• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena let out a heavy breath, as she slowly stood up, taking Jack's hadn slowly.
"I.... think I'm okay.... A shock, really...." She exclaimed, still feeling the pain in her ribs. They weren't broken, but that was close
Jack pulled Lena up .

"Are you sure "he said in a concerned voice.

Kisaki said:
Jack pulled Lena up .
"Are you sure "he said in a concerned voice.
"Y-Yeah.." Lena said quietly, still in pain, which seemed to fade away slowly

"S-Sorry... I probably was a bit unaware. If I didn't look at my stomach, I would've avoided you'" She said softly, offering Jack a small smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." She said softly before kissing him again

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled and pecked Isabella's lips back. "I can't use my powers right now. My body is a little weak. Wanna head back home and I can replenish my energy? After that I can give you the spell and we can probably watch a movie."

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah.." Lena said quietly, still in pain, which seemed to fade away slowly
"S-Sorry... I probably was a bit unaware. If I didn't look at my stomach, I would've avoided you'" She said softly, offering Jack a small smile.
"It's mostly my fault. I was busy studying my book and didn't pay attention to my surrondings".

He gave a small smile back at Lena.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just stood next to the bed hoping the old man could live to at least have lunch and dinner with them⊹...
The old man coughed as he held his daughters hand weakely while Lana started to tear up

Kisaki said:
"It's mostly my fault. I was busy studying my book and didn't pay attention to my surrondings".
He gave a small smile back at Lena.
With her one hand still placed on her chest, Lena extended her other one to a handshake

"My name is Lena" She said, smiling a little less.

JJKab said:
Ollene's eyes slightly widened, as she heard a boy talk to her. Turning around, she whimpered lightly, backing off slightly. She evidently seemed scared,as well as shy, with small purple on her cheeks.
"......h....hi......" She only managed to say that.

Taylor White

~ Just Your Average Guy

tumblr_mbysdug0us1qku247o1_500.gif

"Heheh... No need to be shy. We're all fellow supers here and I'm here to help. The name is Mr. White." Taylor said with a smile. "If you didn't hear my question earlier, I wanted to know if you needed any help." He said. "Just let me know if you do."

More Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags: @

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "We could go to the amusement park again, last time we were there we didn't know each other very well so it'll be a lot more fun now that we do!~" she said happily.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Find somewhere fun to go

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Fine

Cheering up

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai thought it over a bit then smiled, yeah, that seemed nice, that had been quite a while ago and it would be nice to visit there again with her. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan" he said with a nod before sitting up properly and stretching "So I guess we'll be on our way?" He asked her.

Roman said:
Elliot smiled and pecked Isabella's lips back. "I can't use my powers right now. My body is a little weak. Wanna head back home and I can replenish my energy? After that I can give you the spell and we can probably watch a movie."
She smiled and nodded happily to him

Roman said:

Taylor White

~ Just Your Average Guy

tumblr_mbysdug0us1qku247o1_500.gif

"Heheh... No need to be shy. We're all fellow supers here and I'm here to help. The name is Mr. White." Taylor said with a smile. "If you didn't hear my question earlier, I wanted to know if you needed any help." He said. "Just let me know if you do."

More Info

Mood:

Objective:

Interacting with:

Tags: @

Ollene slowly approached Taylor, shivering softly, as he looked like he could be trusted

"I......... i'm.. a b....it... thirsty" She said shyly. In fact, she was really thirsty, not having any drink in her mouth since yesterday.

"C......cold a---a---a--ACHOO" Ollene sneezed, covering her mouth with her hand, blushing slightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and nodded happily to him

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. We'll have to catch a cab though." Elliot said with a laugh.

JJKab said:
With her one hand still placed on her chest, Lena extended her other one to a handshake
"My name is Lena" She said, smiling a little less.
"My name is Jack" he shook Lena's hand. As usual his hands were cold as ice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The old man coughed as he held his daughters hand weakely while Lana started to tear up

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just watched as she couldn't do anything⊹...

Kisaki said:
"My name is Jack" he shook Lena's hand. As usual his hands were cold as ice.
Lena shrieked, releasing her hand from his.

'Japers... Your hands are cold like hell!" She exclaimed, hiding it in her pocket

She giggled softly, as it tickled her

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/column][/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Invisible

Objective:

Learn magic/spend time with Misafune

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini nodded at his words, following every movement he taught her, giggling lightly when he disappeared "Alright, I'll keep those in mind" she said, not really moving too much in case she crashed into him. Closing her eyes a little as she remembered the words in her mind and cast the spell Misafune had taught her. Soon turning invisible "This is so cool!" She said smiling, although of course, that couldn't be seen.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just watched as she couldn't do anything⊹...
"Papa..... It's gonna be fine. They will help you get strong." Lana said with a sniffle as tears continued welling up in her eyes as her father weakely looked at her

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

Cecil smiled and out the cat up on his shoulder, the cat purred and lay there for a moment. "Sleep? You seem well rested to me." He said with a laugh. He then listened to what else she had to say, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's not like you're making killer plants grow or something." He said with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day off with his fiancé

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Cecil

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

"Oh, an extra hour could have helped" she said giggling "Nah, I'm only kidding" she said with a nod. "Though I do wish the notion of killer plants was a joke" she said looking over at with a sheepish smile "I may have grown angry flowers before by accident when potion testing with Moriko went wrong" she said giggling a little again "Not a good day"

JJKab said:
Lena shrieked, releasing her hand from his.
'Japers... Your hands are cold like hell!" She exclaimed, hiding it in her pocket

She giggled softly, as it tickled her
"I'm a bunny ice demon. My body tempture is usually cold." Jack replied.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Papa..... It's gonna be fine. They will help you get strong." Lana said with a sniffle as tears continued welling up in her eyes as her father weakely looked at her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just watched hoping he'd be okay⊹...

Kisaki said:
"I'm a bunny ice demon. My body tempture is usually cold." Jack replied.
"Aaah.... Alright, then" Lena said, smiling.

"Usually cold. Cold isn't even a right word to describe your temperature" She exclaimed, laughing softly

uy6ssQh.png

94e1d0a2c399c659823c48c1e7a5714325b7857e_hq.gif

Lunch had finished and all the students were filing to combat class. It was a school-wide class taught by the principal, and was required by every student every year. Of course, that was totally fine with Kanon, as her powers were pretty much suited exactly for combat. She was excited to get class started, noticing that a few students had already began before the teacher announced everyone needed to pair up. Of course, Kanon had immediately claimed Achilles as her partner, grinning at him as she made some space between them for sparring.
"Yknow, it's been quite a while since I've been able to fight. I won't be holding back, okay?"

no slide
no slide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back