• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Oh okay, don't tell me then.."
She said, slightly groaning.

"Anyways class is almost over, wanna hangout or something?"

Nico looked back at her again.
''Hm, sure. I have nothing to do really.''

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((You can pick whoever you feel would work best with Moonstone's character, or whoever you'd enjoy rping as the most.))

[/QUOTE]
(Cody's in the girls dorm, talking with his sister about Salvador who just tried to take her stuff. So I think you can get to him fast.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelped as he grabed her legs and tried to get away while laughing happily

[/QUOTE]
Elliot picked Isabella up and carried her around on his shoulder, laughing playfully.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It should be ready in 5 minutes.''
...⊹She said before she kissed Lana and hugged back⊹...
"Ok !" She said happily as her father walked in. "You two are beautiful together." He said to them

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm, sure. I have nothing to do really.''
"Yeah, I wanna make as much friends that I can since I'm still fairly new to this school, but so far it's been a blast!"

She said, giggling to herself. Almost on que, the school bell rang obnoxiously. Luckily, the next bell ring was to go to lunch. She walked to the door and held it open for Seol.

"Let us go??"

Nico smiled brightly back at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok !" She said happily as her father walked in. "You two are beautiful together." He said to them

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia looked at Lana's dad before she giggled a bit⊹...

''You want some ramen also?''

charleen said:
"Yeah, I wanna make as much friends that I can since I'm still fairly new to this school, but so far it's been a blast!"
She said, giggling to herself. Almost on que, the school bell rang obnoxiously. Luckily, the next bell ring was to go to lunch. She walked to the door and held it open for Seol.

"Let us go??"

Nico smiled brightly back at her.
''Sure.''

...♱She said before she went out the door waiting for Nico♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia looked at Lana's dad before she giggled a bit⊹...
''You want some ramen also?''
"That's why I came in here." He said with a chuckle before he started coughing and then fell to his hands and knees coughing badly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...⊹She said before she took off her bikini and towel before going into the shower and turning it on⊹...
Ken had came into the bathroom a few minutes later, wearing a towel around his waist, he placed the towel in a place where it wouldn't get wet or anything, and he joined Reika in the shower.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's why I came in here." He said with a chuckle before he started coughing and then fell to his hands and knees coughing badly

[/QUOTE]
''Wh- Hey! You don't look okay, we need to get you to a hospital!''

...⊹She said as she ran over to him bringing Lana along with her⊹...

CERBERUS177 said:
(Cody's in the girls dorm, talking with his sister about Salvador who just tried to take her stuff. So I think you can get to him fast.)
((Okay, are they outside or inside? I'm not exactly sure how to get my character to interact with yours without me messing u in some way tbh. (' :) )))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Wh- Hey! You don't look okay, we need to get you to a hospital!''
...⊹She said as she ran over to him bringing Lana along with her⊹...
Lana ran over as well and immediately fell to her knees by him. "Father!!" She said before she yelled for the nurses as she looked at her father worriedly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelped and tried splashing him as she laughed happily

[/QUOTE]
Elliot quickly put her down, holding her close and giving her a kiss. "I give up! You win!" He said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Elliot quickly put her down, holding her close and giving her a kiss. "I give up You win!" He said, laughing lightly.
She laughed happily as she put her hands to his chest and kissed him as happily

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Okay, are they outside or inside? I'm not exactly sure how to get my character to interact with yours without me messing u in some way tbh. (' :) )))

[/QUOTE]
(Sure, Cody can be leaving the dorms and heading somewhere, getting kind of board of just hanging around the school for everything...Ideas?)

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
(I'm back. A few more post and I'll have to go ._.)

Jack watched as some students were getting ready for battle. The Instructors were teaching some others in how to control their powers.

"Lost my first battle here".Jack said as he observed the students.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She laughed happily as she put her hands to his chest and kissed him as happily

[/QUOTE]
Elliot laughed happily as he and Isabella kissed. He eventually pulled away and smiled. "So can we go get our ice cream or would you rather we keep kissing?" He asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana ran over as well and immediately fell to her knees by him. "Father!!" She said before she yelled for the nurses as she looked at her father worriedly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia yelled for the nurses to get to them quickly⊹...

(how did i know that this was gonna happen...?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Elliot laughed happily as he and Isabella kissed. He eventually pulled away and smiled. "So can we go get our ice cream or would you rather we keep kissing?" He asked jokingly.
"Hmmmmm well I like kissing.... But I also like ice cream." She said playfully

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia yelled for the nurses to get to them quickly⊹...
(how did i know that this was gonna happen...?)
Soon the nurses were there and were helping Lana's father to his room

(Omg you did xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled and rolled the pair over so he was staring down at Hakuru. "I can think of plenty of ways to take care of you, but what d you want me to do? Should I leave you alone, or should I play with you more?"

[/QUOTE]
(If they're about to do round 2 then omg xDD)

Hakuru stared at him before looking somewhere else, "I-I'm not answering that question..." she said.

Kisaki said:
(I'm back. A few more post and I'll have to go ._.)
Jack watched as some students were getting ready for battle. The Instructors were teaching some others in how to control their powers.

"Lost my first battle here".Jack said as he observed the students.

Mei Junchi

"I think combat class was my last class for the day." Junchi said. "I don't like combat though. I specialize in trying to defuse the situation verbally, defense, and helping those in a weakened state."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm well I like kissing.... But I also like ice cream." She said playfully

(Omg you did xD )

[/QUOTE]
yeah. when the post about the father coming in the room, i knew he was gonna do this)))

...⊹Soon, Ophelia ran to the stove and turned it off before going back to Lana and guide her to her father's room⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm well I like kissing.... But I also like ice cream." She said playfully

(Omg you did xD )

[/QUOTE]
"Well first tell me if you can still see or has my magic worn off?" Elliot asked, smiling happily.

Roman said:
Logan grinned happily, "Scarlet the food isn't going to eat itself! Lets go!" He said, rubbing his stomach, a small flame in his mouth.
Ken picked up the other towel and teleported himself and Reika to their room in the mansion. "I'll meet you in there in one second." He said, smiling a little.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled before grabbing his hand with both of her's, "Then hurry up slow poke!~" she said and began pulling him inside the building.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Feed Logan~
Currently Doing
Dragging Logan inside~
[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back