• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Wicked Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] ((I was waiting on you. Although I may pass out at some point soon.))
Lena, after exiting the school, proceeded to go slowly towards her home, patting her stomach softly every time she felt a kick from her baby. She giggled softly

"It's really close, now, Jr..." She exclaimed quietly, looking down at her belly

(Pick whoever)

Wicked Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] ((I was waiting on you. Although I may pass out at some point soon.))
(Like... Right now? 0_o )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 smiled at her and shook his head, "You don't have the eyes. You may be good at things, but you wouldn't be much good in dangerous situations."

[/QUOTE]
Yuna blinked a few times "I...don't have the eyes? Are you sure?" She asked him before she narrowed her eyes trying to make the meanest face she could before giving up "Huh. Maybe not." She said with a giggle.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled, she liked thing's so much better this way. She then nodded, "You should already know I accept, I'm the happiest around you so the chances of me saying no are none" she said.
Ken smiled that gentle and innocent smile of his with a blush, tears of joy almost coming to his face. "T-That's a relief..." He said softly as he hugged her. "I-I thought t-that I'd lose you f-for sure... And... I'd be all alone... Without a family-" He began shaking his head and then snuggling a little into her neck. "Who am I kidding?! You ARE my family!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Axel retracted his terrifying grin and replaced it with a gentle and warm smile. "Good, I don't want to have to chase you down~" He said in a way too sweet tone. Nexus shivered a bit and gave Ilaani a silent thumbs up. Axel sure was scary when it came to food.
((Sorry for lateness ;- ;) )

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Confused

Sitting at the table

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani laughed sheepishly as she looked away from the thumbs up she was given, finding Axel's reactions a bit unsettling in response to her questioning about his food. Just put a large knife in his hand and boom. Horror movie villan. Well, she definitely won't be doing that again. "N-No need for that, if we want to have this dish we'll just know to visit you, right Nexus?" She said as her gaze darted in his direction. She had no clue why someone would seem murderous or weird over food, so the confusion was probably easily seen shining through her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

images

Park

Mood:

Confused

Wondering what that outburst was about

Objective:

Ask about the outburst

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin flinched back when she yelled. An obvious analogy? It wasn't really obvious at all until explained properly, but he wasn't going to argue that with her. So with a slight frown, instead of getting angry back at her, Colin was calm by nature. So, instead he apologised. "U-Uhm...sorry if I upset you..." He said rubbing the side of his face with his hand, not understanding why she needed to yell like that really, it wasn't like he said anything that would deserve that but he apologised anyway. "Are you uh...stressed out or something?" He then asked.

''...Yeah...I am..''

...?Lune said with a sigh. She had a slight blush when she said that?...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon smirked as she still shot forwards, the ribbon pierced by the knife unraveling around with before shooting back to her body. Coiling tightly around her skin, the ribbons strengthened her mussels to inhuman strengths and she began running at an insane speed, even hurdling a building in front of her with a single leap and quickly catching up to Perfect.

[/QUOTE]
"Good plan!" Perfect said as he ran alongside Ribbon. He noticed how she used her powers to strengthen her body, allowing her to move as fast as him and jump. "If you can do that, then maybe you can speed up." Perfect yelled to Ribbon as he began to run a little bit faster.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok love." She said softly as she kissed his neck

[/QUOTE]
Elliot blushed a little and looked away from Isabella, "There's a cab over there." He said, as he yelled to the driver and told him to wait a moment. The driver nodded and got in his taxi waiting for the two.

Nona said:
((Sorry for lateness ;- ;) )

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Confused

Sitting at the table

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani laughed sheepishly as she looked away from the thumbs up she was given, finding Axel's reactions a bit unsettling in response to her questioning about his food. Just put a large knife in his hand and boom. Horror movie villan. Well, she definitely won't be doing that again. "N-No need for that, if we want to have this dish we'll just know to visit you, right Nexus?" She said as her gaze darted in his direction. She had no clue why someone would seem murderous or weird over food, so the confusion was probably easily seen shining through her eyes.

