• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Ollene sighed lightly, looking at Jun
"I... I am convinced.... . and.......... thanks.." She said sheepishly, smiling shyly at him

"F----For every...thing" She shyly waved at him, approaching the door, and slowly going in.
Jyn smiled at her "no problem anyway good luck I still have a class to take, have a good day Ollene" he said to her as he turns back and walks to go to his class "ahh don't forget to return my coat!" he reminded her while still walking.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed as he lay on the soft carpet, "less than ten minutes ago you would have been begging me to get back on top of you."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru threw a nearby pillow at him, "And who was responsible for that in the first place?" she said.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((you're fine. I'm too lazy to even use macros xD ))
C4 turned and glared at the crowd, "None of you saw anything. Understand me?" The watchers awkwardly agreed with him and he turned back to Yuna. "I truly am sorry. I just couldn't resist the cuteness of your ears..."

[/QUOTE]
" U-Uhm..." Yuna laughed sheepishly when he glared at anyone watching. "It's alright..." She said looking back at him "A-As I said, they can be distracting" she tried to joke, yes they were distracting. But not by that much she didn't think.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako stared at him, "You sighed so you must have been speaking from experience" she said, a curious look spreading across her face.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai blinked "Huh? I didn't notice..." He looked down at her as he frowned lightly "but, Yeah, I guess I am" he said quietly.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn smiled at her "no problem anyway good luck I still have a class to take, have a good day Ollene" he said to her as he turns back and walks to go to his class "ahh don't forget to return my coat!" he reminded her while still walking.
Ollene smiled shyly at him, as she walked slowly into the pool, looking around for anyone who might be of any threat. After potentially not seeing anyone, she walked into the girl's changing rooms, and began changing. Only thing that she did was to take off her dress, leaving it on the shelf. She exited in her grey underwear.

(
@Anyone interested?)

Nona said:
Kenai blinked "Huh? I didn't notice..." He looked down at her as he frowned lightly "but, Yeah, I guess I am" he said quietly.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako frowned slightly, "What's wrong?" she asked, she didn't mean to make Kenai upset, but since she didn't exactly stop talking, or know when to stop, it was an easy thing to happen. She put her hands on his face and used her fingers to make his lips form a smile, "You're not smiling anymore..."

More Info

Park

Mood:

Confused

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

See what's wrong with Kenai/Make him feel better

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled, "Sure, I'm not doing anything important, and hanging out with you is always better then anything I could be doing" she said happily.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]
"Awesome!" Logan exclaimed happily. "I'm actually pretty hungry." He said, rubbing his stomach. "Got anything to eat at your place? I sort of ate all my food." He said nervously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh..? Why?''
"The lines will get long, and they'll eventually be boring to just... Look at." Ken said, looking at Reika. "That also depends on how many more you want to get on."

Roman said:
"The lines will get long, and they'll eventually be boring to just... Look at." Ken said, looking at Reika. "That also depends on how many more you want to get on."
''Well...maybe just two or three slides...Kinda getting hungry. So let's take that one''

...⊹She said as she pointed at the slide was like the same as the first slide but you go to a lazy pool after the slide⊹...

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon sighed and glared at him before pointing at a northeast diagonal. "The bank should be roughly two miles that way."

[/QUOTE]
"Two miles eh?" Perfect looked at Ribbon and sighed. "Come on, I'll fly us there. I'll carry you." He told her, holding out his arms.

Roman said:
"Awesome!" Logan exclaimed happily. "I'm actually pretty hungry." He said, rubbing his stomach. "Got anything to eat at your place? I sort of ate all my food." He said nervously.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, my sister and I snack a lot so I have to keep the food stocked up so that none of us run out of food" she said, "We could go to my place and eat then if you'd like."

