• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Fine

Getting back to learning

Objective:

Learn the spell properly

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Still holding the book within her grap, Rini eyed Misafune slowly emerging from his hiding place. She looked at him curiously as he suddenly rushed and grabbed the book from her hands. Listening to his explanation she blinked a few times as she placed a hand to her cheek "So...that was future us? Well Possibly future us?" She asked, now her appearance made sense, she was a handful of years older in that apparition. "Well, now we know this time to stop once it gets to that part of the book~" she said with a nod as she peered into the book once more. She couldn't help but think back on what she had seen. It brought the slightest smile to her face in an odd way. She felt warm and fuzzy inside thinking that in the future they'd still be in each other's company. But for now that thought needed to be pushed aside so that she could actually learn.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako nodded, "It's summer right now, so sadly, we have to wait, stupid fall, nobody likes leaved everywhere..." she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai laughed "Don't get angry with autumn, if the leaves didn't fall then, they'd go dead and soggy in winter and ruin the nice snow" he said looked at her "You'd also miss Halloween" he nodded

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru crossed her arm's, "Well that won't happen since I'm gonna win" she said, "It's gonna happen so fast it'll make your head spin." she said.
Everest smirked at her response "Making me innocent? I don't think that's possible, but sure take your best, where you even going to start?"

Wicked Jester]((maybe... Don't know when it might happen.. but it could at anytime xD )) [FONT='Courier New']C4 began to stare at yuna's ears thinking about how soft and fluffy they looked and almost began reaching for them before stopping and dragging his gaze back to her face.[/FONT] [FONT='Courier New'] [/FONT][FONT='Courier New'][COLOR=#006600] "Well I suppose saving lives is always rewarding right? Maybe I should think about a career change"[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT='Courier New'] said C4 while laughing[/FONT] [/QUOTE] ((Well she did say they were distracting to others xD ....*Waits in suspense o-o*... xD )) [border=2px solid #000000] [CENTER] [FONT='Oleo Script'][Row][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [Column= span3][/Column][/Row][/FONT] [Row][Column= span3] [FONT='Oleo Script'][HEIGHTRESTRICT=200][/FONT][IMG]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kyoukainokanata/images/e/eb/Ai_Shindou.png/revision/latest?cb=20131010112405[/IMG][FONT='Oleo Script'] [/HEIGHTRESTRICT][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][B]Location:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][COLOR=#006666]Cafe[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][B]Mood:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][COLOR=#006666]Happy[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][B]Status:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][COLOR=#006666]Waiting on lunch[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][B]Objective:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][COLOR=#006666]N/A[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][B]Interacting with:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][COLOR=#006666]C4[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][FONT='Oleo Script'][B]Tags:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Oleo Script'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14609-wicked-jester/ said:
@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna smiled softly "Yeah, It is" she looked at him "And if you do and decide to be a lifeguard, I'll teach you the tricks and rules" She said with a giggle. "Be your personal coach" she joked.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

Nona said:
Kenai laughed "Don't get angry with autumn, if the leaves didn't fall then, they'd go dead and soggy in winter and ruin the nice snow" he said looked at her "You'd also miss Halloween" he nodded
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked to the side, "I guess you're right, I'd hate to miss out on free candy, since I'm short I can do it whenever without anyone being suspicious" she said and smiled.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked at her response "Making me innocent? I don't think that's possible, but sure take your best, where you even going to start?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stared at him, "hmm.... making you innocent will be hard, but i'm sure I can make you innocent in one way or another" she said, "If I put you around little children would you go insane? because if so then i'm going to enjoy your reaction to the place i'm about to drag you to." she said.

Nona said:
((Well she did say they were distracting to others xD ....*Waits in suspense o-o*... xD ))

latest

Cafe

Mood:

Happy

Waiting on lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna smiled softly "Yeah, It is" she looked at him "And if you do and decide to be a lifeguard, I'll teach you the tricks and rules" She said with a giggle. "Be your personal coach" she joked.

((Ya, but it's not for the same reason now is it? xD ))

C4 looked at her ears once more and simply couldn't take it anymore. Launching himself at her he wrapped her up in a big bear hug and vigorously began to stroke her fluffy ears. "Fluffy! Fluffy!!! Fluffy!!!!! They're so fluffy and cute I just want to pet them forever! Ahhh the fluffy!!!"

