• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Wylie sprung around to stab at Salvador with his spear, but Salvador turns swiftly around, the flowers slapping his face, to block the spear with a kick, then attempted to donkey kick Wylie, who dodged nimbly and blindly out of the way. Salvador, thoroughly done, draws his knife and stabs downwards at Cody.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
Ahh... balls. as soon as he hears Cody say this, he sneaks behind Cody and donkey kicks him in the head. Perhaps, if he had to be the bad guy, he would do it in style.
[media]

[/media]

Wylie stares around, highly confused. Did a demand for his handgun just bring bloodshed? Well, whatever the case, he tries to be helpful, drawing his spear and gazing around.

[/QUOTE]
Cody falls forward a he was kicked, his eyes didn't see anything. He fell forward, slow motion it felt like, then he cracked his forehead on a corner and is knocked out from both blows being pretty close together, last thing he felt was a warm liquid drip from his right eyebrow.

Nona said:
@Mayyflower
((Here you go~))

~♮Luke Shun♮~

Luke chuckled and grabbed her hand. "Well let's get going shall we?" He says standing up

Extra Info

Park

Talking to kairassi

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Objective:

Go to the Italian place

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

Nona

~☾ Origami Noire ☽~

Origami held onto paris's arm. "I don't want to go to class.." She huffed silently

Extra Info

School campus

Talking to paris

Mood:

Tired/Sick

Objective:

Go home

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled and hugged him back, catching a glimpse of her hand. She shook her head slightly and brushed it off, it was worth it. "I'm not going to leave you, even if I might get a little too jealous sometime's."
Ken just let tears flow down his face as he was now so happy as he held her tightly. "I promise... I won't hang out with other girls... Only you." He said softly. "Your the only one I have left... Without you I have nothing."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled and hugged him back, catching a glimpse of her hand. She shook her head slightly and brushed it off, it was worth it. "I'm not going to leave you, even if I might get a little too jealous sometime's."
Ken just let tears flow down his face as he was now so happy as he held her tightly. "I promise... I won't hang out with other girls... Only you." He said softly. "Your the only one I have left... Without you I have nothing."

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

~ Man of Many Scars

tumblr_m9ilo2Io6w1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

At the moment, it seemed like they were the only two people in this world in Roman's opinion. He smiled a little at Kaori's words, learning that she still felt the same way about him just as he did her. He was conflicted behind this smile though. Mal and Roman had two children of their own, and he loved them both, so the choice was hard. Roman looked down at his sleeve, seeing Kaori's grip had tightened on it, so he took his other hand and placed it on her shoulder, his smile remaining.

"For the longest, I've kept my silence and ignored your feelings to keep you from getting hurt. That failed me the first time and the second too. You died because of me and almost died again... Because of me. I don't want to lose you again." He said, sighing lightly. "One was enough." He told her, his hand moving from Kaori's shoulder to her chin. Roman pulled down his mask and slowly inched towards Kaori, pressing his lips against hers' and locking them into a kiss which didn't last long. "I don't know how I can tell my wife though..."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Kaori Hana

Tags:

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Ice Dragon with A Heart of Steel

(((( Sorry about the post length. I couldn't come up with much for him. ))))

Hyouinmaru shook his head and looked at the clock. "We have to go now, I'll carry you." He said as he walked towards the door of the hospital room, making his way out with Skylar in his arms. "What floor?" He asked as he picked up the pace.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Get Skylar to therapy

Interacting with: Sylar

Tags:

CIr0jvM.png

Kaori could really do nothing but sit there as Roman continued spilling out his long-tucked away feelings. Feeling his hand on her shoulder sent a small but of warmth to spread throughout her body, knowing it was happiness she was feeling from hearing his words and being so close to him. A small smile found her face as she looked at him, but she took felt conflict bubbling up behind it. Of course she knew it was wrong to feel the way she was, and that it was wrong for Roman to feel the way he did. Thinking about this, and how devastated his wife would be in she knew finally brought the tears to her eyes, and as Roman finished speaking, her head had dropped, her gaze falling to her lap as she tried her best to control the tears that were spilling on to her cheeks. Maybe she shouldn't have come back, or asked him for help. Then he wouldn't be in such a messy situation that only existed because of her. He'd be happy without he- Kaori's attention was brought back to the man in front of her as Roman placed a hand under her chin, bringing her gaze back up to meet his, before slowly lowering his mask and moving forward and kissing her. Her eyes widened as she felt their lips lock, even though it didn't last for long. Tears still slid down her cheeks as she stared at him in shock, confusion, apology, so many different emotions running through her head at the same time. She never would have expected that from him, and before she knew it she had sat up and moved her body forward to wrap her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly and with an obvious sense of longing. At this moment, her emotions overpowered the knowledge that it was wrong, he was married and she was pregnant with someone else's child. But as with Roman, at this moment Kaori felt like it was only the two of them in the world. She didn't care about anything else but him, and being close to the man that she had loved for so many years. Her face buried itself in his shoulder, her hands gripping his shirt as she held on to him. The tears that were still falling left wet spots on his shirt.

Kaori wished this moment would last forever. It felt right, she felt whole for the first time in a while, and nothing seemed like it could go wrong. For once since she woke up back in the Home, she felt like things would actually be okay.
"Roman, I..." she mumbled into his shoulder, not really sure where she was going with that sentence. There was so much on her mind, but she didn't know how to express it. Truthfully, if it was Roman, she probably didn't need to. It seemed like time had stopped until a knocking sound was heard from the door, and Kaori raised her head a big in surprise. Turning her head, she looked over at Roman, sniffling a bit. "Were you expecting anyone?" she asked, before removing one arm from around him to wipe her eyes. She really did wonder what it was before San suddenly spoke up.

"Why are they here?"

