• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(No, I'm sorry that I mixed the words up now that I go back to read it...)
Cody smiled, "Maybe we can go to the combat field and shoot some cans or something alike...If you want to that is, because they're loud, all firearms without something to compensate for the sound, are very loud, and they kick back to..." he said, feeling that he might have someone that might join him when he goes shooting every once and a while.

Moonstone

"Oh, well, aren't there headphones to keep the sound from hurting people's ears." Moonstone asked. "I wouldn't mind trying it out, but I prefer using blunt weapons and my physical strength than a gun."they admitted. "Do I... have to use a gun while working to protect the students here?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Interested

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Oh god it just feels like a confession is coming. You just had a character go through a "tough break up" are sure you want to put another character in such a situation? XDDD))
Ribbon smirked and spoke in a sarcastic dreamy voice, "Oh? And you're the person closest to me who still has his head. Its as if we were made for each other wasn't it."

[/QUOTE]
(((( No xD ))))

Perfect chuckled, "Aaaww~ I can't tell you how flattered I am~" he joked. Perfect soon burt out into a fit of laughter. Once he began to relax, he sighed and let out a deep breath. "I would be the worst person to be in a intimate relationship with. I don't even know how love works."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody glanced at her, "I'd prefer you to use a firearm...can you run fast?" he asked, he didn't want people to use any other weapon other than a gun, because they are very menacing, and people wouldn't want to tangle with anyone who has one if the person that does not have one...does not have one. "Because I don't mind what weapon you use, just so long as you know how to use it, and can use it correctly." he said.

Roman said:
"What? I'm faster than you!" Logan said, laughing lightly as he ran past her, dragging her just as she was dragging him.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet blinked when he started running, which caused her to star running to try and keep up, "L-Logan! You're not suppose to run inside!" she said frantically, he was running pretty fast, and she was barely keeping up, "I give up! you're not slow!"

Mood
Nervous
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Being dragged by Logan
[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((only if you wanna go for round two xD ))
Everest leaned in and kissed her, "Why? You afraid of the answer?"

[/QUOTE]
(I think it'd be hilarious xDD)

"Pfft, Afraid? As if. I don't get scared of thing's like that" Hakuru said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''For species, I don't think it's good to be labelled 'rare'...''
"I guess not, huh." He looked over at her "After all, I assume being such a rarity would attract unwanted attention from certain individuals wouldn't it" he asked as he smiled lightly.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody glanced at her, "I'd prefer you to use a firearm...can you run fast?" he asked, he didn't want people to use any other weapon other than a gun, because they are very menacing, and people wouldn't want to tangle with anyone who has one if the person that does not have one...does not have one. "Because I don't mind what weapon you use, just so long as you know how to use it, and can use it correctly." he said.

Moonstone

"Oh yes, I can run pretty fast." Moonstone said confidently. "Physical activities are in my list of skills. I'm sure if I learned how to use my powers better, I'd be a real big help too."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Slightly more confident

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((course not that just makes you look all the more apatizing to CROSS... they haven't been active recently, should I send in the grunts? + I'm bored xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Wait. I still have a living weapon that CROSS is interested in. xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet blinked when he started running, which caused her to star running to try and keep up, "L-Logan! You're not suppose to run inside!" she said frantically, he was running pretty fast, and she was barely keeping up, "I give up! you're not slow!"

Mood
Nervous
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Being dragged by Logan
[/border]
Logan stopped runnidng and looked at Scarlet, "Heheheh!" He laughed. "I suspect you won't call me slow ever again." He Said with a smile.

Roman said:
(((( No xD ))))
Perfect chuckled, "Aaaww~ I can't tell you how flattered I am~" he joked. Perfect soon burt out into a fit of laughter. Once he began to relax, he sighed and let out a deep breath. "I would be the worst person to be in a intimate relationship with. I don't even know how love works."
Ribbon smirked and looked at him, "Then its a good thing we're not in a relationship... Race you to the bank!" Then having said that, she rolled out of Perfect's arms and fell towards the ground. However as she fell her ribbons shot out and pierced the surrounding buildings, acting like rubber bands and pinging her off at high speed in the direction of the bank, only to looked back at perfect and stick her tongue out at him.

LunaCrosby said:
(I think it'd be hilarious xDD)
"Pfft, Afraid? As if. I don't get scared of thing's like that" Hakuru said.
((well I think they're headed that way xD ))

Everest smiled and locked his lips on hers, "Really, then tell me. Should I leave you alone, or play with you more?"

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Alright, I'm sure I can make you a mace club or something like it...You said blunt right?" he asked, "But yes, they do have headphones and things like that, but when shooting off range, you don't have the time to put them on, so we can try shooting with the headphones, then without." he said.

