• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(Brb, back as soon as I can)

(Just so long as you don't mind me killing Salvador...Serena's a chick, you have to take that into account, but Brb)
((Lets avoid Salvador dying...))

Salvador, a bit too into breaking into people's houses, brews another few potions at his alchemy stand, making wall-passing potions and toxic fume potions, as well as the antidote for the fumes potion. He then proceeds to try to find another area to break into, which turns out to be Selena's dorm. First, he passes through the wall, then inspects everything carefully to see what to steal.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((My ocs Moonstone and Junchi are free. Currently they're together, but I could separate them or have you interact with both.))

[/QUOTE]
(Let's try Junchi.)

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, following Nai eagerly, as she grasped onto his hand tightly.
"You know I love you?" She asked, giggling

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai chuckled quietly and looked at Fricka, closing the door behind her. "I know." He said, smiling as he pulled her closer by her hand. "Maybe I should show you how much love there was in this relationship." He said with a grin.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Intentions unknown

Interacting with: Fricka

Tags:

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai chuckled quietly and looked at Fricka, closing the door behind her. "I know." He said, smiling as he pulled her closer by her hand. "Maybe I should show you how much love there was in this relationship." He said with a grin.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Intentions unknown

Tags:

"Y...You could say that I can't wait" Fricka exclaimed, smiling lovely, blushing, as she walked alongside him.

"S..o... Bedroom? "She asked, sounding a bit shy, but she always sounded like that

Moonstone

Finally in the comfort of their own private dorm, Moonstone laid back on their bed. They immediately began transforming the room to fit the ideals of them and Junchi, and though Junchi was wary of their use of their power, they didn't deny what Moonstone was doing. Junchi's side of the bedroom was filled with grass, flowers, and plants. Moonstone's side was filled with whiteness, almost looking like the area was made out of snow. Any other colors were pastel, like light blue and light purple. They had a bookshelf for all the books they would read, or reread, and an area to design their clothes and make them.

Afterwards Moonstone explained what they learned about the school and people, and though they didn't want Junchi to leave, accepted that they needed to go to actually learn the school for themself. Junchi soon left afterwards, and Moonstone began playing around with their powers. Making small stuff like food and books they remembered reading, to trying to create new powers for themself. They had to remind themself through experience that creating powers was a difficult job for them to do, and felt nearly impossible at times. One flaw could lead to something horrible, no matter how small the power. They had to know how large the power would be, the strengths, and weaknesses, how they would use it, and many other things they had to plan out in detail. When it came to making powers, they usually just had Junchi help them, but Junchi would usually deny them help and tell them to stick with the smaller stuff.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Location: Fantasy High School, Male Dorms, Junchi and Moonstone's Dorm

Mood: Bored

Interacting With: N/A (previously Junchi)

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
"Y...You could say that I can't wait" Fricka exclaimed, smiling lovely, blushing, as she walked alongside him.
"S..o... Bedroom? "She asked, sounding a bit shy, but she always sounded like that

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

"I don't care. We could be right here." Nai said, snickering a little. "I want you to remember this. Remember it for as long as you can~ Just to... Remember." He told her, his hands slipping under the hem of her shirt. "We'll make our way to the bedroom." He whispered in her ear. It seemed like the shy Nai, Fricka was accustomed to wasn't there.

More Info

Mood: Flirty/Seductive

Objective: Get Fricka in bed.

Tags:

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked when he pulled her down, though her face had slightly reddened when he whispered in her ear, she hid any hint of embarrassment from her voice, "Good, you wouldn't be much of a man if you did" she said.
Everest smiled and kissed her forehead, "Oh? So how do you want me to take responsibility then?"

Kisaki said:

Mei Junchi

Junchi sighed once they left the dorm. At times Moonstone was great to be around, and at other times they were tiring with how clingy they were. They didn't say any of that to their face though, since Junchi preferred actually living instead of getting killed off in a childish temper tantrum, something that Moonstone was experienced in. Junchi decided to just take a stroll around the school and learn the area. Their memory wasn't as good as Moonstone's, but they felt like they could get the gist of the school pretty quickly if they walked around it enough times.

