• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika smiled before she nodded and took Ken's hand and began walking⊹...
Ken smiled and followed Reika, soon walking alongside her. "So, see anyone you like?" He asked looking at the other water slides. The people looked as if they were having fun, so he was pretty confident he too could have fun with Reika here.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon nodded, at him happily and spoke smartly, "smart. Remember, the lady is always right."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect blinked before letting out a groan as he threw his ice cream, "You human women say that phrase a lot. What if I don't want to listen to you?"

(Anyone free? I'm going to delete this in fifteen minutes if I do not receive a reply, just simply because I have already asked and I feel I'm annoying people. Sorry if I have anyone!)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed, "well then how am I supposed to win this stupid bet?" Eyes suddenly brightening with an idea, Everest set the bottle of whiskey between them and spoke with a grin. "We need to get drunk fast and I need you to start making bad decisions."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stared at the bottle, "Me drunk isn't going to be very pretty...." she said, "Though I guess the bet wouldn't be fair if we were allowed to refuse to do thing's" she said.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Anyone free? I'm going to delete this in fifteen minutes if I do not receive a reply, just simply because I have already asked and I feel I'm annoying people. Sorry if I have anyone!)
(Akhem)

CERBERUS177 said:
(I forgot that I put a time limit and was watching M3RK, who would you like? Cody is on a moop walk and Serena is probably asleep.)
(I was with serena, so maybe wiiiiiith.... Cody. Who do you wanna: Lena or Chler?)

JJKab said:
(I was with serena, so maybe wiiiiiith.... Cody. Who do you wanna: Lena or Chler?)
(-Was going to crack a joke, but you're not the person who has a list of their people-What's Chler like? Because reasons unforeseen last time .-.)

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stared at the bottle, "Me drunk isn't going to be very pretty...." she said, "Though I guess the bet wouldn't be fair if we were allowed to refuse to do thing's" she said.
Everest laughed, "Oh so I can get you drunk but not run frequencies through your body? Well alright then." Laughing, Everest poured them another round of shots.

(Sure, shall you start.?)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Alright, I'd delete that if I were you. It's huge on the main, but Chler would be nice, and I think a good forest walk will be good too, since Cody is down in the dumps right now)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed, "Oh so I can get you drunk but not run frequencies through your body? Well alright then." Laughing, Everest poured them another round of shots.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru rolled her eye's, "Mostly because I don't know what that would do to me, and I'm not sure I want to find out" she said.

Roman said:
Perfect blinked before letting out a groan as he threw his ice cream, "You human women say that phrase a lot. What if I don't want to listen to you?"
((trust me, I'm getting married bro, I know these things.))

Ribbon smirked, "You grumble complain and moan just like now, but do what we said anyway. That's what you do if you don't want to listen to us."

JJKab said:
(Sure, shall you start.?)
(Ehhh.....)

Cody got into his car and drove to a nearby forest and made his way to a grave under a large tree, the moon was full, and the lighting was perfect for a drink in Tuckers name, a very small glass bottle, no taller than the size of Cody's index finger, it was whisky, though he was too young to have any, he always got his hands on one for his dogs birthday, he'd take a small sip, and dump the rest on the ground around the grave stone... "Here's to you Tuck, hope Kiya is talking to you, because she talks to me." he poured the rest, and took a seat on a stump and just looked at the sky, smiling that the night was perfect.

(I'm sure Chler has her own means of transport...? If not then the forest isn't that far...)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Ehhh.....)
Cody got into his car and drove to a nearby forest and made his way to a grave under a large tree, the moon was full, and the lighting was perfect for a drink in Tuckers name, a very small glass bottle, no taller than the size of Cody's index finger, it was whisky, though he was too young to have any, he always got his hands on one for his dogs birthday, he'd take a small sip, and dump the rest on the ground around the grave stone... "Here's to you Tuck, hope Kiya is talking to you, because she talks to me." he poured the rest, and took a seat on a stump and just looked at the sky, smiling that the night was perfect.

(I'm sure Chler has her own means of transport...? If not then the forest isn't that far...)
Chler, always liking to go to the forest nearby, decided to go this time, as she teleported away from school, and near the forest entrance. Suprisingly, there was a car near it, which made her curious if anyone's in there. A small bird flew over to her, and landed on her shoulder, chirping happily that Chler's back.

She giggled softly, slowly entering the forest

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru rolled her eye's, "Mostly because I don't know what that would do to me, and I'm not sure I want to find out" she said.
Everest grinned and downed his shot "Its literally just like a full body massage. No harm done to your body, it can just stimulate the erogenous zones and literally your entire body, both inside and out..."

