• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"That's so cute though, someone likes you.. hehe,"
She said, giggling softly.

"If I may ask, how'd you get that scar?"

Nico asked, politely.
''Through combat...I have an even bigger scar than this though..''

Roman said:
Ken smiled and followed Reika, soon walking alongside her. "So, see anyone you like?" He asked looking at the other water slides. The people looked as if they were having fun, so he was pretty confident he too could have fun with Reika here.
''Wait, Ken did you ask me if I saw anyone I liked...?''

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna tilted her head some as she wondered what he was staring at. It was then he suddenly launched himself at her too quickly for her to move. " W-What are y-" ...He was petting her? Yep. In the middle of the café. With a lot of over enthusiasm. And she couldn't get out of his grasp. As people in the filled cafe were glancing in their direction. Oh god. Yuna's face grew more and more red as he began calling fluffy and petting her ears which caused them to twitch and make matters worse probably.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
"What could you... possibly do... to accomplish that?" Hakuru asked, make her feel even better? yeah right, she could barely talk as she was.
Everest circled around the front of the couch and pushed Hakuru down flat on the couch and leaned over her. "Well I could always do this." Everest's own body began vibrating faster than Hakuru and he leaned in embracing her, transferring the vibrations to her. Then leaning in, he placed his lips on Hakuru's own.

Nona said:

latest

Café

Mood:

Surprised/confused/Embarrassed

Bear hug

Objective:

???

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna tilted her head some as she wondered what he was staring at. It was then he suddenly launched himself at her too quickly for her to move. " W-What are y-" ...He was petting her? Yep. In the middle of the café. With a lot of over enthusiasm. And she couldn't get out of his grasp. As people in the filled cafe were glancing in their direction. Oh god. Yuna's face grew more and more red as he began calling fluffy and petting her ears which caused them to twitch and make matters worse probably.

((I created the situation but even I'm not quite sue how to react to it xD ))

C4 continued to pet Yuna, ignoring the gazes of the other café goers. After a few minutes of continued petting, C4 finally released her and looked at her with a deep sense of shame in his eyes. "I'm Sorry."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "You could still go, I could get candy for you, that way maybe I can get Yui and Hakuru to come with me and you can bring your sisters" she said and nodded.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai raised a brow "You're doing a lot of planning for this already" he said, laughing a little "But yeah, I'd say they'd both come along."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((I created the situation but even I'm not quite sue how to react to it xD ))
C4 continued to pet Yuna, ignoring the gazes of the other café goers. After a few minutes of continued petting, C4 finally released her and looked at her with a deep sense of shame in his eyes. "I'm Sorry."

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah xD she's broken now))

Yuna just stood there as he petted her, attempting to process this situation she was now in. Since after all she was pretty much stuck in his grasp. When he finally let go she just stared at him with a red face, noticing how many people around them was staring "Uhm...its okay" she said, hiding her ears away "I-It was just Uhm.. Unexpected?" She said after she noticed his expression.

((No macros since I'm on mobile data :'D))

Nona said:
Kenai raised a brow "You're doing a lot of planning for this already" he said, laughing a little "But yeah, I'd say they'd both come along."

Yuna just stood there as he petted her, attempting to process this situation she was now in. Since after all she was pretty much stuck in his grasp. When he finally let go she just stared at him with a red face, noticing how many people around them was staring "Uhm...its okay" she said, hiding her ears away "I-It was just Uhm.. Unexpected?" She said after she noticed his expression.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako crossed her arm's, "There's no shame in planning early, that way you know to not make plans for that day" she said and nodded.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

"Well, I'm deciding on what to do with this book..." Scarlet said, slightly raising up the mistakenly grabbed book.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Do something with the book
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan
[/border]
Logan laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, "I suggest burning it, but no one has money to pay for that... Especially me." He said, grinning happily. "Take it back inside and return it. That's what I'd do... Not all the time, but this time."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako crossed her arm's, "There's no shame in planning early, that way you know to not make plans for that day" she said and nodded.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai looked at her "I guess you have a point" he said with a nod before shrugging "I personally don't plan in advance for anything though"

Roman said:
Logan laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head, "I suggest burning it, but no one has money to pay for that... Especially me." He said, grinning happily. "Take it back inside and return it. That's what I'd do... Not all the time, but this time."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled sheepishly, "W-Well... I kinda mixed my book up with someone else's, so I don't exactly have the receipt for it, and I believe I need it in order to return it" she said, "B-But this book isn't bad either! So I'll keep it, rereading a book can't hurt."

