• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
((Oh my, he should see her in bear form (since she turns into a cub, not a full grown bear lol) xD . Well I guess after all that, you need something to hug or pet to destress...maybe he should just buy a puppy xD ))
Yuna stared at him for a moment, blinking a few times "I-I'm flattered you think so" she said before laughing a little "Though I do think you could have asked could you pet them instead or rugby tackling me in a crowded cafe, y'know?" She tilted her head a little and smile. "Either way, I forgive you"
(he cant, they would be a liability. I think if he saw her bear form he would just never let her go xD )

C4 looked at her cautiously, "So then if I asked to pet them you would let me?" C4 was used to fighting and having to set aside is fixation on cuteness for his "job" so the prospect of there being a person who would grant him access to cuteness was new to him.

Nona said:
Kenai released her from the hug as he looked at her "Go somewhere fun?, where do you have in mind?" He asked curiously tilting his head.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "We could go to the amusement park again, last time we were there we didn't know each other very well so it'll be a lot more fun now that we do!~" she said happily.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Find somewhere fun to go

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((well there were other "things" Isuzu and Fenris wanted to do so hurry up with the reply xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Okay okay, gimme a sec xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded, "We have to go to my dorm first, I'll let you take your pick of a firearm." he said, then they walked to the male dorms.
(I can jump us to his room if that's what you want, or we can walk and talk there., up to you.)
((Let's walk and talk there, since I feel like if we did the first option the roleplay may come off as a bit clunky, unless, well, you respond again in a row.))

Moonstone

Moonstone followed Cody as they continued to carry on the conversation with him. "You can pick for me since I don't know a lot of stuff when it comes to firearms. I'd like to go with whatever is the easiest to get used to." they responded. As they walked they suddenly had an idea, "If you teach me how guns work and how to make one I could make my own specialized version."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Excited, Anxious

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

TheDragoon said:
Nova giggled a little and smiled at her. "Hey, we can always just walk there, right?" She asked, thinking this place really wasn't that far. Her thoughts were still running around wondering what his special place is.
Klef let out a slightly defeated sigh and looked over at Nova. It frustrated them that they just failed at the only thing that they used to be able to do right. " I guess we could... it's a long walk." They told her, scratching the back of their head. "You should probably know that, I honestly also have no idea where my place is." Klef couldn't help to chuckle at their own stupidity. " I've always been teleported to the woods or someone else took me there...soooo.... I guess we could either go to your dorm or search for hours."

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((It's fine, but do you remember if I replied last or if you did? I at the very least remember what our characters were doing... I think.))

[/QUOTE]
TheDragoon said:
((I'll find my reply once I get home))
((Don't worry, I still have all the posts I need to reply to. XP ))

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody chuckled a bit, "I can show you how to use one, how they work and all that, but I don't know how to make my*own." he said, if he was given the chance to make his own, it'd be based off Halo. "Uh...You like peaceful things, correct?" he asked nicely, feeling that she was since she was very quiet when it came to speaking, not too quiet and not too loud.(?)

Ballerina said:
((Don't worry, I still have all the posts I need to reply to. XP ))
((Yeah, I think you owed me a post. Yumi and Roy just made it to class. We can time skip to combat class, since that's where were supposed to be at this time anyways?))

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Choosing another spell

Objective:

Spend time with Misafune

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini smiled at him as he spoke "Well, you're by far my favourite spell tutor" she said with a gentle laugh in response to his words before he asked what else she'd like to know. She didn't know really, but she did want to continue spending time with Misafune. So she carefully lifted the book and flicked through the pages "Hmm...let's see...." She examined the pages, eventually stopping at one page. Invisibility. "Being invisible for a bit seems like an interesting one~" she said as her eyes gazed over the spell.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody chuckled a bit, "I can show you how to use one, how they work and all that, but I don't know how to make my." he said, if he was given the chance to make his own, it'd be based off Halo. "Uh...You like peaceful things, correct?" he asked nicely, feeling that she was since she was very quiet when it came to speaking, not too quiet and not too loud.(?)
((Yeah, Moonstone's pretty soft spoken since they put on a facade of politeness, which mixes well with their timid and sometimes cold personality))

Moonstone

"Aw, if I was taught how to make one I could use my abilities to create my own." they sighed. "And peaceful things? Um, I wouldn't really call myself a peaceful person. I like violence, just not when someone I like or myself is in harm. I don't like loud noises though."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Disappointed, Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody's jaw dropped(Mine too to be honest lol), "R-Really? Alright then... You won't mind my music posters then. It'll be easier to explain them when you see them." he said, "They're metal bands, I'm not going to explain what they are...unless you want to know before hand." he said, very surprised that the person before him is not as peaceful as he thought.

