• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Sure, who you got?))

[/QUOTE]
(Gregory, Chler, Lena. Fricka is currently out of order)

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance looked up at Haruo and begrudgingly sighed. "I've tried that too, but I can't kill him." Lance placed a hand on his rifle and glanced Hauro. "This rifle is designed to damage tanks and can blow a man to bits with a single bullet. I blew the guys to bits, then three days later found him eating fresh tortillas in Mexico. There I put around 2g of a botulinum toxin in his food (a grain of salt sized amount of this stuff can kill a 200lb man). Half a week later I met him in France and collapsed a section of the catacombs on him. A week after that, he found me and asked me if I was done trying to kill him yet. I don't know what his abilities are, but I can't kill him and I've tried multiple times."

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
(Gregory, Chler, Lena. Fricka is currently out of order)
((I'll take Lena, I've got Dante, Jack or Suuy, which is basically in order: Angel of vengeance, Founder of the most vicious criminal organization in the world and all around smart ass, and a member of said organization/annoying wisecracker))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It was such an obvious analogy! Egyptian treasures are ancient and well known! Even today! But no one talks about them but those crazy historians!''
...?Lune yelled and sighed even heavier after?...

images

Park

Mood:

Confused

Wondering what that outburst was about

Objective:

Ask about the outburst

Interacting with:

Lune

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin flinched back when she yelled. An obvious analogy? It wasn't really obvious at all until explained properly, but he wasn't going to argue that with her. So with a slight frown, instead of getting angry back at her, Colin was calm by nature. So, instead he apologised. "U-Uhm...sorry if I upset you..." He said rubbing the side of his face with his hand, not understanding why she needed to yell like that really, it wasn't like he said anything that would deserve that but he apologised anyway. "Are you uh...stressed out or something?" He then asked.

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance sat up and set his rifle on his lap, "I've seen him physically blown to bits, so I know its not teleportation, and that's one hell of regeneration when he was literally bits. Anyway, I'm starting to get bored of discussing my problems. I'm fine with it being a war of attrition. Let's hear about your posh life instead."

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

"What?" She stared at him for a moment before giggling "No, no that's not what I meant! Of course I like cute things!" She said waving her hands a little as her ears twitched slightly. "I mean, If I had of stayed at home and not moved to the city, I'd probably be in, or getting trained to be in a similar line of work as you in a way" she explained "So there would be no cute talk" she said with a quiet giggle.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked up at him, "You will?" she asked, having a slightly childish look on her face.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai laughed "Yeah, of course, I promise" he answered as he looked down at her with a smile.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed as he looked at her, "Tell you what, if you can beat any of my high scores I'll let you off the hook. Any way, after the arcade I'm thinking Ice cream then the movies, then the park. Any objections slave?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "besides you calling me slave, I don't have any problem's" she said, "And I hope you didn't expect me to call you Master, because that's not happening."

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed a lot and looked up at her pleadingly. "T-Then will you u-umm... Accept the promise ring please!" He said, saying the last part quickly because he felt a little embarrassed. He was being a bit formal so he felt silly.
Kelsey smiled, she liked thing's so much better this way. She then nodded, "You should already know I accept, I'm the happiest around you so the chances of me saying no are none" she said.

Nona said:
Kenai laughed "Yeah, of course, I promise" he answered as he looked down at her with a smile.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako grinned "Good, I can't wait to show you how strong I am~" she said happily.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

Nona said:

latest

Café

Mood:

Happy

Explaining what she meant

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

"What?" She stared at him for a moment before giggling "No, no that's not what I meant! Of course I like cute things!" She said waving her hands a little as her ears twitched slightly. "I mean, If I had of stayed at home and not moved to the city, I'd probably be in, or getting trained to be in a similar line of work as you in a way" she explained "So there would be no cute talk" she said with a quiet giggle.

C4 nodded slightly, "I see. I doubt you would be suited for my style of work so I can't blame you."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at him, "besides you calling me slave, I don't have any problem's" she said, "And I hope you didn't expect me to call you Master, because that's not happening."
Everest laughed and stood up to find his pants. "Ok then how about Supreme ultimate overlord? I could live with that instead of Master."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and stood up to find his pants. "Ok then how about Supreme ultimate overlord? I could live with that instead of Master."

[/QUOTE]
"Supreme ultimate overlord? That's the most child like thing I've ever heard from you" Hakuru said, her clothe's appearing on her.

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance blinked, "Well that's rather boring. You could at least make up something to make it seem more interesting that just boring old life. I mean you could claim to be the prince of the universe or something and as long as you spun a good enough tale to it I might even believe you."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 nodded slightly, "I see. I doubt you would be suited for my style of work so I can't blame you."

[/QUOTE]
Yuna pouted slightly "Not that I'd want to work that kinda job anyways but, what makes you think I'm not suited?" She asked, tilting her head "I may not be able to blow things up, but I'm good at some other stuff"

LunaCrosby said:
"Supreme ultimate overlord? That's the most child like thing I've ever heard from you" Hakuru said, her clothe's appearing on her.
Everest laughed as he found his pants and pulled them on, "Well unless you can come up with something better, its either Supreme ultimate Overlord or Master. Take your pick."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako grinned "Good, I can't wait to show you how strong I am~" she said happily.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai laughed as they began walking "I'm curious as well" he said before reaching his arm out and lifting her up with one arm without warning "I curious to know how much strength is in such a tiny person" he said looking at her.

Nona said:
Yuna pouted slightly "Not that I'd want to work that kinda job anyways but, what makes you think I'm not suited?" She asked, tilting her head "I may not be able to blow things up, but I'm good at some other stuff"
C4 smiled at her and shook his head, "You don't have the eyes. You may be good at things, but you wouldn't be much good in dangerous situations."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back