Axel now looked like he was back to his old self, his smile almost glittering. "Yeah, now I'm going to go take a nap so you 2 love birds can have some alone time~" He said before letting out a michevious grin and immediately going to sleep. Before Nexus knew it, he had one end of Ilaani's noodles in his mouth, the other end in Ilaani's. He was dumb founded and was sweating badly. Axel always got him into situations like this, it was taking a while to get used to again.

((How... I'm just gone for 12 hours to sleep and 4 pages pass by? Wow, you guys are active as heck))

Wylie sees Salvador, but decides to keep quiet. No doubt Cody would beat him up later, he didn't need to interrogate Salvador himself.

Salvador, however, was highly tense. He jogged back to his dorm to change into armor so if someone tried to block his kick with a sword, it wouldn't cut him, then runs back to the Combat Class.

Roman said:

Kazuo Katashi

~ Dark Fairy Swordsman

tumblr_static_36l0rskg5r8kggckgcsocksgo_640_v2.jpg

Kaz stood up and walked over to the window, staring out of it for a moment, listening to Yoshino talk. He could smell the blood she had on her hands, and it angered him slightly, but he knew she was upset. When she finished talking, Kaz looked towards her, his face showing no emotion, and he was finally going to take things seriously and stop being a man child. He knew that he had hurt her, but it wasn't intentionally.

Kaz took a deep breath, walking over to Yoshino, he hugged her and a moment later he let go. "You deserve someone better than me. A man better in everything I'm bad at." He said, running a hand through his hair. "I obviously lack the skills at being a good boyfriend, so I definitely don't think I'd make a good husband." He added. Knowing these words were true and coming from the bottom of his heart, Kaz picked up his sword once again and slung his jacket over his shoulder. "I'll just leave the place to you, you'd take better care of it than I would." Kaz started for the closed door before it opened and Minako pushed him back in the room. He was about to say something before she screamed at him knowing what he was doing and not allowing him to go. "Stop yelling! I told you to go to your room, why aren't you in there?!"

Minako frowned and dropped to her knees, crying once again. "Because... I don't... Want... You to go. I want you and mom to stay together!" She yelled as her crying became louder. "Minako... You don't understand, you won't understand until later, but things aren't working out." Kaz responded. "Fix them! No matter how many times it takes you! Fix them! Before I even started referring to you two as my parents, I was happy that you found someone like Yoshino! You two were so solid in the past, but you've grown apart a-a-and..." Minako couldn't speak anymore as her voice was overwhelmed by her crying. Kaz walked toward her, gently patting her back. He looked at Yoshino and sighed, "I don't know what to say. I know you're mad at me and you've given me two chances even though I've hurt you... Right now I ask you for one more. To make things by not just you and me, but for.. Minako too. We can take a break before we try things again.... But for this to work, I'll need your word to help me fix our wrongs."

More Info

Mood: A mixture of emotions at the moment

Objective: Get one more chance to finally fix things for good

Interacting with: Yoshino and Minako

Tags:

Yoshino Komagata

~The Crimson Princess~

tumblr_o22vhmZ8YK1qa94xto1_1280.jpg

Yoshino kept her expression neutral as she watched as Kaz made his way over to her, intentions unknown to her. The second his arms found their way around her body and embraced her in a hug, she couldn't stop her breath from hitching in surprise at the sudden contact. She was confused as to why he was hugging her, she thought he wouldn't have so much as come near her. Though truthfully, she didn't really know what he was going to do after she had ranted to him. It wasn't something that she had been expecting, the hug. Heck, she didn't really know what she was expecting after the pent up emotions she had just gotten off of her chest, but a hug was probably far from it. Having him at such close proximity was making it hard for her to breath, her heart hammering against her chest as she sat rigid in his arms. After he let go, she released a breath she didn't realize she was holding and visibly relaxed. Yoshino couldn't stand to look at Kaz afterwards, in the fear that she might start crying again. So her gaze dropping to the ground and her hands clenching tightly, feeling her chest tighten as he uttered the next words of saying she deserved someone better. She wanted to say that she didn't want anyone else, but couldn't find the words to say it because deep down... she knew it was true. Going through all this pain was something she didn't want to put up with anymore, even though she'd be put through more pain at watching him leave again.. it might just be for the best. The pain would eventually fade and she'd have to move on, even if she didn't want to.

