• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Oh like fight each other??"
She said, dumbfounded. Nico tapped her chin for while trying come up with a plan on fighting with them.

"Well with my healing abilities, I can also turn it around like instead of healing my opponent, I can poison their bloodstream which then will weakened them for a short period then bang hit my oppenent, you, to the ground,"

Nico smirked mischievously at them.

Moonstone

Moonstone stared at Nico quietly, and though they were smiling their eyes and eyebrows showed surprise and some fear. "O-Oh." they said. "I, uh, didn't know you could do that. How long would the poison last?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Surprise

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Well I can do it for as long as I want, but the longer I do it, it takes a bigger toll on me.."

She sighed softly.

"If I practice it more, then maybe I can get accustom to the pain, but don't worry I will only use that sparingly,"

Nico giggled to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
"Well I can do it for as long as I want, but the longer I do it, it takes a bigger toll on me.."
She sighed softly.

"If I practice it more, then maybe I can get accustom to the pain, but don't worry I will only use that sparingly,"

Nico giggled to herself.

Moonstone

Moonstone began to realize that Nico was more threatening than she seemed to be. From what they knew about her at first, she just seemed to be a pretty normal person with slightly useless powers, but didn't realize she could poison people. They weren't sure if they should be impressed, surprised, scared, or all of them. "Well, I doubt we're supposed to hurt each other too much, so we should both be fine by the end of class." they said.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Surprised

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Nona said:

images

Park

Mood:

Helpful

Talking with Lune

Objective:

Help Lune

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin blinked. Ah, so that was it. She was stressed out. That was what that yelling was about. With a smile he nodded and noticed her cheeks colour slightly "There's nothing embarrassing about admitting that, everyone can get stressed or overwhelmed sometimes". He didn't know her all that well, bit she seemed pretty annoyed and he wanted to help her out. "...you know, I know I'm a stranger to you but, I mean, if you want to talk about what's bothering you, I'm willing to listen" he offered to her. "Only if you want though, I'll not pry"

''It's nothing that you can help really...All my Intoner sisters are having their relationships and having their servants. I'm just jealous that they have found their love and servant. Even my niece's kids are finding their own love and servant...''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 looked at her an laughed as well, "well not having the eyes can be a good thing. Out side of my type of work they're more likely to get you in trouble than help you."

[/QUOTE]
"You could still be suitable without having the eyes, I mean, what if that's someone's thing? Looking innocent but being super deadly?" She asked "I mean, I could be like that ..." She joked, stifling her laughter a little "And, Really? They would get you in trouble? How so?" She asked curiously "do you get stopped by authorities alot or what?" She asked.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Is Salvador and Junchi still going to interact or is that over?))

[/QUOTE]
((We could. Salvador can talk with Junchi and then Junchi can call over Moonstone who could be with Cody so Cody can try to beat up Salvador.))

Amidst the crowd, Salvador reflects he hasn't seen such a big Combat class... actually, he hasn't seen a combat class, but this was larger than his PE classes. He finds Junchi in the sea of people and pushes his way to them.

"Lots of people here." he commented

charleen said:
"Yeah I like living so far.."
She smiled at them sheepishly.

"And I haven't even mastered my ability, so I'm afraid I'll just look like a fool out there,"

Nico shrugged slightly.

Moonstone

"I'm sure a lot of us will look like fools. If we didn't, why would we be in this class, or even in this school?" inquired Moonstone. They then summoned themself some frosted cookies in a basket to eat. They weren't really hungry, but they were bored and when they were bored, stressed, or feeling any emotion they would eat. "We'll learn our way soon enough, and then we'll be experts in our powers by the time we get out of here. At least, I hope that will be the case." they said before taking a a cookie out of the basket and taking a bite out of it.

"You can have some cookies too if you'd like." they offered Nico. "Don't spoil yourself with me though."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored, Happy

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico shook her head no.

"Thanks, but I tend to get nervous at these type of things, and eating is last thing I want to do right now,"

She said, her nervousness is starting to sink in. Nico scratched the back of her. She was breathing quite heavy too.

"I just can't eat right now,"

She sighed heavily, squatting on the ground trying to calm herself

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's nothing that you can help really...All my Intoner sisters are having their relationships and having their servants. I'm just jealous that they have found their love and servant. Even my niece's kids are finding their own love and servant...''

images

Park

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Lune

Objective:

Give advice? Maybe?

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

"Love and servants?" He questioned before shrugging "I dont know about servants, Ive never had one" he laughed "As for love, Why are you worrying about that? You're still young and you're very pretty, I'm sure you'll meet someone soon enough, there's no need to rush" he said smiling lightly "Besides, you should take your time with that stuff, running head on and rushing things can end up getting your heart crushed really..." He said as putting his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he kicked a small pebble.

charleen said:
Nico shook her head no.
"Thanks, but I tend to get nervous at these type of things, and eating is last thing I want to do right now,"

She said, her nervousness is starting to sink in. Nico scratched the back of her. She was breathing quite heavy too.

