• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Trying to decide what mood she's in

Staring at...herself?

Objective:

???

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini smiled softly and nodded her head as a 'you're welcome' before looking to the illusion he was creating, expecting to be the two of them sitting across from her again. She blinked a few times at first as the illusion formed, showing a girl in a beautiful dress. It was only when the girl turned her head and tapped the imaginary bar she realised it was her "Misafune? I-Is that..." She stared at the illusion slightly pointing at it "W-Why am I..." She couldn't really think of words to react to this really, but her face was pretty red, why was this here, she had never looked that way in front of him before, why did he think it up?. She looked around. Before staring at the illusion that he had imagined again. Why is this what he choose to project? Could other people see this? What if they think she just walks around like that? This all looked terribly out of place in a library. Oh goodness.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol just continued to examine other people's drawings♱...
Nico was biting her lip, wondering what to sketch next. She sighed heavily, and looked over to Seol examining the other drawings. She got up from her seat and started to examine some of the other drawings with her.

"Are you new here,"

She asked clearing her throat.

"..for this class I mean,"

Nico smiled softly at the girl.

charleen said:
Nico was biting her lip, wondering what to sketch next. She sighed heavily, and looked over to Seol examining the other drawings. She got up from her seat and started to examine some of the other drawings with her.
"Are you new here,"

She asked clearing her throat.

"..for this class I mean,"

Nico smiled softly at the girl.
''Huh? Oh...No. I'm just visiting.''

...♱She said as she continued to examine the drawings♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Doing what? I was just looking at the water...''
...?Lune said as she acted like she didn't do anything out of the ordinary?...

images

Fountain

Mood:

Amused

Talking with Lune

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Someone

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin chuckled at her trying to play 'normal' putting his hands into his pockets, he shrugged his shoulders "I know what I saw. I can't hallucinate, I make hallucinations for others" he said with a smile as he leaned back a bit "You can still pretend if you want though, that's fine by me"

Nona said:

images

Fountain

Mood:

Amused

Talking with Lune

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Someone

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin chuckled at her trying to play 'normal' putting his hands into his pockets, he shrugged his shoulders "I know what I saw. I can't hallucinate, I make hallucinations for others" he said with a smile as he leaned back a bit "You can still pretend if you want though, that's fine by me"

''I mean...I was just looking at my reflection...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh okay.''
...♱Zenya said as she followed Chler to the school♱...
Chler smiled, as they approached the door with a sign that wrote:

"COMBAT"

"Here. Anything else?" She asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I mean...I was just looking at my reflection...''
"Yeah, you were" he nodded "But when you looked at it here" he gestured to the water "It looked totally different to this you I'm looking at now" he said returning his hands to his pockets.

Nona said:

latest

Cafe

Mood:

Surprised

waiting on lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna, at first gave him a questioning look as he muttered, her ears twitching ever so slightly, which was unfortunately an involuntary thing for her But, she hard his words, after all, she some traits similar to bears and that included good hearing, so she heard his muttering very clearly. Either way though, she didn't point it out, nor tell him her hearing was good. She smiled and nodded at his response about the food "fair enough...and two years?!" she pouted a like "Jeez thats not fair at all..." she said as she looked over at him.

((one of the times he's just going to fail to resist the urge and dive for her ears xD ))

C4 for laughed and resisted the urge to feel her ears. "life's not always fair, and in my line of work, the job dictates when you're free, not you. You said you were a lifeguard though? How's that as a job?"

Nona said:

Library

Mood:

Trying to decide what mood she's in

Staring at...herself?

Objective:

???

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini smiled softly and nodded her head as a 'you're welcome' before looking to the illusion he was creating, expecting to be the two of them sitting across from her again. She blinked a few times at first as the illusion formed, showing a girl in a beautiful dress. It was only when the girl turned her head and tapped the imaginary bar she realised it was her "Misafune? I-Is that..." She stared at the illusion slightly pointing at it "W-Why am I..." She couldn't really think of words to react to this really, but her face was pretty red, why was this here, she had never looked that way in front of him before, why did he think it up?. She looked around. Before staring at the illusion that he had imagined again. Why is this what he choose to project? Could other people see this? What if they think she just walks around like that? This all looked terribly out of place in a library. Oh goodness.

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Well that Onmyouji boy done goofed. Let's see how he gets out of this jam.

Misafune threw a pencil at the illusion. He thought physical contact would break it. The pencil just sailed through it, and the Illusion looked annoyed. "Rini flip ahead to the page entitled "Dispelling Illusions, images, and misdirections." Please?" he asked as he focused on the only counter spell he knew....And all that came out was another Illusion of him, dressed to the nines in a tux, approaching her and the Adult like Rini perked up. The two illusions walked off arm in arm, until the whole image shattered. But before the image shattered, the adult like Rini stuck her tongue out and pulled down her left lower eyelid at Misafune. Completely mortified he slid to hide under the table. He could never face that man again like this....

