• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Cody didn't even wait for anything and just drew his gun and shoved it under Salvador's mask, "Be lucky you're a student, because the ceiling would be red right now!" he said, and put the gun away, "If you ever, EVER, go into my sisters room again, I'll gut you where you stand..Got that, punk?" he said, his blood boiling at the thought that this kid was a student. "But since you're here, you, me, arena, NOW." he said, his eyes looked like he could kill a rat with it, just by looking at it.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody didn't even wait for anything and just drew his gun and shoved it under Salvador's mask, "Be lucky you're a student, because the ceiling would be red right now!" he said, and put the gun away, "If you ever, EVER, go into my sisters room again, I'll gut you where you stand..Got that, punk?" he said, his blood boiling at the thought that this kid was a student. "But since you're here, you, me, arena, NOW." he said, his eyes looked like he could kill a rat with it, just by looking at it.

Moonstone

Both Junchi and Moonstone jumped at Cody's sudden display of violence. Junchi glared at Moonstone, questioning why they had a friend like that, and Moonstone returned their questioning glare with an uneasy smile. They then looked back at Cody and Moonstone said, "Uh, um... it's time for class. Let's just calm down, okay? This is my friend's friend."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
Salvador feigns horror, backing up a slight bit, and readjusting his gas mask a bit, his blue eyes glinting in the light "Who the hell do you think you are?" He puts his hand over his chest like he got a heart attack, taking out a bunch of potions and downing all of them. After a moment, he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and stands up "Why you got to be so violent the first second we meet?" he asks. Inside of his mind, he is reeling with horror So he is here! The good thing is, this time I won't be on the ground, helpless.

Salvador York

Mood: Panicked and horrified; signs of guilt and shame

Objective: Back out of this without getting hurt; knock Cody out

Interacting with: Cody; Nico, Junchi, and Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
"Loud noises." Wylie comments. He spies Cody with a group of people, apparently threatening a person with a gas mask. All of a sudden, he realizes he forgot about how the person there (Salvador), stole his handgun (He knows this because Salvador pulled it out in the incident at the girl's dorm). "One minute." he told Roy "I think I found someone who stole something of our's."

"Alright." Roy said. He backs off a slight bit, eyes narrowed in suspicion on what is going on.

Wylie walks over to Cody and puts a hand on his shoulder "You okay? I heard you... threatening someone?" he pauses "Put away that gun, your scaring me!"

Wylie Nightgale

Mood: Unhappy

Objective: Varied

Interacting with: Roy, Moonstone, Junchi, Cody, and Nico

Tags: @charleen @The Royal Keen @CERBERUS177

Roy Drake

Mood: Full of suspicion and confusion

Objective: Spectate what's going on

Interacting with: Wylie

Tags: None

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
Salvador feigns horror, backing up a slight bit, and readjusting his gas mask a bit, his blue eyes glinting in the light "Who the hell do you think you are?" He puts his hand over his chest like he got a heart attack, taking out a bunch of potions and downing all of them. After a moment, he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and stands up "Why you got to be so violent the first second we meet?" he asks. Inside of his mind, he is reeling with horror So he is here! The good thing is, this time I won't be on the ground, helpless

[/QUOTE]
Cody ignored everyone, "Mind, that my sister is 15, and you tried to steal from her, and I'm her big brother, the guy you kicked in the face last night." Cody said, feeling that everyone should know about this guy and what he did, "Mind you, he came THROUGH her wall, with no signs of forced entry, and you want this guy to be around us?" he said, he wasn't trying to force hate upon the man, but Cody takes things with his sisters things, and her life, very seriously, "I mean, if you want him around, that's fine, but I don't want to be with some guy, who sneaks into the girls dorm to steal things..." he said and stood up, almost towering over the man, but put a leg on his chair, coming face to face with the man, "Now, a simply apology will do just nice, as I'm in a very nice mood, and we can all forget about last night...But I'm serious about you ever going into my sisters room, or mine for that matter." he said and held out a hand, "I don't forgive easily. Just saying.".

charleen said:
"Hello Junchi, finally so nice to meet you, apparently we shared the making other people uncomfortable with our crude jokes trait,"
She chuckled softly, waving her to Junchi. Then suddenly, Cody stepped into the scene and began violent. She didn't understand what was happening, so she stayed behind them, sitting still on the ground.
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]

[/SPOILER]

