• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I guess not, huh." He looked over at her "After all, I assume being such a rarity would attract unwanted attention from certain individuals wouldn't it" he asked as he smiled lightly.

@HimeragiSeiker

((Did you ever reply to this or did I miss your reply))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My lady you 2 must go right now." A nurse said to Lana and ophelia

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia looked at the nurse and sighed⊹...

''Lana, let's go...''

Nona said:
"I guess not, huh." He looked over at her "After all, I assume being such a rarity would attract unwanted attention from certain individuals wouldn't it" he asked as he smiled lightly.
@HimeragiSeiker

((Did you ever reply to this or did I miss your reply))
''Yeah pretty much...''

(i didnt reply
xD )

JJKab said:
"Aaah.... Alright, then" Lena said, smiling.
"Usually cold. Cold isn't even a right word to describe your temperature" She exclaimed, laughing softly
"I'm used to the cold. I guess some people like you find it unbearbly cold".

He sticks his hands in his pocket.

"So, where are you going ?"

Kisaki said:
"I'm used to the cold. I guess some people like you find it unbearbly cold".
He sticks his hands in his pocket.

"So, where are you going ?"
"I was going to... Y'know... outta school... Since I have a baby, I shouldn't be at school for a while" Lena said, smiling a little, her hands crossed on her stomach

"At least untill he/she wakes up" She smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana didnt want to but slowly she let go of her fathers hand and grabed Ophelia tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon lead Lana outside of the room as the nurses did their work⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana stared to cry as she clung to Ophelia tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon hugged Lana in a comforting way⊹...

JJKab said:
"I was going to... Y'know... outta school... Since I have a baby, I shouldn't be at school for a while" Lena said, smiling a little, her hands crossed on her stomach
"At least untill he/she wakes up" She smiled
"I guess that make sense. You shouldn't worry about school for a while. Stress isn't good for a baby"

(Gtg)

Kisaki said:
"I guess that make sense. You shouldn't worry about school for a while. Stress isn't good for a baby"
(Gtg)
"Yeah..." Lena said, smiling a little

"I should probably calm down" She exclaimed, sighing softly, looking at the boy.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah pretty much...''
(i didnt reply
xD )
"Well that sucks" he said glancing to the water for a moment then back over to her "Don't worry though, If any weirdo's ask me if I know an intoner I'll say nothing" he said with a quiet chuckle.

((Oh, okay
xD ))

((No macro bc I'm on my phone and I don't have Merrick's macro set up yet))

Violetta was laying in the hospital bed, looking pretty worn out. Labor had lasted actually quite a while, and her body was just plain tired at this point. But, despite that, she looked happy, and was holding Merrick with a serene look on her face. Her children.. their children... they were beautiful. The most beautiful things she had ever seen. She didn't think anything could possibly be more amazing. She was staring down at the boy, who was sleeping soundly in her arms when she heard Kai speak, prompting her to lift her head and smile up at him tiredly. "Victoria, huh...." they had decided around halfway through her pregnancy, when they found out the genders that Kai would be the one to name the girl and she would name the boy. They had discussed possible names, but never in much detail. She quite liked the name Victoria.

"His name..." Violetta paused for a moment, finalizing her decision, looking back down at her sleeping son "...is Merrick." It was the first name she had come up with when they first discussed names, but didn't really keep it in mind that much, keeping her options open. But looking down at him, she knew it was the right decision. "Our children..." her eyes were teary as she looked at Kai, overwhelmed with a sense of happiness she had never felt before.

@Roman

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance blinked for a moment, "I would have thought It was clear. If I'm constantly being hunted, and can't even hold a residence because they will blow it up or fill it with toxic gas or something, do you really think life could get better with that kind of situation? Even though I am no longer their direct slave where they can dictate my every move, they still drive my life by reducing it to little more than eat, sleep, kill, repeat. That's why this is a war of attrition, who is worth more, me or all the bodies piling up around me."

Nona said:

latest

Cafe

Mood:

Fine

Talking with C4

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna hummed in thought for a moment before shrugging "Well, yeah. I don't see what harm it would do to let you pet them." She said with a nod as their food finally arrived, the waiter with a slightly hesitant look ((obviously they had too seen the ear incident earlier)) leaving their food and drinks at the table then leaving.

C4 blinked... this was the first time someone had willingly agreed to let him pet them... then again the others were in far more awkward situation... he wasn't going to get into it. However as the food arrived and from looking around the café C4 sighed reluctantly. "Ummm... Maybe we'll save the petting for later..."

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Yeah. :) ))

[/QUOTE]
Cody nodded and they walked out of his dorm, "Your bat should be done by Friday or Saturday, if you decide to use one after using a gun that is, they're fun when you're just shooting inanimate objects that is." he said and locked the door. "Sadly, I still need to work on my speed, got fire powers and some fights that I've been in so far, needed me to be fast." he said.

Roman said:
Perfect laughed lightly and pulled a knife out of his pocket. "We'll see about that, Blondie." He said, waiting for the right time to throw the knife. As soon as the ribbon was going to Pierce the building, he threw the knife, pinning the ribbon to the building as he flew pass. "See ya!!"
Ribbon smirked as she still shot forwards, the ribbon pierced by the knife unraveling around with before shooting back to her body. Coiling tightly around her skin, the ribbons strengthened her mussels to inhuman strengths and she began running at an insane speed, even hurdling a building in front of her with a single leap and quickly catching up to Perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded and they walked out of his dorm, "Your bat should be done by Friday or Saturday, if you decide to use one after using a gun that is, they're fun when you're just shooting inanimate objects that is." he said and locked the door. "Sadly, I still need to work on my speed, got fire powers and some fights that I've been in so far, needed me to be fast." he said.

Moonstone

"Why not save some time and I just make myself a bat now?" Moonstone asked as they created a metal bat with a light blue color. "I never did tell you my powers, did I..?" they said while they held the bat over their shoulder.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Location: Fantasy High School, Male Dorms, Leaving Cody's Dorm

Mood: Anxious, Excited

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody had a very surprised face as she pulled a bat out of thin air before his very eyes, "Wha...how...alrighty then...And no, you uh...you didn't." Cody said as he forcefully closed his jaw trying to be funny.

Moonstone

Giggles escaped Moonstone's lips at Cody's visual joke. "Well, I can create anything as long as I can imagine it. The more details I have on the idea, the better the outcome. That's why I wanted details on how to make a gun. It's pretty hard though, cause at times I'll imagine stuff I don't want to happen, and then it usually happens." they explained. They then sighed and went further into detail. "It's a fun power to use, but it's not that fun when it's basically a power that's so linked to your mind you hardly have any control over it."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody nodded, "When a firearm malfunctions, it explodes in the users hands, if the user is lucky, they lose fingers or the whole had itself, unlucky ones die from shrapnel penetrating the brain or just destroying the users main arteries, making them bleed out." he explained, he knew how they ticked, but didn't want her to try and make one, even if she had powers the magically make one, it's still dangorus to make your own without fully knowing. "But hey, I can teach you, but you'll have to give me the gun so I can test it out before I let you use it, I have testing stands at home, I used to test guns before I moved here...Can't have newly made guns worth thousands sitting in the mail for anyone to take, most of the stuff I get is military grade, so you're talking water proof, sand, mud, shock and crash proof guns. Made to last years without breaking or needing to be fixed." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back