• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Party? IC or ooc?))

[/QUOTE]
(IC, I'll post Serena being halfway done with setting it all up in the secondary courtyard, and when she's done, I'll post a song name that sounds inviting, not going to post the whole song, just in case it's not allowed)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Times up, time to make you answer xD )
Everest woke up at Hakuru's side smiling. Pulling her on top of him he gently whispered in her ear, "Ready to be my slave yet?"

[/QUOTE]
"So out of anything you could have chosen, you still went with that? I believe I just discovered someones fetish" Hakuru said.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled and nodded excitedly. She quickly got up onto her feet and looked down at him, "Yup yup!" she said and held out her hands to help him up.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Have fun with Kenai

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Amused

Sitting on the ground

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her extended hands with a raised brow, he had the admit, her excitement was contagious, after all, that's why he loved having her around "I'm not if you'd be able to pull me up, you'd probably just fall on top of me or fall back yourself if you tried" he said with a chuckle "I appreciate the gesture though" he said after as he went to get up himself.

CERBERUS177 said:
(IC, I'll post Serena being halfway done with setting it all up in the secondary courtyard, and when she's done, I'll post a song name that sounds inviting, not going to post the whole song, just in case it's not allowed)
((So when it happens will our characters move there or something to interact with the party?))

LunaCrosby said:
"So out of anything you could have chosen, you still went with that? I believe I just discovered someones fetish" Hakuru said.
(Wow.... XDDDDD I don't even.... just.... XDDD I damn near fell out of my chair reading that ))

Everest burst out laughing and gently pushed her off of him. "You really know how to kill the mood don't you"

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((So when it happens will our characters move there or something to interact with the party?))

[/QUOTE]
(Um...Sure, just hope we get more than just us, because I did get a good amount of things for about 4-8 people, so I hope we get 5-7)

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Oh my god, thank you!!"

She gave the gun to Cody. Nico sighed heavily.

"I'm just not a fighter I'm a lover!!"

She said walking up to Moonstone embracing them.

"Thank you so much for not letting do that.."

She let go and motioned to the gun

CERBERUS177 said:
(the party is today right?)

charleen said:
"Oh my god, thank you!!"

((@CERBERUS177))

Moonstone

"U-Uh... You're welcome?" Moonstone said. "You just seemed uncomfortable, and from my own experiences, trying to do something you're not comfortable with leads to some pretty bad outcomes." they explained.

After that, they turned towards Cody, while also having a good view of Nico, and said, "How about we all walk around and stop with using the guns. I don't mind talking about them, but that stuff just isn't my think." They then took off the shades and headphones, and stuffed them into their bag. Seemed like they could stuff anything into that bag, and then pull anything out.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Nico and Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL]))

Moonstone

"U-Uh... You're welcome?" Moonstone said. "You just seemed uncomfortable, and from my own experiences, trying to do something you're not comfortable with leads to some pretty bad outcomes." they explained.

After that, they turned towards Cody, while also having a good view of Nico, and said, "How about we all walk around and stop with using the guns. I don't mind talking about them, but that stuff just isn't my think." They then took off the shades and headphones, and stuffed them into their bag. Seemed like they could stuff anything into that bag, and then pull anything out.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

"Maybe I'm just pathetic,"

She groaned slightly, crossing her arms.

"I can't do the cool stuff that you guys do.."

Nico sighed heavily.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
"Oh my god, thank you!!"

Cody smiled, "Yeah, some things I like are just not for everyone..." he said and slipped the gun back into his chest rig holster and zipped his jacket, "Still wish I could find a friend that enjoy's guns too..hehe..heh..." he said and trailed off with a smile, "But anyways, you guys should go get into something comfortable, since I also have to go find something that better suits me for the party later, maybe in a few minutes...I don't know, gotta ask my sis if she was done first." he said

Kisaki said:
(the party is today right?)
(Seems that everyone is on, so we might as well.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana kept crying into Ophelia's chest as she held her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just held Lana in a comforting way to calm her down⊹...

charleen said:
"Maybe I'm just pathetic,"
She groaned slightly, crossing her arms.

"I can do the cool stuff that you guys do.."

Nico sighed heavily.
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled, "Yeah, some things I like are just not for everyone..." he said and slipped the gun back into his chest rig holster and zipped his jacket, "Still wish I could find a friend that enjoy's guns too..hehe..heh..." he said and trailed off with a smile, "But anyways, you guys should go get into something comfortable, since I also have to go find something that better suits me for the party later, maybe in a few minutes...I don't know, gotta ask my sis if she was done first." he said
(Seems that everyone is on, so we might as well.)

