• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( I don't blame you~ ))))

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

"Well.. Usually rumors are lies. Though when they come with proof and other things that make the rumor relevant then it becomes the truth?' Nai asked. "I heard a rumor today. Yeah. Someone told me one and unfortunately I disliked what I heard." He said in a slightly annoyed tone.

More Info

Mood: ???

Objective: ???

Interacting with: Fricka

Tags:

Fricka's eyes ket out a glimmer of fright, as she looked down at the bed sheet.

"Nai... I... Have... To admit something to you" She said, now regretting her decision. She swallowed harahly.

"I.... I met a pretty nice guy few days ago... His name is Jun... He... He suggested... That we.... We become... Friends.... B-but not... Any friends... Friends with benefits... Or +... Whatever you wanna call it.... I was h-hesitant... But.. He was so nice, gentle... And.... He.... H-H-He.... S...... Tole a kiss..... Fr-From me" She said, tears dwelling in her eyes, as she knew this was not easy to tell him. She broke down, deciding to tell him first, not lie.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
" I guess I can show you the areas that you'll mostly likely to see. Do you know where the Infirmary, Cafeteria, and Combat area is? If not ,I'll show you." As Jack replied he took out the map of school from his pocket.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm what do you want to do?" She aske back

[/QUOTE]
''Ahhh but I asked you first~''

...⊹Ophelia said as she giggled a bit⊹...

''Let's have lunch first, shall we?''

Kisaki said:
" I guess I can show you the areas that you'll mostly likely to see. Do you know where the Infirmary, Cafeteria, and Combat area is? If not ,I'll show you." As Jack replied he took out the map of school from his pocket.

Mei Junchi

"I've been to the cafeteria, but not the infirmary or combat area yet." Junchi admitted. "You can take me to the first area you deem fit, and I'll just follow you around. Almost like you're my tour guide."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena waited outside for the fumes to dissipate, and when they did, she teleported back in and really wanted to shoot his knee caps.
Cody reached the parking lot and took his M1014 shotgun from his trunk and ran to the girls dorm, when he reached it, he shoulder charged the door and ran up the stairs to Serena's room, and knocked.

"Come in!" Serena said not caring who it was, feeling that who ever get's here first can safly remove the man, but if it was Cody, then the man was in for a ride. The door flew open and Cody rushed in, shotgun pointed at the man who came into his little sisters room. He couldn't kill him, so he wanted to teach him a lesson, he grabbed the mans collar and yanked him up and shoved him to the wall with such force, the wall almost gave in, "You dun screwed up son! This, is my little sister, and I'm the devil himself now!" he shouted as Serena stood back just in case he got way to violent. (Cody is seeing red, and this is what he hears)

[media]

[/media]
Salvador coughed, the breath knocked out of him. He goes for the bluff again, "Ahh... be rude to me as soon as I get here... how do you not know that I came in here to remind her" Salvador glances at Serena "That she left the door unlocked?" He laughed "You guys were the ones who started attacking me, I just came in here to remind you something, and she decides to threaten to shoot me with a gun! So what more could I do, I had to act in self defense. Now let go, buddy, and we can talk this out at the table." he doubts it would work, Cody looked... ragey. But he still mustered all his power into it, his blue eyes fixed on to Cody's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said happily and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia smiled before she kissed Lana's cheek as well before giving out her hand⊹...

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"Let's go to the combat area first. Your lucky , I charge no money for a tour around the school." He directed Junchi out the Dorm building , leading to the school yards. " Jack pointed to the structure further down."That building that looks like a coliseum is the combat area. Students sometimes battle outside in the fields too."

JJKab said:
Fricka's eyes ket out a glimmer of fright, as she looked down at the bed sheet.
"Nai... I... Have... To admit something to you" She said, now regretting her decision. She swallowed harahly.

"I.... I met a pretty nice guy few days ago... His name is Jun... He... He suggested... That we.... We become... Friends.... B-but not... Any friends... Friends with benefits... Or +... Whatever you wanna call it.... I was h-hesitant... But.. He was so nice, gentle... And.... He.... H-H-He.... S...... Tole a kiss..... Fr-From me" She said, tears dwelling in her eyes, as she knew this was not easy to tell him. She broke down, deciding to tell him first, not lie.

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai's eyes flashed a bright purple, signifying his annoyance by the lie she just told. "Really? He Did? I'm sorry I doubted you!" Nai stood up and ooked at Fricka. "Is that what you expected? The girl I wanted to marry.. The girl who claimed she wanted to marry me. Oh man! Do you know how much of a bullshit answer that was Fricka?" Nai yelled. He walked towards the window laughing a little. "Multiple times. I've been sent multiple pictures of you kissing this guy." He exclaimed. He took his phone out and tossed it towards Fricka. "Think I'm lying? My phone was on the verge of fucking exploding. You seemed happy. That's all that matters though." He stated.

