• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head. "No... You always try to make me feel better, and that means more than anything in the entire world to me." He said.
Toru nodded "don't worry about choosing, just think of what makes you happier" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tries to break free. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU BASTARD." She screams , her body begins to heat up.
William appears next to them and pushes the man off "What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yelled

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
(Well #DoubleTeam)
Jaden falls and gets up "hey she was mine first!" He yelled.
William glares at the boy "Get lost" He said as the air turned cold

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*stabs stabs stabs stabs stabs stabs you over and over and over again*)))

[/QUOTE]
(Worth it...)

shortyshot8 said:
William glares at the boy "Get lost" He said as the air turned cold
@TheRebelliousDragon
Lexi holds her wrist and smiles back at the hippo. "Thank you guys..." She says to the hippo and William she looks down embarrassed.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nodded "don't worry about choosing, just think of what makes you happier" she says.
Dex just kept crying. "But I know if I choose one person, the other will get hurt." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi holds her wrist and smiles back at the hippo. "Thank you guys..." She says to the hippo and William she looks down embarrassed.
William walked over "Hey are you okay?" He asked her with worry in his voice

LunaCrosby said:
"Make me" he glares.

William looked back at him "Leave or die I don't care which"

shortyshot8 said:
William pulls the hippo off "Hey calm the fuck down!" He yelled at it
Lexi goes up to the hippo and hugs him. "Thanks" she says as she watches William and the creep.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hippo bit Williams hand, then got on top of the pervert. He roared at him before disappearing.
William sighed "That hurt....."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi goes up to the hippo and hugs him. "Thanks" she says as she watches William and the creep.

William looked over at her "Hey no problem" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Alright" He said as he walked inside and opened his eyes "Wha-What the?" He said his face bright red

Cam licked her neck "Hey it'll be fine" He said to her with a smile
"Yeah! You see this! It doesn't hold everything in!" Nora said as she looked at him through the mirror."Go pick out something else! This is just weird..."

Farah squealed and grabbed her neck,"I-I know that! Gosh...you're so weird sometimes." She said, blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back