• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(Sure, Cody can be leaving the dorms and heading somewhere, getting kind of board of just hanging around the school for everything...Ideas?)
((Maybe our characters could meet up first, and then they could go somewhere together like the park or a gaming area. Moonstone would probably prefer an area that's more quiet and subdued, but would also go with anything to just make someone else they like happy. Do you wanna post first or me?))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Maybe our characters could meet up first, and then they could go somewhere together like the park or a gaming area. Moonstone would probably prefer an area that's more quiet and subdued, but would also go with anything to just make someone else they like happy. Do you wanna post first or me?))

[/QUOTE]
(You do it, I've done it way too many times lol.)

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled before grabbing his hand with both of her's, "Then hurry up slow poke!~" she said and began pulling him inside the building.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Feed Logan~
Currently Doing
Dragging Logan inside~
[/border]
Logan followed Scarlet into the building happily, knowing he was going to be able to spend some time with Scarlet and eat some amazing food with her. "I'm coming! You're just moving too quick." He said with a laugh.

CERBERUS177 said:
(You do it, I've done it way too many times lol.)

Moonstone

Reading in front of the library eventually bore Moonstone. They wanted to explore the school more, see the place they'll be living at for a few years. They decided to head down to the girl's dorm and see what they were missing out on, since they thought of the female dorms being more elegant and beautiful than the men's dorms. Moonstone sighed, disappointed that Junchi didn't pick the female dorms for the two. They thought Junchi looked extremely feminine usually with their makeup from their culture, so the female dorms seemed like the obvious choice.

When they got to the girl's dorms they found the area magnificent. It was beautiful just like they remembered it to be, and their jealously blinded them for a moment as they were about to head back and yell at Junchi. Luckily, they got out of that jealously long enough to look around and appreciate the site.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Stunned, Slightly jealous

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

HimeragiSeiker said:
''God Eaters are just beings who steal...sorta...other beings' powers to either copy of feed.''
"Interesting...so does that make the person stronger?"

She said, walking along the hallways of the school.

Roman said:
Logan followed Scarlet into the building happily, knowing he was going to be able to spend some time with Scarlet and eat some amazing food with her. "I'm coming! You're just moving too quick." He said with a laugh.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet grinned and looked back at him, "I'm moving too fast? maybe you're just going too slow!" she said happily.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Feed leh Logn
Currently Doing
Still dragging Logan xD
[/border]

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody was rubbing his face from the kick he received from the thief, he left his gun with Serena, just in case he came back, when he got outside, he looked around the yard they had, much better than the boy's, that's for sure. He walked out of the gate, looking back at the dorm, when he backed into someone, he looked behind him and turned around, feeling bad, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there..." he said.(Offering a hand if you decide she fell down.)

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
" I love combat. I think its fun and you can discover many moves. I do agree that it's better to talk your way out before escalating to violence." Jack said. " You seem like a person who could help out the nurse. You can trade combat class for being a nurse assistant."

charleen said:
"Interesting...so does that make the person stronger?"
She said, walking along the hallways of the school.
''Makes the God Eater stronger and also has another ability in their collection.''

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody was rubbing his face from the kick he received from the thief, he left his gun with Serena, just in case he came back, when he got outside, he looked around the yard they had, much better than the boy's, that's for sure. He walked out of the gate, looking back at the dorm, when he backed into someone, he looked behind him and turned around, feeling bad, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there..." he said.(Offering a hand if you decide she fell down.)

Moonstone

Moonstone stumbled back and fell down, but ended up landing safely. When the boy gave out a hand to them and slowly took it and lifted themself up. "Um, thank you." they said. " And, um, it's fine, I've been bumping into a lot of people lately." they responded as they wiped dirt off of their clothes.

When they looked back up to him they noticed something seemed wrong with his face. "Are you alright? You seem sort of hurt." they said while inspecting him from a short distance.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed, Slightly worried

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Kisaki said:
" I love combat. I think its fun and you can discover many moves. I do agree that it's better to talk your way out before escalating to violence." Jack said. " You seem like a person who could help out the nurse. You can trade combat class for being a nurse assistant."

Mei Junchi

"Really?" asked Junchi. "I was actually thinking that, but I didn't know it was possible. I may just do that since my friend decided to skip out of that class." they said excitedly. "Oh man, that'd be so cool and fun, and I'd be right in my element too! Dude, you gotta show me the main office so I can get that worked out."

Extra Information

Mood: Excited

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako shook her head, "You didn't bring it down, and you don't have to apologize for being a bit down, that's what i'm here for anyway's, to make sure you're happy in the end so if you're upset then it's my duty to help you" she said happily.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Cheer up Kenai

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Thankful

Hugging Asako

Objective:

Cheer up

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai stared at her for a moment before smiling and hugging her "Thanks Asako" he said softly, trying to shake the thoughts from his head. He didn't want to be thinking those things that would then make him worried over things. "Still though, I'll try to stay a bit more cheery" he said with a nod, pushing thoughts aside as best he could.