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody ignored everyone, "Mind, that my sister is 15, and you tried to steal from her, and I'm her big brother, the guy you kicked in the face last night." Cody said, feeling that everyone should know about this guy and what he did, "Mind you, he came THROUGH her wall, with no signs of forced entry, and you want this guy to be around us?" he said, he wasn't trying to force hate upon the man, but Cody takes things with his sisters things, and her life, very seriously, "I mean, if you want him around, that's fine, but I don't want to be with some guy, who sneaks into the girls dorm to steal things..." he said and stood up, almost towering over the man, but put a leg on his chair, coming face to face with the man, "Now, a simply apology will do just nice, as I'm in a very nice mood, and we can all forget about last night...But I'm serious about you ever going into my sisters room, or mine for that matter." he said and held out a hand, "I don't forgive easily. Just saying.".
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
No no no no.... this isn't good. Salvador thinks Who should I talk to first? He pauses to regain his composure ((And for my hands to stop shaking)).

He then decides to ignore Junchi for the moment. He thinks to himself, looking back and forth between Junchi and Cody to gain time. There were two options he could take. He could deny everything. Cody would obviously try to attack him. Cody also didn't seem much in a 'good mood'. Or he could accept this stuff, get a move on. He was all too used to getting in trouble. Or, a third option could tell it, he could say his mental disorder. A fourth idea is to drink his invisibility potion and stab everyone in the back.

"It was not my complete doing, I think I was under the control of something." he told Cody, only half-lying, "But I am indeed sorry about what happened. My mind simply cannot process what happened last night." His voice quivers a slight bit, the gas mask muffling the sound.

Salvador

Mood: Not good, thats for sure

Objective: Its complicated

Interacting with: Cody, Junchi, Nico, Wylie, and Moonstone

Tags:
@CERBERUS177 @charleen @The Royal Keen

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
No no no no.... this isn't good. Salvador thinks Who should I talk to first? He pauses to regain his composure ((And for my hands to stop shaking)).
He then decides to ignore Junchi for the moment. He thinks to himself. There were two options he could take. He could deny everything. Cody would obviously try to attack him. Cody also didn't seem much in a 'good mood'. Or he could accept this stuff, get a move on. He was all too used to getting in trouble. Or, a third option could tell it, he could say his mental disorder. A fourth idea is to drink his invisibility potion and stab everyone in the back.

"It was not my complete doing, I think I was under the control of something." he told Cody, only half-lying, "But I am indeed sorry about what happened. My mind simply cannot process what happened last night."

[/QUOTE]
(Damn, did I really make your hands shake IRL?)

Cody nodded and shook his hand, "Let's try and keep you in check..." he said, his mood changing from blood thirsty, to'let's give this dude a hand with what he has', "Now...Why steal? You can get a job and all that, what's your hobbie, and what did you drink a little while ago?" he asked, he was feeling that if he had something special he can do it to make his own money and not have to steal it.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded and shook his hand, "Let's try and keep you in check..." he said, his mood changing from blood thirsty, to'let's give this dude a hand with what he has', "Now...Why steal? You can get a job and all that, what's your hobbie, and what did you drink a little while ago?" he asked, he was feeling that if he had something special he can do it to make his own money and not have to steal it.
"What's the matter, Cody?"

She asked, politely. Hopefully, he wouldn't go apes on her.

"You seem pretty violent.."

Nico whimpered slightly.

CERBERUS177 said:
((I take roleplaying way too seriously...))

He looks genuinely surprised "Wait, how do you know about me dressing up as a 22 year old women and going into a bar just to try beer?" he pauses "Oh crud, that wasn't what you were asking." his face reddens with embarrasement "Forget I said anything. He shifts his feet and looks up at Cody "I have this mental disorder called kleptomania." he decides not to tell anyone how he actually enjoys the art of stealing, not just have the mental disorder. If Cody does ask what kleptomania is, he would answer though.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((I take roleplaying way too seriously...))
He looks genuinely surprised "Wait, how do you know about me dressing up as a 22 year old women and going into a bar just to try beer?" he pauses "Oh crud, that wasn't what you were asking." his face reddens with embarrasement "Forget I said anything. He shifts his feet and looks up at Cody "I have this mental disorder called kleptomania." he decides not to tell anyone how he actually enjoys the art of stealing, not just have the mental disorder. If Cody does ask what kleptomania is, he would answer though.

