• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ollene, slowly walking towards the school again, was trembling lightly, looking around shyly. She was beginning to get slightly cold, with the coat the boy she met reently gave her helping only a tad.

(Shall I post an OC on OOC for ya?)

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet quickly shook her head, "No I wont, never again!" she said, honestly, she was relieved he stopped running before she tripped.

Mood
Relieved
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]
Logan sighed lightly and looked at Scarlet, "You make it seem like I was running at like... God speed." He said with a laugh. "On the other hand, let's head inside. I really feel like taking a seat."

JJKab said:
Ollene, slowly walking towards the school again, was trembling lightly, looking around shyly. She was beginning to get slightly cold, with the coat the boy she met reently gave her helping only a tad.
(((( This post? ))))

JJKab said:
(Sure)

Jack seems to be helping out many people recently. He tugs on his scarf and walks outside the main building. While walking he accidentally walks into a girl .She seemed to be a little cold.

"Sorry about that".

Kisaki said:
(Sure)
Jack seems to be helping out many people recently. He tugs on his scarf and walks outside the main building. While walking he accidentally walks into a girl .She seemed to be a little cold.

"Sorry about that".
(Switch of characters: May you take Lena?)

Roman said:
(((( I'll interact with Lena instead xD ))))
(We didn't even begin, come on. We can use Ollene)

Kisaki said:
(I'll start in that case)

Lena was slowly walking down the school main hall, her hands rested on her stomach. She knew she had to rest, and that's why she began heading towards the exit of the school

Jack was reading his magic book while walking down the hallway. He had to study for his class that was later in the afternoon. He was walking outside when he bumped into a girl.

Kisaki said:
Jack was reading his magic book while walking down the hallway. He had to study for his class that was later in the afternoon. He was walking outside when he bumped into a girl.
Lena whimpered, as she suddenly got bumped in her chest by a boy, who was busy with reading a book. She backed away a bit, crossing her arms over her chest, her face distorded with pain

JJKab said:
Lena whimpered, as she suddenly got bumped in her chest by a boy, who was busy with reading a book. She backed away a bit, crossing her arms over her chest, her face distorded with pain
Jack realized what he just did and panicked.

"I'm really sorry about. "

He watched the girl flinch in pain.

Lena leaned on the wall that was next to her, moaning in pain

"Watch... where you're going... You almost broke my ribs" She said, not joking. She slid down the wall to sit down. Fortunately her baby was alright

Kisaki said:
Jack realized what he just did and panicked.
"I'm really sorry about. "

He watched the girl flinch in pain.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹They soon got to the father's room and Ophelia looked at both Lana and her father worriedly⊹...
Lana sat at her fathers bed side holding his hand worriedly as she stared at him while the nurses worked to help him

JJKab said:
Lena leaned on the wall that was next to her, moaning in pain
"Watch... where you're going... You almost broke my ribs" She said, not joking. She slid down the wall to sit down. Fortunately her baby was alright

"You need to go the infirmary. " Jack said. Why was this girl pregnant . He thinks to himself that theres are somethings to be left unsaid. He held his hand out to Lena.

Kisaki said:
"You need to go the infirmary. " Jack said. Why was this girl pregnant . He thinks to himself that theres are somethings to be left unsaid. He held his hand out to Lena.
Lena let out a heavy breath, as she slowly stood up, taking Jack's hadn slowly.

"I.... think I'm okay.... A shock, really...." She exclaimed, still feeling the pain in her ribs. They weren't broken, but that was close

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana sat at her fathers bed side holding his hand worriedly as she stared at him while the nurses worked to help him

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just stood next to the bed hoping the old man could live to at least have lunch and dinner with them⊹...

JJKab said:

Taylor White

~ Just Your Average Guy

tumblr_mco8j2BxEd1r3y347o1_500.gif

Taylor had just finished his last class of the day and was headikg to see if his wife, Celia, was still busy. He stepped out of the building, planning to go see what the combat class his friends were holding was going. As he stepped out of the building, he saw a girl with a torn up dress on and a jacket slightly larger than her on, this led him to believe that the jacket was for a boy and not her. He put a happy smile on his face, hoping she wouldn't be scared of him since he wanted to help her, and not give her any punishments for being late or not being on school ground while classes were being held. "Hi! You look like you had a rough ride. Need any help?" He asked, walking towards the girl.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Help the girl

Interacting with: Ollene

Tags:

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna hummed in thought for a moment before shrugging "Well, yeah. I don't see what harm it would do to let you pet them." She said with a nod as their food finally arrived, the waiter with a slightly hesitant look ((obviously they had too seen the ear incident earlier)) leaving their food and drinks at the table then leaving.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

Roman said:

Taylor White

~ Just Your Average Guy

tumblr_mco8j2BxEd1r3y347o1_500.gif

Taylor had just finished his last class of the day and was headikg to see if his wife, Celia, was still busy. He stepped out of the building, planning to go see what the combat class his friends were holding was going. As he stepped out of the building, he saw a girl with a torn up dress on and a jacket slightly larger than her on, this led him to believe that the jacket was for a boy and not her. He put a happy smile on his face, hoping she wouldn't be scared of him since he wanted to help her, and not give her any punishments for being late or not being on school ground while classes were being held. "Hi! You look like you had a rough ride. Need any help?" He asked, walking towards the girl.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Help the girl

Interacting with: Ollene

Tags:

Ollene's eyes slightly widened, as she heard a boy talk to her. Turning around, she whimpered lightly, backing off slightly. She evidently seemed scared,as well as shy, with small purple on her cheeks.

"......h....hi......" She only managed to say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back