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Fine

Getting back to learning

Objective:

Learn the spell properly

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Still holding the book within her grap, Rini eyed Misafune slowly emerging from his hiding place. She looked at him curiously as he suddenly rushed and grabbed the book from her hands. Listening to his explanation she blinked a few times as she placed a hand to her cheek "So...that was future us? Well Possibly future us?" She asked, now her appearance made sense, she was a handful of years older in that apparition. "Well, now we know this time to stop once it gets to that part of the book~" she said with a nod as she peered into the book once more. She couldn't help but think back on what she had seen. It brought the slightest smile to her face in an odd way. She felt warm and fuzzy inside thinking that in the future they'd still be in each other's company. But for now that thought needed to be pushed aside so that she could actually learn.

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune was overjoyed. Soon the table was filled with various illusions of them. And he found he could dismiss them easily if he thought about them being gone. So once he felt comfortable with the spell, he began to teach it to Rini. Getting really close, he held her hands from behind. He taught her the hand gestures, and then the words. Once he felt she had it down, he blushed at being this close to her. "And thats how you do it. Just relax and focus." he said backing away a little.

More Info

Mood: feeling better.

Objective: learnin magic

Interacting with: Rini Yelil

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
(Both free)

After the swim, Cody and Serena dried off and walked back together, first stop was Serena's dorm, Cody was still looking depressed, Serena didn't even ask for it, but she gave him a hug, feeling that may help him, "I wish I could see life through your eyes bud...I really do!" she said, in her crying voice, which made Cody turn into the big brother he was..."Hey hey, it's alright little one, I survived this long, all thanks to you...I love you, and I'm fine...Don't worry about me, you're not my big sister. Remember that, I will always be here for you, I will always have your back. Now, get some sleep, I know how you get without a nice rest..." he said, his face still depressed, but he hid it with a bright smile he uses to hide his pain, "Alright, you big lug, I'll see you tomorrow." she said, and closed her door, and Cody was left alone. Little did anyone know, it was his dogs birthday, Tucker, Kiya's brother that died a few days before her. That's why he was so sad today. Cody was just upset that his favorite dog wasn't his guard, but Kiya was alright, since he had both of them since he was 4. Cody smiled when a thought of Tucker came to mind, the dog was a large one, and sitting in his lap like he was tiny. He was now feeling a bit better now, but still, he missed that one so much.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stared at him, "hmm.... making you innocent will be hard, but i'm sure I can make you innocent in one way or another" she said, "If I put you around little children would you go insane? because if so then i'm going to enjoy your reaction to the place i'm about to drag you to." she said.
Everest sighed and rolled his eyes at her "Well not more crazy than I already am. I don't particularly like children, but they don't bother me. I certainly ain't going to become pure by staying in a nursery all day or nothing."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest sighed and rolled his eyes at her "Well not more crazy than I already am. I don't particularly like children, but they don't bother me. I certainly ain't going to become pure by staying in a nursery all day or nothing."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shook her head, "I'm not taking you to a nursery full of kids I don't know, beside's, if I had you stay there all day it'd ruin my chance of winning, right now, i'm just trying things out, by throwing you somewhere surrounded by innocent things" she said.

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance saw haruo's smirk and one appeared on his face as well.

"Ever read the great Gatsby? I would imagine we've led very different lives, but there are no grounds for you to act so condescending."

((Is it on purpose he seems like a bit of a condescending twat?))

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shook her head, "I'm not taking you to a nursery full of kids I don't know, beside's, if I had you stay there all day it'd ruin my chance of winning, right now, i'm just trying things out, by throwing you somewhere surrounded by innocent things" she said.
Everest smiled, "don't you know? I'm the most innocent person in the world until you have a knife in your throat! Now if you get take me somewhere to make me innocent, do I get to take you somewhere to corrupt you?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smiled, "don't you know? I'm the most innocent person in the world until you have a knife in your throat! Now if you get take me somewhere to make me innocent, do I get to take you somewhere to corrupt you?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru nodded, "Yup, you can try whatever you want to corrupt me, and I get to try whatever to make you an innocent little angel" she said.

Nona said:
"Oh, right, I guess you are really rare then" he laughed "Well, then, nice to meet you miss..." He paused, not knowing her name of course.
''Just call me Lune(May or may not change due to me trying to find a better name/transformation appearance).''

