• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thinking about the words Jun said to her, Ollene decided to listen to him, and slowly put her clothes back on her, not forgetting his jacket of course. She put it on herself, hiding her worn out dress and walked out of the pool, now on the main hall, looking around shyly.

@Anyone

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet nodded, "Yeah I am, why?" she asked and looked at him curiously.

Mood
Curious
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan
[/border]
"No reason. Just wanted to know if I'm going in the right direction because you could have moved." Logan said with a smile. "Also, if you want, I'd spend a night with you again. It was fun sitting up all night watching movies and eating."

Roman said:
"No reason. Just wanted to know if I'm going in the right direction because you could have moved." Logan said with a smile. "Also, if you want, I'd spend a night with you again. It was fun sitting up all night watching movies and eating."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled, "It'd be awesome if you could, I had a lot of fun the last time you stayed over" she said happily, she didn't exactly like being in her apartment alone, so it was nice having him over.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet smiled, "It'd be awesome if you could, I had a lot of fun the last time you stayed over" she said happily, she didn't exactly like being in her apartment alone, so it was nice having him over.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
[/border]
Logan smiled and put his arm around Scarlet, "Then it's decided. I'll stay with you for the night~" he said, chuckling lightly. "This time we won't have to sleep weird since we're actually together. We can sleep like a couple."

Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] did I miss a reply?
(((( I don't remember. Aya, Blake, Aaron, Annabel and Satoshi were still celebrating ))))

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed slightly more, but smiled.
"Wow... flower petals" She was amazed by what he said

"Oh, just shut up, and go" Fricka lightly poked him again, aiming to tickle him in some way
((I'm so sorry I'm back, did I miss anything from you? I'm not surprised if you wanted to release your character.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Wanna switch to Isabella and Elliot? ))))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I'm so sorry I'm back, did I miss anything from you? I'm not surprised if you wanted to release your character.))

[/QUOTE]
(Left Fricka with you. She is still here interracting with ya. I enjoy RPing with you)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Yeah
!)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Who do you want to start? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Whoever you want xD

[/QUOTE]
(((( Can you? Elliot usually comes to Isabella's aid so let's just do that xD ))))

Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Slightly confused

Having lunch

Objective:

Deny asking about Axel's recipes

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

As Ilaani was just about to answer she caught sight of Nexus shaking his head, obviously warning her of something. Narrowing her eyes just a little bit, she had a fair idea of what he was trying to tell her. Ilaani then laughed a little and waved her hands "No, no, not at all, I was just kidding. If I knew it, it wouldn't be secret anymore, so I won't pry" she said, quickly glancing to Nexus as if to ask was that what he meant.

Axel retracted his terrifying grin and replaced it with a gentle and warm smile. "Good, I don't want to have to chase you down~" He said in a way too sweet tone. Nexus shivered a bit and gave Ilaani a silent thumbs up. Axel sure was scary when it came to food.

Roman said:
(((( Can you? Elliot usually comes to Isabella's aid so let's just do that xD ))))
Isabella and Elliot had gone to the beach together and ha been playing in the water till a small octopus wrapped around her hand making her scream and run away in fear. She ran up and down the beach screaming get it off get it off get it off frantiacly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella and Elliot had gone to the beach together and ha been playing in the water till a small octopus wrapped around her hand making her scream and run away in fear. She ran up and down the beach screaming get it off get it off get it off frantiacly

[/QUOTE]
Elliot was at a ice cream stand, buying himself and Isabella a couple of ice cream cones. When he was on his way back, he saw Isabella running around, a squid on her arm. Elliot quickly dropped the ice cream and ran toward her, grabbing on to the squid and peeling it off, though it was a hard thing to do. "Isabella? You okay?"

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled softly, poking his cheek lightly, simulating a kiss.
"Wanna do it now?" She asked, smiling in a bit of a teasing way.
((I hope I got the right response to respond to.))

Mei Junchi

For some strange reason, Junchi had to hold themself back from saying, "Woah, like a kiss?" They found it to be a nerdy and embarrassing thing to say so suddenly, especially after everything else that happened earlier. Junchi tried to play off their late response with a, "Well, considering what happened earlier, I think that would be great." They then turned their body around to get a better look at Fricka. "Here, I'll get up to make things more uncomfortable."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Roman said:
Elliot was at a ice cream stand, buying himself and Isabella a couple of ice cream cones. When he was on his way back, he saw Isabella running around, a squid on her arm. Elliot quickly dropped the ice cream and ran toward her, grabbing on to the squid and peeling it off, though it was a hard thing to do. "Isabella? You okay?"
She immediately hugged him. "A monster tried to eat me!" She said in fear as she held onto him tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She immediately hugged him. "A monster tried to eat me!" She said in fear as she held onto him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Elliot laughed and hugged Isabella back, the squid stuck on his hard now. "Hehe... Yeah I saw." He said softly. "He was little guy, so you were gonna be fine love~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back