Kaori blinked before momentarily thinking to speak to her tailed beast.
"San? What are you talking about?"

"The other tailed beasts. I'm sensing their energy right outside the door. Kaori, you need to be careful."

San wasn't making any sense. The other tailed beasts? So there were others like him? And why were they outside the door?
"San, what's that supposed to mean?" she asked, with no answer. Of course not. Worriedly, she looked up at Roman before glancing in the direction of the door that was being knocked on.

no slide
no slide

((Putting Skylar on hold temporarily.))

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Let me try healing Cody,"

She said, softly.

"I think I'm more capable.."

Nico suggested. She sat down besides Cody unconscious body. She felt his forehead to see if he was okay. She took a little vial out of back pocket that had purple-ish color.

"If he drinks, he should be waking up soon, but he should still rest later on."

@CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ch...I guess so...''
"You guess so?" He repeated before laughing a little as he rubbed to back of his neck with his hand "You don't sound convinced, sorry, advice may not be my strong suit, especially relationship wise..." He admitted.

Nona said:
"You guess so?" He repeated before laughing a little as he rubbed to back of his neck with his hand "You don't sound convinced, sorry, advice may not be my strong suit, especially relationship wise..." He admitted.
''I know what you mean though, everyone tells me that...But it's being so long...''

charleen said:
"Let me try healing Cody,"
She said, softly.

"I think I'm more capable.."

Nico suggested. She sat down besides Cody unconscious body. She felt his forehead to see if he was okay. She took a little vial out of back pocket that had purple-ish color.

"If he drinks, he should be waking up soon, but he should still rest later on."

@CERBERUS177
(Stuck on my phone sorry)

Cody woke up, and winced at the throbbing pain in his head, "I... Just got done with.... A concussion dammit..." he said, dazed a bit, he stood up and stumbled a bit but caught himself, he then took a seat in a chair that had a bit of blood on the corner of it.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked when he had lifted her up, "I-I'm much stronger then I look! I might be tiny but i'm strong!" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Prove she's strong

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai chuckled at her reaction "I know, I said I believe you, I'm still curious to see though" he said smiling before noticing he was still holding her in the air "Should I put you down now?" He asked with a laugh.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know what you mean though, everyone tells me that...But it's being so long...''
Colin stared at her when she said it had been a long time "How long exactly?" He asked curiously before shaking his head "Ah, sorry, that's probably none of my business"

CERBERUS177 said:
(Stuck on my phone sorry)
Cody woke up, and winced at the throbbing pain in his head, "I... Just got done with.... A concussion dammit..." he said, dazed a bit, he stood up and stumbled a bit but caught himself, he then took a seat in a chair that had a bit of blood on the corner of it.

Mei Junchi

Junchi sat on the ground next to Cody and asked him, "Are you okay? Moonstone and their friend tried to heal you so you seem mostly fine on the outside, but you still need to rest. Do you need help getting to your dorm?"

Extra Information

Mood: Concerned

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Nona said:
Colin stared at her when she said it had been a long time "How long exactly?" He asked curiously before shaking his head "Ah, sorry, that's probably none of my business"
''....Very long...''

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Wylie looks slightly upset "This seems slightly like my fault." he pauses "Neither me nor Roy have any healing powers, we can't really help out." Roy shuffles over, kinda overwhelmed at what happened.

Wylie thinks for a second "I could head to the boy's dorm and wait for Salvador to come in to see what dorm he's in, if you want me to."

What had just happened was no nightmare for Salvador--except for the flower petals and the shotgun, but still, he ran at full speed to his dorm, not caring at all about combat class. Maybe, just maybe, he could find a list of where each person lived, then he could do something to make sure Cody wouldn't come after him with more guns.

Salvador York

Mood: Unhappy

Objective: Get away

Interacting with: Nobody

Wylie Nightgale

Mood: Focused

Objective: Talk with Moonstone and Junchi; try to help Cody in any way he can

Interacting with: Moonstone, Junchi, Roy, Nico, Cody (not really)

Roy Drake

Mood: Shocked

Objective: Help Moonstone and Cody

Interacting with: Wylie mostly

Tags: @CERBERUS177 @The Royal Keen @charleen

Last edited by a moderator:
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"Nah.. I........ You know what yes I would love that." he said and stood up, almost falling. But held on to a desk, controlling the spinning in his head, "Or the nurses office, whatever is closer." he said, his words a bit slurred.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....Very long...''
"Then I'm guessing you don't age then" he said looking at her curiously "Huh, well...All I can say is be patient, as frustrating as that may sound" he laughed "That's what I'm doing, there's no way I'm jumping into another relationship so quickly again with anyone until I know it feels right for sure" he said with a nod as he kicked the pebble again.

Nona said:
"Then I'm guessing you don't age then" he said looking at her curiously "Huh, well...All I can say is be patient, as frustrating as that may sound" he laughed "That's what I'm doing, there's no way I'm jumping into another relationship so quickly again with anyone until I know it feels right for sure" he said with a nod as he kicked the pebble again.
''..''

...⊹Lune just sighed before looking at the water again⊹...

CERBERUS177 said:
"Nah.. I........ You know what yes I would love that." he said and stood up, almost falling. But held on to a desk, controlling the spinning in his head, "Or the nurses office, whatever is closer." he said, his words a bit slurred.
((This is an outdoor class))

Roy walks over to Cody, offering a shoulder for him to rest his hand and to steady himself on "You okay?" He sees the blood above his eyebrow "Well... you do look slightly bloodied." He looks around "Someone help me carry him to the nurse's office or something."

CERBERUS177 said:

Mei Junchi

Junchi stood up and tried to help keep Cody balanced. "Just hold onto me, kay? I'm sending you to the nursing office."

Extra Information

Mood: Concerned

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back