• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Ooh, I wanna meet them then,"
She said, excitedly.

"I don't like fighting either.."

Nico sighed softly.

"But this class is a requirement somehow, so no choice,"

Moonstone

Moonstone groaned as Nico reminded them the class was required. "I'm going to do badly. I'm either going to hold back too much, or use too much and hurt myself or others." They wished they could just leave the class, or get another class to replace it. They were already starting to dislike the more school-like aspects of this school.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

TheDragoon said:
Akuma smacked her across the face, sending her flying into a tree. "Hey! Watch your tone with a devil." He said as he then teleported near her and held her by the throat, his eyes becoming daggers. He was obviously was displeased... But he stopped himself and put her down. "Look... Who I am isn't important... Just call me Akuma, the time demon... And I believe we both have something we want..." He said with a devilish grin. "I can help you undo your mistaken... In exchange, when you do fix your mistake... I'd like you to defeat Team Dimension and gather..." He said before he started listing off artifacts. "Cielo's Cola, The Phantom Mask... And last but not least, the D20..." He asked as he patted the girls head with a smile. "Would you do it for me sweetie?" He asked.
"Undo my mistake?...." she repeated to herself. "If it'll get me Ken back, then i'll do anything you ask" she said, looking at Akuma. "But after I get those 3 thing's, what then? am I free to go?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well...sort of? I mean, it's kinda fifty fifty whether what I bake comes out correctly or not."
"Oh yikes. I was going to aske if you wanted to help but nevermind then." Ansom chuckled.

NeoClassical said:
"Oh yikes. I was going to aske if you wanted to help but nevermind then." Ansom chuckled.
"Hey...I just have a problem with remembering to take whatever I'm baking out of the oven on time..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Undo my mistake?...." she repeated to herself. "If it'll get me Ken back, then i'll do anything you ask" she said, looking at Akuma. "But after I get those 3 thing's, what then? am I free to go?"
Akuma nodded. "Yes... You'll be free to go for now... Until we make another deal." He snickered. "But remember... You have to be careful when you make a deal with a devil... And know when you make this choice, you cannot take it back. You'll be forced to do my bidding until the job is done. If you do not follow through with our deal, I'll make sure you watch yourself die over and over in complete utter hell... So, you have to really want to do this. Do we have a deal?" He asked, offering his hand.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey...I just have a problem with remembering to take whatever I'm baking out of the oven on time..."
Ansom shrugged. "Oh well then that shouldn't be a problem...." He nodded slowly. "So you wanna help?"

TheDragoon said:
Akuma nodded. "Yes... You'll be free to go for now... Until we make another deal." He snickered. "But remember... You have to be careful when you make a deal with a devil... And know when you make this choice, you cannot take it back. You'll be forced to do my bidding until the job is done. If you do not follow through with our deal, I'll make sure you watch yourself die over and over in complete utter hell... So, you have to really want to do this. Do we have a deal?" He asked, offering his hand.
Kelsey nodded when he finished talking, "We have a deal" she said and shook his hand. She didn't care what she had to do to be with Ken honestly, even if it meant her having to do this for another chance to be with him.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded when he finished talking, "We have a deal" she said and shook his hand. She didn't care what she had to do to be with Ken honestly, even if it meant her having to do this for another chance to be with him.
Akuma's eyes flared up as he started laughing evilly. "Then it's a deal! Your soul is mine until the deed is done!" He said as she could feel some kind of burning sensation on her hand. It really REALLY hurt. In her hand was now the name of Akuma, invisible to the naked eyes except to others who have touched Akuma. With that time started going backwards for her, and all the people who died were put back to normal. Kelsey was now back in the woods and Ken was running up to her after he had upset her.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma's eyes flared up as he started laughing evilly. "Then it's a deal! Your soul is mine until the deed is done!" He said as she could feel some kind of burning sensation on her hand. It really REALLY hurt. In her hand was now the name of Akuma, invisible to the naked eyes except to others who have touched Akuma. With that time started going backwards for her, and all the people who died were put back to normal. Kelsey was now back in the woods and Ken was running up to her after he had upset her.
Kelsey held in the urge to scream, even though he would be the only one to hear it, she didn't want to cause such a fuss. She was relieved when it stopped and everything returned to normal, well, not everything, not yet. She heard an all too familiar sound, Ken's footsteps, she had to play her cards right now. She stopped running like she had before and waited, she had to keep calm and do it right.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey held in the urge to scream, even though he would be the only one to hear it, she didn't want to cause such a fuss. She was relieved when it stopped and everything returned to normal, well, not everything, not yet. She heard an all too familiar sound, Ken's footsteps, she had to play her cards right now. She stopped running like she had before and waited, she had to keep calm and do it right.
Ken stopped just like before, hesitating before saying anything... "I... Don't think you'll believe me or anything I say but... At least try to hear me out, please..." He said softly. "I-I didn't really like that girl she came onto me, I didn't come onto her. I didn't even kiss her back. I... Was just trying to be her study partner. I didn't know she was into me like that... I would have refused her right away." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Ken stopped just like before, hesitating before saying anything... "I... Don't think you'll believe me or anything I say but... At least try to hear me out, please..." He said softly. "I-I didn't really like that girl she came onto me, I didn't come onto her. I didn't even kiss her back. I... Was just trying to be her study partner. I didn't know she was into me like that... I would have refused her right away." He said.
Kelsey turned around and looked at Ken, she was crying her heart out, some of it was teh fact she was back in the moment where she thought he cheated, but most of it was she was so happy she was able to fix thing's. "I-I'm sorry!" she cried and hugged him tightly, "I-I was just scared that you stopped being interested in me..."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Don't be too hard on yourself, it's a class for a reason, so maybe you'll be able to control your abilities better,"

She smiled up at them.

