• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(Alright, I'd delete that if I were you. It's huge on the main, but Chler would be nice, and I think a good forest walk will be good too, since Cody is down in the dumps right now)
((( Keep OOC out of the RP thread. This goes for everyone else. There's an entirely separate thread for OOC. You can use OOC if it's pertaining to a certain situation your describing, but that's about it. Thanks. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Chler slowly sat down, smiling slightly, as she looked at the campfire
"It's nice out here... I pretty much stay here half the time I'm not in the school/dorm" She said softly, looking around. A raccoon slowly approached the campfire, and lied down near it, purring softly, feeling the presence of Chler. She giggled lightly

"Hey, Borys.... lazybones" She exclaimed softly.
Cody seemed very interested in the girl, "You can understand them? Like, talk to them and have a full on conversation?" he asked, feeling that he wasn't the only one who can do the same. He took a small log and put it in the fire to keep it going since she didn't seem to want to be in the dark.

(I forgot her abilities, sorry, I tend to forget things in a short period of time, just answer yes or no.)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody seemed very interested in the girl, "You can understand them? Like, talk to them and have a full on conversation?" he asked, feeling that he wasn't the only one who can do the same. He took a small log and put it in the fire to keep it going since she didn't seem to want to be in the dark.
(I forgot her abilities, sorry, I tend to forget things in a short period of time, just answer yes or no.)
"Yeah. I can. And he usually goes asleep whenever he can" Chler said, laughing softly, pointing at Borys

"Anyways... why didn't we introduce each other? Chler" She gave him a hand to shake

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru continued drinking the shot's, "Get on your knees and beg then maybe I will." she said, she figured he wouldn't, which is why she said it.
Everest grinned and downed another shot. He knew how to beg with dignity. Sweeping down onto one knee before her he grasped her hand and gently kissed her fingertips before looking up at her with innocence in his eyes. "Please m'lady, may I?"

JJKab said:
"Yeah. I can. And he usually goes asleep whenever he can" Chler said, laughing softly, pointing at Borys
"Anyways... why didn't we introduce each other? Chler" She gave him a hand to shake
Cody smiled brightly, "Cody, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can hear animals talk...Right now there's a argument between two wolves about who ate the last of deer meat...Yeah..seems the den mother is winning..." Cody said hearing them both argue, it was funny really, hearing animals argue about the randomness things out here...

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

OOC

((( He's a child mentally, and he knows he could kill pretty much any student here if he didn't restrict his power, so he's a bit cocky. The way he talks to people only comes across as condescending, but he's genuinely fascinated at new people and the way the act. He was raised in the Asuka constellation; a galaxy Akira created specifically for his wife Asuka. Given that the world was constantly at peace and the people living there was friendly to one another, he got accustomed to there being no arguments. So he's still in the process of adjusting to this world. )))[/centerblock]
Lance listened to Haruo's response and laughed slightly, "Well I'm not what you would call normal by any means. I was raised by the mafia where if you didn't like them, you blew their head off with a bullet, so I'm much more likely to result to violence than others. Now I'm hunted on a daily basis, so if you want a reason for killing, I would say Attrition. I need to kill more hunters than they want to loose to break their spirit. That's a reason for killing."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest grinned and downed another shot. He knew how to beg with dignity. Sweeping down onto one knee before her he grasped her hand and gently kissed her fingertips before looking up at her with innocence in his eyes. "Please m'lady, may I?"

[/QUOTE]
(poor misfortunate Hakuru xDDD)

Hakuru stared at him, her eye's widening slightly, "You actually did it..." she said, slightly surprised. Though he was pretty persistent about it, so he probably would have convinced her to do it either way, sighing lightly she put her hand up to her face, mostly to hide her surprised look, "Fine."

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled brightly, "Cody, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can hear animals talk...Right now there's a argument between two wolves about who ate the last of deer meat...Yeah..seems the den mother is winning..." Cody said hearing them both argue, it was funny really, hearing animals argue about the randomness things out here...
Chler laughed, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Wow, they really are bickering" She exclaimed, looking at Cody

"Really nice location you picked there" She said softly, smiling widely

JJKab said:
Chler laughed, covering her mouth with her hand.
"Wow, they really are bickering" She exclaimed, looking at Cody

"Really nice location you picked there" She said softly, smiling widely
Cody's smiled was kind of lost but came back, "All for that one over there..." he pointed at the large tree with a large piece of bark ripped off and carved with a date and name, reading 'Tucker, 2004-2012'. "This was our favorite spot...So I made it his resting place." he said, his voice beginning to quiver, but regaining strength when the den mother screamed, 'Then you can take a damn carcass out of the cave!', maybe meaning take out the trash, he chuckled too. "He was a good dog, but when your time runs out, it's time to punch out." he said.