LunaCrosby said:
(Most likely xDD)
Hakuru glanced at him before looking at something else, "The second option" she said quietly, she wouldn't be able to actually say it without turning completely red, so she tried to avoid it.
Everest smiled at her and spoke in a teasing voice while pulling away slightly, "If you don't tell me what you want I won't know. Guys are dense people you know."

Lumina said:
((Yeah, I think you owed me a post. Yumi and Roy just made it to class. We can time skip to combat class, since that's where were supposed to be at this time anyways?))
((Sure, but I still have the post if you want to pick up where we left. However, it probably would be better to be on the same time as everyone else, so perhaps we do the timeskip then?))

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody's jaw dropped(Mine too to be honest lol), "R-Really? Alright then... You won't mind my music posters then. It'll be easier to explain them when you see them." he said, "They're metal bands, I'm not going to explain what they are...unless you want to know before hand." he said, very surprised that the person before him is not as peaceful as he thought.

Moonstone

"I'd like the surprise. I like rock and other types of loud music to keep me up and paying attention, but usually I listen to stuff like classical music and jazz." Moonstone said. "And, um, sorry, did I say something wrong earlier? You seemed surprised by something."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Ballerina said:
((Sure, but I still have the post if you want to pick up where we left. However, it probably would be better to be on the same time as everyone else, so perhaps we do the timeskip then?))
((Yeah. That would work. Then they could be sparring partners. Lol Yumi doesn't have combat abilities. Should be fun xD ))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled at her and spoke in a teasing voice while pulling away slightly, "If you don't tell me what you want I won't know. Guys are dense people you know."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru's face slightly reddened, "The uhm... the stupid play, option, thing" she said.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody nodded, "You just don't seem to be the, violent type really...I mean, look at me, I look like a punk, and all that...But you," he studied her, slim-ish figure, dress(?), and a peaceful looking face, "You just don't fit the bill with a fighter, but hey, never judge a book by it's cover. And that's sadly what I did with you, and now I'm paying the price, so I'm sure you'd love a shotgun. They're scary guns, buckshot's are metal pellets, slugs are rubber rounds that can sometimes kill people, beanbags being a riot controllers favorite ammo, it being a painful thing, but can't kill...from a far...And you got the exotic rounds, my favorite one being dragons breathe, shoots sparks or something that burns anything it touches, and flachet rounds, needles, and then there's the explosive rounds, name explains the rest of what it does." he said, "But if you want, I have some choices between what I can make you, I got a spiked mace, a regular baseball bat made of 75% steel, so it won't really dent, and a police baton, choice of extendable, or nightstick." he said, giving her things to chose from, "But if you want, I can let you have a samurai sword..." he said with a smile.

(I kinda got carried away here didn't I?)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded, "You just don't seem to be the, violent type really...I mean, look at me, I look like a punk, and all that...But you," he studied her, slim-ish figure, dress(?), and a peaceful looking face, "You just don't fit the bill with a fighter, but hey, never judge a book by it's cover. And that's sadly what I did with you, and now I'm paying the price, so I'm sure you'd love a shotgun. They're scary guns, buckshot's are metal pellets, slugs are rubber rounds that can sometimes kill people, beanbags being a riot controllers favorite ammo, it being a painful thing, but can't kill...from a far...And you got the exotic rounds, my favorite one being dragons breathe, shoots sparks or something that burns anything it touches, and flachet rounds, needles, and then there's the explosive rounds, name explains the rest of what it does." he said, "But if you want, I have some choices between what I can make you, I got a spiked mace, a regular baseball bat made of 75% steel, so it won't really dent, and a police baton, choice of extendable, or nightstick." he said, giving her things to chose from, "But if you want, I can let you have a samurai sword..." he said with a smile.
(I kinda got carried away here didn't I?)
(("slim-ish figure" if you call 6'4ft of muscles gained from stress bodybuilding slim...
moonstone_s_body_by_the_keen-da43nji.png
(' :| ) Also I think our characters should be getting to his dorm soon.))

Moonstone

Moonstone went silent, stunned with the information overload they were receiving. "Um... I'd like to try the beanbag ones. I prefer having my enemies suffer a longer painful death, or just not die at all unless I'm really angry or annoyed with it." they said hesitantly. "Heh, sorry if I'm coming off as creepy or surprising you a lot. Also, I'd like either the baseball bat or the police baton, both sound pretty fun to use really."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back