• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Logan chuckled, "Really? Well I guess I'll take you somewhere special to kiss you. I'll probably try my best to make the entire moment special. Just for you, Scarlet." He said with a smile.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet's face slightly reddened, "Y-You don't have to do that, it'd be a bit hard to make sure the whole thing was special" she said.

Mood
Happy/Embarrassed
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan~
[/border]

CERBERUS177 said:
(All good)
Cody smiled, "Yeah man coon calm down." Borys just chuckled, "Man coon? I love dat!" Cody just nodded and looked at Chler, "So, what else can you do?" Cody asked, since he's shown most of his.
Soon, a small bush appeared near Cody, seemingly grown out of the ground. Chler laughed softly

"I can do this. Create with nature. I can also move some ground, but that'd tire me out, so I'm not going to do that" She exclaimed, smiling

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, and decided to go with the first option, as she closed the distance between their lips, softly planting a kiss on his,

Mei Junchi

Junchi had to admit that they were slightly disappointed that she didn't pick the second option, but they shrugged it off. After all, the kiss was nice, and it was her information to keep close to her self, even if they had almost a desperate need to know. It was always a fault in Junchi's life that when someone was hiding something, they needed to know. Not to use against them, at least, not most of the time, but simply because they liked knowing the details of someone's life. Even better, they loved the gossip and drama happening in someone's life that they could use to either help the person, or crush them if they didn't like them.

Junchi kissed back Fricka a bit rougher this time, but light enough not to hurt her, or hopefully not make her uncomfortable. They liked the kissing and the time spent, and though they were disappointed from earlier, this was perfect enough. They did wonder what they were missing during all of this, but their flirty personality shined above their more logical side. The chance to continue kissing Fricka, and the more lustful thoughts they knew wouldn't happen still kept them in the park.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Flirty

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Roman said:
"Nah, we'll go half. It's not right if I make you pay for all the food." Ken said, smiling at her. "I can wait though. We came here to have fun. Let's do just that." He told her, putting his arm around Reika once more.
''Then we can come back after we eat.''

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Fricka did feel the kiss becoming a bit rougher, but that wasn't a big deal. After few seconds, she kissed back, pecking on Mei's lower lip. Her heart was pounding, as her hand slowly went up to touch his cheek softly

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet's face slightly reddened, "Y-You don't have to do that, it'd be a bit hard to make sure the whole thing was special" she said.

Mood
Happy/Embarrassed
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]
"Not for you. If you want something special, I'd do my best to get it for you or make it happen." Logan said with a smile. "I just want you to be happy."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Then we can come back after we eat.''
"Sure." Ken said as his clothes turned back to normal and he was wearing his red coat and black under clothes.

JJKab said:
Soon, a small bush appeared near Cody, seemingly grown out of the ground. Chler laughed softly
"I can do this. Create with nature. I can also move some ground, but that'd tire me out, so I'm not going to do that" She exclaimed, smiling
Cody smiled and laughed a bit, "That's awesome, I wish I could bring life to nature. I'd be going to places that need trees and all that. Or be a lawn decorator..." He said, feeling that all he can do is burn things, but he can be a cook if he wants too...

Roman said:
"Not for you. If you want something special, I'd do my best to get it for you or make it happen." Logan said with a smile. "I just want you to be happy."
"Sure." Ken said as his clothes turned back to normal and he was wearing his red coat and black under clothes.
''Wait, we're still-- I mean I guess we can just go eat now. But we need to wash off chlorine so we need to hit the showers.''

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled and laughed a bit, "That's awesome, I wish I could bring life to nature. I'd be going to places that need trees and all that. Or be a lawn decorator..." He said, feeling that all he can do is burn things, but he can be a cook if he wants too...
Chler shrugged approvingly, smiling. She made few more bushes grow up around them

"We need more nature" She exclamed, laughing softly

Roman said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled, "As long as i'm with you that's all I need, where we are wouldn't matter to me" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Wait, we're still-- I mean I guess we can just go eat now. But we need to wash off chlorine so we need to hit the showers.''
"Whenever I use my powers to change my clothes, or anything of the sort, my body is cleaned. Can you not do that?" Ken asked. "Though if you want, I can still shower with you."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled, "As long as i'm with you that's all I need, where we are wouldn't matter to me" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]
Logan smiled and held Scarlet close, "You're amazing. You know that?" He asked Scarlet. "Not only that, but we're both sort of the same." He told her as he cane to a stop in front of Scarlet's apartment. "Check this out." Logan looked uo in the sky and breathed fire, the fire shaping itself to show Logan hugging Scarlet, just as he was now.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Hmpf...it wasn't much of a bother...''
...♱She said before putting her top back on♱...

