• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika groaned as the bullets turned to 50. Caliber sniper rifle bullets one peircing straight though neos umbrella by accident and landing on mikas head waking her with a agravated groan as the bullets stoped "who did that" she said tiredly as a dessert eagle appeared in one of her hands "don't mess with me you" she said tirwdly as she waved the gun around a little bit before falling back asleep on neo again
Shira nodded then walked into the living room with yuki and sat down pulling yuki with her

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed "Because I'm dead and I'm stuck in my sisters body when she wakes up I won't be able to show myself for a very..very long time....My sister is waking up." She says choking on her words. "That's why I need to find something... Someone to help me seperate and ressurect myself so I can be happy and walk freely without having to worry about when my sister is going to wake up." She says wiping her tears away. "That's why..." She mutters.
William smirks "I don't care what it takes I will help you live again!" He said happily not minding if it killed him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed "Because I'm dead and I'm stuck in my sisters body when she wakes up I won't be able to show myself for a very..very long time....My sister is waking up." She says choking on her words. "That's why I need to find something... Someone to help me seperate and ressurect myself so I can be happy and walk freely without having to worry about when my sister is going to wake up." She says wiping her tears away. "That's why..." She mutters.
Scarlet appeared next to her "while I did what I had to do I managed to make the potions you asked for earlier. Don't think I ignored some in need" she smiled and gave her the potions, teleporting back to where she was.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack walks in with a new dress before going wide eyed and dropping it "I-I-Uhh" He said nervously looking at her
Nora looked up from her phone and saw Jack, smirking."What's wrong? You've seen me naked hundreds of times, I don't understand what the problem is now." She said, standing up and picking the dress that fell.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"And you guys thought I was the tough guy? I have some pretty delicate skin, you know, I try and keep it moisturized but that doesn't do much to help me against fire."
"O...k?" She says and smiles "I'm a hero!" She says and teleports to the ceiling "spiderman!" She teleports in the air and glides "batman" she then just sits down.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up from her phone and saw Jack, smirking."What's wrong? You've seen me naked hundreds of times, I don't understand what the problem is now." She said, standing up and picking the dress that fell.
Jack blushed "Ye-Yeah but I never really paid to much attention because whenever you were naked we were...." He shook his head "Sorry I overreacted it's just your body is...."

Daniel reaver]Mika groaned as the bullets turned to 50. Caliber sniper rifle bullets one peircing straight though neos umbrella by accident and landing on mikas head waking her with a agravated groan as the bullets stoped "who did that" she said tiredly as a dessert eagle appeared in one of her hands "don't mess with me you" she said tirwdly as she waved the gun around a little bit before falling back asleep on neo again Shira nodded then walked into the living room with yuki and sat down pulling yuki with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana giggled kissing him as she steped back wards pulling him with her till she hit the bed then leaned back falling backwards into the bed "well that's good" she said softly to him

@Roman
Hayate chuckled and gently put his lips against hers, "Yeah it is..." he said quietly. "So, what now?" He asked looking down at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh you will find out soon" He said before licking her neck again "I know another place I could lick" He said with a wink
Farah's eyes widened and she covered her face, blushing again."No! Not today! Oh my gosh....stop talking like that. It's so embarrassing!" She muttered into her hands.

LunaCrosby said:
"I love you too Dex, but you have a girlfriend. We can't love each other the way we do no matter how much it hurts, even if it feels like you died." She says still believing she wasnt strong.
@TheRebelliousDragon

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"And you guys thought I was the tough guy? I have some pretty delicate skin, you know, I try and keep it moisturized but that doesn't do much to help me against fire."
Levi grins "Sorry about scarlet she's a little crazy, she was dropped a couple times when she was little." She jokes

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Of course! I love everything!" He said happily as the hippo reappeared by Kite's side, grunting.
"All righty then...do you wanna go get some, then?" Ivory asked as they got closer to the shop.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened and she covered her face, blushing again."No! Not today! Oh my gosh....stop talking like that. It's so embarrassing!" She muttered into her hands.
Cam smirked "Awwww you ruin all my fun" He said teasingly to her

Nonalaka said:
After a bit Amara comes into the the living room still quietly humming as she leaves down a tray with tea cups on it on the coffee table "Here you go dearies~~" she chimed.
@Daniel reaver

((Oh, Euloria and Amara don't live in the same house Amara is in a different house right now xD ))
*Yuki then gets 2 tea cups for Shira and herself*

*Natsuru is apparently napping on another couch*

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William smirks "I don't care what it takes I will help you live again!" He said happily not minding if it killed him
Levi eyes widen. "R-really you would do that for me?" She says.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

"You know what? I'm okay with that, that craziness bought us enough time that we didn't have to deal with any drama ourselves. Clean getaway. Unless of course they come after her, which would be bad."

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't test me, I can kiss you and suck out the life" she hissed.
@Afrobrony
"... Now I'm just flat out scared."

Mayyflower said:
Levi eyes widen. "R-really you would do that for me?" She says.
William put his fist to his heart "I don't care if it kills me! I will not let someone in need down!" He said with a smirk

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"You know what? I'm okay with that, that craziness bought us enough time that we didn't have to deal with any drama ourselves. Clean getaway. Unless of course they come after her, which would be bad."
Levi smirks. "we would just say it was all Scarlets idea." She says being serious this time.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

"... Now I'm just flat out scared."
Scarlet floated upside down in front of him "which do you prefer. Spidey kiss or normal?" She joked.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirks. "we would just say it was all Scarlets idea." She says being serious this time.
"I'll just kiss them all, it'll be a good meal" she joked and stared at Levi, still upside down.

Aeron said:
"All righty then...do you wanna go get some, then?" Ivory asked as they got closer to the shop.
Kite nodded as he sat on the pink hippos back, still following her. "Absolutely person that I still don't know!"

(Is it okay with everyone if I use Grimm to pop into someone's 'rp' setting and let him screw around with the characters?) @EVERYONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back