• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Not at all" he laughed and walked in.
"Alright, I'll be back in a bit then" she said before walking off to the changing rooms.

Nonalaka said:
"Good, good~ it'll be ready in a little bit~~" Amara chimed as she gracefully swayed through the kitchen, humming as she searched for the tea and cups and what not.
((When Amara is near a two people who are really happy due to a relationship event of some kind it effects her mood making her extra cheery, if things are going bad she becomes irritable))
derp we still need @Daniel reaver to reply xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex wiped the tears from his eyes. "Sorry Toru..." He said, smiling. "Your so strong..."
Toru sighed "I'm not strong. I have to pretend to be to make others happy, when on the inside I feel like I was stabbed. And even if it hurts me." she said.

shortyshot8 said:
William slightly tilts his head "What's wrong?" He asked her with slight worry in his eyes "Oh and my name is William"
"I'm fine...really" she lies. I'm about to disappear and be gone for a long time and I need to resurrect myself and seperate my body from my little sister so I don't have to share bodies anymore that's what's wrongs. She says to herself. "I really must go..." She says breathing heavy. Before walks away quickly to the dormitory.

LunaCrosby said:
(Oh gee I really do wonder \(@V@)/)
(Hm I guess we will never know)

Mayyflower said:
"I'm fine...really" she lies. I'm about to disappear and be gone for a long time and I need to resurrect myself and seperate my body from my little sister so I don't have to share bodies anymore that's what's wrongs. She says to herself. "I really must go..." She says breathing heavy. Before walks away quickly to the dormitory.

William sighs "You do know I can read your mind right?" He asked her with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I think that was the point of it" He said jokingly "Hand it here I will go choose something else"
Nora turned around and took off the top before handing it to Jack."Here. I need something that will either fit more or at least be a little less revealing." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her chest up.

Mayyflower said:

(Yup we shall never know...

Toru: Omg it was Rin!!!!

Me: sorry I didn't hear that come again?

Toru:omg mother! *storms off*

Me:love you too!

I'm such a loner T-T)

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"At least don't blow up my dorm or the cafe, that's the meet up zone... Hope no one heard that."
"Yeah Ok" she says and walks to them "tada!".

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Sorry it's a habit" He said with a grin
@WeirdPrincess
"I can tell. You've done that a few times before." Farah said as she hopped up on the kitchen counter and began to kick her legs back and forth.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighs "You do know I can read your mind right?" He asked her with a smirk
Lexi stops and grunts "What is it with people reading minds is that like the most common power here?" She's says trying to joke. She sighs "Oh well I won't be here much longer so it doesn't matter anymore." She says and begins to walk again.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighed "I'm not strong. I have to pretend to be to make others happy, when on the inside I feel like I was stabbed. And even if it hurts me." she said.
Dex shook his head. "No, you are strong. You've endured so much pain and your still alive... I love you Toru." He said without thinking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora turned around and took off the top before handing it to Jack."Here. I need something that will either fit more or at least be a little less revealing." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her chest up.
Jack chuckled a little "Alright alright" He said walking out

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stops and grunts "What is it with people reading minds is that like the most common power here?" She's says trying to joke. She sighs "Oh well I won't be here much longer so it doesn't matter anymore." She says and begins to walk again.
(Kite's gonna turn Dark Kite early at this rate >_<)

Mayyflower said:
William smiles a little as he waves "I will see you later!" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head. "No, you are strong. You've endured so much pain and your still alive... I love you Toru." He said without thinking.
"I love you too Dex, but you have a girlfriend. We can't love each other the way we do no matter how much it hurts, even if it feels like you died." She says still believing she wasnt strong.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can tell. You've done that a few times before." Farah said as she hopped up on the kitchen counter and began to kick her legs back and forth.
Cam smirked as he licked her ear "That's revenge" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "Alright alright" He said walking out
Nora whipped around and tried on the dress she had found. Smooth it out, she turned sideways."Not bad...not bad at all." She whispered with a smirk on her face before taking it off and sitting down on the chair inside the room.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiles a little as he waves "I will see you later!" He said happily
Lexi sighs. No you won't... She saysto herself all ready forgot he could read minds.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighs. No you won't... She saysto herself all ready forgot he could read minds.
*already

Mayyflower said:
(At this rate? What do you mean?)
(Well, if Kite gets really depressed, let's say a loved one died... He would go on a rampage... Kite is my strongest character BTW xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked as he licked her ear "That's revenge" He said jokingly
Farah yelped and grabbed her ear with on hand,"Revenge for what? I didn't even do anything!" She frowned as she wiped her ear with her sleeve."Meany!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back