• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she walked in pulling him in after her and into a deep kiss as she closed her eyes emediatly locking her lips with his for a second before pulling away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate eyes went wide, from the sudden kiss. He smirked and pulled Thana closer, kissing her passionately, "I love you, Thana." He said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel pulled away for a sec to catch his breath leaning his four head agaist hers
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria chuckled and Nuzzled his nose with hers.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite laughed shyly. "Yeah, I guess your right. I'm pretty stupid to believe that a nice girl would go out with me." He said.
Ivory grinned and flicked him on the head. "I never said I wouldnt...you just through me off for a minute!" She laughed and flew over him and towards the exit. "Well, since the movies over, I'm gonna run. You wanna come?" She invited.

Aeron said:
Ivory grinned and flicked him on the head. "I never said I wouldnt...you just through me off for a minute!" She laughed and flew over him and towards the exit. "Well, since the movies over, I'm gonna run. You wanna come?" She invited.
Kite blushed slightly. "R-Really? I can come with you? Not many people have invited me to hang out before..." He said before smiling and nodding. "Sure!" He said as he ran up next to you.

Diablo rolled off of Kanae. "A-Are going to get pregnant if we keep doing this?" He asked, a blush apparent on his face.
Kanae blushed at the question, "I mean there's a big possibility I might...or might not...I think. I'm not sure what I'd do if that happened."

Dex was crying into her shoulder. "I want to be with you... But I also want to be with Hina..." He said.
Toru continued to hug him "I know you do, but the decisions yours. Even if you don't end up with me we will still be friends" she said trying to calm him down.

@LunaCrosby

Lexi sighed." Nevermind forget it" she says before walking into the darkness. I'm stupid to think a stranger would help me, I guess I'll have to keep going through these changes... She thought to herself, Tears rolling down her face slowly.

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed at the question, "I mean there's a big possibility I might...or might not...I think. I'm not sure what I'd do if that happened."
Diablo hugged her, smiling. "Would being a mother be so bad? I'd be happy to be a father." He said.

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby
Lexi sighed." Nevermind forget it" she says before walking into the darkness. I'm stupid to think a stranger would help me, I guess I'll have to keep going through these changes... She thought to herself, Tears rolling down her face slowly.
Jaden spotted a girl "Hey cutie, what's up?" He asked in a pervy tone

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby
(Aww man, I wish I could get Kite over there xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden spotted a girl "Hey cutie, what's up?" He asked in a pervy tone
Lexi wiped her tears away and looks behind her to see if the man was talking to her. She smirks. "W-who are you" she asks a little scared.

Kite blushed slightly. "R-Really? I can come with you? Not many people have invited me to hang out before..." He said before smiling and nodding. "Sure!" He said as he ran up next to you.
Ivory's eyes did their signature flash as she settled into the ground and walked beside him, waving her hands happily by her side. "You know, there's not a lot of people in this town. It makes me really happy when I meet new people. " Ivory glanced over at him, smiling as they neared the Main Street.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru continued to hug him "I know you do, but the decisions yours. Even if you don't end up with me we will still be friends" she said trying to calm him down.
Dex clenched his fists, still crying. "But if I stop loving you, I would be breaking my promise..." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he continued to look at Asuka, a faint blush being apparent on his own cheeks♅...

“ Only if they're going well. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka peeked at him through her hands and saw that he was blushing, resulting in her blushing more than ever. She slowly put her hands down and looked at her glass of water,"So this is going well then, that's good. Dates are weird...but with Akki-san there fun. What happens after dates?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles "yea I'm pretty excited" she says taking him to 8B. (See us later)
@LunaCrosby

When they get to the room Barry opens the room with a key and quickly throws his stuff in except for the walkie talkie and an iPod. "Let's do this," he brings up the walkie talkie to his mouth and talks into it "Scarlet, this is the signal. We're doing this."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi wiped her tears away and looks behind her to see if the man was talking to her. She smirks. "W-who are you" she asks a little scared.
"No one, just the man you'll be spending the rest of your life with" he said and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Afrobrony said:
@LunaCrosby
When they get to the room Barry opens the room with a key and quickly throws his stuff in except for the walkie talkie and an iPod. "Let's do this," he brings up the walkie talkie to his mouth and talks into it "Scarlet, this is the signal. We're doing this."
Levi grins. (Welcome back by the way) "let's do this thing" she says walking into the dorm room.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "What do you not like it?" He asked her

Cam blushed a little "I-I.....No" He said frankly "I will not risk harming the children"
"Uh...it's not really my style. You can come in and see for yourself." Nora said as she continued to stare at herself.

Farah pouted again and crossed her arms,"Okay...I guess I'll have to wait."

Diablo hugged her, smiling. "Would being a mother be so bad? I'd be happy to be a father." He said.
"No...but I might not be a good mother..." she said as she let herself be hugged.

Daniel reaver]Mika yawned a little as neo walked slowly drifting off into a deep sleep after the events of today Shira smiled as she kissed yukis head then started for the door of the house [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo giggled a bit as she continued to walk to the office with Mika*

*Yuki walked alongside of Shira then opening the door for both of them*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back