• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I.... I'm shy, okay... Even more so that you're the 2nd boy I ever kissed" Fricka admitted, shyly looking into Jun's eyes.

Mei Junchi

"Second boy?" Junchi said. "Well, now we got another option here. We can continue kissing, or you can tell me about this first boy. You seen mention someone has your heart." they said, clearly interested in what Fricka was talking about. "Of course, there's other options if you'd prefer none of those."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Curious

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

HimeragiSeiker said:
''No?''
...♱She said with a frown before she turned her back to Nico and let her top fall exposing her back which had a massive X-shaped scar♱...

''You wanna feel them?''
When Nico saw the massive scar, she almost covered her mouth. She became emotional and she didn't know why. Nico slowly reached up to her scar, and touched it. She held back from tearing up. She pulled back her hand.

"No, sorry I can't.."

She sighed heavily.

tumblr_nkoezhYZsG1s7mucfo1_500.png
[/URL]

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

[/border]

Scarlet blinked, "Were we sleeping weird? well, I guess we kinda were..... but like you said, now we can sleep like a couple~ however couples sleep" she said and smiled.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan
[/border]
[/bg]
"We can hug and cuddle. All that good stuff." Logan said, giving an example. "Kissing.. But I'll stick to cuddling. Kissing isn't my thing... In fact I've never kissed anyone."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Just call me Lune(May or may not change due to me trying to find a better name/transformation appearance).''
...⊹Lune said as she giggled⊹...
Colin smiled "That's a nice name, Lune" he extended his hand for a handshake "I'm Colin, an angel-human hybrid, so...not so rare I guess" he said with a laugh.

charleen said:
When Nico saw the massive scar, she almost covered her mouth. She became emotional and she didn't know why. Nico slowly reached up to her scar, and touched it. She held back from tearing up. She pulled back her hand.
"No, sorry I can't.."

She sighed heavily.
''...Hmpf...it wasn't much of a bother...''

...♱She said before putting her top back on♱...

''I have more scars...all from fighting...''

Roman said:
Elliot laughed happily as he pulled Isabella into the water. "Hey! That was fun wasn't?!" He asked Isabella happily asbhe helped her to her feet.
(((( About him being the dominant one in their partnership? xD )))

Perfect nodded and looked at Ribbon and spoke, "Yeah, but it'll have to be when we aren't busy. Next time we are at the penthouse and we have some free time, I'll give you those lessons." He stated before they floated up and they were soon flying to the bank.

"Good. I don't feel like waiting forever on these guys." Ken said, before his stomach growled. "Any longer and I might starve to death."

"We can hug and cuddle. All that good stuff." Logan said, giving an example. "Kissing.. But I'll stick to cuddling. Kissing isn't my thing... In fact I've never kissed anyone."
''Haha, you're over exaggerating~''

Nona said:
Colin smiled "That's a nice name, Lune" he extended his hand for a handshake "I'm Colin, an angel-human hybrid, so...not so rare I guess" he said with a laugh.
''Yeah...kinda not~''

...⊹She said before she shook Colin's hand⊹...

Roman said:
Elliot laughed happily as he pulled Isabella into the water. "Hey! That was fun wasn't?!" He asked Isabella happily asbhe helped her to her feet.
(((( About him being the dominant one in their partnership? xD )))

Perfect nodded and looked at Ribbon and spoke, "Yeah, but it'll have to be when we aren't busy. Next time we are at the penthouse and we have some free time, I'll give you those lessons." He stated before they floated up and they were soon flying to the bank.

"Good. I don't feel like waiting forever on these guys." Ken said, before his stomach growled. "Any longer and I might starve to death."

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

"Me neither, so that's good, I wouldn't know hot to go about doing that" Scarlet said, seeing her apartment approach, "We're almost there."

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan~
[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha, you're over exaggerating~''
Ken looked at Reika and chuckled, "Y-Yeah... I am, but I am really hungry." He said, laughing lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

"Me neither, so that's good, I wouldn't know hot to go about doing that" Scarlet said, seeing her apartment approach, "We're almost there."

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]
"You can have my first kiss if it means anything." Logan said with a smile. "A lot of people say that their first kiss is special, so I'll consider mine special too."

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

large.jpg

Cecil chuckled and looked down at a black cat who crawled around his feet. "I wouldn't mind listening to your list, I know my list is just as long, Maya." He said as he picked up the cat, looking at his fiance with a smile. "Your powers? I can't say I've heard of that happening. Mine are perfectly fine though."