More Info

Mood: Angry

Objective: Tell Fricka what he thinks

Tags:

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
Salvador coughed, the breath knocked out of him. He goes for the bluff again, "Ahh... be rude to me as soon as I get here... how do you not know that I came in here to remind her" Salvador glares at Serena "That she left the door unlocked?" He laughed "You guys were the ones who started attacking me, I just came in here to remind you something, and she decides to try to shoot me with a gun! Now let go, buddy, and we can talk this out." he doubts it would work, Cody looked... ragey.

[/QUOTE]
(Cody is THE definition of rage when it comes to his sister)

"Cody, he came out of my wall, just to let you know" Cody looked at the small man,(Right? Cody's 6ft 5 so...) and dragged him outside. He didn't want blood to get all over the clean walls and sheets, when they got outside, Cody shoved the man to the ground and held the shotgun to his head, and cocked it with fresh shell, "Give me a good reason I shouldn't paint the floors, and my gun, with brain matter and skull fragments?" he said, he wasn't going to hesitate, that was Serena, his little sister he's been defending for years, and was not going to let up on anyone who crossed her wrongly, you could be the president, and Cody will still beat the crap out of you for disrespecting her. "And, for all I know, you could be a little peeping tom looking for a place to peep. And that just makes my blood boil, speaking of boil, how well done would you like your body if I don't like your answer?" he said and his eyes started to glow with rage.

Serena was just watching, if it got out of hand, shots fired, smelling burnt flesh or anything alike, she'd step in and stop Cody from killing the man.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gladly took her hand and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon lead her inside to have lunch with her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Not for me...What kind of being are you? I'm just curious~''
"I'm the kind you don't want to mess with,"

She said, pretending to be tough, but immediately bursting out laughing.

"Nah, I'm just an animal fairy wooo!"

Nico said, still laughing.

charleen said:
"I'm the kind you don't want to mess with,"
She said, pretending to be tough, but immediately bursting out laughing.

"Nah, I'm just an animal fairy wooo!"

Nico said, still laughing.
''Hahaha, I see. Well...ever heard of Gods?''

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai's eyes flashed a bright purple, signifying his annoyance by the lie she just told. "Really? He Did? I'm sorry I doubted you!" Nai stood up and ooked at Fricka. "Is that what you expected? The girl I wanted to marry.. The girl who claimed she wanted to marry me. Oh man! Do you know how much of a bullshit answer that was Fricka?" Nai yelled. He walked towards the window laughing a little. "Multiple times. I've been sent multiple pictures of you kissing this guy." He exclaimed. He took his phone out and tossed it towards Fricka. "Think I'm lying? My phone was on the verge of fucking exploding. You seemed happy. That's all that matters though." He stated.

More Info

Mood: Angry

Objective: Tell Fricka what he thinks

Tags:

Fricka shivered from Nai's sudden explosion, as she sobbed lightly.

"I'm sorry" She whispered, not looking at him, tears slowly flying down her cheeks.

"I..... It w.....w....

Wasn't me.... I... Don't... Know wh...what got into me" She tried to explain herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hahaha, I see. Well...ever heard of Gods?''
"The ones up there,"

She pointed up to ceiling, but she meant the heavens.

"Yeah, I've heard of them.."

Nico felt intrigued.

charleen said:
"The ones up there,"
She pointed up to ceiling, but she meant the heavens.

"Yeah, I've heard of them.."

Nico felt intrigued.
''What if I introduced you to a not so spoken of species called God Eaters?''

CERBERUS177 said:
(Cody is THE definition of rage when it comes to his sister)
"

"Cody, he came out of my wall, just to let you know" Cody looked at the small man,(Right? Cody's 6ft 5 so...) and dragged him outside. He didn't want blood to get all over the clean walls and sheets, when they got outside, Cody shoved the man to the ground and held the shotgun to his head, and cocked it with fresh shell, "Give me a good reason I shouldn't paint the floors, and my gun, with brain matter and skull fragments?" he said, he wasn't going to hesitate, that was Serena, his little sister he's been defending for years, and was not going to let up on anyone who crossed her wrongly, you could be the president, and Cody will still beat the crap out of you for disrespecting her. "And, for all I know, you could be a little peeping tom looking for a place to peep. And that just makes my blood boil, speaking of boil, how well done would you like your body if I don't like your answer?" he said and his eyes started to glow with rage.

Serena was just watching, if it got out of hand, shots fired, smelling burnt flesh or anything alike, she'd step in and stop Cody from killing the man.
Wylie, who was unoccupied, spies Cody with the gun. He walks over cautiously "Uh.... Cody, your not attempting murder, are you?" He blinks "Wait, it seems you are. Whatever." he stands off to the side to avoid getting shot.

"I don't even know your name." Salvador said "But fine, if you want a reason, here is why." he pauses, ready to blackmail "It is because if you do, the fact that you bu--" He doesn't finish, instead rolling to the side, and swiping out his leg in an arc to smash into Cody's face. What he was going to comment on was how Cody buys llama toys from Walmart and shoots them with his guns like their voodoo dolls, but... no, just no. That is llama abuse, and nobody would say anything about it.

((He blinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back