When he picked up his stuff and instructed he'd give her the house, she nearly shook her head in protest and was about to get up to say she was going to leave instead. It was his in the first place, she should be leaving, not him. Even if she was going to take better care of it, which wasn't exactly guaranteed. Though she stayed where she was and didn't utter so much as a sound. She didn't want to have to argue about who got the house, it would have went on for a while before she would have just up and left. At the sound of yelling, Yoshino's head shot up and flew straight to a teary eyed Minako in surprise. Her heart ached at the tears that streaked the poor girls face as she yelled at Kaz. And it broke even further when she stated she wanted Yoshino and Kaz to stay together. Sometimes, things just didn't work that way. The puzzle pieces that fit so perfectly before, now had a few pieces missing and no longer made a complete picture. Not everything could be fixed at the drop of a hat, even if you wanted it too. Minako had to understand that. No matter how many times your tried to fix something, sometimes it could just continue to break apart until it was useless to fix the object. But with the young girl's body shook with the sobs she raked out, unable to continue with her words, Yoshino didn't have the heart to say that. It would probably break her further and quite frankly, she didn't want that.

"I..." Yoshino bit her lip and looked away from the pair, her thoughts now jumbled as Kaz asked for another chance. She had been so set on letting him go, but with Minako not wanting them to split up (parents separating was always hard on kids, she knew that) and Kaz asking for another chance for them and for Minako, she didn't know what to do. Was she willing to give her heart up again? Absolutely not. But was she willing to just give it one more shot, just for the sake of no longer seeing a broken Minako and finding the happy ending she wanted with Kaz? Definitely. Yoshino didn't know how things would work out from here, but at least hoped that it would be good. If even after another chance and things didn't work out, she'd leave for the safety of her heart. There wouldn't be anymore chances after this and nothing would be able to be said would reel her back in, even if that would mean hurting Minako and having her hate Yoshino for leaving. Taking a deep breath, she raised her gaze from the ground to Kaz as she spoke, "One chance. I'm only giving you one more; no begging or pleading will make me give you anymore than this." Yoshino knew she was being cold, but she was putting her heart on the line here, for the third time. No one would expect her to be gentle or happy about it. How it would go from here, was up to them really.

no slide no slide
no slide

Last edited:
Kagami changed into he battling uniform. She touched necklace and her Weapon appeared. It was a huge black scyth.

"I hope I fight someone challenging " She pouted. Most people already had opponets.

Weapon:
13th13thScythe_zps03060953.png

(Elements that Kagami uses: Dark magic, Ice, Water

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Yeah...I am..''
...?Lune said with a sigh. She had a slight blush when she said that?...

images

Park

Mood:

Helpful

Talking with Lune

Objective:

Help Lune

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin blinked. Ah, so that was it. She was stressed out. That was what that yelling was about. With a smile he nodded and noticed her cheeks colour slightly "There's nothing embarrassing about admitting that, everyone can get stressed or overwhelmed sometimes". He didn't know her all that well, bit she seemed pretty annoyed and he wanted to help her out. "...you know, I know I'm a stranger to you but, I mean, if you want to talk about what's bothering you, I'm willing to listen" he offered to her. "Only if you want though, I'll not pry"

Nona said:
Yuna blinked a few times "I...don't have the eyes? Are you sure?" She asked him before she narrowed her eyes trying to make the meanest face she could before giving up "Huh. Maybe not." She said with a giggle.
C4 looked at her an laughed as well, "well not having the eyes can be a good thing. Out side of my type of work they're more likely to get you in trouble than help you."

charleen said:
"I don't know how I can repay you.."
She said, grin back at them while biting her lower lip slightly. Nico looked around her surrounding of the combat class.

"I'm kinda of excited now that I have something to show off,"

She stuck her tongue out slightly.

"But either way, hope to kick your ass, Moonstone, sooner or later.."

Nico was back with her little smirky face.