"Me, on the other hand, I don't have much to work with.."

Nico shrugged softly. She continued to walk along with them to find the class.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey turned around and looked at Ken, she was crying her heart out, some of it was teh fact she was back in the moment where she thought he cheated, but most of it was she was so happy she was able to fix thing's. "I-I'm sorry!" she cried and hugged him tightly, "I-I was just scared that you stopped being interested in me..."
Ken was happy, but also a little weirded out. He thought it wouldn't be that easy to make her feel better but here was, crying tears of joy as he then hugged her and patted the back of her head. "Your more important than anything else to me, why wouldn't I be interested?" He asked as he held up a black box and popped it open with a smile. "I was even going to give you this later!" He said with joy as a shiny ring glittered in the sunlight in the box. "It's a promise ring. It's a promise that we'll stay together forever... And..." He said before he blushed a bit cutely and looked to the side embarrassed. "G-Get married... One day..." He said as he imagined Kelsey in a wedding gown.

TheDragoon said:
Ken was happy, but also a little weirded out. He thought it wouldn't be that easy to make her feel better but here was, crying tears of joy as he then hugged her and patted the back of her head. "Your more important than anything else to me, why wouldn't I be interested?" He asked as he held up a black box and popped it open with a smile. "I was even going to give you this later!" He said with joy as a shiny ring glittered in the sunlight in the box. "It's a promise ring. It's a promise that we'll stay together forever... And..." He said before he blushed a bit cutely and looked to the side embarrassed. "G-Get married... One day..." He said as he imagined Kelsey in a wedding gown.
Kelsey blinked when she saw the promise ring and her face reddened. She wiped her eye's with her sleeves, "G-Get married one day?... N-Nothing would make me happier" she said, a small smile appearing on her face.

charleen said:
"Don't be too hard on yourself, it's a class for a reason, so maybe you'll be able to control your abilities better,"
She smiled up at them.

"Me, on the other hand, I don't have much to work with.."

Nico shrugged softly. She continued to walk along with them to find the class.

Moonstone

"Isn't that what power controlling class is for?" Moonstone asked Nico. "And also, I don't believe having powers is the only thing a person can work with. You can learn how to use your brain and manipulate the situation, or learn alchemy to make potions to use against your enemy."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Stressed, Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"I don't really know, but you can't be such a pessimist, if we haven't even enter the class...alright,"

She said, hoping to get give them some ease, but it probably won't do anything.

"Maybe, I will have to learn to use a gun or learn at least some self defense.."

She said, adding on.

charleen said:
"I don't really know, but you can't be such a pessimist, if we haven't even enter the class...alright,"

"Maybe, I will have to learn to use a gun or learn at least some self defense.."

She said, adding on.

Moonstone

Moonstone sighed. "I have been called a downer other times, but also as being too optimistic. Well, being called too optimistic sounds better than being too pessimistic I guess." they said as they finally reached the class. "I don't know much about self defense since I usually use weapons and my powers for that, but maybe I could make you a shield you could summon to keep you safe?" they offered Nico

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

charleen said:

She said, adding on.
Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody was listening to music when he heard Nico might need to learn self defense, "I can help a bit, I tend to use UFC fight styles, but mostly heavy hits and hard kicks...Nico...if you're fighting a dude, get him in the nads, it's cheap, but no man should ever fight a lady. Period." he said, "Before you reply to that, no, my nads are my gems, and they are very fragile." he said making a joke.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"No, it's okay,"

She smiled back at them.

"I don't want to exploit you by getting a shield using your powers like I respect you.. I don't want to use you, okay, you're my friend,"

She said, simply.

"I need to learn this for myself,"

Nico nodded for confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody was listening to music when he heard Nico might need to learn self defense, "I can help a bit, I tend to use UFC fight styles, but mostly heavy hits and hard kicks...Nico...if you're fighting a dude, get him in the nads, it's cheap, but no man should ever fight a lady. Period." he said, "Before you reply to that, no, my nads are my gems, and they are very fragile." he said making a joke.
Nico yelped slightly when Cody appeared suddenly.

"In the.. Nads?"

She couldn't help, but giggle. She was blushing too.

"Blah blah with your stupid clichés, no man should ever fight a lady, but the sad part is that they do.."

She sighed heavily. Nico pretended to kick his nads, but stopped midway.

"Kidding, they're fragile.."

She laughed softly before entering the class

Nona said:

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna nodded in understanding "Ah, I see, I guess your line of work wouldn't give the opportunity to talk of or see cute things from what I've heard" she said with a laugh "If I would have stayed at home and not came here I wouldn't be talking of cute things ever either"

C4 glanced at her curiously, "So then does that mean you regret coming out? Do you not like talking about cute things?" C4 hoped she didn't regret talking about cute things because it had been a long time since he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back