• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
(I had no idea what her full body looked like I'm sorry... And Moonstone is maybe up to Cody's chin or lower lip, he stands at a good 6ft5 lol)

Cody nodded, "Bean bags are not lethal unless shot at the face or for a dude...down there..." he said trying to make a joke, "What color would you like for the ball bat? I would go with a nice bright, neon blue. Why? Because that's like the coolest color out there." he said, his favorite was mostly yellow, but for neon? Blue, blue was very nice being in a neon color, "And not at all, really it's quiet normal to me, I tend to get pissed off a lot too, but I haven't been ticked off lately...other than the dude who got into my sisters room that is." he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
(I had no idea what her full body looked like I'm sorry... And Moonstone is maybe up to Cody's chin or lower lip, he stands at a good 6ft5 lol)
Cody nodded, "Bean bags are not lethal unless shot at the face or for a dude...down there..." he said trying to make a joke, "What color would you like for the ball bat? I would go with a nice bright, neon blue. Why? Because that's like the coolest color out there." he said, his favorite was mostly yellow, but for neon? Blue, blue was very nice being in a neon color, "And not at all, really it's quiet normal to me, I tend to get pissed off a lot too, but I haven't been ticked off lately...other than the dude who got into my sisters room that is." he said.
((If you need to gather more info on them, in the extra information tab it has a link to Moonstone's character sheet for details on their personality, powers, looks, etc. Also, comparing 6'4ft to 6'5ft, the heights aren't that noticeably different.))

Moonstone

"Hmm, neon blue I guess. I usually like lighter and more pastel colors, but if that's all you have I can go with that. Well, I could also just change the color of the baseball bat too, but I'm not sure if you'd approve of that." Moonstone said, almost like they were talking to themself more than Cody. "Oh, and, yes, I understand. I'd be angry too if someone invaded my home or my loved ones' homes, in that case I'd probably kill."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
(Wow, last time I saw the sheet, you didn't have her whole body picture..if you did, again, this was a little while ago, and I tend to forget things a lot, and I am kinda dumb with heights and all forgive me)

Cody laughed a bit, "Right?! If it were at home, he'd be six feet under the dirt." he said as he went for his gun he left with his sister, "But I have other colors if you want them, I can make a neon red or orange..." he said as he opened the male dorms main door, and held it open for Moonstone, and walked in when she was through, then they came upon his dorm, which was next to Jacks, now that he sees it fully, "Alright, welcome to my heaven." he opened the door to a nice clean room, a few shirts and shorts laid in a corner, but that was it really. His room had Five Finger Death punch posters followed by some punk bands and hardrock ones, he had a large gaming chair in front of a flat screen that housed his consoles and a computer, resting on the stand that held the TV and everything else, was a hand cannon, a .44. He cracked his gun safe open and grabbed a .22 rifle, low kick, semi auto, and a good starter for someone who's getting into guns, "Alright, first things first, never, and I mean NEVER put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot, keep the safety on when you're not going to shoot, and never point it at people you don't intend to hurt or kill." he said, giving her some of the basics to trigger discipline.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Wow, last time I saw the sheet, you didn't have her whole body picture..if you did, again, this was a little while ago, and I tend to forget things a lot, and I am kinda dumb with heights and all forgive me)
Cody laughed a bit, "Right?! If it were at home, he'd be six feet under the dirt." he said as he went for his gun he left with his sister, "But I have other colors if you want them, I can make a neon red or orange..." he said as he opened the male dorms main door, and held it open for Moonstone, and walked in when she was through, then they came upon his dorm, which was next to Jacks, now that he sees it fully, "Alright, welcome to my heaven." he opened the door to a nice clean room, a few shirts and shorts laid in a corner, but that was it really. His room had Five Finger Death punch posters followed by some punk bands and hardrock ones, he had a large gaming chair in front of a flat screen that housed his consoles and a computer, resting on the stand that held the TV and everything else, was a hand cannon, a .44. He cracked his gun safe open and grabbed a .22 rifle, low kick, semi auto, and a good starter for someone who's getting into guns, "Alright, first things first, never, and I mean NEVER put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot, keep the safety on when you're not going to shoot, and never point it at people you don't intend to hurt or kill." he said, giving her some of the basics to trigger discipline.