Moonstone

Moonstone laughed smugly. "I'd probably let you win." they said. "You'll probably learn a way to really beat me though, it's pretty easy. Not that I would tell you now anyways, I won't let my pride me hurt so soon."

They began to get bored with the class not starting, and began tapping their foot and crossing their arms. They then realized it probably wasn't the best idea to fight in a dress, and told Nico to wait a moment. They teleported themself out of the class through a portal, and a few minutes late came back wearing something more appropriate for fighting, but flashy like Moonstone liked. They came in with high waist blue skinny pants, a sparkling light purple belt wrapped around their waist, and a white shirt tucked into it. They took off their headdress to use as a weapon, but Moonstone still kept their bag that they would insert countless items in and pull countless items out. "Finally, ready." they said to Nico once they came back.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"You better not let me win, you goof.."

She groaned slightly. Nico was pretty bored as well, so she decided to stretch out her legs. She didn't know if they were going to do any running or something physical. She looked to Moonstone, and nodding when they disappeared for a moment then came back with a completely different outfit. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Wow outfit change.. I like it!"

She giggled softly.

"Especially that belt, loved the color,"

She said, motioning to their belt.

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance laughed and slowly stood up and placed his rifle on his back. "See! Now that's how you spin a story! For a second there I nearly believed you. You would make a great conman." Stretching out Lance checked his watch and glanced around.

charleen said:
"You better not let me win, you goof.."
She groaned slightly. Nico was pretty bored as well, so she decided to stretch out her legs. She didn't know if they were going to do any running or something physical. She looked to Moonstone, and nodding when they disappeared for a moment then came back with a completely different outfit. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Wow outfit change.. I like it!"

She giggled softly.

"Especially that belt, loved the color,"

She said, motioning to their belt.

Moonstone

"I'll have to if I don't want to hurt you, and thank you." Moonstone said as they sat with Nico. "It seems like people are pairing up, so maybe we should pair up together." they suggested.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Bored

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((How... I'm just gone for 12 hours to sleep and 4 pages pass by? Wow, you guys are active as heck))
Wylie sees Salvador, but decides to keep quiet. No doubt Cody would beat him up later, he didn't need to interrogate Salvador himself.

Salvador, however, was highly tense. He jogged back to his dorm to change into armor so if someone tried to block his kick with a sword, it wouldn't cut him, then runs back to the Combat Class.

[/QUOTE]
((Is Salvador and Junchi still going to interact or is that over?))

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Okay, yay, I have a partner,"

She chuckled softly to herself.

"I was afraid that I was going to be a loner on this one, but no luckily, you save the day!!"

Nico stuck her tongue out slightly. She did a little mini dance, but then stopped immediately.

"I will not disappoint you,"

Nico curtsied lightly to Moonstone before smiling back up to them.

Roman said:
"Good plan!" Perfect said as he ran alongside Ribbon. He noticed how she used her powers to strengthen her body, allowing her to move as fast as him and jump. "If you can do that, then maybe you can speed up." Perfect yelled to Ribbon as he began to run a little bit faster.
Ribbon threw out her arm and a string of threads shot forwards, impaling a far off building and quickly dragging her forwards. As she sailed past Perfect she sarcastically waved to him.

charleen said:
"Okay, yay, I have a partner,"
She chuckled softly to herself.

"I was afraid that I was going to be a loner on this one, but no luckily, you save the day!!"

Nico stuck her tongue out slightly. She did a little mini dance, but then stopped immediately.

"I will not disappoint you,"

Nico curtsied lightly to Moonstone before smiling back up to them.

Moonstone

"If we do fight though, what are you going to do? I don't really know how to hold back my powers, but I could refrain from using weapons or any major abilities I have." Moonstone asked Nico. "I just don't want you to get hurt because of me."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Happy

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Oh like fight each other??"

She said, dumbfounded. Nico tapped her chin for while trying come up with a plan on fighting with them.

"Well with my healing abilities, I can also turn it around like instead of healing my opponent, I can poison their bloodstream which then will weakened them for a short period then bang hit my oppenent, you, to the ground,"

Nico smirked mischievously at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back