"The pool, the park, the entrance, what else did I visit?" Junchi asked themself as they walked through the male dorms' area. "Dammit, I should've asked Moonstone to give me a map. This would've made everything so much more simple." they said angrily, more angry at themself than anyone else.

Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

"I don't care. We could be right here." Nai said, snickering a little. "I want you to remember this. Remember it for as long as you can~ Just to... Remember." He told her, his hands slipping under the hem of her shirt. "We'll make our way to the bedroom." He whispered in her ear. It seemed like the shy Nai, Fricka was accustomed to wasn't there.

More Info

Mood: Flirty/Seductive

Objective: Get Fricka in bed.

Tags:

Fricka's eyes lightly widened, as she looked into Nai's eyes, smiling lightly, blush slowly deepening.

'I.... I didn't know you that be...." She gave out a small purr, feeling his hands on her skin. She walked into the bedroom, and after they arrived, she kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around his neck

Roman said:
Elliot laughed happily as he pulled Isabella into the water. "Hey! That was fun wasn't?!" He asked Isabella happily asbhe helped her to her feet.
(((( About him being the dominant one in their partnership? xD )))

Perfect nodded and looked at Ribbon and spoke, "Yeah, but it'll have to be when we aren't busy. Next time we are at the penthouse and we have some free time, I'll give you those lessons." He stated before they floated up and they were soon flying to the bank.

"Good. I don't feel like waiting forever on these guys." Ken said, before his stomach growled. "Any longer and I might starve to death."

"We can hug and cuddle. All that good stuff." Logan said, giving an example. "Kissing.. But I'll stick to cuddling. Kissing isn't my thing... In fact I've never kissed anyone."
That was scary you but!" She yelled as she swung her fist at him but mised then she tackled him into the water with a happy laugh

JJKab said:
Chler looked at Kiya, and smiled a little
"Hey... I'm Chler.... Cody's... newly met friend, you could say" She said, looking back at Cody
"Cody seem's to be making good friends lately..." she said and sat down, her tail coming around to sit in front of her, "But yeah, this is that one's sister..." he pointed at the grave stone, "Which, by the way, have you seen Tucker...where ever you go when you're not roaming among the living?" Cody asked very interested, "...I'll tell you when we're alone, noody wants to see you break down sir." she said, and Cody just nodded, "But yeah, why raccoon's? Is it because they're sneaky or something?" he asked, though, knowing how he's being petted, she might say because they're cute and funny. He had no problem with that, they did look cute when they're making a mess or just trying to steal something.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Cody seem's to be making good friends lately..." she said and sat down, her tail coming around to sit in front of her, "But yeah, this is that one's sister..." he pointed at the grave stone, "Which, by the way, have you seen Tucker...where ever you go when you're not roaming among the living?" Cody asked very interested, "...I'll tell you when we're alone, noody wants to see you break down sir." she said, and Cody just nodded, "But yeah, why raccoon's? Is it because they're sneaky or something?" he asked, though, knowing how he's being petted, she might say because they're cute and funny. He had no problem with that, they did look cute when they're making a mess or just trying to steal something.
"He's pretty much the cutest thing ever" Chler explained, patting Borys' head softly, as she looked at him

JJKab said:
Fricka's eyes lightly widened, as she looked into Nai's eyes, smiling lightly, blush slowly deepening.
'I.... I didn't know you that be...." She gave out a small purr, feeling his hands on her skin. She walked into the bedroom, and after they arrived, she kissed him softly, wrapping her arms around his neck

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai chuckled a little more as she led him to the bedroom, soon kissing him as he held on to her bare waist. He pulled away and laid Fricka on the bed. "Let me do the rest." He said with a wink, as he slowly leaned down on top of her, kissing her lips, slowly turning them into pecks as he moved downward towards her neck. Nai smirked a little, gently nibbling on Fricka's neck in between kisses and a few love marks here and there.