Moonstone

"Oh, wow." Moonstone said slowly, stunned by his bedroom. Their bedroom lacked all the technology, music posters, and most certainly the guns. "Your room is so different than mine, all I have so far is a bookshelf filled with books and an area to design clothes and other things." they said.

After Cody finished his basic trigger training, Moonston then responded with, "This is going to be so confusing." anxiously. They wondered how they would do all this stuff, and how they would get used to it too. "Okay, well, that makes sense. Anything else before we go out to train?" they asked.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Excited

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody held a finger up and then went into a dusty box, it held ear defenders of all colors, and style, ranging from camouflage, to skull decaled sides. "Take your pick, I never use them, nor do I ever intend to." he said, the music he listens to pretty much proves that his ears are already half deaf, but he can still hear perfectly. "You can keep the one you pick, or if you want you can have the whole box, all they do is muffle sound, nothing special." he said.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody held a finger up and then went into a dusty box, it held ear defenders of all colors, and style, ranging from camouflage, to skull decaled sides. "Take your pick, I never use them, nor do I ever intend to." he said, the music he listens to pretty much proves that his ears are already half deaf, but he can still hear perfectly. "You can keep the one you pick, or if you want you can have the whole box, all they do is muffle sound, nothing special." he said.

Moonstone

Moonstone picked out a purple pair to wear and held them gently in their hands. "I could reuse this pair for times my hearing gets out of control. You can keep the rest in case you want to give them out to others, thank you." they responded. They always did have trouble toning down their hearing at times. Their senses were excellent, and at times too excellent for them to handle, usually leaving them passed out after being overwhelmed by one or multiple senses. "I'm ready, I think." they said.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Excited, Anxious

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

oie_transparent%2011_zpstckbhn2r.png

tumblr_mzz7iv8BEr1sn5jpho4_400_zpsbusmeg30.gif

...Haruo continued grinning as he leaned forward and replied, as if he was trying to one-up Lance in terms of the quality of their current lives. He was ignoring the surrounding students as he talked, given that some of them were intentionally listening into their conversation≭...

I was born into a noble household, and lived in a galaxy created by my father as a gift to my mother. As for your other point, I could see that as an appropriate reason to kill.

no slide no slide no slide

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji smiled lightly and brought their clasped hands up to his face and gave Lumina's hand a small kiss as he spoke to her. He could sense Lumina's uneasiness regarding the class's objective, and knew she would be hesitant to use her powers in a combative environment, given that he could still see her wings pressed firmly against her back. He thought for a few moments on what they could do during the class, and as he did so, his red irises scanned the area around them, including the students who stood in a large cluster infront of them. He then thought of an idea, and at the moment, he continued to talk to Lumina, his smile remaining fixed on his face as he did soΨ...

Sure~ We could use this class as a way for me to teach you how to use your powers comfortably in a combat way~ We don't necessarily have to fight each other~

no slide no slide no slide

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500_zpsc4hsubxp.gif

...ΨKenji smiled lightly and brought their clasped hands up to his face and gave Lumina's hand a small kiss as he spoke to her. He could sense Lumina's uneasiness regarding the class's objective, and knew she would be hesitant to use her powers in a combative environment, given that he could still see her wings pressed firmly against her back. He thought for a few moments on what they could do during the class, and as he did so, his red irises scanned the area around them, including the students who stood in a large cluster infront of them. He then thought of an idea, and at the moment, he continued to talk to Lumina, his smile remaining fixed on his face as he did soΨ...