LunaCrosby said:
(poor misfortunate Hakuru xDDD)
Hakuru stared at him, her eye's widening slightly, "You actually did it..." she said, slightly surprised. Though he was pretty persistent about it, so he probably would have convinced her to do it either way, sighing lightly she put her hand up to her face, mostly to hide her surprised look, "Fine."
((does that really make it seem like he was begging? Because in my opinion, that seems like what a smooth pick up artist would say. xD ))

Gently taking one of Hakuru's hand, Everest pulled her out of her chair. "There's a few back rooms if you wanna follow me. We have them for if me or Fenris don't feel like going home, so no one would bother us if we were back there."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((does that really make it seem like he was begging? Because in my opinion, that seems like what a smooth pick up artist would say. xD ))
Gently taking one of Hakuru's hand, Everest pulled her out of her chair. "There's a few back rooms if you wanna follow me. We have them for if me or Fenris don't feel like going home, so no one would bother us if we were back there."

[/QUOTE]
(I wouldn't say he begged but he still got on a knee and asked so to her it kinda counts xDD but yeah, Everest can pull anyone if he does that xDDD)

"Alright.... and just so we're clear, you can't tell anyone this happened" Hakuru said.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody's smiled was kind of lost but came back, "All for that one over there..." he pointed at the large tree with a large piece of bark ripped off and carved with a date and name, reading 'Tucker, 2004-2012'. "This was our favorite spot...So I made it his resting place." he said, his voice beginning to quiver, but regaining strength when the den mother screamed, 'Then you can take a damn carcass out of the cave!', maybe meaning take out the trash, he chuckled too. "He was a good dog, but when your time runs out, it's time to punch out." he said.
Chler frowned a bit, hearing his words about his dog

"It's... always sad, when someone you're close to dies... neverworthless if it's your dog... sister... or a pet flower" She exclaimed softly, looking sorrowfully at him

JJKab said:
Chler frowned a bit, hearing his words about his dog
"It's... always sad, when someone you're close to dies... neverworthless if it's your dog... sister... or a pet flower" She exclaimed softly, looking sorrowfully at him
He caught the sadness in her face, "It's alright, he lived a good life. But hey, I'm sure you came out here to just chill right? Let's not get all emotional about my bud who's been gone for 4 years. Really it's alright, I can put the fire out if you want...?" he pointed his index finger at it and the flames started to move towards it, there was no wind in the air. And the flames were pretty much touching his finger now, "Oops!" he said as the fire almost flew into his finger draining it of light, "Sorry..." he said

CERBERUS177 said:
He caught the sadness in her face, "It's alright, he lived a good life. But hey, I'm sure you came out here to just chill right? Let's not get all emotional about my bud who's been gone for 4 years. Really it's alright, I can put the fire out if you want...?" he pointed his index finger at it and the flames started to move towards it, there was no wind in the air. And the flames were pretty much touching his finger now, "Oops!" he said as the fire almost flew into his finger draining it of light, "Sorry..." he said
Chler shrieked lightly, as the fire almost moved to Cody's finger.

"Yeah... You can put out the fire" She said softly, smiling at him

"Borys isn't going to like that" Chler giggled, looking back at her raccoon

LunaCrosby said:
(I wouldn't say he begged but he still got on a knee and asked so to her it kinda counts xDD but yeah, Everest can pull anyone if he does that xDDD)
"Alright.... and just so we're clear, you can't tell anyone this happened" Hakuru said.
((well he did learn from Fenris whose a 2000 year old playboy, and Everest himself is a 500 year old playboy. He's got some skills. ))

Everest smiled and nodded his head as he guided her through the crowds to a clean room with a midsized bed, sofa, set of chairs and desk. Guiding her to the sofa, Everest stood behind her and began gently massaging her shoulders. "So you ready to begin?"

JJKab said:
Chler shrieked lightly, as the fire almost moved to Cody's finger.
"Yeah... You can put out the fire" She said softly, smiling at him

"Borys isn't going to like that" Chler giggled, looking back at her raccoon
"Boryes, mind if I-", "Shat uahp ya moron!" he shouted in a Chicago accent (I don't know why, but when I think of a raccoon, I hear a man or womans voice), "Trying ta sleep er, and you're messin wit the damn lights!" he shouted, "Christ he's a mean one, but no matter." Cody grabbed the burning logs and took the fire into..somewhere... "Oh ya ass hole! It's too dark ta sleep now!", "Ladies make the decisions man, gotta respect that." he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Boryes, mind if I-", "Shat uahp ya moron!" he shouted in a Chicago accent (I don't know why, but when I think of a raccoon, I hear a man or womans voice), "Trying ta sleep er, and you're messin wit the damn lights!" he shouted, "Christ he's a mean one, but no matter." Cody grabbed the burning logs and took the fire into..somewhere... "Oh ya ass hole! It's too dark ta sleep now!", "Ladies make the decisions man, gotta respect that." he said.
Chler began laughing, never actually hearing Borys talk. She fell backwards onto the ground, grabbing her stomach, laughing loudly.

