• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora whipped around and tried on the dress she had found. Smooth it out, she turned sideways."Not bad...not bad at all." She whispered with a smirk on her face before taking it off and sitting down on the chair inside the room.
Jack walks in with a new dress before going wide eyed and dropping it "I-I-Uhh" He said nervously looking at her

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka peeked at him through her hands and saw that he was blushing, resulting in her blushing more than ever. She slowly put her hands down and looked at her glass of water,"So this is going well then, that's good. Dates are weird...but with Akki-san there fun. What happens after dates?"
...♅Akira thought for a short while before responding♅...

“ With humans, it usually ends with a kiss. ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well, if Kite gets really depressed, let's say a loved one died... He would go on a rampage... Kite is my strongest character BTW xD )
(Oh I see xD I don't plan on having Lexi die she will find a way...hopefully >.<)

Mika groaned a little as Bullets started to appear and drop around them like a rain as now walked mikas dream causing the rain of loaded bullets

Shira smiled "thank you love" she

Said softly to yuki as she walked in pulling her behind her

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah yelped and grabbed her ear with on hand,"Revenge for what? I didn't even do anything!" She frowned as she wiped her ear with her sleeve."Meany!"
Cam smirked "Oh you will find out soon" He said before licking her neck again "I know another place I could lick" He said with a wink

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Barry instantly retracts his hand, blowing on it "point taken. I'll never touch either of you again. I was going to say group hug too but that's definitely not happening now. Either that whole thing was successful. Everybody heard it, everybody will be talking about me, even if they don't know exactly who I am."

Mayyflower said:
(Oh I see xD I don't plan on having Lexi die she will find a way...hopefully >.<)
(I'm going to have Kite go dark eventually anyway. Do whatever you want :3 I'm just hoping for MY next chapter I can use Dark Kite :3)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika groaned a little as Bullets started to appear and drop around them like a rain as now walked mikas dream causing the rain of loaded bullets
Shira smiled "thank you love" she

Said softly to yuki as she walked in pulling her behind her

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. No you won't... She saysto herself all ready forgot he could read minds.

*already
William frowned "What? Why not? I really want to see you again you seem like such a nice person"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I'm going to have Kite go dark eventually anyway. Do whatever you want :3 I'm just hoping for MY next chapter I can use Dark Kite :3)
(Nice xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shrugged and just took off his shirt "still see no difference" he mumbled and waited.
Ilaani quickly got changed and came back.

((Doesn't see the significance of putting in a picture for every time my character changes clothes as it seems bothersome to get images but hey I guess I'll try it for a while since others do it))

konachan-com-105822-akiyama_mio-bikini-black_hair-blue_eyes-clouds-k-on-long_hair-sky-swimsuit-water.jpg

((Give her a less cheery face I guess lol))

"There is a difference" she muttered "I could hear you grumbling before I got as far as the changing rooms" she raised a brow at him.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "am I really that eresistable" she said jokingly to him before kissing him again and closing her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Yeah. I was about to plop down on your bed, but your kiss woke me up." Hayate said, kissing her back. "So, yeah, you're irresistible." He said chuckling.

Mika groaned as the bullets turned to 50. Caliber sniper rifle bullets one peircing straight though neos umbrella by accident and landing on mikas head waking her with a agravated groan as the bullets stoped "who did that" she said tiredly as a dessert eagle appeared in one of her hands "don't mess with me you" she said tirwdly as she waved the gun around a little bit before falling back asleep on neo again

Shira nodded then walked into the living room with yuki and sat down pulling yuki with her

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana giggled kissing him as she steped back wards pulling him with her till she hit the bed then leaned back falling backwards into the bed "well that's good" she said softly to him

@Roman

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Barry instantly retracts his hand, blowing on it "point taken. I'll never touch either of you again. I was going to say group hug too but that's definitely not happening now. Either that whole thing was successful. Everybody heard it, everybody will be talking about me, even if they don't know exactly who I am."
Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. "Really Scar" she grins and smarts down in a booth.
"Yea really Lele. Only I can hold you hand" she says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "What? Why not? I really want to see you again you seem like such a nice person"
Lexi sighed "Because I'm dead and I'm stuck in my sisters body when she wakes up I won't be able to show myself for a very..very long time....My sister is waking up." She says choking on her words. "That's why I need to find something... Someone to help me seperate and ressurect myself so I can be happy and walk freely without having to worry about when my sister is going to wake up." She says wiping her tears away. "That's why..." She mutters.

Nonalaka said:
She turned on her heel and made her way to the kitchen, humming as she did so, she heard the front door open as she passed. She peeked her head through the door giving out a cheery "Hellooo~~" in her singsong voice "would you like some tea too?" She offered.
@Daniel reaver
Daniel looked back at the door a little groan coming from him "I kinda wanted to be alone with her" he wispered under his breath as he turned around and smiled

@Himeragi Seiker

(Sorry for the late reply)

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani quickly got changed and came back.
((Doesn't see the significance of putting in a picture for every time my character changes clothes as it seems bothersome to get images but hey I guess I'll try it for a while since others do it))

konachan-com-105822-akiyama_mio-bikini-black_hair-blue_eyes-clouds-k-on-long_hair-sky-swimsuit-water.jpg

((Give her a less cheery face I guess lol))

"There is a difference" she muttered "I could hear you grumbling before I got as far as the changing rooms" she raised a brow at him.
"Not really" he said. "Where do I put my shirt..." he said and looked around.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yea really Lele. Only I can hold you hand" she says jokingly.
Levi glared. "Your so annoying, if I ever get a boyfriend and he touches me and you try that shit with him I'll make you regret it" she sighs ordering another mocha.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a short while before responding♅...

“ With humans, it usually ends with a kiss. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Does that mean we kiss too? Even though we're not fully human?" Asuka asked with a confused look on her face. She had generally never heard of kissing or have been kissed in her life, so she was curious as to how the human custom worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back