• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru simply shrugged, "If i'm about to be doing whatever you tell me, I have to make it fun" she said.
Everest smirked, "Then to the arcade we shall go! You're paying by the way."

charleen said:
Nico yelped slightly when Cody appeared suddenly.
"In the.. Nads?"

She couldn't help, but giggle. She was blushing too.

"Blah blah with your stupid clichés, no man should ever fight a lady, but the sad part is that they do.."

She sighed heavily. Nico pretended to kick his nads, but stopped midway.

"Kidding, they're fragile.."

She laughed softly before entering the class
"You devious little bastard, you're lucky I like those types of jokes..." he said and walked in, and looked around, feeling that his normal instinct is to sit alone in a corner was about to emerge, but then he remembered he had friends, ones that actually treated him as such, he was hesitant to ask, "D-Do you two mind if I take a seat here?" he asked, pointing at a seat next to theirs. He's never really sat next to anyone, all the former friends he's had were never at his school, or were just pass time people.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked, "Then to the arcade we shall go! You're paying by the way."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stared at him, "I should have expected that...You're going to use every little penny I have aren't you?" she said.

charleen said:
"No, it's okay,"
She smiled back at them.

"I don't want to exploit you by getting a shield using your powers like I respect you.. I don't want to use you, okay, you're my friend,"

She said, simply.

"I need to learn this for myself,"

Nico nodded for confirmation.
CERBERUS177 said:
"You devious little bastard, you're lucky I like those types of jokes..." he said and walked in, and looked around, feeling that his normal instinct is to sit alone in a corner was about to emerge, but then he remembered he had friends, ones that actually treated him as such, he was hesitant to ask, "D-Do you two mind if I take a seat here?" he asked, pointing at a seat next to theirs. He's never really sat next to anyone, all the former friends he's had were never at his school, or were just pass time people.
((I think we're outside.))

Moonstone

"I don't mind being used since I see it as a compliment. What better compliment is there than someone finding you useful or important enough to gain something from you? Plus, usually I gain something back, like a friend." Moonstone explained casually. They never understood why they were shamed for this, especially be Junchi. Junchi would always act uncomfortable when they talked like that, but they felt like it was perfectly normal. For Moonstone, a person like them with their powers should be expected to be used.

Once the three got to the class, Moonstone immediately spotted Junchi. They decided not to talk to Junchi though, since Junchi was seemingly with someone else. They went back to focusing their attention on the group. "I don't see why it's wrong for a guy to hit a girl. As long as it's self defense or it's deserved, it should be allowed for any gender to be hit when necessary."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico and Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
(Before I say anything IC, I feel if a man hits a lady, that man is not a man, more like a coward that needs to die. Self defense yes, but if she deserved it, that's not right, since that's an excuse for a man to hit a lady, understandable for her breaking your stuff and threatening you in a non-playful way yes...sorry if I went off like that, it's a touchy topic with me, mom taught me never to hit a lady so...yeah)

Cody looked around and didn't see that petty thief..yet, "If you see a guy in a gas mask, tell me, because that's the guy I'm looking for... He's a dead man for breaking into my little sisters room." Cody said and checked his pistol, making sure it was loaded, if the guy was a student, then they'd fight it out, if it's a stranger and not one, he's taking a bullet to the brain, and the walls will be painted. "He better hope he's a student, because I don't feel like painting the walls today..." he thought aloud, feeling that Moonstone and Nico will understand what he meant.

CERBERUS177 said:
Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Is that my nickname?"

She said, chuckling to herself. Nico smirked at Cody.

"I'm just full of surprises.."

She turned her focus back on Moonstone.

"So it's okay for me to use you because I gain something and you gain something as well.."

Nico titled her head, pouting slightly.

"That still doesn't sound right to me,"

She sighed softly.

"But I guess if you're the one offering for help, then I should just say thank you and accept it.."

She looked down on her shoes.

charleen said:
"Is that my nickname?"

"So it's okay for me to use you because I gain something and you gain something as well.."

She sighed softly.

"But I guess if you're the one offering for help, then I should just say thank you and accept it.."

