• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex just kept crying. "But I know if I choose one person, the other will get hurt." He said.
Toru kissed his forehead "I know.. its the way life goes. It can't happen without people getting hurt" she sighs.

Nonalaka said:
She turned on her heel and made her way to the kitchen, humming as she did so, she heard the front door open as she passed. She peeked her head through the door giving out a cheery "Hellooo~~" in her singsong voice "would you like some tea too?" She offered.
@Daniel reaver
''oh thats sound lovely. hey Shira, we should have tea''

*Yuki said as she looks up at Shira*

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah! You see this! It doesn't hold everything in!" Nora said as she looked at him through the mirror."Go pick out something else! This is just weird..."

Farah squealed and grabbed her neck,"I-I know that! Gosh...you're so weird sometimes." She said, blushing.
Jack sighed "I think that was the point of it" He said jokingly "Hand it here I will go choose something else"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru kissed his forehead "I know.. its the way life goes. It can't happen without people getting hurt" she sighs.
Dex frowned. "I'm not ok... Hurting either of you..." He said as more tears fell.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "That hurt....."
William looked over at her "Hey no problem" He said with a smile
Lexi stands up and smiles back that smile fading real quick. Worry in her eyes. "I-I have to go." She says taking a step back. "Thanks again...Oh one last thing my name is Lexi" she says taking another step back.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stands up and smiles back that smile fading real quick. Worry in her eyes. "I-I have to go." She says taking a step back. "Thanks again...Oh one last thing my name is Lexi" she says taking another step back.
William slightly tilts his head "What's wrong?" He asked her with slight worry in his eyes "Oh and my name is William"

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Upon hearing the explosion, Barry himself gets on the PA "this is Captain Samuel speaking, please do not create explosions except on Tuesdays. That is all." He got on the walkie talkie "is anyone coming, Le- uh L?"

(And they said the Rick Roll was too old, that it would never work, well ha! I proved them wrong.)

Aeron said:
(Im leave for a bit and come back to find a hipppo attacing a perv...)
(And a Rick Roll, don't forget the Rick Roll.)

Dex frowned. "I'm not ok... Hurting either of you..." He said as more tears fell.
Toru pulled him in front of her and stared at him with a seriouse expression "if its that scary for you stay with Hina. I might be hurt but I'll be fine. Especially since I had my arms and legs broken after being attacked by a demon." She says.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Upon hearing the explosion, Barry himself gets on the PA "this is Captain Samuel speaking, please do not create explosions except on Tuesdays. That is all." He got on the walkie talkie "is anyone coming, Le- uh L?"

(And they said the Rick Roll was too old, that it would never work, well ha! I proved them wrong.)

(And a Rick Roll, don't forget the Rick Roll.)
"Hush!" They ruined my outfit" she pouted.

I

Kite nodded, smiling as well. "I feel the same way!" He said as a pink hippo appeared beside him.
Ivory grinned as she looked up and down the street. "Hey do you like ice cream?" (Brb)

LunaCrosby said:
Toru pulled him in front of her and stared at him with a seriouse expression "if its that scary for you stay with Hina. I might be hurt but I'll be fine. Especially since I had my arms and legs broken after being attacked by a demon." She says.
Dex's eyes widened. "Y-You would do that? Just so I could be happy?" He asked.

Kite nodded, smiling as well. "I feel the same way!" He said as a pink hippo appeared beside him.
Ivory grinned as she looked up and down the street. "Hey do you like ice cream?" (Brb)

LunaCrosby said:
(Oops wonder who that was xD )

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"Good, good~ it'll be ready in a little bit~~" Amara chimed as she gracefully swayed through the kitchen, humming as she searched for the tea and cups and what not.

((When Amara is near a two people who are really happy due to a relationship event of some kind it effects her mood making her extra cheery, if things are going bad she becomes irritable))

Aeron said:
Kite nodded. "Of course! I love everything!" He said happily as the hippo reappeared by Kite's side, grunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back