• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka let out a soft moan of pleasure, as she raised her hands up, eeking every time Nai left a love mark on her body. She was blushing, and after a while, she responded with kissing his earlobe, wrapping her arms around his waist. They soon went under his shirt, touching his sides.

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai continued to kiss Fricka, slowly sliding her shirt up, kissing down her stomach. He then looked up at her and smiled, his hands sliding up her body. "I'm getting a little bored with all this playing." He said, before he went back to kissing Fricka, he then took off her shirt then used one of his hands on her pants and the other sliding up her back and to her bra.

(((( Fade ))))

More Info

Mood: (;

Objective: Oh it's almost done

Interacting with: Fricka

Tags:

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai continued to kiss Fricka, slowly sliding her shirt up, kissing down her stomach. He then looked up at her and smiled, his hands sliding up her body. "I'm getting a little bored with all this playing." He said, before he went back to kissing Fricka, he then took off her shirt then used one of his hands on her pants and the other sliding up her back and to her bra.

(((( Fade ))))

More Info

Mood: (;

Objective: Oh it's almost done

Tags:

Fricka blushed even heavier, as she felt pretty beloved

(Yup)

Roman said:
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Elliot exclaimed as he was tackled into the water, laughing happily he splashed Isabella and swam under water, grabbing hold to her legs.
She yelped as he grabed her legs and tried to get away while laughing happily

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled and kissed her forehead, "Oh? So how do you want me to take responsibility then?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shrugged lightly, "However you think you should" she said, looking at him.

Kisaki said:
"The school is quite large. Your feet will be sore after walking up and down the stairs the whole day." Jack said as he fixed the scarf around his neck.

Mei Junchi

"Feet?" Junchi asked as they looked down at their hooves. "I doubt my feet will be bothering me for a long time. Plus, my species were made to be able to travel a lot on ground, especially my racial type." they explained. "Anyways, would ya like to help me navigate around this maze?"

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm going to choke you lol, SeRena, with an R bud xD )
"Give me a good reason not to blow you're brains all over my boards and speakers, other than I very much love and cherish both, and by the by mister perv, I could have been changing in here..." she said as she pointed Golden Bird at his temple, "Because I will not hesitate, to paint my walls!" she said with a demonic smile.
Salvador freezes, then tries to figure out what to do. After thinking, he cocks his head to the side, listening. He sniffs the air "Do you smell that?" he jumps in surprise "The place is burning down!" he exclaims. This, obviously, was a bluff, and when Salvador turned to run outside, he throws a high kick at Serena's weapon

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
A soft "Awwww" escaped Chler's lips, as she placed her hand on his stomach, rubbing it a little
"You're adorable" She exclaimed

"I might go soon... I'm tired" Chler said, looking at them
Cody looked at her, "Alright...If you do, maybe we'll see you around school? I'm going to sit here and admire the lighting of the moon. Feel free to stay and admire with me, I don't mind, but talking to someone is always nice." he said with a smile.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody looked at her, "Alright...If you do, maybe we'll see you around school? I'm going to sit here and admire the lighting of the moon. Feel free to stay and admire with me, I don't mind, but talking to someone is always nice." he said with a smile.
"Naaah... Sorry, but I'm.....yaaaaawn... tired" Chler exclaimed, visibly falling asleep standing

"I'll see you later" She waved at them, before slowly walking back to where she came from

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed even heavier, as she felt pretty beloved
(Yup)

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

When morning rolled around, Nai was sitting at the foot of the bed, waiting for Fricka to wake up. He was fully dressed and it looked like he was about to get ready an leave. Maybe he had something important to do, but he planned to explain everything to Fricka in advance so she knows. He continued to wait, playing with a ball of magic as he waited for his lover to wake up.

More Info

Mood: Calm and relieved

Objective: Unknown

Tags:

Moonstone

"Aaaaaugh!" groaned Moonstone when they once again tried to practice their abilities. They preferred this over their power controlling class, but had to admit having a teacher guide them was much more helpful. They were practicing telekinesis, a power they gave themself when they imagined it, and was trying to figure out how stable it was. They learned it was extremely unstable, as they accidentally burst a plastic bottle when trying to move it.

They thought they would be better at controlling it, since they first gave themself the power when they were a child. Apparently not, since they had the same amount of control now as they did then. Moonstone gave up with that ability, and just imagined themself without it. They told themself that later they would try again with that ability, but for the moment their hair would do fine as visible telekinesis. Moonstone did wonder if it could even be called telekinesis, since their hair was just like extra limbs. It wasn't like they'd call their main arms to be telekinesis, so they figured they would need to get themself a better name.

Moonstone decided to just lay back on their bed, get comfortable, pull out a book, and not burst plastic bottles with powers they shouldn't be meddling with. They decided to just continue on a book they were reading about, which was about wars in the medieval times and lots of metaphorical and literal backstabbing. While reading they wished to go outside for a while and read there instead, and closed up their book. They tied up their hair in a headscarf and left out to sit outside of the library to read.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Bored

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

When morning rolled around, Nai was sitting at the foot of the bed, waiting for Fricka to wake up. He was fully dressed and it looked like he was about to get ready an leave. Maybe he had something important to do, but he planned to explain everything to Fricka in advance so she knows. He continued to wait, playing with a ball of magic as he waited for his lover to wake up.