More Info

Mood:wanting to be tiny and unseen.

Objective: to never do that again.

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
"Yeah, you were" he nodded "But when you looked at it here" he gestured to the water "It looked totally different to this you I'm looking at now" he said returning his hands to his pockets.
''It's just something that happens...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That should be it. Sooo...what to do now...''
"You're a free woman. You can do whatever you want" Chler exclaimed, smiling softly at Zenya.

(GTG, the end of the 2nd grade in my 3 years of secondary school is tomorrow, so I won't bs on between 9AM UTC +1 to 15 UTC +1)

JJKab said:
"You're a free woman. You can do whatever you want" Chler exclaimed, smiling softly at Zenya.
(GTG, the end of the 2nd grade in my 3 years of secondary school is tomorrow, so I won't bs on between 9AM UTC +1 to 15 UTC +1)
''Haha, alright. See you~ And thank you~''

...♱She said before smiling at her again and walking away♱...

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled softly, poking his cheek lightly, simulating a kiss.
"Wanna do it now?" She asked, smiling in a bit of a teasing way.
((Got to go soon, sorry for all the "Going to sleep." and "Got to go." (' :) ) ))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Got to go soon, sorry for all the "Going to sleep." and "Got to go." (' :) ) ))

[/QUOTE]
(Don't worry same ere. Gnight. Leave A reply when ye can)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh? Oh...No. I'm just visiting.''
...♱She said as she continued to examine the drawings♱...
"Do you like what you see.."

She asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I don't even know who these are,"

Nico giggled softly.

"This class is really good for.."

She paused, and got closer to Seol.

"Napping,"

She whispered, chuckling to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Having Lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus and Axel

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani glanced over at Nexus as Axel spoke, watching him devour the food like he hadn't eaten in days, he was already finished when she was just up to half ways done. She laughed softly as she moved her fork to take another forkful "Right, sorry I'm the slowpoke eater over here slowing down the operation" she joked, holding one hand up "This is pretty tasty, I can see why he misses your cooking so much" she said with a nod. "Maybe I should actually get some recipes off you..." she said with a quiet chuckle.

Axel gave her a teasing glare. "Your not trying to discover my secret recipe... Are you?" He asked with a smirk. Nexus quickly shook his head at Ilaani as if she was about to step on a landmine.

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

Library

Mood:

Confused

Staring at where the illusion once was

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini stared at the illusion...was she more...Ahem...'developed'?. Her eyes quickly darted down to her own chest for a split second with with slightly furrowed brows before Misafune spoke "R-Right" she said clearing her throat before taking the book and flicking through the pages. Finding the right page, she looked up to see A smartly dressed Misafune joining the illusion and walking away with the illusion of her, sticking out her tounge at Misafune then vanishing. Rini simply stared at the place in front of her where they were, grasping the book in her hands with her mouth slightly open as if she were trying to find words but couldn't.

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

latest

Hearing Fenris' comment about how she couldn't hold her liquor, Isuzu scoffed, leaning back away from him. What was that supposed to mean? Sure she was drunk, but she had taken at least six double shots of whiskey. That's like twelve normal shots! That would affect just about anybody? Crossing her arms, she spoke, but she nearly wobbled out of her chair as she tried to hold herself upright after using the bar counter to hold herself up for so long. "What? No, I hold it juss as good as anyone here. I had at least twelve shots, ookay? Plus, I can make myself sober aaaaaanytime I want." She huffed, still wobbly in her seat, fighting a losing battle against the alcohol in her system. She wasn't lying about being able to make herself sober. All she needed to do was enhance her metabolism to cycle the alcohol out of her system, but she didn't really seem in the right frame of mind to concentrate that hard. "Besides, school hasn't even gotten out yet, I don't think, so I don't wanna go to sleep. Unless you come with me~" She giggled at her last addition, gripping the chair now for stability.

no slide
no slide no slide
Fenris grinned and leaned in towards her,

"Oh? So if I join you, you'll go to bed then?"

Reaching out he grasped her arm and streams of smoke slide under her skins, tightening around her body and teasing her body in many ways.

charleen said:
"Do you like what you see.."
She asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I don't even know who these are,"

Nico giggled softly.

"This class is really good for.."

She paused, and got closer to Seol.

"Napping,"

She whispered, chuckling to herself.
''...Huh?''

...♱Seol soon looked at Nico a bit strangely when she got close♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back