Moonstone

"You're not pathetic, you taught me how to fly a kite, and I fond that more enjoyable than shooting a gun." they responded, trying their best to cheer up Nico. "You're so fun and you remind me of my best friend, so, like, that's even better."

After finding no more things to say that doesn't sound forced, they looked towards Cody and asked, "Party? Hmmm, I'm not usually interested in parties, especially ones inside. Parties stuck in the inside of a building always make me feel anxious..."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Nona said:
Colin blinked a few times, not really understanding her words too well 'Err, I think I know what you're trying the say?" He laughed a bit sheepishly.
((I genuinely am not too sure in what she is trying to say, I think I may be reading it wrong? Sorry
xD ))
...⊹Lune soon glared at Colin for a second before sighing heavily⊹...

''I mean, we were well known in the BC ages, and we're not so known today!!''

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Amused

Sitting on the ground

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her extended hands with a raised brow, he had the admit, her excitement was contagious, after all, that's why he loved having her around "I'm not if you'd be able to pull me up, you'd probably just fall on top of me or fall back yourself if you tried" he said with a chuckle "I appreciate the gesture though" he said after as he went to get up himself.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked before crossing her arm's, "Hey! I'm strong enough to help someone up!" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"Ah, complicated stuff. It'd take an entire 2, 3 hours for me to tell you the shortest version of the story." Salvador, of course, was exaggerating to avoid having to tell Junchi about the theft attempt. He pauses "Hey, if you want to talk more, you can call." he takes out a piece of scrap paper, folds it in half to increase thickness, and writes down his phone number, passing it to Junchi "Your the first friend I've found yet in this new environment."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 had taken a few bites and looked at her curiously, "Well it's not exactly secret, it just doesn't come up all that often. And with my work even less so." Then while occasionally glancing at her ears he continued to eat his salad.

[/QUOTE]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna nodded in understanding "Ah, I see, I guess your line of work wouldn't give the opportunity to talk of or see cute things from what I've heard" she said with a laugh "If I would have stayed at home and not came here I wouldn't be talking of cute things ever either"

charleen said:
Nico smiled softly back at Moonstone.
"I'm so glad to call you my friend too,"

She felt warm inside like a nice warm.

"Thank you for cheering me up,"

She smiled even bigger.
((@CERBERUS177))

Moonstone

Moonstone showed a big smile to Nico and said, "No problem at all! I'm always happy to make a friend feel better when they feel horrible. If I didn't, how could I be considered a friend?"

For a moment something hit Moonstone. "Oh, that party... how could we go during the school hours? In fact... I think we should start heading to class and not putting attention on ourselves by shooting guns." they suggested. "It was that combat class I think, we should probably get there before we get into big trouble."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Wow.... XDDDDD I don't even.... just.... XDDD I damn near fell out of my chair reading that ))
Everest burst out laughing and gently pushed her off of him. "You really know how to kill the mood don't you"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru simply shrugged, "If i'm about to be doing whatever you tell me, I have to make it fun" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Lune soon glared at Colin for a second before sighing heavily⊹...
''I mean, we were well known in the BC ages, and we're not so known today!!''
"Woah, okay" he said raising his hands defensively when she glared "I get what you mean now, but what was that look for?" He asked with a laugh

Wylie realizes he and Roy were supposed to be at Combat class after walking by the area. He quickly sprints back at full speed (which is actually really fast) to his and Roy's dorm, then realizes Roy was off somewhere for a walk. He swings down onto his chair at his desk, opening his Skype and titter tattering with his hands on the table as he waits for the thing to load. Once it does, he quickly calls Roy's mobile phone.

Roy, still at the forest, opens his phone to receive the call "Hey Wylie. What's up?"

"Hey, can you stop frolicking in the forest," Wylie said "We kinda need to head to Combat class. Apparently it wasn't over yet." He continues to titter-tatter with his hands on to the table.

Roy removes the phone from his ear, frowning, and replaces it back at his ear "Is it raining or something?"

Wylie stops drumming his fingers on the table "No, sorry, that was me. But seriously, we are really late for class."

"Alright," Roy said "Grab the weapons, lets head to Combat class." He changes back into his human form, running out of the forest as fast as he could.

Later, Wylie and Roy would arrive at the Combat grounds, weapons ready, scimitar and ring in Roy's case, spear in Wylie's case. They would inconspicuously file in with the students, trying to find a sparring partner

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako blinked before crossing her arm's, "Hey! I'm strong enough to help someone up!" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]
No laptop tonight so I'll skip using the macros for now))

Kenai laughed when she crossed her arms, finding it cute "Alright, Alright I believe you" he said as he was now standing up "If it helps any I'll let you help me up next time?" He asked with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back