(GTG)

JJKab said:
Chler began laughing, never actually hearing Borys talk. She fell backwards onto the ground, grabbing her stomach, laughing loudly.
(GTG)
(Alright, we'll pick this up tomorrow, g'night.)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((well he did learn from Fenris whose a 2000 year old playboy, and Everest himself is a 500 year old playboy. He's got some skills. ))
Everest smiled and nodded his head as he guided her through the crowds to a clean room with a midsized bed, sofa, set of chairs and desk. Guiding her to the sofa, Everest stood behind her and began gently massaging her shoulders. "So you ready to begin?"

[/QUOTE]
(And I'm pretty sure he's about to win the bet too xDD)

"As ready as i'll ever be, I guess..." Hakuru said, he described it as getting a massage, so she figured she shouldn't have anything to worry about.

LunaCrosby said:
(And I'm pretty sure he's about to win the bet too xDD)
"As ready as i'll ever be, I guess..." Hakuru said, he described it as getting a massage, so she figured she shouldn't have anything to worry about.
((muhahaha corrupting the innocent! (ya probably xD )))

Everest smiled and placed his hands on her shoulders and began gently massaging them as he sent long steady sound vibrations through her body. "Just relax and it will feel nice." Sending waves through her body he began vibrating her body at a slow rate.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((muhahaha corrupting the innocent! (ya probably xD )))
Everest smiled and placed his hands on her shoulders and began gently massaging them as he sent long steady sound vibrations through her body. "Just relax and it will feel nice." Sending waves through her body he began vibrating her body at a slow rate.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm laughing at my own character xDD she didn't stand a chance)

Hakuru face slightly reddened, she wasn't going to try and say anything, so she just closed her eye's, he told her to relax, so she might as well.

mI4knfT.png

Isuzu was the type of girl to go for what she wanted. At the same time she was the type of girl to go with the flow, but when there was something in her reach that she wanted, she wasn't afraid to try and go for it. And right now, she was staring it in the face. It was mostly the fact that she was drunk that prompted her to invite him to bed with her, though it was fully possible that she'd probably say the same thing while sober. Either way, it was said, and it left her staring at, half serious and half joking about the answer. She knew it was a pretty bold thing to say, but she didn't care either way what the outcome was. So when he responded and grabbed her arm, she felt an immediate spike in her heartbeat, from surprise bug mainly from excitement. At this point she hadn't even felt the smoke on her body yet.
"Yeah, that's exactly wha...." the smoke was trailing over her body, the sensations making her pause for a moment. "...what I'm saying." Fenris was being quite mean with his teasing, and it showed on Isuzu's face. The longing. The frustration. The excitement. She did her best to hold it together from what his smoke was secretly doing to her under her clothes, but her drunk self wasn't allowing so much self control. Almost impatiently, and with a smirk, Isuzu turned her arm so her hand could grasp his arm, enhancing any feeling of lust for her in him as she sat there enduring his teasing.

no slide
no slide

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

Isuzu was the type of girl to go for what she wanted. At the same time she was the type of girl to go with the flow, but when there was something in her reach that she wanted, she wasn't afraid to try and go for it. And right now, she was staring it in the face. It was mostly the fact that she was drunk that prompted her to invite him to bed with her, though it was fully possible that she'd probably say the same thing while sober. Either way, it was said, and it left her staring at, half serious and half joking about the answer. She knew it was a pretty bold thing to say, but she didn't care either way what the outcome was. So when he responded and grabbed her arm, she felt an immediate spike in her heartbeat, from surprise bug mainly from excitement. At this point she hadn't even felt the smoke on her body yet. "Yeah, that's exactly wha...." the smoke was trailing over her body, the sensations making her pause for a moment. "...what I'm saying." Fenris was being quite mean with his teasing, and it showed on Isuzu's face. The longing. The frustration. The excitement. She did her best to hold it together from what his smoke was secretly doing to her under her clothes, but her drunk self wasn't allowing so much self control. Almost impatiently, and with a smirk, Isuzu turned her arm so her hand could grasp his arm, enhancing any feeling of lust for her in him as she sat there enduring his teasing.

no slide
no slide no slide
Fenris grinned as he felt his lust for the girl before him growing. Grasping the girl's arm, even more smoke slide under her clothes surrounding her entire body, a number of stands of smoke even sliding down her throat and mixing with her body. Dragging her with him, Fenris lead her to one of the back rooms where he placed his lips on hers, even more smoke sliding down her throat.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked to the side, "I guess you're right, I'd hate to miss out on free candy, since I'm short I can do it whenever without anyone being suspicious" she said and smiled.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai laughed "Yuna is the same, shes shorter and looks younger than Rini even so she gets away with still trick or treating" he shook his head a little "As for me, its hard to pull off being a kid to get candy when you're over 6ft tall so I think I'd pass on going" he said with a chuckle.

Nona said:
Kenai laughed "Yuna is the same, shes shorter and looks younger than Rini even so she gets away with still trick or treating" he shook his head a little "As for me, its hard to pull off being a kid to get candy when you're over 6ft tall so I think I'd pass on going" he said with a chuckle.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "You could still go, I could get candy for you, that way maybe I can get Yui and Hakuru to come with me and you can bring your sisters" she said and nodded.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back