JJKab said:
Chler, always liking to go to the forest nearby, decided to go this time, as she teleported away from school, and near the forest entrance. Suprisingly, there was a car near it, which made her curious if anyone's in there. A small bird flew over to her, and landed on her shoulder, chirping happily that Chler's back.
She giggled softly, slowly entering the forest
"...Another day in this carnival of souls...Another night settles in as quickly as it goes...The memories of shadows, ink on the page! And I can't seem to find my way home.... And it's almost like your Heavens trying everything, your heavens trying everything...to keep me out..." Cody sang peacefully watching shooting stars and studying the moon.

CERBERUS177 said:
"...Another day in this carnival of souls...Another night settles in as quickly as it goes...The memories of shadows, ink on the page! And I can't seem to find my way home.... And it's almost like your Heavens trying everything, your heavens trying everything...to keep me out..." Cody sang peacefully watching shooting stars and studying the moon.
Chler stopped, hearing someone talk, as she looked around, looking for the source of the voice

"Hello? Anyone there?" She called out, proceeding on forward. Since it was pretty dark, she couldn't see well.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned and downed his shot "Its literally just like a full body massage. No harm done to your body, it can just stimulate the erogenous zones and literally your entire body, both inside and out..."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru drank her shot and looked at him, "Yeah, I don't think I need you to do that to me" she said.

JJKab said:
Chler stopped, hearing someone talk, as she looked around, looking for the source of the voice
"Hello? Anyone there?" She called out, proceeding on forward. Since it was pretty dark, she couldn't see well.
(Wish I could redo that scene, and put 'played a guitar and sang')

Cody stood up and snapped his fingers to make a small flame, like on a candle, "Yeah? Who's there?" he asked in the most polite way possible while shouting a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru drank her shot and looked at him, "Yeah, I don't think I need you to do that to me" she said.
Everest refilled their glasses and downed his shot before continuing, "Aww come on. I don't even need to touch you know, I could vibrate the air around you and do it that way. I've heard it feels amazing."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest refilled their glasses and downed his shot before continuing, "Aww come on. I don't even need to touch you know, I could vibrate the air around you and do it that way. I've heard it feels amazing."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru continued drinking the shot's, "Get on your knees and beg then maybe I will." she said, she figured he wouldn't, which is why she said it.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Wish I could redo that scene, and put 'played a guitar and sang')
Cody stood up and snapped his fingers to make a small flame, like on a candle, "Yeah? Who's there?" he asked in the most polite way possible while shouting a bit.
Chler smiled a little, hearing a voice. She saw a small fire in the distance, and decided to approach it

"Chler, I'm from the School|" She exclaimed, soon appearing in Cody's FOV

JJKab said:
Chler smiled a little, hearing a voice. She saw a small fire in the distance, and decided to approach it
"Chler, I'm from the School|" She exclaimed, soon appearing in Cody's FOV
Cody smiled a bit and flicked the flame into a small campfire that's been there since he was 13, he made the campfire, and the tombstone. The fire burned bright, and revealed him and the girl, but he kept it small enough to where it can die off, so the moon can light the area, "Oh, Hi! I'm from the school too, it's just...someone's birthday and all, came to celebrate and admire the full moon. You can stay if you want, gonna be here a while." he said and sat back on the stump, there was another one, meant for Serena, but she forgot today sadly.

@Wicked Jester[/URL].

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

OOC

((( He's a child mentally, and he knows he could kill pretty much any student here if he didn't restrict his power, so he's a bit cocky. The way he talks to people only comes across as condescending, but he's genuinely fascinated at new people and the way the act. He was raised in the Asuka constellation; a galaxy Akira created specifically for his wife Asuka. Given that the world was constantly at peace and the people living there was friendly to one another, he got accustomed to there being no arguments. So he's still in the process of adjusting to this world. )))[/centerblock]

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled a bit and flicked the flame into a small campfire that's been there since he was 13, he made the campfire, and the tombstone. The fire burned bright, and revealed him and the girl, but he kept it small enough to where it can die off, so the moon can light the area, "Oh, Hi! I'm from the school too, it's just...someone's birthday and all, came to celebrate and admire the full moon. You can stay if you want, gonna be here a while." he said and sat back on the stump, there was another one, meant for Serena, but she forgot today sadly.
Chler slowly sat down, smiling slightly, as she looked at the campfire

"It's nice out here... I pretty much stay here half the time I'm not in the school/dorm" She said softly, looking around. A raccoon slowly approached the campfire, and lied down near it, purring softly, feeling the presence of Chler. She giggled lightly

"Hey, Borys.... lazybones" She exclaimed softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back