• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone

Moonstone came out of the main office relieves, nearly about to burst into tears of happiness while jumping up in down from excitement, but that wasn't polite. Again, they came to the thought process of everything needing to be polite, even though they've shown to others that they're either cold towards strangers, enjoy crude humor, or just a nervous wreck. At this moment though, Moonstone actually felt happy.

They were allowed to not join in with combat class at the moment, but they still needed to join the class sooner or later, but at the moment their schedule would be reworked. Well, they hinted that their schedule would be reworked, but they also hinted that they would just take a temporary class and then be forced to do combat class soon. Moonstone hoped for the option with the most procrastination.

Still, this unsure decision that was being made for Moonstone didn't bring them down completely yet. They decided to head to their dorm to get some relaxing time, and maybe make a plan for a good class to replace combat class. At this point, they were on their knees to avoid using their powers for combat when they thought of themself as perfectly capable of just physical combat.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Relieved

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

((Moonstone is open for roleplay.))

Roman said:
Elliot laughed and hugged Isabella back, the squid stuck on his hard now. "Hehe... Yeah I saw." He said softly. "He was little guy, so you were gonna be fine love~"
"No I'm not it wants to eat me!" She said like a child to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
we kinda need to do replies to xD )
(Yeah)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I'm not it wants to eat me!" She said like a child to him
(Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
"Here, I'll use my powers to restore your sight for a moment so you can see him." Elliot said with a smile. "He's trying ti take my arm."

Roman said:
"Here, I'll use my powers to restore your sight for a moment so you can see him." Elliot said with a smile. "He's trying ti take my arm."
She slowly opened her eyes as they came back to her and she saw the tiny squid and her cheeks blushed in embarasment. "I-oh." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She slowly opened her eyes as they came back to her and she saw the tiny squid and her cheeks blushed in embarasment. "I-oh." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled and pushed his brown hair behind his ear, "Yeah. Wanna put him back in the water or should I?" He asked, putting his arm around Isabella.

Roman said:
Elliot smiled and pushed his brown hair behind his ear, "Yeah. Wanna put him back in the water or should I?" He asked, putting his arm around Isabella.
"I can do it." She said as she looked at him and didnt move. These moments when she had her eyes were special for her because she got to see him. She didnt move as she stared at his face

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Can... you do it? I'm a bit nervous" Fricka exclaimed, smiling lightly, blushing slightly, slowly closing her eyes. She was hesitant over whether she would lean in, or he would do it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]*points at you*)

[/QUOTE]
okay))

...⊹Ophelia was in her transformation mode training at Lana's place, practicing her sword strokes. Somehow she was staying in her transformation mode for a massive amount of time. Was it because she found someone she loved? Who is also her servant? She placed the mark of her servant on Lana on her arm, is it because of that? She was confused. She would ask Kikuri about it⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can do it." She said as she looked at him and didnt move. These moments when she had her eyes were special for her because she got to see him. She didnt move as she stared at his face

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled as he looked at Isabella who was staring at him. "Hey, you should hurry and out him back in there. I have to get us some more ice cream!" He said happily.

tumblr_inline_noj6cjAIwq1sm3jss_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
okay))
...⊹Ophelia was in her transformation mode training at Lana's place, practicing her sword strokes. Somehow she was staying in her transformation mode for a massive amount of time. Was it because she found someone she loved? Who is also her servant? She placed the mark of her servant on Lana on her arm, is it because of that? She was confused. She would ask Kikuri about it⊹...
Lana smiled as she walked out into the training hard, her hand resting on the hilt of her sword as she leaned on a wooden post and watched her

Roman said:
Elliot smiled as he looked at Isabella who was staring at him. "Hey, you should hurry and out him back in there. I have to get us some more ice cream!" He said happily.
tumblr_inline_noj6cjAIwq1sm3jss_500.gif
She blushed a little as nodded lovingly before she took the squid and started back for the water

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know I'm having some lobster. Hmmmm...but grilled fish is also good too...''
"Agreed. I'm gonna stop talking about it though. The more we do, the more I crave it." Ken said, rubbing his stomach a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled as she walked out into the training hard, her hand resting on the hilt of her sword as she leaned on a wooden post and watched her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon made about 10 bamboo shoot from the ground before she started to cut them down with clean cuts. Though this was a katana thing and not a long sword thing, her theory was if you can cleanly cut with a long sword, the technique is flawless⊹...

JJKab said:
"Can... you do it? I'm a bit nervous" Fricka exclaimed, smiling lightly, blushing slightly, slowly closing her eyes. She was hesitant over whether she would lean in, or he would do it

Mei Junchi

Giggles escaped Junchi's lips with how adorable Fricka was acting. They loved how she came off as shy and embarrassed at first, but later she turned out to have a dirtier side to her that she felt comfortable showing off to them. Junchi delivered her request as they rose up from her lap and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia soon made about 10 bamboo shoot from the ground before she started to cut them down with clean cuts. Though this was a katana thing and not a long sword thing, her theory was if you can cleanly cut with a long sword, the technique is flawless⊹...
She watched her with a smile as she studied her sword technique and how she worked the blade

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She watched her with a smile as she studied her sword technique and how she worked the blade

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia was also just wearing a sports bra, shorts, and some athletic sneakers as well as her gauntlets while her hair was tied into a pony tail but with her bangs in the front. Once she sliced the 10 bamboo shoots, she made them regrow and repeated⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia was also just wearing a sports bra, shorts, and some athletic sneakers as well as her gauntlets while her hair was tied into a pony tail but with her bangs in the front. Once she sliced the 10 bamboo shoots, she made them regrow and repeated⊹...
Lana instinctively looked her over happily before she walked over.

"Hey love." She said as she walked up and kissed her cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back