Mood
Happy
Objective
Feed Logan
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...maybe just two or three slides...Kinda getting hungry. So let's take that one''
...⊹She said as she pointed at the slide was like the same as the first slide but you go to a lazy pool after the slide⊹...
Ken looked at the pool, nodding, "Lets go then. Make it quick to because I'm also getting pretty hungry." He said, putting his arm around Reika's waist, Ken jumped up to the slide so they wouldn't have to walk.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet nodded, "Yeah, my sister and I snack a lot so I have to keep the food stocked up so that none of us run out of food" she said, "We could go to my place and eat then if you'd like."

Mood
Happy
Objective
Feed Logan
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]
"Great! Let's head over there now!" Logan said, pushing Scarlet toward the direction of her house. "I never met your sister... Is she a good cook?" Logan asked, snickering quietly.

Roman said:
Ken looked at the pool, nodding, "Lets go then. Make it quick to because I'm also getting pretty hungry." He said, putting his arm around Reika's waist, Ken jumped up to the slide so they wouldn't have to walk.
(Curious. Are they at the school's pool? I'm a bit bored, and one of my characters is at school's pool)

JJKab said:
(Curious. Are they at the school's pool? I'm a bit bored, and one of my characters is at school's pool)
(((( Water park. School pool doesn't have slides c: ))))

Roman said:
"Great! Let's head over there now!" Logan said, pushing Scarlet toward the direction of her house. "I never met your sister... Is she a good cook?" Logan asked, snickering quietly.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet laughed before nodding, "Yes, she is, at least I think so. Though I'm sure you'll meet her one day, I don't think she'd mind as long as I catch her at a good time" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home to feed Logan
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan
[/border]

Roman said:
(((( Water park. School pool doesn't have slides c: ))))
(Oh.... Still looking for a partner, though, since I've got Lena, Ollene, and I don't know where an answer for Gregory is, so....)

Roman said:
''Hm? How hungry are ya?''

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet laughed before nodding, "Yes, she is, at least I think so. Though I'm sure you'll meet her one day, I don't think she'd mind as long as I catch her at a good time" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home to feed Logan
Currently Doing
[/border]
"So she is mean or something?" Logan asked curiously. "If she's mean, I'll pass. Not really into mean people like that." He said, shaking his head.

JJKab said:
(Oh.... Still looking for a partner, though, since I've got Lena, Ollene, and I don't know where an answer for Gregory is, so....)
(((( I have some characters you could interact with. Nai, his niece Talia, some others )))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm? How hungry are ya?''
"Very." Ken said, sighing lightly. He then smirked and playfully bit Reika, "Whoops."

Roman said:
"So she is mean or something?" Logan asked curiously. "If she's mean, I'll pass. Not really into mean people like that." He said, shaking his head.
(((( I have some characters you could interact with. Nai, his niece Talia, some others )))))

"Very." Ken said, sighing lightly. He then smirked and playfully bit Reika, "Whoops."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet blinked before quickly shaking her head, "She's not mean, she only seem's that way because she care's, you'd have to do something to her or me for her to be mean to you" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Get Logan Food
Currently Doing
Talking/Walking with Logan
[/border]

Roman said:

''Hmmm...then after this slide. I'm very hungry myself too..''

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet blinked before quickly shaking her head, "She's not mean, she only seem's that way because she care's, you'd have to do something to her or me for her to be mean to you" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Get Logan Food
Currently Doing
Talking/Walking with Logan
[/border]
Logan chuckled and stopped pushing Scarlet, "Oh.. I guess we'll meet someday then." He said with a nod. "Well, are you still staying in that apartment I spent a night in with you?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...then after this slide. I'm very hungry myself too..''
Ken chuckled lightly and nodded, "And after that, we head home." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Logan chuckled and stopped pushing Scarlet, "Oh.. I guess we'll meet someday then." He said with a nod. "Well, are you still staying in that apartment I spent a night in with you?" He asked.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet nodded, "Yeah I am, why?" she asked and looked at him curiously.

Mood
Curious
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back