[/QUOTE]
"I mean, if that was some special brew you made there, make it for people that would buy it, sell each bottle for a good...10-20 dollars a pop, and I understand that little disorder." he said, feeling that the disorder was kind of untreatable, "But I can help you...kind of, because I really don't want my stuff getting stolen too." he said, resting a hand on the dudes shoulder.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I mean, if that was some special brew you made there, make it for people that would buy it, sell each bottle for a good...10-20 dollars a pop, and I understand that little disorder." he said, feeling that the disorder was kind of untreatable, "But I can help you...kind of, because I really don't want my stuff getting stolen too." he said, resting a hand on the dudes shoulder.
Salvador pauses "Those I drank were to make sure if you tried to stab me with your shotgun or something I wouldn't die." he pauses "the disorder just makes stealing kinda irresistible. But I thank you for your help." He makes a mental note if he does steal anything of Cody's, it would be all the guns he has because those things are scary!

Wylie clears his throat "By the way, I do recall you stole my handgun that I bought from Walmart, I believe?"

Salvador had a policy that if he stole something, he wouldn't return it "I beg your pardon?" he asked Wylie innocently "I don't recall stealing anything of your's."

Wylie realizes he couldn't get anything out of Salvador, and really wanted to beat him up.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
Salvador pauses "Those I drank were to make sure if you tried to stab me with your shotgun or something I wouldn't die." he pauses "the disorder just makes stealing kinda irresistible. But I thank you for your help." He makes a mental note if he does steal anything of Cody's, it would be all the guns he has because those things are scary!

Wylie clears his throat "By the way, I do recall you stole my handgun that I bought from Walmart, I believe?"

Salvador had a policy that if he stole something, he wouldn't return it "I beg your pardon?" he asked Wylie innocently "I don't recall stealing anything of your's."

Wylie realizes he couldn't get anything out of Salvador, and really wanted to beat him up.

[/QUOTE]
(Cody has military connections, so I'm pretty sure stealing his guns will make him mad and he will get more back that are more deadlier than the ones he has now)

Cody looked at Salvador and moved his jacket to show the handgun he almost used to kill him with, "Might want to hand it over man." he said, almost going back to a blood thirsty mood.

Salvador glares at everyone "I'm all of your enemies, eh?" he takes out another serum, shakes it a slight bit, and it explodes into a cloud of smoke, staying in the air for a long time. While the smoke was there, he chugs down a invisibility potion,

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Everest laughed as he found his pants and pulled them on, "Well unless you can come up with something better, its either Supreme ultimate Overlord or Master. Take your pick."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "Couldn't me just calling you sir work?" she asked.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody, now seeing red, took his gun out and tried to grab Salvador, gunning for a good throat punch then arresting the kid for the teachers to decide his fate, but didn't grab anything but air, "That..*Cough* BASTARD!" he shouted and now didn't care much about him, feeling true hatred to the man.
"Point me in the direction, so I can take him down!" Cody said waiting for a position and the order do take him down.
Ahh... balls. as soon as he hears Cody say this, he sneaks behind Cody and donkey kicks him in the head. Perhaps, if he had to be the bad guy, he would do it in style.

[media]

[/media]

Wylie stares around, highly confused. Did a demand for his handgun just bring bloodshed? Well, whatever the case, he tries to be helpful, drawing his spear and gazing around.

Nona said:
Kenai laughed as they began walking "I'm curious as well" he said before reaching his arm out and lifting her up with one arm without warning "I curious to know how much strength is in such a tiny person" he said looking at her.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked when he had lifted her up, "I-I'm much stronger then I look! I might be tiny but i'm strong!" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Prove she's strong

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled that gentle and innocent smile of his with a blush, tears of joy almost coming to his face. "T-That's a relief..." He said softly as he hugged her. "I-I thought t-that I'd lose you f-for sure... And... I'd be all alone... Without a family-" He began shaking his head and then snuggling a little into her neck. "Who am I kidding?! You ARE my family!" He said happily.
Kelsey smiled and hugged him back, catching a glimpse of her hand. She shook her head slightly and brushed it off, it was worth it. "I'm not going to leave you, even if I might get a little too jealous sometime's."

Roman said:
"Why are you telling me to go first?" Logan asked in a confused tone. "I'm a boy." He said with a large grin, the airhead personality showing.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet stared at him before walking inside, "It was a joke, I pretty much just called you a lady" she said, she knew Logan was a bit of an airhead.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Explaining her joke
[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back