• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
Nico was inside her dorm, and not doing much, so she decided to hit up Moonstone.
She texted them saying:

hey, you busy?
:)

She fell back to her bed, waiting for a response.

@The Royal Keen @CERBERUS177 @JJKab
CERBERUS177 said:
(You're going to absolutely HATE me, but, if there was someone down range, I would have known, and waited for said person to get clear, but whatever floats your boat., don't edit it, I think this may make some good commentary, like right now!)
Cody saw someone pop their head from behind a bush and grabbed the gun from Moonstone before she could shoot again. "Eh! Hold on!" he shouted and pointed to a girl that was looking very mad at them "You alright down there?" Cody shouted.
JJKab said:
Chler yelled, as a plastic looking like object went past her eyes, prompting her to back away. Looking around, she noticed two boys, one of them weilding a gun. She furrowed her brows at the boy's question.
"Of course I'm alright." She said, walking up to them, untill she recognised Cody.

"Cody? I didn't quite expect ya there"

Moonstone

Moonstone was startled by Cody's reaction, but was distracted by them getting a text on their phone. They pulled out their bag to check it while Cody and the girl talked to one another.

Nico
them
hey, you busy? [/COLOR][/FONT] :) [COLOR=#6083A4][FONT=Gabriela]
me
I'm learning how to use a gun with a new friend I made. I almost shot a person, want to watch? I'm out in the field.
me
It was an accident though.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

((If anyone needs a buddy for roleplaying, Salvador, Wylie and Roy are all open. Actually, all my characters are open, so...

...in other words, anyone open for rp?))

Stealing was hard work, as well as trying to make a potion and severely failing, making a hunger potion. Salvador, extremely hungry, heads to the cafeteria

Roy, now able to transform into a werewolf during the day, transforms into his werewolf shape to admire how he could be a wolf in the sunlight, and amuses himself by jumping across rocks.

Wylie somehow managed to fall asleep in the library reading a book, probably because the subject of fire-dancing is boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chler shook her head definetely, looking at the gun with a bit of a angered expression.

"No. Sorry, but no. I'mma just watchya." She exclaimed, standing by the Moonshine

(Is Moonshine a Girl or a boy?)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled a tad, "Heeey...." Cody said quietly, feeling bad that he didn't check the area before giving Moonstone a target to shoot, another mistake he's made with guns within a few weeks, first on day one of school, the other today. "Hope you don't mind if we shoot here...Moonstone is learning to shoot her first gun...so, I'm her teacher..." Cody said, then thought about something, "Would you like to try it out too? I got a few boxes of ammo here, and I never shoot these so, though we'd stay here and shoot them off." Cody said, offering Chler to trying out the gun, the thing didn't kick much or make a loud enough noise to give someone tinnitus.
@JJKab ,@The Royal Keen

JJKab said:
Chler shook her head definetely, looking at the gun with a bit of a angered expression.
"No. Sorry, but no. I'mma just watchya." She exclaimed, standing by the Moonshine

(Is Moonshine a Girl or a boy?)
(Both...Or...none...or...Agender that's all I really know)

Cody shrugged, "Alright, but uh...We didn't bring any more ear defenders so, you might want to cover your ears if it get's too loud, but feel free to give it a try, I have an extra gun on me, but it's more for people who have shot guns before." he said and tapped his side.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico jumped up when her phone received a text message. Her eyebrows furrowed when she read Moonstone was learning how to use a gun. Oh boy..

Moonstone
them
I'm learning how to use a gun with a new friend I made. I almost shot a person, want to watch? I'm out in the field.
them
me
uhhh sure y not :P

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody shrugged, "Alright, but uh...We didn't bring any more ear defenders so, you might want to cover your ears if it get's too loud, but feel free to give it a try, I have an extra gun on me, but it's more for people who have shot guns before." he said and tapped his side.
((They're agender, it's on their page... which I link in every rp response.))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((They're agender, it's on their page... which I link in every rp response.))

[/QUOTE]
(I know, I looked it up and read about it.)

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Invisible

Objective:

Learn magic/spend time with Misafune

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini nodded at his words, following every movement he taught her, giggling lightly when he disappeared "Alright, I'll keep those in mind" she said, not really moving too much in case she crashed into him. Closing her eyes a little as she remembered the words in her mind and cast the spell Misafune had taught her. Soon turning invisible "This is so cool!" She said smiling, although of course, that couldn't be seen.

