• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
" It shouldn't be too long. At least 30 minutes at least. " Jack looked at his watch.

"You can got to the main office and change your classes. Unfortunately , I have magic class up next. See ya later." He waved goodbye and walked off.

(Gtg)

CERBERUS177 said:
He rubbed his face again, "This? Ah, no, it's nothing really. Just a bruise and a scratch, nothing I can't handle. I've been hit harder, so eh..." he said, with a smile trying to hide the small cut that was under his lower lip, the cut was no longer or wider than a pencil, "Oh..I'm Cody by the way, nice to meet you." he said as he extended his hand.
(We never really fully met or interacted with each other, we did last time but I had to go. So, starting over I guess.)
((Okay. I'm gonna say something that I think the newer people need to learn.

Just because you go to sleep or leave to do IRL things does not mean that your current interactions have ended, or have to end. If you go to sleep, it's okay to keep the interaction on hold until you're able get back on. This way, you avoid the awkward "can't interact for long because I have go leave/sleep/whatever" posts that keep happening. Frankly, they're unnecessary. If you're a decent human, you're gonna understand that things happen irl. Plus, it's kind of rude to continually drop interactions all the time. It makes those of us who don't do that, not want to interact with you, because what's the point if it's going to end in like an hour? What if the person you're interacting with didn't want to stop interacting? Don't godmod and decide what happens for other people.

Speaking of things happening irl, you don't need to announce every irl thing that happens. When you get back, you start rping again. Leave any messages that are out of character like thatfor the ooc chat. That way it decongests the ic thread for those of uswho just want to find our posts.

Just some helpful advice for all the new people :3 happy rping everyone!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody nodded and started to walk, with Moon at hi side, "We...Who's we? I'm kind of confused, like, do you have friends that might want to join too?" he asked very curious of what she meant.

(I'm also interested in that...)

Lumina said:
((Okay. I'm gonna say something that I think the newer people need to learn.
Just because you go to sleep or leave to do IRL things does not mean that your current interactions have ended, or have to end. If you go to sleep, it's okay to keep the interaction on hold until you're able get back on. This way, you avoid the awkward "can't interact for long because I have go leave/sleep/whatever" posts that keep happening. Frankly, they're unnecessary. If you're a decent human, you're gonna understand that things happen irl. Plus, it's kind of rude to continually drop interactions all the time. It makes those of us who don't do that, not want to interact with you, because what's the point if it's going to end in like an hour? What if the person you're interacting with didn't want to stop interacting? Don't godmod and decide what happens for other people.

Speaking of things happening irl, you don't need to announce every irl thing that happens. When you get back, you start rping again. Leave any messages that are out of character like thatfor the ooc chat. That way it decongests the ic thread for those of uswho just want to find our posts.

Just some helpful advice for all the new people :3 happy rping everyone!))
(No I told her that she can free herself if she didn't want to wait, so Cody and Moonstone never really met actually.)

Kisaki said:
" It shouldn't be too long. At least 30 minutes at least. " Jack looked at his watch.
"You can got to the main office and change your classes. Unfortunately , I have magic class up next. See ya later." He waved goodbye and walked off.

(Gtg)

Mei Junchi

"See ya." Junchi said as they began walking towards where they suspected the main office to me. Luckily, they were correct where it was. Correct being that they got lost multiple times and had to ask a teacher to point them to the right direction. Once they got there they went into talk about changing their last class to be the nursing assistant, and prepared themself for a long boring conversation.

Extra Information

Mood: Excited

Interacting With: N/A (was interacting with Jack)

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
(No I told her that she can free herself if she didn't want to wait, so Cody and Moonstone never really met actually.)
((I know. But it was directed at everyone, not just you.

Also the "free yourself if you don't want to wait" messages are way too frequent. What's so bad about waiting?))

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded and started to walk, with Moon at hi side, "We...Who's we? I'm kind of confused, like, do you have friends that might want to join too?" he asked very curious of what she meant.
(I'm also interested in that...)
((I didn't type down "we" (from what I know of). I am changing Moonstone's font to something more readable at the moment, so sorry for any confusion. I'll still go along with it so the flow of the rp doesn't get choppy. I apologize if I respond wrong to something, I'm multitasking atm, so I may be a bit screwy.))

Moonstone

"W-We?" asked Moonstone. "I don't recall using "we" at all, but I apologize if I did. Sometimes I say stuff that sounds confusing to others, and it takes me a while to get them to understand. Um, um, oh, but yes, I do have a friend that may like to join. They're a huge pacifist though, and specialize in defending others instead of fighting. I don't know where they went though."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet grinned and looked back at him, "I'm moving too fast? maybe you're just going too slow!" she said happily.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Feed leh Logn
Currently Doing
Still dragging Logan xD
[/border]
"What? I'm faster than you!" Logan said, laughing lightly as he ran past her, dragging her just as she was dragging him.

LunaCrosby said:
(If they're about to do round 2 then omg xDD)
Hakuru stared at him before looking somewhere else, "I-I'm not answering that question..." she said.
((only if you wanna go for round two xD ))

Everest leaned in and kissed her, "Why? You afraid of the answer?"

Roman said:
"Maybe you have a little problem." Cecil said, rubbing his chin. The cat purred lightly and laid in Cecil's arms as Maya pet him. "Maybe I can ask one of my friends at the school to check up on you, or we could ask ask Moriko or your father."

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Cecil and petting the cat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya nodded "Yeah maybe" she said as she continued petting the cat "But maybe its just a temporary thing, or at least I hope it is" she said with a smile "Maybe I need more sleep" she joked, referring to earlier "Either way im sure its harmless, since I don't feel too sick or anything"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana rushed after the nirses and her father in worry
"I can't see you." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Elliot sighed, hugging Isabella tightly, "Well I'm right here. My promise still stands that we'll find a way to give you your eyesight."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
(No, I'm sorry that I mixed the words up now that I go back to read it...)

Cody smiled, "Maybe we can go to the combat field and shoot some cans or something alike...If you want to that is, because they're loud, all firearms without something to compensate for the sound, are very loud, and they kick back to..." he said, feeling that he might have someone that might join him when he goes shooting every once and a while.

Colin laughed "Yeah, I'm 100% sure there's more than 12 of those" he said with a nod "Not that I really care if what I am is rare or not"

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
"... Ribbon... I won't lie to you about this, but for me, having you around is sort of... Weird." Perfect said, laughing lightly. "You're literally the first person who's been this close to me without getting pucnhed in the throat."
((Oh god it just feels like a confession is coming. You just had a character go through a "tough break up" are sure you want to put another character in such a situation? XDDD))

Ribbon smirked and spoke in a sarcastic dreamy voice, "Oh? And you're the person closest to me who still has his head. Its as if we were made for each other wasn't it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No...why?''
Nico gasped, almost covering her mouth.

"Wait.. What?! You don't like Pad Thai??"

She was still shocked.

"Well maybe you just went to a bad restaurant.."

She suggested.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''For species, I don't think it's good to be labelled 'rare'...''
((course not that just makes you look all the more apatizing to CROSS... they haven't been active recently, should I send in the grunts? + I'm bored xD ))

charleen said:
Nico gasped, almost covering her mouth.
"Wait.. What?! You don't like Pad Thai??"

She was still shocked.

"Well maybe you just went to a bad restaurant.."

She suggested.
''Huh...? OH! Haha, I thought you said if I had ever tried it...Yeah I never tried Thai.''

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((course not that just makes you look all the more apatizing to CROSS... they haven't been active recently, should I send in the grunts? + I'm bored xD ))

[/QUOTE]
No.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back