"I just can't eat right now,"

She sighed heavily, squatting on the ground trying to calm herself

Moonstone

Concern washed over Moonstone and their face as they saw how nervous Nico was. "Maybe it would be for the best for you to sit this class out? Fighting while nervous doesn't usually end well for many people, even if it's just a friendly fight."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Concerned

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Nona said:

images

Park

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Lune

Objective:

Give advice? Maybe?

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

"Love and servants?" He questioned before shrugging "I dont know about servants, Ive never had one" he laughed "As for love, Why are you worrying about that? You're still young and you're very pretty, I'm sure you'll meet someone soon enough, there's no need to rush" he said smiling lightly "Besides, you should take your time with that stuff, running head on and rushing things can end up getting your heart crushed really..." He said as putting his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he kicked a small pebble.

''Ch...I guess so...''

charleen said:
"No, let's just get this thing over with,"
She said standing up and walking over to Moonstone.

"Come on, uhh hit me?"

Nico looked up at Moonstone and shivered slightly. She didn't realize how big they were compared to her.

Moonstone

"Well, I don't think we should start getting serious until the teacher tells us to, but we can start practicing how we'll do this." Moonstone said. They weren't really willing to hit Nico since she was so small compared to them, and also Moonstone was very muscular too. "Let's just wait for a moment, and maybe I can teach you some calming techniques. Uhm, I'm not really good at those though, but my friend is and they're nearby." they suggested. "You could pair up with them instead and just have some kind of pacifist brawl" they spoke jokingly.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Cody took his head phones off but didn't turn them off, so Bulletproof kept playing, "You won't break me!! No matter how hard you try!! You can't shake me down!! I'm fucking bullet proof!!" He looked around and thought he saw the man with the mask, but he didn't, he was asleep before he picked his head up, so he stretched and yawned. "Oh... Everyone has a partner..." he said feeling he should have stayed awake.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody took his head phones off but didn't turn them off, so Bulletproof kept playing, "You won't break me!! No matter how hard you try!! You can't shake me down!! I'm fucking bullet proof!!" He looked around and thought he saw the man with the mask, but he didn't, he was asleep before he picked his head up, so he stretched and yawned. "Oh... Everyone has a partner..." he said feeling he should have stayed awake.
((Hope it's okay for us to still interact since you're still in the group, but if you'd prefer not I could just delete this post.))

Moonstone

Moonstone jumped up at the sound of Cody's music, and looked back at him. "Oh, hey, you're awake." they said. "I was about to invite my friend over for Nico to meet, want to come?" they asked as they picked up the basket of cookies they were still eating.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Surprised

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet nodded and walked down the hall, pulling out a key and unlocking her door. She opened the door and held it open for Logan, "Ladies first" she said and grinned.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Holding the door open
[/border]
"Why are you telling me to go first?" Logan asked in a confused tone. "I'm a boy." He said with a large grin, the airhead personality showing.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
He smiled and nodded, then turned his music off, feeling that it was too loud, "Sure! Why not? It'd be nice to meet your friends, so far I've met Nico, and she's almost like me, crazy, silly, and devious." he said remembering her new nick name, he laughed at the thought of the name again and put his headphones in his pack, and put his phone in his pocket.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon threw out her arm and a string of threads shot forwards, impaling a far off building and quickly dragging her forwards. As she sailed past Perfect she sarcastically waved to him.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect grit his teeth, jumping up when Ribbon used her powers to pass him up. He didn't plan on losing and he was pretty sure she didn't either. "Blondie!" Perfect yelled, before he started flying fast enough to catch up.

Kagami sat on the ground. She already missed her pops tar life. Her caretakers thought it would be good for her to stay in this school. Also , she probably stabbed a number of people with her scyth .She even ended up on a magzine. "Kagami Enoshima stabs man who was claimed to be a Pervert".

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
CERBERUS177 said:
He smiled and nodded, then turned his music off, feeling that it was too loud, "Sure! Why not? It'd be nice to meet your friends, so far I've met Nico, and she's almost like me, crazy, silly, and devious." he said remembering her new nick name, he laughed at the thought of the name again and put his headphones in his pack, and put his phone in his pocket.
"Finally! I always wanted to meet your friend,"

She said, happily. Nico smiled softly to the surroundings. She spotted Cody waking up.

"I'm still here, ya know, now I have a shield,"

She exclaimed, showing off her "watch" that Moonstone gave her.

Wylie and Roy look around for someone to spar against. They were slightly bored, and kinda needed some action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back