• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''In war, your enemy does not give you mercy or sympathy. It's special to give mercy. In war, it's survival to the fittest. If you're weak, you die. It's up to the strong. Even the strong can get pretty nasty scars...''
...♱She said before she turned back to Nico and smiled♱...

''Cheer up. You should be lucky it wasn't you that killed an entire army of mercenaries.''
"Well I don't know what to say, but all I know is that you don't have to be strong here,"

She smiled at her. Nico tucked in a strand of hair.

"It's okay to feel weak every now and then, I think it's natural and people should embrace it,"

She shrugged slightly and smiled more sheepishly.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/border][/bg]
Fricka nodded, smiling softly, as she pulled out her phone, writing down his numer and a email addres, before standing up

"I'll be going, too... See ya" She said, befure giving him a warm hug, and walking away, headed for her dorm, whistling

@Roman

JJKab said:
Chler sighed, as she lied down, looking up at the sky.
"How about you scratch my head, and I'll think" She joked, smiling slyly
Cody thought, he's done the music things countless times before, "Animal, what's your favorite? Mines Wolves." he said,a s she was a nature person, he might as well ask that.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody thought, he's done the music things countless times before, "Animal, what's your favorite? Mines Wolves." he said,a s she was a nature person, he might as well ask that.
Chler scuffed playfully, crossing her arms over her chest

"And what'dya think. Of course raccoons." She said, giggling, as she looked at Borys

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, smiling softly, as she pulled out her phone, writing down his numer and a email addres, before standing up
"I'll be going, too... See ya" She said, befure giving him a warm hug, and walking away, headed for her dorm, whistling

@Roman

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai was standing outside Fricka's dorm, holding a flower in his hand. He hadn't noticed Fricka was approaching her dorm, so he didn't look up to say anything. He smiled as he brought the flower up to his nose, taking a quick sniff of it's graceful scent.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Oh boy...

Interacting with: No one.

Tags:

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Roy and Wylie are in their dorms, where is Ollene currently?))

[/QUOTE]
(Well, she just exited the school, and she's exploring shyly, due to her being shy and easily scared. I can send her over.)

Ollene was slowly walking alongside the sidewalk, admiring the architecture the school has put into male dorms. They looked outstanding.... much better than her old house. She doesnt' even have any heating.

Roman said:
Logan smiled and hugged Scarlet, "Thank you." He said, looking up at the fire as it slowly blew away in the wind."
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet watched the fire until it faded away before looking up at him, "Well we should get inside, since that's where all the food is" she said and laughed.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Get Logan Food
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai was standing outside Fricka's dorm, holding a flower in his hand. He hadn't noticed Fricka was approaching her dorm, so he didn't look up to say anything. He smiled as he brought the flower up to his nose, taking a quick sniff of it's graceful scent.

More Info

Objective: Oh boy...

Interacting with: No one.

Tags:

Fricka, making sure to wipe any traces of Jun's seliva on her lips, was slowly approaching her dorm, when she saw Nai standing in front of it, holding a rose. She grinned lovingly, and seeing that he didn't notice her, she approached him from behind, and hugged his back lovingly, leaning her cheek on his back

"Heyyyyyy, sweatieeee" She exclaimed, giggling

Roman said:
"I'll take us home to use our own." Ken said before they appeared to where he left their towels. "Wrap up in this. It's pretty cool in the mansion. There was a new A/C installed."
''Okay.''

...⊹She said before wrapping herself in the towel⊹...

charleen said:
"Well I don't know what to say, but all I know is that you don't have to be strong here,"
She smiled at her. Nico tucked in a strand of hair.

"It's okay to feel weak every now and then, I think it's natural and people should embrace it,"

She shrugged slightly and smiled more sheepishly.
''I know feeling weak is good once in a while...but I don't have a reason yet...''

JJKab said:
Fricka, making sure to wipe any traces of Jun's seliva on her lips, was slowly approaching her dorm, when she saw Nai standing in front of it, holding a rose. She grinned lovingly, and seeing that he didn't notice her, she approached him from behind, and hugged his back lovingly, leaning her cheek on his back
"Heyyyyyy, sweatieeee" She exclaimed, giggling

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai had made the rose vanish, turning into a bunch of small purple particles that blew away in the wind. When Fricka hugged him from behind, he grinned, "Hey. I thought I'd be waiting longer than this. I thought you were busy so I was gonna call you." He said, turning around and placing his hands on her waist.

More Info

Objective: Intentions unknown...

Interacting with: Fricka

Tags:

JJKab said:
(Well, she just exited the school, and she's exploring shyly, due to her being shy and easily scared. I can send her over.)
Ollene was slowly walking alongside the sidewalk, admiring the architecture the school has put into male dorms. They looked outstanding.... much better than her old house. She doesnt' even have any heating.
"We ought to have lunch." Roy commented to Wylie. Together, they head outside, crossing by a girl looking at the dorm architecture "It is amazing architecture." Roy commented.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Cody's sister's free)
((Salvador needs a buddy. Where's Selena currently?

Could I make Salvador try to break into Selena's dorm?))

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

Nai had made the rose vanish, turning into a bunch of small purple particles that blew away in the wind. When Fricka hugged him from behind, he grinned, "Hey. I thought I'd be waiting longer than this. I thought you were busy so I was gonna call you." He said, turning around and placing his hands on her waist.