''I have more scars...all from fighting...''
"Don't tell me this was an accident.."

She sighed softly.

"Someone purposely s-slashed a huge X on your back, and that's not cool man,"

Nico frowned and stared down on the floor, sighing.

Roman said:
"Whenever I use my powers to change my clothes, or anything of the sort, my body is cleaned. Can you not do that?" Ken asked. "Though if you want, I can still shower with you."
Logan smiled and held Scarlet close, "You're amazing. You know that?" He asked Scarlet. "Not only that, but we're both sort of the same." He told her as he cane to a stop in front of Scarlet's apartment. "Check this out." Logan looked uo in the sky and breathed fire, the fire shaping itself to show Logan hugging Scarlet, just as he was now.
''I can't do it...so let's hit the showers.''

JJKab said:
Chler shrugged approvingly, smiling. She made few more bushes grow up around them
"We need more nature" She exclamed, laughing softly
Cody started to laugh, "Alright, calm down there, mother nature..." he said trying to make a joke, feeling that she might spawn a giant palm tree.

charleen said:
"Don't tell me this was an accident.."
She sighed softly.

"Someone purposely s-slashed a huge X on your back, and that's not cool man,"

Nico frowned and stared down on the floor, sighing.
''In war, your enemy does not give you mercy or sympathy. It's special to give mercy. In war, it's survival to the fittest. If you're weak, you die. It's up to the strong. Even the strong can get pretty nasty scars...''

...♱She said before she turned back to Nico and smiled♱...

''Cheer up. You should be lucky it wasn't you that killed an entire army of mercenaries.''

Roman said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet looked at the fire, she was amazed on how realistic he had made it. Scarlet smiled and hugged him, "You're awesome."

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Hugging Logan~
[/border]

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody started to laugh, "Alright, calm down there, mother nature..." he said trying to make a joke, feeling that she might spawn a giant palm tree.
Chler giggled, nodding, as the bushes stopped appearing

"So. What would you like to talk about?" She asked, smiling

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Sure, I was actually planning on freeing Junchi up soon too. I'll try to start pushing things towards that direction with the next post.))

[/QUOTE]
(Aight :) }

JJKab said:
Chler giggled, nodding, as the bushes stopped appearing
"So. What would you like to talk about?" She asked, smiling
"I don't really know actually...", "Talk about how good the trash is!" Borys shouted, "Shush you." Cody said as he glanced at him, "But yeah, I don't really know...Maybe about the stars or something...?" he said, he was at a loss of words, and didn't really know what to talk about.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I don't really know actually...", "Talk about how good the trash is!" Borys shouted, "Shush you." Cody said as he glanced at him, "But yeah, I don't really know...Maybe about the stars or something...?" he said, he was at a loss of words, and didn't really know what to talk about.
Chler sighed, as she lied down, looking up at the sky.

"How about you scratch my head, and I'll think" She joked, smiling slyly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I can't do it...so let's hit the showers.''
"I'll take us home to use our own." Ken said before they appeared to where he left their towels. "Wrap up in this. It's pretty cool in the mansion. There was a new A/C installed."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet looked at the fire, she was amazed on how realistic he had made it. Scarlet smiled and hugged him, "You're awesome."

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Hugging Logan~
[/border]
Logan smiled and hugged Scarlet, "Thank you." He said, looking up at the fire as it slowly blew away in the wind."

JJKab said:
Fricka did feel the kiss becoming a bit rougher, but that wasn't a big deal. After few seconds, she kissed back, pecking on Mei's lower lip. Her heart was pounding, as her hand slowly went up to touch his cheek softly

Mei Junchi

Junchi leaned back from Fricka and smile towards her. "You're a great kisser, you know that?" they complimented before taking out their phone. "Sadly for me, I should get going." They wish they could spend more time relaxing and kissing a pretty girl, but they realized that they've been spending most of their day doing just that, instead of what they were supposed to do. They were supposed to spend this day looking around the school, getting comfortable with their classes, and understanding their schedule. Instead they only went to half their classes and their last class they knew they wouldn't make it to. Their only chance now was to hope Moonstone was nearby and get them to tell them what's going on.

"Here, wanna exchange phone numbers, if you have one I mean. I also got an email too, but with my hearing, you could probably shout my name from one side of the school and I'd hear you from the other side." Junchi joked as they brought up contacts.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Slightly disappointed

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back