• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jack was reading a book while walking when a girl with black hair tackled him.

"Hey , Jackie" She pulled him up with and gave him a bear hug, Lifting him off the floor.

" Kagami! Put me down and stop squeezing me !" Jack said as he struggled in her arms.

"Okie Dokie" Kagami exclaimed. She dropped on the floor.

Jack put a hand on his back and cringed.

"Why do you have to be so rough"

"Your just weak" she replied

Nona said:
"Woah, okay" he said raising his hands defensively when she glared "I get what you mean now, but what was that look for?" He asked with a laugh
''It was such an obvious analogy! Egyptian treasures are ancient and well known! Even today! But no one talks about them but those crazy historians!''

...⊹Lune yelled and sighed even heavier after⊹...

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL]))

Moonstone

Moonstone showed a big smile to Nico and said, "No problem at all! I'm always happy to make a friend feel better when they feel horrible. If I didn't, how could I be considered a friend?"

For a moment something hit Moonstone. "Oh, that party... how could we go during the school hours? In fact... I think we should start heading to class and not putting attention on ourselves by shooting guns." they suggested. "It was that combat class I think, we should probably get there before we get into big trouble."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Anxious

Interacting With: Nico and Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

She laughed softly.

"Well I'm done being dramatic now, so we can get going to combat class,"

Nico tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Do you know where it is, Moonstone?"

She asked, politely.

Kagami grabbed Jack's wrist and started to pull him.

" My first class is combat, so lets go"

Jack totally forgot about his class. He walked after Kagami and headed to the combat area.

Kagami squealed when she saw students getting ready for a fight.

"I wonder if i'll be able to fight anyone" she says.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"Salvador." he replied as he took the phone number looks at it, and slips it into his pocket "But my friends call me Sal. Nice to meet you." he extends his hand out in a formal handshake.

Nona said:
No laptop tonight so I'll skip using the macros for now))
Kenai laughed when she crossed her arms, finding it cute "Alright, Alright I believe you" he said as he was now standing up "If it helps any I'll let you help me up next time?" He asked with a smile
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked up at him, "You will?" she asked, having a slightly childish look on her face.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

charleen said:
She laughed softly.

She asked, politely.

Moonstone

"Yeah, it's nearby here. I'll lead you two there." they responded to Nico. Moonstone really wasn't in the mood to go, and went to text Junchi to come to the class too. At least that way they'd have a lot of friends surrounding them in a class they were anxious about.

June Flower
me
Want to go to combat class? My other friend similar to you wants to go, and I need you to meet her. Also, I just don't want to be alone.
me
I'll get really anxious and you know that.
me
No one wins in that situation.

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Nico, Junchi

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
She laughed softly.

She asked, politely.
Cody shrugged, "Hope she does, because I only know the arena so...yeah..." he said and stood up and put the .22 rifle on a post, "Rest in pieces!" he said and shot the gun a few times, seeing the carbon fly off and all that, then he walked over and burnt it to a crisp. "Alright...now I need a new rifle...never was going to use it, so having it was pointless, and I'm sure you two didn't want the gun so...yeah..." he said.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"I mind as well come." he vaguely hopes that the guy with the shotgun wouldn't be there to beat him up. "My fighting skills are slightly rusty, it'd be nice to hone them a bit."

Kelsey walked into the park, she had to fix what had happened between her and ken, but how? She sighed and shook her head, she'd find a way, even if Ken want's nothing to do with her right now, she'd find a way to make it up to him, hopefully.

@TheDragoon

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody shrugged, "Hope she does, because I only know the arena so...yeah..." he said and stood up and put the .22 rifle on a post, "Rest in pieces!" he said and shot the gun a few times, seeing the carbon fly off and all that, then he walked over and burnt it to a crisp. "Alright...now I need a new rifle...never was going to use it, so having it was pointless, and I'm sure you two didn't want the gun so...yeah..." he said.
((@charleen))

Moonstone

Moonstone began leading the two to the area after getting confirmation Junchi would arrive. "You guys will be able to meet my friend Junchi. They're super nice, but they hate fighting so this class just may involve defense for them." Moonstone explained. "I'm sure you'll like them Nico, since both of you have very crude humor tastes."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Location: Fantasy High Schoo, Walking to the combat training field

Mood: Happy

Status: Leading Nico and Cody to the combat training field while talking to them

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I mind as well." he vaguely hopes that the guy with the shotgun wouldn't be there to beat him up. "My fighting skills are slightly rusty, it'd be nice to hone them a bit."

[/QUOTE]
images

Kagami stretched her arms. Just like Jack on his first day she announced for someone to fight her.

"Hello everyone. I'm Kagami Enoshima. Who would like to fight me!"she yelled.