Lumina said:
((Wait. I still have a living weapon that CROSS is interested in. xD ))
((Ya, but that requires effort and you already owe me one post. Are you sure you want to owe another? I don't even know what I would do with him right now xD ))

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright, I'm sure I can make you a mace club or something like it...You said blunt right?" he asked, "But yes, they do have headphones and things like that, but when shooting off range, you don't have the time to put them on, so we can try shooting with the headphones, then without." he said.
((Be prepared for some random font changes, cause I can't find a font I like that's also readable.))

Moonstone

"Mace, clubs, hammers, as long as it's blunt and stable I'll like it." they told Cody. Once Cody was finished talking Moonstone said, "And yes, we can do that. Let's head over to the area and start. I'm really excited, so sorry if I'm acting childish.."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Excited, Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 shook his head vehemently, "They aren't distracting, they're adorable! If I could I would just pet them all day!"
(this is coming from a guy whose signature move is to round house kick your chest, blow that up, draw a sawn of shotgun from his back (he's not wearing them right now) then fire a round of explosive ammunition at the head... quite the opposite xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Oh my, he should see her in bear form (since she turns into a cub, not a full grown bear lol) xD . Well I guess after all that, you need something to hug or pet to destress...maybe he should just buy a puppy xD ))

Yuna stared at him for a moment, blinking a few times "I-I'm flattered you think so" she said before laughing a little "Though I do think you could have asked could you pet them instead or rugby tackling me in a crowded cafe, y'know?" She tilted her head a little and smile. "Either way, I forgive you"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Ya, but that requires effort and you already owe me one post. Are you sure you want to owe another? I don't even know what I would do with him right now xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((I was just remembering that was a thing we wanted to do d: ))

Roman said:
Logan stopped runnidng and looked at Scarlet, "Heheheh!" He laughed. "I suspect you won't call me slow ever again." He Said with a smile.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet quickly shook her head, "No I wont, never again!" she said, honestly, she was relieved he stopped running before she tripped.

Mood
Relieved
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan~
[/border]

Masahi

~♝ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ♝~

Masahi knew just standing in a general area wouldn't do him any good. After all, he already decided to make things right. Given that he was in a city, Masahi knew there must a few hundred of his white beings hiding throughout the area. Making a few hand signs Masahi was able to summon his personal white being, GuruGuru. However he had waited till he was in an alley to do so. To Masahi's surprise, relief and dismay; GuruGuru had been trying on Masahi's clothing. Masahi's old cloak, black long shelve shirt, gloves, pants, and boots. There wasn't a spot, besides the head, on GuruGuru that wasn't covered.

"What are you wearing?"

"You summon me just to ask me about my clothing? YOU CARE SO MUCH!!"

"Not now Guru, I need to find someone."

"You are really no fun.... Who is it this time?"

"Roman, I believe I tasked you guys with keeping an eye on him."

"Huh, you're this close and don't know? Well, follow me."

And with that GuruGuru took off, running like a madman, leaving Masahi to chase after him. Before long they had traveled a few blocks and were at the front of an apartment building with GuruGuru melodramatically pointing at it. With the break from running Masahi made a shadow clone and sent it off to find a hotel for Masahi to stay at for the night before gesturing GuruGuru forward.

GuruGuru led Masahi straight to Roman's door before pointing again, leaving Masahi to knock on the door and wait.

no slide no slide

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Casting illusion spell

Objective:

Finish learning the spell

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini happily listened to his instructions as she tried to learn the spell. Feeling a bit flustered at first when he guided her hands at first, since they were so close before he moved away. Because of this her attempts weren't really working that well at first but she eventually calmed down after a while. Trying it again she eventually created an illusion of her flicking through a book. Her face lighting up with a bright smile when it finally worked for her. Proud of her newly learned ability. "Oh? I did it!" She said happily as she then turned to look in his direction but froze a little when she realised they were still pretty close even though he backed away a little. She then turned her head a little again as she tucked some hair behind her ear "T-Thanks for teaching me this. I'm having fun" she said, smiling softly.

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

"I don't mind, if it helps you out even a little." he said as he rubbed the back of his head bashfully. He wanted to spend time with her, and he truly enjoyed her company. "So, once you get the hang of it, you wont even need to pause to set the illusion, just need a few seconds of memory and then woom! Instant Illusion." he said smiling. "Is there anything else you would like to know?" he asked timidly, especially at how to proceed....

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: To help Rini

Interacting with:Rini

Tags: @Nona

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled and hugged him back, "You're welcome" she said before thinking a bit, "How about we go do something fun?" she suggested, she wasn't sure what they could do, but maybe it could distract Kenai from his thoughts.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Go somewhere with Kenai

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai released her from the hug as he looked at her "Go somewhere fun?, where do you have in mind?" He asked curiously tilting his head.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((well I think they're headed that way xD ))
Everest smiled and locked his lips on hers, "Really, then tell me. Should I leave you alone, or play with you more?"

[/QUOTE]
(Most likely xDD)

Hakuru glanced at him before looking at something else, "The second option" she said quietly, she wouldn't be able to actually say it without turning completely red, so she tried to avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back