory shook it off and looked around. "So, why did you come to the theater to summon hippos?"

Nonalaka said:
"D-dont call me that" she grumbled as she quickened her pace towards the dorms.
"Why not, it marked you embarrassed which makes you cute" he says and natches her speed, obviously he was purposely annoying her.

Yuto grinned. Then he started laughing. "Oh! I got you good!" He said, wiping tears of joy from his eyes as he put down his blade. "I like you already!" He said.
Lexi sighed in relief. "Thats so not funny" she with a small grin on her face but is embarrassed

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah uhh" she says and a gun gets pointed to her head "yeah that" she sighs.
Dex's eyes flashed blue and he grabbed the mans wrist, crushing it in his grip. The man squealed in pain as Dex summoned a arcane fireball. "SAY sorry!" He roared in anger.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed in relief. "Thats so not funny" she with a small grin on her face but is embarrassed
Yuto stopped smiling and went back to looking at the birds. "To me it was, but why do you care?" He asked.

Dex's eyes flashed blue and he grabbed the mans wrist, crushing it in his grip. The man squealed in pain as Dex summoned a arcane fireball. "SAY sorry!" He roared in anger.
Toru went wide eyed "I'm not that important to where you should get extremely angry.." she says and watches.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why not, it marked you embarrassed which makes you cute" he says and natches her speed, obviously he was purposely annoying her.
"S-Shut up, I-Im not any of those things" she snapped at him. As they finally reached the dorms.

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled, a soft gray piling around her cheeks as a blush. "Thank you..." Ivory shook it off and looked around. "So, why did you come to the theater to summon hippos?"
Kite grinned. "Because I love hippos! I was so hyper that I couldn't help myself!" He laughed. "From what I can see your kind too."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru went wide eyed "I'm not that important to where you should get extremely angry.." she says and watches.
Dex growled as fire burst forth from his eyes. The arcane flame grew larger than a bus. "Yes... you... ARE!" He screamed as he burned the man to a crisp.

Dex growled as fire burst forth from his eyes. The arcane flame grew larger than a bus. "Yes... you... ARE!" He screamed as he burned the man to a crisp.
Toru jumped back "I guess I am then" she says and watches, with wide eyes.

Kite grinned. "Because I love hippos! I was so hyper that I couldn't help myself!" He laughed. "From what I can see your kind too."
Ivory laughed. "Yea, we are...wait, you know I'm a demon?" She said, missing his point.

"I-I said Shut it" she growled, her face avoiding him and looking at the ground as she reached her own dorm and unlocked the door.

@LunaCrosby

Yuto stopped smiling and went back to looking at the birds. "To me it was, but why do you care?" He asked.
Lexi looks at him. "Cause I was scared but that's in the past." She shrugs.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru jumped back "I guess I am then" she says and watches, with wide eyes.
Dex returns to normal. "I promised to protect you and love you for the rest of my life. I'm not breaking it yet." He said.

Dex returns to normal. "I promised to protect you and love you for the rest of my life. I'm not breaking it yet." He said.
"Yeah but were friends now, that's what lovers do" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back