More Info

Mood: Calm and relieved

Objective: Unknown

Tags:

Fricka was sleeping softly, the bedsheet on her body, covering it. She slowly woke up, yawning. As soon as she saw Nai, a wide blush spread across her face

"G....Good m------m-orning" She said quietly

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Salvador freezes, then tries to figure out what to do. After thinking, he cocks his head to the side, listening. He sniffs the air "Do you smell that?" he jumps in surprise "The place is burning down!" he exclaims. This, obviously, was a bluff, and when Salvador turned to run outside, he throws a high kick at Selena's weapon

[/QUOTE]
Serena teleported in front of the door, "Nu uh...My brother will butcher you for this...So please," she summoned her gun again and aimed at him right between the eyes, "take a seat and wait." she took her new phone out and called her brother.

JJKab said:
"Naaah... Sorry, but I'm.....yaaaaawn... tired" Chler exclaimed, visibly falling asleep standing
"I'll see you later" She waved at them, before slowly walking back to where she came from
"Alright I'-" Cody's phone rang, "Hel-" he jerked the phone away from his ear, "There's a pervert in your room? Say no more, I'm on my way." Cody shot up and ran to his car, "See you around Chler!" he climbed in to his car and sped down the road to the school, the car can reach up to 200mph if on a good straight road and no movement.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena teleported in front of the door, "Nu uh...My brother will butcher you for this...So please," she summoned her gun again and aimed at him right between the eyes, "take a seat and wait." she took her new phone out and called her brother.
"Alright I'-" Cody's phone rang, "Hel-" he jerked the phone away from his ear, "There's a pervert in your room? Say no more, I'm on my way." Cody shot up and ran to his car, "See you around Chler!" he climbed in to his car and sped down the road to the school, the car can reach up to 200mph if on a good straight road and no movement.
Salvador glares ferociously at Serena, turning around as if to sit down, but instead tosses the toxic fumes potion on the ground, downing the antidote after the fumes enveloped the room. How Salvador managed to drink that in his gas mask is a mystery to me. Then, Salvador stands back and waits for the fumes to pass, and hopefully, have Serena knocked out

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shrugged lightly, "However you think you should" she said, looking at him.
Everest smiled and rolled the pair over so he was staring down at Hakuru. "I can think of plenty of ways to take care of you, but what d you want me to do? Should I leave you alone, or should I play with you more?"

JJKab said:
Fricka was sleeping softly, the bedsheet on her body, covering it. She slowly woke up, yawning. As soon as she saw Nai, a wide blush spread across her face
"G....Good m------m-orning" She said quietly

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

When Nai heard Fricka's voice, the magic ball vanished and he chuckled. "It's 12:30. Good afternoon. You slept in." He told her. "You know... How people hear things? Rumors... How the float around. Especially among friends." He said, not turning to face Fricka.

More Info

Mood: Refreshed

Objective: Yeah...

Tags:

Kisaki said:
Jack looked down at Junchi's hooves.
"Your lucky. Anyways ,since I have nothing to do I'll gladly help you navigate. around the school"

Mei Junchi

"Thanks man." Junchi responded. "Well, my name is Junchi. I've already been to the entrance, the pool, and the park from what I remember. I've been to some of the classes here already too, but I do need some more information on the places here."

Extra Information

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

When Nai heard Fricka's voice, the magic ball vanished and he chuckled. "It's 12:30. Good afternoon. You slept in." He told her. "You know... How people hear things? Rumors... How the float around. Especially among friends." He said, not turning to face Fricka.

More Info

Mood: Refreshed

Objective: Yeah...

Tags:

"W---What do you mean" Fricka asked sitting up, her sheets covering her body, as she held them in place

(I'm getting all shivery ><)

JJKab said:
"W---What do you mean" Fricka asked sitting up, her sheets covering her body, as she held them in place
(I'm getting all shivery ><)
(((( I don't blame you~ ))))

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

"Well.. Usually rumors are lies. Though when they come with proof and other things that make the rumor relevant then it becomes the truth?' Nai asked. "I heard a rumor today. Yeah. Someone told me one and unfortunately I disliked what I heard." He said in a slightly annoyed tone.

More Info

Mood: ???

Objective: ???

Tags:

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Salvador glares ferociously at Serena, turning around as if to sit down, but instead tosses the toxic fumes potion on the ground, downing the antidote after the fumes enveloped the room. How Salvador managed to drink that in his gas mask is a mystery to me. Then, Salvador stands back and waits for the fumes to pass, and hopefully, have Serena knocked out

[/QUOTE]
Serena waited outside for the fumes to dissipate, and when they did, she teleported back in and really wanted to shoot his knee caps.

Cody reached the parking lot and took his M1014 shotgun from his trunk and ran to the girls dorm, when he reached it, he shoulder charged the door and ran up the stairs to Serena's room, and knocked.

"Come in!" Serena said not caring who it was, feeling that who ever get's here first can safly remove the man, but if it was Cody, then the man was in for a ride. The door flew open and Cody rushed in, shotgun pointed at the man who came into his little sisters room. He couldn't kill him, so he wanted to teach him a lesson, he grabbed the mans collar and yanked him up and shoved him to the wall with such force, the wall almost gave in, "You dun screwed up son! This, is my little sister, and I'm the devil himself now!" he shouted as Serena stood back just in case he got way to violent. (Cody is seeing red, and this is what he hears)

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kisaki said:
" My name is Jack. What are the name of the places you need information on?" Jack asked.

Mei Junchi

"Haha, to be honest I can't really say for sure. Just anywhere that would be important for me to know about I guess, like the main office. Maybe the library too, but I know that's in between the dorms." they responded. "Anywhere you think is important for a newbie to know, basically."

Extra Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back