Misafune Seimei

The Onmyouji

105347325_zpsdmqcgjpj.png

Misafune could not resist a joke once taught to him by his master. He began casting an Illusion spell to overlay the invisible spell overlaying Rini. The Illusion was of her in a modest yet stylish school girl outfit. Once the overlay was complete, he targeted her with it, as it had taken some focus to find her. Now on top of being invisible, she was in an illusion of herself in a modest school girl outfit, complete with big hair bow and glasses. He giggled as his image worked. "Now look at yourself in your mirror...' he said as he tried to stifle his laughter.

no slide no slide no slide

@Nona

Boom goes the dynamite taffy.

JJKab said:
Ollene slowly approached Taylor, shivering softly, as he looked like he could be trusted
"I......... i'm.. a b....it... thirsty" She said shyly. In fact, she was really thirsty, not having any drink in her mouth since yesterday.

"C......cold a---a---a--ACHOO" Ollene sneezed, covering her mouth with her hand, blushing slightly

Taylor White

~ Just Your Average Guy

tumblr_mbysdug0us1qku247o1_500.gif

"Thirsty and cold... Well we have drinks inside the school of course. If you're cold, I think you may be sick. It's pretty warm out, but if that's the case, you should get yourself a dorm."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Help Ollene

Interacting with: Ollene

Tags:

charleen said:
Nico jumped up when her phone received a text message. Her eyebrows furrowed when she read Moonstone was learning how to use a gun. Oh boy..
Moonstone
them
them
me
uhhh sure y not :P
CERBERUS177 said:

Moonstone

Recipient
me
me
them
uhhh sure y not [/COLOR][/FONT] :P [COLOR=#6083A4][FONT=Gabriela]
me
Okay I'll be waiting.

Once Moonstone was finished texting they looked up to Cody. "I'm ready to try again, I invited a friend over to watch us."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Roman said:

Taylor White

~ Just Your Average Guy

tumblr_mbysdug0us1qku247o1_500.gif

"Thirsty and cold... Well we have drinks inside the school of course. If you're cold, I think you may be sick. It's pretty warm out, but if that's the case, you should get yourself a dorm."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Help Ollene

Interacting with: Ollene

Tags:

(Last post OTD)

Ollene looked down at the ground, sighing lightly.

"I...... C... Can't... Aff.. Ford it" She said, turning her head to look at Logan shyly. She had a small frown.

"I.... I d... Don't.... Have..... M... On... Ey"

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody nodded, "Alright, go ahead and shoot what ever is NOT a living thing, alright? So, you can shoo that post or you can shoot some more cans. Oh, wait." Cody opened his pack and ran to a line of posts and took out a staple gun, and stapled the targets to the posts, "Alright, you have new targets, go nuts!" he said and walked back over and stood next to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said with a bright smile as she wrapped her arms around one of his so he could lead her

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled and walked with Isabella at his side, holding his arm. "We'll be home soon enough." He told her with a light chuckle.

Salvador ends up at the cafeteria, where he buys a slice of cheeseburger pizza and a Coke, sitting down to eat, resisting the urge to shoplift a granola bar for no apparent reason

Salvador York

Mood: Shameful

Objective: Eat a meal

Interacting with: None

Wylie suddenly jerks awake at the library, deciding to go for a walk around the campus

Wylie Nightgale

Mood: Sleepy

Objective: Take a walk

Roy figures jumping on rocks was boring, so he heads to the nearest park, wandering around in the trees inconspicuously, chasing squirrels [/color]

Roy Drake

Mood: Playful

Objective: Chase squirrels, apparently

Interacting with: Squirrels

((All my characters are open for conversation or anything))

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded, "Alright, go ahead and shoot what ever is NOT a living thing, alright? So, you can shoo that post or you can shoot some more cans. Oh, wait." Cody opened his pack and ran to a line of posts and took out a staple gun, and stapled the targets to the posts, "Alright, you have new targets, go nuts!" he said and walked back over and stood next to her.