"oh boy" Jack slowly walked away from Kagami.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Feeling slightly rude, Salvador asks Junchi "Do you mind if I head to my dorm first? I need to grab some alchemy stuffs. I'll meet you at the field?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked into the park, she had to fix what had happened between her and ken, but how? She sighed and shook her head, she'd find a way, even if Ken want's nothing to do with her right now, she'd find a way to make it up to him, hopefully.
@TheDragoon
[bgcolor=Black]The statue at the other end of the park rattled slightly as suddenly everything around Kelsey started turning gray and time started slowing down for everyone around her until everything but Kelsey and the statue came to a complete stop. Then suddenly, a baby in its stroller exploded into a pool of blood... Then somebody else exploded. Then another. And another. Then... A dark and truly evil entity began to waver out of the statue and into existence, a demon with dark eyes that pierced through some bodies soul and wretched their heart to pieces. A dangerous being. The being hovered over to Kelsey and stroked her chin with a smirk. "Oh... Fair Kelsey... It appears you have lost something. Am I wrong?" He whispered with a raspy voice in her ear as suddenly the head of Ken appeared in his hands... Except it wasn't. It was like a duplicate of his head. He brushed the fake Ken's hair lightly. "Oh so light and delicate... I can see why you liked him..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
[bgcolor=Black]The statue at the other end of the park rattled slightly as suddenly everything around Kelsey started turning gray and time started slowing down for everyone around her until everything but Kelsey and the statue came to a complete stop. Then suddenly, a baby in its stroller exploded into a pool of blood... Then somebody else exploded. Then another. And another. Then... A dark and truly evil entity began to waver out of the statue and into existence, a demon with dark eyes that pierced through some bodies soul and wretched their heart to pieces. A dangerous being. The being hovered over to Kelsey and stroked her chin with a smirk. "Oh... Fair Kelsey... It appears you have lost something. Am I wrong?" He whispered with a raspy voice in her ear as suddenly the head of Ken appeared in his hands... Except it wasn't. It was like a duplicate of his head. He brushed the fake Ken's hair lightly. "Oh so light and delicate... I can see why you liked him..." He said.
Kelsey glared at the entity, "And who or what the hell are you?" she said, probably not in the nicest tone. She stared at the fake Ken, who or what even was this? nobody but her and Ken knew about their little situation so how did this thing know?

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36364-charleen/ said:
@charleen[/URL]))

Moonstone

Moonstone began leading the two to the area after getting confirmation Junchi would arrive. "You guys will be able to meet my friend Junchi. They're super nice, but they hate fighting so this class just may involve defense for them." Moonstone explained. "I'm sure you'll like them Nico, since both of you have very crude humor tastes."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Location: Fantasy High Schoo, Walking to the combat training field

Status: Leading Nico and Cody to the combat training field while talking to them

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

"Ooh, I wanna meet them then,"

She said, excitedly.

"I don't like fighting either.."

Nico sighed softly.

"But this class is a requirement somehow, so no choice,"

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Salvador jogs off to his dorm, and heads inside, quickly brewing a few potions before stuffing them into a bag with Wylie's handgun and a few kitchen knives in leather sheathes before jogging back to the combat class area

Salvador York

Location: Cafeteria→Salvador's Dorm→On the way to the combat training area

Objective: Head to the combat site

Interacting with: Junchi (Not really)

Potions:

• Potion of power: Increases stamina, energy, and health by the uses of Healing potions and caffeine
  • Fire potion: A potion which makes the user catch on fire, but the fire does not harm the user, but harms other entities. This flame does not catch to non-living objects
  • Potion of Invisibility: Makes Salvador harder to be seen
  • Smoke bomb: A potion that causes smoke
  • Knockout serum: A splash potion that knocks people out
  • Other assorts of potions

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey glared at the entity, "And who or what the hell are you?" she said, probably not in the nicest tone. She stared at the fake Ken, who or what even was this? nobody but her and Ken knew about their little situation so how did this thing know?
Akuma smacked her across the face, sending her flying into a tree. "Hey! Watch your tone with a devil." He said as he then teleported near her and held her by the throat, his eyes becoming daggers. He was obviously was displeased... But he stopped himself and put her down. "Look... Who I am isn't important... Just call me Akuma, the time demon... And I believe we both have something we want..." He said with a devilish grin. "I can help you undo your mistaken... In exchange, when you do fix your mistake... I'd like you to defeat Team Dimension and gather..." He said before he started listing off artifacts. "Cielo's Cola, The Phantom Mask... And last but not least, the D20..." He asked as he patted the girls head with a smile. "Would you do it for me sweetie?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back