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day off

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Curious

Trying to talk with the cat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya smiled softly, "Good to know I'm not the only one with a long list" she said giggling softly as she watched him lift the cat. "And yeah, O don't know why, for example, normally I can hear what animals are saying loud and clear..." She said walking over to Cecil and petting the cat softly "But at the moment, this kitty's voice sounds faint to me, more like a whisper, I don't I really understand what the problem is..." She said with a small pout "Maybe I'm just imagining things"

Nona said:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Curious

Trying to talk with the cat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya smiled softly, "Good to know I'm not the only one with a long list" she said giggling softly as she watched him lift the cat. "And yeah, O don't know why, for example, normally I can hear what animals are saying loud and clear..." She said walking over to Cecil and petting the cat softly "But at the moment, this kitty's voice sounds faint to me, more like a whisper, I don't I really understand what the problem is..." She said with a small pout "Maybe I'm just imagining things"

"Maybe you have a little problem." Cecil said, rubbing his chin. The cat purred lightly and laid in Cecil's arms as Maya pet him. "Maybe I can ask one of my friends at the school to check up on you, or we could ask ask Moriko or your father."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Did you not have breakfast...?''
...⊹She asked as she looked up at Ken⊹...
Ken shook his head. "Nope. I didn't have time to cook." He said, sighing lightly before he got an idea. "Maybe you can cook our food. We could buy it from the store for cheaper."

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]

Mei Junchi

"Second boy?" Junchi said. "Well, now we got another option here. We can continue kissing, or you can tell me about this first boy. You seen mention someone has your heart." they said, clearly interested in what Fricka was talking about. "Of course, there's other options if you'd prefer none of those."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Curious

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

[/QUOTE]
Fricka sighed, and decided to go with the first option, as she closed the distance between their lips, softly planting a kiss on his,

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako frowned slightly, "What's wrong?" she asked, she didn't mean to make Kenai upset, but since she didn't exactly stop talking, or know when to stop, it was an easy thing to happen. She put her hands on his face and used her fingers to make his lips form a smile, "You're not smiling anymore..."

More Info

Park

Mood:

Confused

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

See what's wrong with Kenai/Make him feel better

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Saddened but okayish

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai blinked as she placed her hands on his face and tried to push his mouth into a smile. This indeed caused him to smile a little on his own "You're too cute" he said with a quiet chuckle "I'm just remembering some bad memories is all..." He then admitted "Sorry for bringing the mood down"

Roman said:
"You can have my first kiss if it means anything." Logan said with a smile. "A lot of people say that their first kiss is special, so I'll consider mine special too."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet blinked and looked at him, "I-If I were to do that it'd have to be somewhere special as well, I believe you'd want to remember your first kiss as amazing rather then a small peck on a sidewalk." she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, and decided to go with the first option, as she closed the distance between their lips, softly planting a kiss on his,
(((( Oh man. He must not exist anymore xD ))))

@CERBERUS177

(SORRRRYYY! I was soooo busy!)

Chler stopped laughing, giggling, as she looked at Borys, and petted him softly

"Okay, Borys, you can calm down now" She said to him, before looking at Cody.

Roman said:
(((( Oh man. He must not exist anymore xD ))))
(Oh just shut up >< Friends with benefits/ Friends + exist, and they are pretty approved.)

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet blinked and looked at him, "I-If I were to do that it'd have to be somewhere special as well, I believe you'd want to remember your first kiss as amazing rather then a small peck on a sidewalk." she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]
Logan chuckled, "Really? Well I guess I'll take you somewhere special to kiss you. I'll probably try my best to make the entire moment special. Just for you, Scarlet." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Ken shook his head. "Nope. I didn't have time to cook." He said, sighing lightly before he got an idea. "Maybe you can cook our food. We could buy it from the store for cheaper."
''Let's just go to the restaurant. I'll pay for the food.''

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Saddened but okayish

Talking with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai blinked as she placed her hands on his face and tried to push his mouth into a smile. This indeed caused him to smile a little on his own "You're too cute" he said with a quiet chuckle "I'm just remembering some bad memories is all..." He then admitted "Sorry for bringing the mood down"

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako shook her head, "You didn't bring it down, and you don't have to apologize for being a bit down, that's what i'm here for anyway's, to make sure you're happy in the end so if you're upset then it's my duty to help you" she said happily.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Cheer up Kenai

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Let's just go to the restaurant. I'll pay for the food.''
"Nah, we'll go half. It's not right if I make you pay for all the food." Ken said, smiling at her. "I can wait though. We came here to have fun. Let's do just that." He told her, putting his arm around Reika once more.

JJKab said:
@CERBERUS177
(SORRRRYYY! I was soooo busy!)

Chler stopped laughing, giggling, as she looked at Borys, and petted him softly

"Okay, Borys, you can calm down now" She said to him, before looking at Cody.
(All good)

Cody smiled, "Yeah man coon calm down." Borys just chuckled, "Man coon? I love dat!" Cody just nodded and looked at Chler, "So, what else can you do?" Cody asked, since he's shown most of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back