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Thankful

Hugging Asako

Objective:

Cheer up

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai stared at her for a moment before smiling and hugging her "Thanks Asako" he said softly, trying to shake the thoughts from his head. He didn't want to be thinking those things that would then make him worried over things. "Still though, I'll try to stay a bit more cheery" he said with a nod, pushing thoughts aside as best he could.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled and hugged him back, "You're welcome" she said before thinking a bit, "How about we go do something fun?" she suggested, she wasn't sure what they could do, but maybe it could distract Kenai from his thoughts.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Go somewhere with Kenai

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
He rubbed his face again, "This? Ah, no, it's nothing really. Just a bruise and a scratch, nothing I can't handle. I've been hit harder, so eh..." he said, with a smile trying to hide the small cut that was under his lower lip, the cut was no longer or wider than a pencil, "Oh..I'm Cody by the way, nice to meet you." he said as he extended his hand.

(We never really fully met or interacted with each other, we did last time but I had to go. So, starting over I guess.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah. when the post about the father coming in the room, i knew he was gonna do this)))
...⊹Soon, Ophelia ran to the stove and turned it off before going back to Lana and guide her to her father's room⊹...
Lana rushed after the nirses and her father in worry

Roman said:
"Well first tell me if you can still see or has my magic worn off?" Elliot asked, smiling happily.
"I can't see you." She said softly

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
" You can sign up at the student lounge. I've happen to be an nurse assistant myself. I do nightshifts , so looks like I'll be meeting you on a regular basis." Jack got up from his seat. He waved a hand to Junchi to follow.

Jack walked to main building and arrived at the student lounge. The nurse sat up at a makeshift table .There lied a clipboard with a sign up sheet.

CERBERUS177 said:
He rubbed his face again, "This? Ah, no, it's nothing really. Just a bruise and a scratch, nothing I can't handle. I've been hit harder, so eh..." he said, with a smile trying to hide the small cut that was under his lower lip, the cut was no longer or wider than a pencil, "Oh..I'm Cody by the way, nice to meet you." he said as he extended his hand.
(We never really fully met or interacted with each other, we did last time but I had to go. So, starting over I guess.)

Moonstone

"My name is Moonstone." they said coldly as they shook hands with Cody. "You shouldn't leave those cuts there, even if you've been hit harder. Anyways, what beings you here to the girl's dorms?" Moonstone asked, as if it wasn't strange for someone like them to come from the male dorms to admire the female dorm's as a relaxing activity.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

((I'm fine with that.))

Kisaki said:
" You can sign up at the student lounge. I've happen to be an nurse assistant myself. I do nightshifts , so looks like I'll be meeting you on a regular basis." Jack got up from his seat. He waved a hand to Junchi to follow.
Jack walked to main building and arrived at the student lounge. The nurse sat up at a makeshift table .There lied a clipboard with a sign up sheet.

Mei Junchi

"That'd be awesome." Junchi said before they went to sign up sheet. They filled it out quickly from their excitement, and made sure they got it signed out perfectly too. "How long will it take for me to get approved?" they asked. "I should probably head to the main office, and talk to whoever's in charge of my classes to make sure I won't taken out of the nursing job too."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana rushed after the nirses and her father in worry
"I can't see you." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹They soon got to the father's room and Ophelia looked at both Lana and her father worriedly⊹...

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

((I'm fine with that.))
"My sister was about to be robbed, thank god she stopped the guy so I could show him that if he tried it again, it'd be the last thing he'd ever do. I'd watch yourself now, she tole me he came out of her wall, as in, magically." Cody said, feeling unsafe himself aswell, seeing tha he has very expensive things in his room, "I might start a school campus watch, because if this guy can get into rooms without having to pick locks, then I think people should be ready for him." he said, he had enough firearms to arm at least 4-5 willing people to do it. "I feel the need to walk in the park and maybe take a nap under a tree, it's nice out today. Since, I am kind of tired from that brawl up there." he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"My sister was about to be robbed, thank god she stopped the guy so I could show him that if he tried it again, it'd be the last thing he'd ever do. I'd watch yourself now, she tole me he came out of her wall, as in, magically." Cody said, feeling unsafe himself aswell, seeing tha he has very expensive things in his room, "I might start a school campus watch, because if this guy can get into rooms without having to pick locks, then I think people should be ready for him." he said, he had enough firearms to arm at least 4-5 willing people to do it. "I feel the need to walk in the park and maybe take a nap under a tree, it's nice out today. Since, I am kind of tired from that brawl up there." he said.

Moonstone

"That sounds horrible, but I wouldn't mind working to protect the students here. Thing is, I'm pretty young, and my abilities are... unstable to say the least, and I also don't know how to use a gun." they explained. "I could walk with you, if you don't mind. Maybe we can talk more about we joining the campus watch idea you have." they suggested shyly. Though they did have good intentions with putting themself out there to help, they also like the attention and glory gained from helping people too. They saw it as a win-win situation for everyone if they helped others and got positive attention from it.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Hesitant

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back