Moonstone

Moonstone nodded before immediately attempting to shoot the posts. They succeeded this time, but was thinking about other things than getting a shot. They concluded they disliked guns, since they felt too restricted and disliked how complicated they were. They wouldn't hesitate to use a gun if needed, but if they had another better choice, they'd choose the other choice. Moonstone looked away from their target and told Cody that this was boring. "Isn't there something else gun-related that I could do? I actually do want to learn how to build a gun, and learn about all those weapons you have, but using a gun feels pretty... restricting."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Unsatisfied

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Lumina said:
uy6ssQh.png

94e1d0a2c399c659823c48c1e7a5714325b7857e_hq.gif

Lunch had finished and all the students were filing to combat class. It was a school-wide class taught by the principal, and was required by every student every year. Of course, that was totally fine with Kanon, as her powers were pretty much suited exactly for combat. She was excited to get class started, noticing that a few students had already began before the teacher announced everyone needed to pair up. Of course, Kanon had immediately claimed Achilles as her partner, grinning at him as she made some space between them for sparring. "Yknow, it's been quite a while since I've been able to fight. I won't be holding back, okay?"

no slide
no slide no slide
"I would not want it any other way...little lamb." he growled as he stomped his foot, and a golden burst flowed from the impact. A deep resonating roar welled up from inside Achilles, until it boomed out as a Lion claiming his territory. Once the roar settled, Achilles stood in his armor, unarmed, as he was not out to wound his lover, but release some of these pent up feelings he has been having since he has been with her. The armored tail swished his current mood as the golden plates adorned with lion visages glinted in the sunlight. "Come at me lover, and quench my thirst for battle!!!" he roared as he closed the distance between them near instantly...

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
Salvador ends up at the cafeteria, where he buys a slice of cheeseburger pizza and a Coke, sitting down to eat, resisting the urge to shoplift a granola bar for no apparent reason
Salvador York

Mood: Shameful

Objective: Eat a meal

Wylie suddenly jerks awake at the library, deciding to go for a walk around the campus

Wylie Nightgale

Mood: Sleepy

Objective: Take a walk

Roy figures jumping on rocks was boring, so he heads to the nearest park, wandering around in the trees inconspicuously, chasing squirrels [/color]

Roy Drake

Mood: Playful

Objective: Chase squirrels, apparently

Interacting with: Squirrels

((All my characters are open for conversation or anything))

((How about we have Salvador meet Junchi?))

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((How about I have Salvador meet Junchi?))

[/QUOTE]
((Go ahead))

Edit: ((Should I make Salvador break into Junchi's room or what?))

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico rolled out of bed, and got her slippers. She was already from her classes before. She smiled softly at mirror, before she headed out her dorm room. Nico followed her instinct which was to go towards the open field area. She spotted Moonstone and Cody almost immediately. She gave them a peace sign.

"I have arrived,"

She said, grinning slightly.

"Ooh hi friend of Moonstone!!"

She looked towards Cody then back to Moonstone.

"So what are we doing exactly?"

Nico was genuinely interested.

@CERBERUS177

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Go ahead))
Edit: ((Should I make Salvador break into Junchi's room or what?))

[/QUOTE]
((Maybe Junchi and Salvador could meet in the cafeteria, since Junchi is outside of their dorm at the moment.))

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
(Well...)

Cody smiled, "Well, there is an anime I've watched called RWBY, the weapons they use are melee weapons AND firearms, if you can think of how that works you can make one just like them. But, sadly, they never go into detail on how they work, so I can't help you with that, but I can teach you how guns work an-" Cody spotted someone new to the party.

charleen said:
Nico rolled out of bed, and got her slippers. She was already from her classes before. She smiled softly at mirror, before she headed out her dorm room. Nico followed her instinct which was to go towards the open field area. She spotted Moonstone and Cody almost immediately. She gave them a peace sign.
"I have arrived,"

She said, grinning slightly.

"Ooh hi friend of Moonstone!!"

She looked towards Cody then back to Moonstone.

"So what are we doing exactly?"

Nico was genuinely interested.

@CERBERUS177
"Oh, hello. I'm just teaching Moonstone on guns, and giving her ideas for a weapon of her own, but if she does make one, I'd love to test it out." Cody said, he nodded to the new person, "Sup, I'm Cody. And I think Moonstone is done with this gun...?" he said and looked at Moonstone.

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((Maybe Junchi and Salvador could meet in the cafeteria, since Junchi is outside of their dorm at the moment.))

[/QUOTE]
((That's logical, after the breaking-into-Serena's-dorm-incident, I think Salvador would be more careful breaking into someone's house.))

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((That's logical, after the breaking-into-Serena's-dorm-incident, I think Salvador would be more careful breaking into someone's house.))

[/QUOTE]
(If I catch word of where you are, expect me lol. I'm not going to randomly open my phone and find out where you are, someone would have to tell me in person, or someone who's not any of my characters has to.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back