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Wait, Ken did you ask me if I saw anyone I liked...?''
"I did?" Ken asked before he thought about his words. "I did..." he said with a soft hearted laugh. "Hmm. Let me rephrase that question." Ken stated as he closed his eyes, walking alongside Reika as he held her hand. "See any slides you like?"

img_16

Nona said:
Kenai looked at her "I guess you have a point" he said with a nod before shrugging "I personally don't plan in advance for anything though"
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako blinked, "Well you wouldn't feel rushed if you did, that way you can take care of things before then and enjoy whatever you may be doing" she said and nodded.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

Roman said:
"I did?" Ken asked before he thought about his words. "I did..." he said with a soft hearted laugh. "Hmm. Let me rephrase that question." Ken stated as he closed his eyes, walking alongside Reika as he held her hand. "See any slides you like?"
img_16
''Hmmm...well, it's kinda hard to choose. They all look cool..''

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled sheepishly, "W-Well... I kinda mixed my book up with someone else's, so I don't exactly have the receipt for it, and I believe I need it in order to return it" she said, "B-But this book isn't bad either! So I'll keep it, rereading a book can't hurt."

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]
"It's your choice after all." Logan said with a smile. "I'm just here to provide companionship and fiery options." He added, holding up his hand which was engulfed in flames. "Anyways, wanna hang out?"

Nona said:

((you're fine. I'm too lazy to even use macros xD ))

C4 turned and glared at the crowd, "None of you saw anything. Understand me?" The watchers awkwardly agreed with him and he turned back to Yuna. "I truly am sorry. I just couldn't resist the cuteness of your ears..."

Roman said:
"It's your choice after all." Logan said with a smile. "I'm just here to provide companionship and fiery options." He added, holding up his hand which was engulfed in flames. "Anyways, wanna hang out?"
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled, "Sure, I'm not doing anything important, and hanging out with you is always better then anything I could be doing" she said happily.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru's face got slightly redder than it already was, "S-Sure" she said, in her state she couldn't exactly refuse, though at the moment she had no reason to, in fact she was ok with it.
(Yeah xD )
Everest began to roll to the side only to fall face first off the sofa. Laughing he looked back up to see a striped Hakuru on the sofa. "Hey you awake?"

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako blinked, "Well you wouldn't feel rushed if you did, that way you can take care of things before then and enjoy whatever you may be doing" she said and nodded.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai leaned his head back a little "Yeah, but then I learned sometimes if you plan too far ahead it jinxes things and everything goes wrong" he said with a sigh.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((trust me, I'm getting married bro, I know these things.))
Ribbon smirked, "You grumble complain and moan just like now, but do what we said anyway. That's what you do if you don't want to listen to us."

[/QUOTE]
(((( Neat xD ))))

Perfect sighed and put his hands in his pockets, "Yeah yeah. As the one who makes all the decisions and... Other stuff, I'm claiming the dominant role, so good luck getting your point across any other time Blondie." He said, laughing lightly. "Now, point me in the direction of the people."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest began to roll to the side only to fall face first off the sofa. Laughing he looked back up to see a striped Hakuru on the sofa. "Hey you awake?"

[/QUOTE]
"Awake enough to watch you fall onto the floor" Hakuru said, slightly raising her head to look down at him, "You were crushing me anyway's".

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
(((( Neat xD ))))
Perfect sighed and put his hands in his pockets, "Yeah yeah. As the one who makes all the decisions and... Other stuff, I'm claiming the dominant role, so good luck getting your point across any other time Blondie." He said, laughing lightly. "Now, point me in the direction of the people."
Ribbon sighed and glared at him before pointing at a northeast diagonal. "The bank should be roughly two miles that way."

Nona said:
Kenai leaned his head back a little "Yeah, but then I learned sometimes if you plan too far ahead it jinxes things and everything goes wrong" he said with a sigh.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako stared at him, "You sighed so you must have been speaking from experience" she said, a curious look spreading across her face.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Curious

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Tags:

[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
"Awake enough to watch you fall onto the floor" Hakuru said, slightly raising her head to look down at him, "You were crushing me anyway's".
Everest laughed as he lay on the soft carpet, "less than ten minutes ago you would have been begging me to get back on top of you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back