• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Oh!"
Nico nodded, swallowing her saliva.

"That sounds fun.."

Her eyes widened when she saw the flash of purple.

"Beautiful.."

She murmured softly.
''Fufu~ By the way, I'm also a class rep.''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yay!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Once they got inside, Ophelia went over to the kitchen with Lana⊹...

Kisaki said:
"It will be find. We can just sit in the viewing area and watch"
(Brb. I have to do some dishes)
((Okay, we can just pretend our character watched until you come back))

Mei Junchi

"Fine by me." Junchi said as they watched what was going on. Didn't seem like much was happening at the moment, though they could see some students pumping themself up to fight or already getting into small fights. So far, they were just pairing up with one another.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana giggled as she started getting all the ingredients

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia started to fire on the stove and put a pot over it that is filled with water⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia started to fire on the stove and put a pot over it that is filled with water⊹...
Lana smiled as she set the ingredients on a cutting tray then pulled a knife and flipped it around before she started dicing vegetables with great and precise speed

Moonstone

Moonstone sat down on some grass near the library building. They liked the outside more than the inside usually, since they could never feel comfort in tight spaces. Reading outside always relaxed them too, and reading outside with good weather was even better. They silently kept to themself as they read their book and took up space on the ground, their back laying against the wall of the library gently.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Relaxed

Interacting With: N/A ((Open for Interaction))

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet watched the fire until it faded away before looking up at him, "Well we should get inside, since that's where all the food is" she said and laughed.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Get Logan Food
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]
Logan grinned happily, "Scarlet the food isn't going to eat itself! Lets go!" He said, rubbing his stomach, a small flame in his mouth.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...?She said before wrapping herself in the towel?...
Ken picked up the other towel and teleported himself and Reika to their room in the mansion. "I'll meet you in there in one second." He said, smiling a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled as she set the ingredients on a cutting tray then pulled a knife and flipped it around before she started dicing vegetables with great and precise speed

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon put the noodles into the pot of boiling hot water⊹...

Roman said:
Logan grinned happily, "Scarlet the food isn't going to eat itself! Lets go!" He said, rubbing his stomach, a small flame in his mouth.
Ken picked up the other towel and teleported himself and Reika to their room in the mansion. "I'll meet you in there in one second." He said, smiling a little.
''Okay.''

...⊹She said before she took off her bikini and towel before going into the shower and turning it on⊹...

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Anyone open for interaction? I got a free character open.))

[/QUOTE]
(I got two, my guy who I was talking to...or, fighting for that matter, had to go, so both my peeps are free.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana handed her the tray filled with shredded veggies. "Here." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Thank you.''

...⊹She said as she smiled before putting the veggies into the pot with the noodles which they soon started mixing into each other and giving flavor to the water⊹...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((exactly what I'm referring to xD now go do your thing xD ))
Ribbon pouted as the two flew towards the bank.

[/QUOTE]
"... Ribbon... I won't lie to you about this, but for me, having you around is sort of... Weird." Perfect said, laughing lightly. "You're literally the first person who's been this close to me without getting pucnhed in the throat."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Thank you.''
...⊹She said as she smiled before putting the veggies into the pot with the noodles which they soon started mixing into each other and giving flavor to the water⊹...
She smiled to her and hugged her lovingly as she watched the pot

CERBERUS177 said:
(I got two, my guy who I was talking to...or, fighting for that matter, had to go, so both my peeps are free.)
((You can pick whoever you feel would work best with Moonstone's character, or whoever you'd enjoy rping as the most.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I just...represent a class. Not telling~''
...♱Seol said as she smiled♱...

(honestly, i know she is a class rep but i dunno of what)
"Oh okay, don't tell me then.."

She said, slightly groaning.

"Anyways class is almost over, wanna hangout or something?"

Nico looked back at her again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled to her and hugged her lovingly as she watched the pot

[/QUOTE]
''It should be ready in 5 minutes.''

...⊹She said before she kissed Lana and hugged back⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back