"Devious little Bastard...sure, since I can feel a crazy vibe coming from you..." Kiya appeared and stretched her self on the floor, her black and blue fur clean for some reason, "Am I late to the party here? Or did you travel back in time to the first day? Because this looks like the beginning of the first fight you were in here." Kiya said in his head, Cody didn't know if anyone else can talk to animals, but felt that he was the only one, "Why are you cleaner than before?" He asked Kiya, "I'm evolving...slowly, you've seen those large monster size wolves in your little anime? I'm going to be one of those soon, I just need to be in more fights, or you need to train me again." , "Again? Dammit...Alright, well stay here, we're in combat class so I will need you." Cody told her and took a seat.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stared at him, "I should have expected that...You're going to use every little penny I have aren't you?" she said.
Everest laughed as he looked at looked at her, "Tell you what, if you can beat any of my high scores I'll let you off the hook. Any way, after the arcade I'm thinking Ice cream then the movies, then the park. Any objections slave?"

CERBERUS177 said:
(Before I say anything IC, I feel if a man hits a lady, that man is not a man, more like a coward that needs to die. Self defense yes, but if she deserved it, that's not right, since that's an excuse for a man to hit a lady, understandable for her breaking your stuff and threatening you in a non-playful way yes...sorry if I went off like that, it's a touchy topic with me, mom taught me never to hit a lady so...yeah)
Cody looked around and didn't see that petty thief..yet, "If you see a guy in a gas mask, tell me, because that's the guy I'm looking for... He's a dead man for breaking into my little sisters room." Cody said and checked his pistol, making sure it was loaded, if the guy was a student, then they'd fight it out, if it's a stranger and not one, he's taking a bullet to the brain, and the walls will be painted. "He better hope he's a student, because I don't feel like painting the walls today..." he thought aloud, feeling that Moonstone and Nico will understand what he meant.
charleen said:
"Is that my nickname?"

She sighed softly.

((Well, I believe no one should hit anyone unless it's self defense. If a lady hits a man, she deserves to be punished, same vice verse, and some for people outside of male and female. It's a touchy subject for me too kind of, but mostly cause I feel like that argument makes it seem like it's okay for a woman to hurt a man, or for men to hurt each other, but when it comes to women they're too delicate to be hurt, no matter how much self defense was involved. Anyways, Moonstone on the other hand just has a twisted view on reality, and won't really hesitate to hurt anyone if they feel like they deserved it.))

Moonstone

"Well, if you don't like the help you don't have to accept it. I'm just saying I don't mind being used, especially since we're friends now." they explained, feeling like they needed to defend themself. From their perspective, it already seemed like they were messing up and losing a friend, and they didn't like how it seemed like Nico didn't approve of their words.

After realizing Cody's words, they looked back at him in confusion. "What...?" they asked slowly. "Um... okay, well, don't do anything to get yourself into some serious trouble."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
"Devious little Bastard...sure, since I can feel a crazy vibe coming from you..." Kiya appeared and stretched her self on the floor, her black and blue fur clean for some reason, "Am I late to the party here? Or did you travel back in time to the first day? Because this looks like the beginning of the first fight you were in here." Kiya said in his head, Cody didn't know if anyone else can talk to animals, but felt that he was the only one, "Why are you cleaner than before?" He asked Kiya, "I'm evolving...slowly, you've seen those large monster size wolves in your little anime? I'm going to be one of those soon, I just need to be in more fights, or you need to train me again." , "Again? Dammit...Alright, well stay here, we're in combat class so I will need you." Cody told her and took a seat.
Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico smiled softly.

"Okay, I'll accept the shield, but that's it and maybe throw in a Lamborghini too.."

She said, nudging Moonstone, and chuckling to herself.

"Oh who's your friend... Cody?"

She asked curiously and looked back at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
Nico smiled softly.
"Okay, I'll accept the shield, but that's it and maybe throw in a Lamborghini too.."

"This is Kiya, my sprite animal, and past pet, she was a pitbull lab mix, but the world had other plans with what she looks like now." he said, feeling that Kiya was being understood, and was waiting for her to do her bow, "I can't sense that they understand, stop expecting my bow of approval." she said, "Well, anyways...If you need me, I'll be in music land, jamming out to some Fiver Finger Death Punch, do whatever it takes to get my attention if you need me, or just want to talk some more, or if the teacher arrives...." he said, and slipped on his headphones and started to head bob a bit.

charleen said:
Nico smiled softly.
"Okay, I'll accept the shield, but that's it and maybe throw a Lamborghini too.."

