• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen grabs her arm and they teleport there "I'm tired of walking" he laughs.
She chuckled "Not a fan of exercise then eh? Ah well let's have fun yeah?"

Afrobrony said:
@LunaCrosby
When they get to the room Barry opens the room with a key and quickly throws his stuff in except for the walkie talkie and an iPod. "Let's do this," he brings up the walkie talkie to his mouth and talks into it "Scarlet, this is the signal. We're doing this."
Scarlet gets excited and thinks of what to do, she changed her age to that of a 5 year old and pretended to cry loudly.

Mayyflower said:
(Woah there)
(Hush, you wanted pervy, you got pervy xD )

Aeron said:
Ivory's eyes did their signature flash as she settled into the ground and walked beside him, waving her hands happily by her side. "You know, there's not a lot of people in this town. It makes me really happy when I meet new people. " Ivory glanced over at him, smiling as they neared the Main Street.
Kite nodded, smiling as well. "I feel the same way!" He said as a pink hippo appeared beside him.

Daniel reaver]Atrio sat up and streched before smiling and geting out of bed then getting dressed only in under wear and pants before he walked out of her room and into the kitchen before looking around for eggs and bacon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy was in the shower getting clean as Atrio was making them breakfest, she loved him so much that she would basacilly do anything for him.

Mayyflower said:
(Woah there)
Lexi tries pushing him off "Hey get off of me, now is not the time to mess with me" she says still feeling tingly. "I don't even know you!" She shouts quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh...it's not really my style. You can come in and see for yourself." Nora said as she continued to stare at herself.

Farah pouted again and crossed her arms,"Okay...I guess I'll have to wait."
Jack sighed "Alright" He said as he walked inside and opened his eyes "Wha-What the?" He said his face bright red

Cam licked her neck "Hey it'll be fine" He said to her with a smile

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex clenched his fists, still crying. "But if I stop loving you, I would be breaking my promise..." He said.
"Is that the only reason you love me? Because you promised you would?" She asked but still tryed to calm him down.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet gets excited and thinks of what to do, she changed her age to that of a 5 year old and pretended to cry loudly.

(Hush, you wanted pervy, you got pervy xD )
(When did I say I wanted Pervy)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tries pushing him off "Hey get off of me, now is not the time to mess with me" she says still feeling tingly. "I don't even know you!" She shouts quietly.
"Yes you do" he says and leans in to kiss her.

(I hate being the bad guy but its kinda fun T-T)

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

(Good to be back. And Luna, I honestly expected something more destructive. Not complaining though.)

He heads out of the dorm towards the office, remembering the route back "now, Levi, you are going to wait in a hall that allows you to see anyone going towards the office. When you see me, get out of there and warn me, especially warn me. Try to get your sister and meet me back at the cafe. Got it?"

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
(Good to be back. And Luna, I honestly expected something more destructive. Not complaining though.)

He heads out of the dorm towards the office, remembering the route back "now, Levi, you are going to wait in a hall that allows you to see anyone going towards the office. When you see me, get out of there and warn me, especially warn me. Try to get your sister and meet me back at the cafe. Got it?"
(Oh you want destructive? >:3)

Scarlet gave up "screw it!" She said and began smashing windows.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi slaps him. "Get....off!" She yells frustrated.
He grabs her wrists and trys again.

LunaCrosby said:

(I'm just saying I expected it, anything you wanted to do was perfectly fine.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo kissed her chest. "What makes you say that? Your a nice person." He said.
"Not usually...well I don't know." she said. She got out of bed and left to shower. She thought to herself about the whole becoming a parent thing as she got ready to shower.

LunaCrosby said:

Levi walks to the hall way where she is supposed to be " I got it " she says

Afrobrony said:
(I'm just saying I expected it, anything you wanted to do was perfectly fine.)
(It slipped my mind when I posted or else I would of)

LunaCrosby said:
"Is that the only reason you love me? Because you promised you would?" She asked but still tryed to calm him down.
@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Dex shook his head. "No... You always try to make me feel better, and that means more than anything in the entire world to me." He said.

LunaCrosby said:

Lexi tries to break free. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU BASTARD." She screams , her body begins to heat up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back