...⊹Lune said as she giggled⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru nodded, "Yup, you can try whatever you want to corrupt me, and I get to try whatever to make you an innocent little angel" she said.
Everest smirked at her, "did you know that when the body is subjected to vibrations at certain frequencies? I can induce those vibrations in people. From pain, anxiety, to pleasure. As I said a person can be corrupted in many ways, wouldn't you include indulgence in pleasure corruption?"

charleen said:
"Nevermind.."
She felt slightly embarrassed. Nico sighed and scratched the side of her arm. She decided to introduce herself nevertheless.

"I'm Nico, by the way.."

She said, smiling back at Seol.
''I'm Seol.''

...♱Seol said before she giggled a bit♱...

''What was that part when you said this would be a good place for napping~?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'm Seol.''
...♱Seol said before she giggled a bit♱...

''What was that part when you said this would be a good place for napping~?''
"The teacher is pretty chill, and this class is an easy A too,"

Nico smiled, giving her two thumbs up.

charleen said:
"The teacher is pretty chill, and this class is an easy A too,"
Nico smiled, giving her two thumbs up.
''Ah...I see.''

...♱She said as she smiled. Though it quickly faded once she saw a drawing of her own portrait and a dozen of hearts around it. She had a secret admirer. Though she didn't like it when her face was drawn without the scar♱...

''...Tch, if you're gonna draw me, at least include my combat-scar on my face...''

...♱She said before she ripped the drawing and burned it♱...

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

maxresdefault.jpg

Cecil laughed lightly and held his fist up, "I mean... You aren't the only one. I'm not the same boat as you~" he said with a smile. "We're moving forward in life, and ell we just can't wait to see what and how things turn out to be." He added. Cecil then put his arm back around Maya and hugged her close. "This is our journey and we want to see how it goes for us. We have a lot of time left... So I say we use it to the fullest."

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day off with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

"Now we just need to figure out what food we want." Ken said with a laugh. "Seafood sounds pretty good to me. What about you?"

Perfect sighed and walked towards the exit, "Fine.. We'll do it your way." He said with a sigh. "though explosions are a lot better."
Ribbon nodded, at him happily and spoke smartly, "smart. Remember, the lady is always right."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked at her, "did you know that when the body is subjected to vibrations at certain frequencies? I can induce those vibrations in people. From pain, anxiety, to pleasure. As I said a person can be corrupted in many ways, wouldn't you include indulgence in pleasure corruption?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stared at him, "I guess?..." she said before noticing the smirk, "If you try that on me, it wont end well for you."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stared at him, "I guess?..." she said before noticing the smirk, "If you try that on me, it wont end well for you."
Everest laughed, "well then how am I supposed to win this stupid bet?" Eyes suddenly brightening with an idea, Everest set the bottle of whiskey between them and spoke with a grin. "We need to get drunk fast and I need you to start making bad decisions."

Nona said:
((It's okay :3))

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy/Thoughtful

Stopping her rambling

Objective:

Have a fun day

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya was still half apologising before she felt lips upon hers, smiling a little into the kiss first, she kissed back. Upon pulling away, she looked up at him for a moment "I guess that's one way to fix my rambling" she said with a giggle "I might have went on forever, after all, that list is probably endless and we'd be here a long time until I'm done" she joked. "Or, You know, before I tire myself out completely, that could also happen" she giggled before her smile faded ever so slightly while she looked like she was thinking of something."...Though I guess in all seriousness on the subject of tiredness, my powers have been dulling a little lately...I still feel healthy though, so I don't really feel too worried, just confused a little" she said after a moment or two with a small shrug.

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

large.jpg

Cecil chuckled and looked down at a black cat who crawled around his feet. "I wouldn't mind listening to your list, I know my list is just as long, Maya." He said as he picked up the cat, looking at his fiance with a smile. "Your powers? I can't say I've heard of that happening. Mine are perfectly fine though."

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day off

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...I see.''
...♱She said as she smiled. Though it quickly faded once she saw a drawing of her own portrait and a dozen of hearts around it. She had a secret admirer. Though she didn't like it when her face was drawn without the scar♱...

''...Tch, if you're gonna draw me, at least include my combat-scar on my face...''

...♱She said before she ripped the drawing and burned it♱...
"That's so cute though, someone likes you.. hehe,"

She said, giggling softly.

"If I may ask, how'd you get that scar?"

Nico asked, politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back