More Info

Mood: Seductive

Objective: Have some fun~

Tags:

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Lets avoid Salvador dying...))
Salvador, a bit too into breaking into people's houses, brews another few potions at his alchemy stand, making wall-passing potions and toxic fume potions, as well as the antidote for the fumes potion. He then proceeds to try to find another area to break into, which turns out to be Selena's dorm. First, he passes through the wall, then inspects everything carefully to see what to steal.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm going to choke you lol, SeRena, with an R bud xD )

"Give me a good reason not to blow you're brains all over my boards and speakers, other than I very much love and cherish both, and by the by mister perv, I could have been changing in here..." she said as she pointed Golden Bird at his temple, "Because I will not hesitate, to paint my walls!" she said with a demonic smile.

Kisaki said:
Jack's hands were in his pockets. Trudging down the hallways. He was about to past a person who looked very confused , but he stopped.
"Need help?.

Mei Junchi

"Help?" Junchi asked the person that approached them. "Um, guess I do. I'm just looking around the school and trying to get a good idea of it. The only help I'd really need is it I get seriously lost." they explained. "Heh, this place is pretty large. Seems like there's a class and area for everything." they added on jokingly.

Extra Information

Mood: Slightly annoyed, Slightly happy

Interacting With: Jack

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]That was scary you but!" She yelled as she swung her fist at him but mised then she tackled him into the water with a happy laugh

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Elliot exclaimed as he was tackled into the water, laughing happily he splashed Isabella and swam under water, grabbing hold to her legs.

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai chuckled a little more as she led him to the bedroom, soon kissing him as he held on to her bare waist. He pulled away and laid Fricka on the bed. "Let me do the rest." He said with a wink, as he slowly leaned down on top of her, kissing her lips, slowly turning them into pecks as he moved downward towards her neck. Nai smirked a little, gently nibbling on Fricka's neck in between kisses and a few love marks here and there.

More Info

Mood: Seductive

Objective: Have some fun~

Tags:

Fricka let out a soft moan of pleasure, as she raised her hands up, eeking every time Nai left a love mark on her body. She was blushing, and after a while, she responded with kissing his earlobe, wrapping her arms around his waist. They soon went under his shirt, touching his sides.

JJKab said:
"He's pretty much the cutest thing ever" Chler explained, patting Borys' head softly, as she looked at him
Yep, he called it, "Alright, for she her own...that doesn't work here...Everyone their own then." he said with a nice voice and took out a granola bar, "Ey, Borys, here, I'm not a huge fan of these.", "It's about damn time you gave that to me! I've been smellin that damn thing for ages!" he said and ran over and took it, then sat down on Chler's lap, munching on it, he did look cute doing that, no doubt about it.

CERBERUS177 said:
Yep, he called it, "Alright, for she her own...that doesn't work here...Everyone their own then." he said with a nice voice and took out a granola bar, "Ey, Borys, here, I'm not a huge fan of these.", "It's about damn time you gave that to me! I've been smellin that damn thing for ages!" he said and ran over and took it, then sat down on Chler's lap, munching on it, he did look cute doing that, no doubt about it.
A soft "Awwww" escaped Chler's lips, as she placed her hand on his stomach, rubbing it a little

"You're adorable" She exclaimed

"I might go soon... I'm tired" Chler said, looking at them

Roman said:
Elliot laughed happily as he pulled Isabella into the water. "Hey! That was fun wasn't?!" He asked Isabella happily asbhe helped her to her feet.
(((( About him being the dominant one in their partnership? xD )))

Perfect nodded and looked at Ribbon and spoke, "Yeah, but it'll have to be when we aren't busy. Next time we are at the penthouse and we have some free time, I'll give you those lessons." He stated before they floated up and they were soon flying to the bank.

"Good. I don't feel like waiting forever on these guys." Ken said, before his stomach growled. "Any longer and I might starve to death."

"We can hug and cuddle. All that good stuff." Logan said, giving an example. "Kissing.. But I'll stick to cuddling. Kissing isn't my thing... In fact I've never kissed anyone."
((exactly what I'm referring to xD now go do your thing xD ))

Ribbon pouted as the two flew towards the bank.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
"The school is quite large. Your feet will be sore after walking up and down the stairs the whole day." Jack said as he fixed the scarf around his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back