CERBERUS177 said:
"This is Kiya, my sprite animal, and past pet, she was a pitbull lab mix, but the world had other plans with what she looks like now." he said, feeling that Kiya was being understood, and was waiting for her to do her bow, "I can't sense that they understand, stop expecting my bow of approval." she said, "Well, anyways...If you need me, I'll be in music land, jamming out to some Fiver Finger Death Punch, do whatever it takes to get my attention if you need me, or just want to talk some more, or if the teacher arrives...." he said, and slipped on his headphones and started to head bob a bit.

Moonstone

"Lamborghini? Well, if I try hard enough to learn how to make one, that's possible I guess..." they said before creating a watch of some sort. It was a watch that could wrap around your wrist, or at least it looked like one. A closer looked showed it to not show time but have a button in the middle of it. Moonstone handed this watch to Nico and said, "Here, press the button and a shield should appear, almost like a hologram that's solid. You can use it as a weapon too, since I use my shields like that at times."

Moonstone then noticed Cody's friend that Nico pointed out. "Am I... seeing things?" they asked as they rubbed their eyes. "Oh... that's what she is. Um, okay." they said before turning their attention back o Nico. "The teacher is already here anyways, guess we just wait for class to officially begin now."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Confused

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked when she saw the promise ring and her face reddened. She wiped her eye's with her sleeves, "G-Get married one day?... N-Nothing would make me happier" she said, a small smile appearing on her face.
Ken blushed a lot and looked up at her pleadingly. "T-Then will you u-umm... Accept the promise ring please!" He said, saying the last part quickly because he felt a little embarrassed. He was being a bit formal so he felt silly.

CERBERUS177 said:
Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico held the watch in her hands for while. She was so intrigued by how minimalistic it look, but it was so complex. Her eyes widened in happiness, it was like opening a gift on Christmas morning. She held close to her heart.

"Thank you for making me this,"

She grinned at them. She felt really blessed and grateful to have such a kind friend like Moonstone. Nico then secured it around her wrist like
you would with a regular watch. She did what they said to do, and pressed the button in the middle. It activated and it almost scared her. She closed her eyes, and she saw enclosed by what they a clear holographic shield. Nico looked back at Moonstone in awe.

"THIS IS SO COOL!!!"

She said, squealing in joy

charleen said:
Nico held the watch in her hands for while. She was so intrigued by how minimalistic it look, but it was so complex. Her eyes widened in happiness, it was like opening a gift on Christmas morning. She held close to her heart.
"Thank you for making me this,"

She grinned at them. She felt really blessed and grateful to have such a kind friend like Moonstone. Nico then secured it around her wrist like
you would with a regular watch. She did what they said to do, and pressed the button in the middle. It activated and it almost scared her. She closed her eyes, and she saw enclosed by what they a clear holographic shield. Nico looked back at Moonstone in awe.

"THIS IS SO COOL!!!"

She said, squealing in joy

Moonstone

"You're welcome, I'm glad you like it. Um, don't be surprised if it fails on something. I made it for the intentions of just shielding yourself from stuff like weapons and superpowers I'd considering basic, like fire or something like that." Moonstone explained. "It's pretty good for offense too, but I didn't add many things for that part so you'd just have to hit them with the shield to fight back."

Moonstone was flattered to be complimented so much by Nico, and loved seeing her happy. It made them feel wanted and appreciated, and didn't mind creating things for Nico since it got them both something they wanted. Still, using their powers was sort of tiring on their mind. Having to imagine every detail of what they were making to avoid anything going wrong, because if they didn't think things through things may go to a direction they didn't like. Luckily, when they thought optimistically about what they were imagining things usually went right, if not perfect.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Anxious

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

@CERBERUS177

Oras walked down the path towards her car, she was planning to go back down to the beach and maybe sketch some seals if she could find them

..... But her plans were slightly changed when she began to shift * AH GREAT, JUST PERFECT! RIGHT WHEN I HAVE SOME OF MY LIFE FIGURED OUT YOU JUST WALTZ RIGHT IN AND CHANGE IT!!!*

She howled in frustration as she changed into a sleek black wolf, she glared at Arrow who had been passing by on her way to the girls dorm

Arrow lifted an eyebrow and continued to walk away,

Oras growled to herself as she began to trot towards the Archery training zone where she was going to tear up one of those targets...

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"I don't know how I can repay you.."

She said, grin back at them while biting her lower lip slightly. Nico looked around her surrounding of the combat class.

"I'm kinda of excited now that I have something to show off,"

She stuck her tongue out slightly.

"But either way, hope to kick your ass, Moonstone, sooner or later.."

Nico was back with her little smirky face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back