• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed a little as nodded lovingly before she took the squid and started back for the water

[/QUOTE]
Elliot followed behind Isabella, smiling happily before he picked her up and carried her to the water, falling and bringing her down with him onto the small waves of water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana instinctively looked her over happily before she walked over.
"Hey love." She said as she walked up and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia had cut down the 10 bamboo shoots before she saw Lana and smiled when she kissed her cheek⊹...

''Hey babe.''

Roman said:
Elliot followed behind Isabella, smiling happily before he picked her up and carried her to the water, falling and bringing her down with him onto the small waves of water.
She yelped when he picked her up then again when he fell into the water with her making her laugh happily

Daniel reaving]"Having fun?" She asked as she looked at the bamboo trees then back to her with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''Well...I wouldn't say fun but...yeah.''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''So...what do you wanna do today?''

...⊹She said before she made her sword disappear and grabbed a towel and wipe off the sweat on her body⊹...

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed, as she felt Mei's lips on her own. She relaxed into it, letting him kiss, hesitating whether to kiss back or not

Mei Junchi

Junchi leaned back to look deeply into Fricka's eyes with a relaxing smile. "Was that okay? You seemed to relax, but it was like you were also hesitating to do anything back."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Roman said:
Logan smiled and put his arm around Scarlet, "Then it's decided. I'll stay with you for the night~" he said, chuckling lightly. "This time we won't have to sleep weird since we're actually together. We can sleep like a couple."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet blinked, "Were we sleeping weird? well, I guess we kinda were..... but like you said, now we can sleep like a couple~ however couples sleep" she said and smiled.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go home
Currently Doing
Walking/Talking with Logan
[/border]

JJKab said:
Chler began laughing, never actually hearing Borys talk. She fell backwards onto the ground, grabbing her stomach, laughing loudly.
(GTG)
Cody simply chuckled as to where Borys just stood next to Chler waiting to be picked back up and petted, "It's nights like this that are the best, full moon, quiet, dark...It's nice really..." he said as Chler was still dying.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Through combat...I have an even bigger scar than this though..''
"Your pretty badass then,"

She said, crossing her arms.

"I don't really "fight" since I can't,"

Nico chuckled softly, sticking her tongue out playfully

charleen said:
"Your pretty badass then,"
She said, crossing her arms.

"I don't really "fight" since I can't,"

Nico chuckled softly, sticking her tongue out playfully
''Stick that tongue at me, I might just nom on it.''

...♱Seol said as she smirked being a playful class rep she was♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru threw a nearby pillow at him, "And who was responsible for that in the first place?" she said.
Everest laughed and used his arm to knock away the pillow before rolling over and grabbing her arm and pulling her down on top of him where he whispered softly in her ear, "And I make no attempts to deny that this was my fault"

Nona said:
" U-Uhm..." Yuna laughed sheepishly when he glared at anyone watching. "It's alright..." She said looking back at him "A-As I said, they can be distracting" she tried to joke, yes they were distracting. But not by that much she didn't think.
C4 shook his head vehemently, "They aren't distracting, they're adorable! If I could I would just pet them all day!"

(this is coming from a guy whose signature move is to round house kick your chest, blow that up, draw a sawn of shotgun from his back (he's not wearing them right now) then fire a round of explosive ammunition at the head... quite the opposite xD )

Roman said:
"Two miles eh?" Perfect looked at Ribbon and sighed. "Come on, I'll fly us there. I'll carry you." He told her, holding out his arms.
((btw roman, never try what you said to ribbon IRL, you will regret it xD ))

Ribbon hopped up into his arms and wrapped hers around his neck. "I thought you were going to teach me how to fly."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Stick that tongue at me, I might just nom on it.''
...♱Seol said as she smirked being a playful class rep she was♱...
Nico tapped her chin like she was inspecting Seol.

"Hmmm.. I don't think those scars are real,"

She said, jokingly. Nico gave her a sly eye which she stick her tongue slightly.

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Casting illusion spell

Objective:

Finish learning the spell

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini happily listened to his instructions as she tried to learn the spell. Feeling a bit flustered at first when he guided her hands at first, since they were so close before he moved away. Because of this her attempts weren't really working that well at first but she eventually calmed down after a while. Trying it again she eventually created an illusion of her flicking through a book. Her face lighting up with a bright smile when it finally worked for her. Proud of her newly learned ability. "Oh? I did it!" She said happily as she then turned to look in his direction but froze a little when she realised they were still pretty close even though he backed away a little. She then turned her head a little again as she tucked some hair behind her ear "T-Thanks for teaching me this. I'm having fun" she said, smiling softly.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and used his arm to knock away the pillow before rolling over and grabbing her arm and pulling her down on top of him where he whispered softly in her ear, "And I make no attempts to deny that this was my fault"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked when he pulled her down, though her face had slightly reddened when he whispered in her ear, she hid any hint of embarrassment from her voice, "Good, you wouldn't be much of a man if you did" she said.

charleen said:
Nico tapped her chin like she was inspecting Seol.
"Hmmm.. I don't think those scars are real,"

She said, jokingly. Nico gave her a sly eye which she stick her tongue slightly.
''No?''

...♱She said with a frown before she turned her back to Nico and let her top fall exposing her back which had a massive X-shaped scar♱...

''You wanna feel them?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back