Sure~ We could use this class as a way for me to teach you how to use your powers comfortably in a combat way~ We don't necessarily have to fight each other~

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/centerblock]
(it isn't exactly hard to one up Lance's Quality of life xD )

Lance caught on quick. If Haruo was going to try and show off how grand his quality of life was, Lance was going to show him up with just how shit his life has been. Laughing and looking at Haruo Lance spoke with a smile,

"Good for you. while you were living the posh life, I was a gutter rat pulled off the by the mafia because of my abilities. Then I was brutally trained and forced to kill daily, I've shed far more blood than you could ever imagine. I was beaten stabbed and tortured if I failed my mission. They trained me to be their ultimate assassin, but I didn't want to work for them so I left. Now I'm homeless, penniless, and every few days I have to fight off a few dozen assassins. Wanna trade lives? I wouldn't mind living the posh life for a few days."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru's face slightly reddened, "The uhm... the stupid play, option, thing" she said.
Everest laughed softly and wrapped her in a tight embrace before whispering in her ear, "Was that really so hard?"

(Round 2?)

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
Lance's smile turned slightly cold as he responded,

"Why should I let them rule me? When I was with the mafia, I wasn't truly living. I was just a puppet in their play. Well I cut their strings. This is my life, and if I have to kill every last member of the mafia just to live it I will. But I'm never going to let myself be ruled over by force again."

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Choosing another spell

Objective:

Spend time with Misafune

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini smiled at him as he spoke "Well, you're by far my favourite spell tutor" she said with a gentle laugh in response to his words before he asked what else she'd like to know. She didn't know really, but she did want to continue spending time with Misafune. So she carefully lifted the book and flicked through the pages "Hmm...let's see...." She examined the pages, eventually stopping at one page. Invisibility. "Being invisible for a bit seems like an interesting one~" she said as her eyes gazed over the spell.

Misafune Seimei

The Onmyouji

105347325_zpsdmqcgjpj.png

Misafune began to teach her the incantation and hand movements for the invisibility spell. Once complete, he vanished from view. "Three important things to note: One, you can be detected by sound, smell and touch. Two the spell ends if you do anything other than move around. Three, there are people who can see you. It is only used if you need to hide quick." He said to her as he walked around, making sure each step was heard. "Also staying invisible for long periods of time will tend to mess your vision up. I dont know why, but yeah be careful" he said as he taught her.

no slide no slide

( Sorry for haveing not been on here for a while, But I have been getting ready for my month long trip that is coming up in three days.. So I have not left the roleplay, I am just on pause :) )

Nona said:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Cecil and petting the cat

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya nodded "Yeah maybe" she said as she continued petting the cat "But maybe its just a temporary thing, or at least I hope it is" she said with a smile "Maybe I need more sleep" she joked, referring to earlier "Either way im sure its harmless, since I don't feel too sick or anything"

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

Cecil smiled and out the cat up on his shoulder, the cat purred and lay there for a moment. "Sleep? You seem well rested to me." He said with a laugh. He then listened to what else she had to say, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's not like you're making killer plants grow or something." He said with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day off with his fiancé

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

Ballerina said:
((Don't worry, I still have all the posts I need to reply to. XP ))
((I think Nova just asked if they could just walk over there because it was within safe walking distance xD ))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon smirked and looked at him, "Then its a good thing we're not in a relationship... Race you to the bank!" Then having said that, she rolled out of Perfect's arms and fell towards the ground. However as she fell her ribbons shot out and pierced the surrounding buildings, acting like rubber bands and pinging her off at high speed in the direction of the bank, only to looked back at perfect and stick her tongue out at him.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect laughed lightly and pulled a knife out of his pocket. "We'll see about that, Blondie." He said, waiting for the right time to throw the knife. As soon as the ribbon was going to Pierce the building, he threw the knife, pinning the ribbon to the building as he flew pass. "See ya!!"

Roy and Wylie finished heading to the cafeteria, ordering some mashed potatoes. They couldn't survive on microwave pizza, that's for sure. Afterwards, they head back to their dorm.

Stuck down in the sewer, Salvador sighs with immense guilt. Why, in the world, did he decide to steal something? Why does he have this curse?

Slowly, he got out of the stinky water and headed down the path, continuously racked with shame. As he saw a light, he pushed the feelings of shame and guilt out like an unwanted visitor out of your house. The light appeared to be a manhole, and so Salvador gently pried open the manhole, climbing out.

He then avoided everyone, heading back to his dorm to shower and change. Afterwards, he absentmindedly stirs a stress relief potion which he found recipes for online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back