More Info

Objective: Intentions unknown...

Tags:

Fricka giggled softly, her cheeks going a light pink, once she felt his hands on her waist.

"I know, I'm sorry" She said, kissing his cheek.

"How were you, we didn't see each other in a year, so does it feel" She exclaimed, smiling

JJKab said:
Chler scuffed playfully, crossing her arms over her chest
"And what'dya think. Of course raccoons." She said, giggling, as she looked at Borys
"But why? What do they represent? Wolves are family, pack animals and powerful beings..." Kiya appeared out of nowhere, "Exactly...", "Do you only come when I talk about you or of what you are?" Cody asked her, she just narrowed her eyes at Chler, "I can sense she has you're ability...Hello miss, I'm Cody's spirit animal, and former pet. He calls me Kiya, and I assume you're his friend..." Kiya now bowed her head, his other friends couldn't understand her, but now that Cody met someone who can, Kiya can now act accordingly.

(Brb, back as soon as I can)

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"We ought to have lunch." Roy commented to Wylie. Together, they head outside, crossing by a girl looking at the dorm architecture "It is amazing architecture." Roy commented.

[/QUOTE]
(Just so long as you don't mind me killing Salvador...Serena's a chick, you have to take that into account, but Brb)

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"We ought to have lunch." Roy commented to Wylie. Together, they head outside, crossing by a girl looking at the dorm architecture "It is amazing architecture." Roy commented.

[/QUOTE]
(Also, her clothes A.K.A a red dress, are pretty worn out, so they should notice that as well)

Ollene shivered, hearing a boy comment on something she was looking at. She blushed, standing still abruptly.

"Y...yeah..." She whispered.

Mei Junchi

After Fricka left Junchi began searching the school for Moonstone. They had a feeling they were still in class, but also had a good feeling they skipped it due to how easily nervous they would get. They tried to think like Moonstone, but their mind was such a chaotic place that they wouldn't be surprised if they were off doing something illegal in another country, instead of being at school doing their work. Junchi decided to just go to places that they felt like Moonstone would like, but they ran into the issue of not knowing where everything was. They thought they could go the an art class, drama class, or even power controlling class, but then that would also lead them to barge into a class for someone who was minding their own business.

They decided to use their abilities to seek out Moonstone, and heard them heading towards the male dorms. They quickly ran over there to catch up with Moonstone, and almost gave them a scare too because Moonstone almost tried to attack them when they approached them. Soon Moonstone realized the person was just Junchi and no one to worry about, and greeted them with a strong hug. Apparently Moonstone met a lot of friends, and got lost a few times. They also talked about how they got to skip out on combat class, which was something Junchi disagreed with verbally, but knew that it was too late. Usually with Moonstone once they wanted something they would usually get it.

Junchi talked about their time spent with a new friend, and left out the part of getting very sexual with her and how they made out before leaving. Instead, they tried to play it off as a strictly platonic friendship with nothing sexual about it at all. Junchi wasn't sure if they should take comfort or get annoyed that both them and Moonstone did something the other wouldn't approve of. Instead of each other getting angry at each other, Moonstone and Junchi began strolling to their dorm together. It was quite obvious Moonstone was jealous of Junchi's new friend though, and Junchi had to repeatedly tell Moonstone that they weren't leaving them for anyone.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Moonstone

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
"But why? What do they represent? Wolves are family, pack animals and powerful beings..." Kiya appeared out of nowhere, "Exactly...", "Do you only come when I talk about you or of what you are?" Cody asked her, she just narrowed her eyes at Chler, "I can sense she has you're ability...Hello miss, I'm Cody's spirit animal, and former pet. He calls me Kiya, and I assume you're his friend..." Kiya now bowed her head, his other friends couldn't understand her, but now that Cody met someone who can, Kiya can now act accordingly.
Chler looked at Kiya, and smiled a little

"Hey... I'm Chler.... Cody's... newly met friend, you could say" She said, looking back at Cody

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled softly, her cheeks going a light pink, once she felt his hands on her waist.
"I know, I'm sorry" She said, kissing his cheek.

"How were you, we didn't see each other in a year, so does it feel" She exclaimed, smiling

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

"I'd say a few days at most. Studying is no joke at times, especially when your sister and law is the teacher. You'd want to impress her." Nai said, brushing his thumb against her cheek. "Hm.. You're still beautiful though. Not like that would ever change." He said softly. "We should go inside." He said, taking Fricka's hand and using his magic to unlock the door without a key. He then opened it and brought her inside.

More Info

Objective: Intentions still unknown

Tags:

Roman said:

Nai White

~ Purple Haired Mage

_as2bnQtfZE.jpg

"I'd say a few days at most. Studying is no joke at times, especially when your sister and law is the teacher. You'd want to impress her." Nai said, brushing his thumb against her cheek. "Hm.. You're still beautiful though. Not like that would ever change." He said softly. "We should go inside." He said, taking Fricka's hand and using his magic to unlock the door without a key. He then opened it and brought her inside.

More Info

Objective: Intentions still unknown

Tags:

Fricka nodded, following Nai eagerly, as she grasped onto his hand tightly.

"You know I love you?" She asked, giggling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back