• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( Sorry for the short post ))))
Cecil chuckled and stopped walking, making his way in front of Maya. "It wouldn't be the end of mine." he said softly, smiling before he gently placed his lips upon hers'.
((It's okay :3))

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy/Thoughtful

Stopping her rambling

Objective:

Have a fun day

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya was still half apologising before she felt lips upon hers, smiling a little into the kiss first, she kissed back. Upon pulling away, she looked up at him for a moment "I guess that's one way to fix my rambling" she said with a giggle "I might have went on forever, after all, that list is probably endless and we'd be here a long time until I'm done" she joked. "Or, You know, before I tire myself out completely, that could also happen" she giggled before her smile faded ever so slightly while she looked like she was thinking of something."...Though I guess in all seriousness on the subject of tiredness, my powers have been dulling a little lately...I still feel healthy though, so I don't really feel too worried, just confused a little" she said after a moment or two with a small shrug.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet blinked when she saw Logan running toward's her, at least nothing bad could happen with him. She waved and smiled once he reached her, "Hey Logan! what's up" she said happily.

Mood
better then a second ago
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan
[/border]
Logan smiled when Scarlet called his name, signifying that she seen him too. He slowly began to come to a stop, and stopping right where he wanted; in front of Scarlet. "Hey babe! Uh.. Nothing much. What about you?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''That....that was fun! But let's not do it again.''
Ken laughed, "What? Why not? Most of the time when someone has fun they'd love to do it again." He said, swimming towards the egde of the pool to get out.

Roman said:
Ken laughed, "What? Why not? Most of the time when someone has fun they'd love to do it again." He said, swimming towards the egde of the pool to get out.
''Yeah...but it's at the same time scary.''

...⊹She said as she swam after him as well⊹...

JJKab said:
Ollene looked shyly at Jun, her hands crossed on her stomach
"I.... I t----told you... I'll be... swimming in my.... underwear" She exclaimed, blushing, as she was indeed walking towards the door with the "Pool" sign on it.
(sorry late reply because I have an assignment

Jyn goes with her and sighed "no no that's not...a bit acceptable..." he replied to what she said I mean c'mon there's no way this is going right "for now It'll be better...you know what...if something happens to you just find me, don't worry I won't stop you" he said to Ollene not stopping her it's her choice right now if she's in trouble later he'll goes over to help.

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Intrigued

Looking over the spell

Objective:

Learn illusion spells

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini's eyes glided over the words on the page as he spoke, her expression filled with awe at the though of learning an illusion spell, it seemed like a useful and interesting one to know. When he mentioned the problem, she looked up, watching him cast the spell. Tilting her head,she notice that the mirror image of her didn't follow. Ah, so that was the problem. Nodding her head in understanding. She noticed the spell waver then shatter, which caused her to jump a little and let out a quiet gasp. Blinking a few times she looked to Misafune, noting his expression and the clenching of his fist. With a small frown, her gaze moved back up to his face again. "Do you think maybe you're hitting a mental block and that's why its happening?" she suggested taking a quick look back at the book mid sentence before viewing him again

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune muttered under his breath.."Never..Again.." Then he looked at the spell again, and then at the beautiful Rini. "The main problem is that the spell works in two stages. The first stage is that it takes a moment of time. Then the second stage places that moment where ever you want, and the Illusion is set. My problem is its more photograph than video." he tried laughing it off. His hand accidentally brushed hers as he studied the spell some more. He blushed at being this close to her and the odd comfort it brings.

More Info

Mood: an angry memory lovey simmer

Objective: Same, to learn a spell

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy

Reading over the pages

Objective:

Learning a new spell

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini tilted her head with a curious expression as he muttered...'Never again?' What was that all about? Maybe she's address it later, or, maybe not. It might be none of her business. She instead began to focus on what was going on with the spell, listening to his words, she nodded "Well, I'm not sure what could be causing it..." She said as their hands brushed. Looking at him for a moment with pink cheeks now that she realised how close they were, she tucked some hair behind her ear and looked down to the book again "A-And you're sure you aren't leaving anything out by accident?" She asked quietly as she looked at the pages.

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed slightly more, but smiled.
"Wow... flower petals" She was amazed by what he said

"Oh, just shut up, and go" Fricka lightly poked him again, aiming to tickle him in some way

Mei Junchi

Junchi giggled as they were lightly poked. "Hey now, I'm ticklish." they giggled. They looked around the park for a moment to find somewhere nice to sit, and asked Fricka, "Would you like to sit down? I'm fine with either a bench or the floor."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

WeirdisFun said:
(sorry late reply because I have an assignment
Jyn goes with her and sighed "no no that's not...a bit acceptable..." he replied to what she said I mean c'mon there's no way this is going right "for now It'll be better...you know what...if something happens to you just find me, don't worry I won't stop you" he said to Ollene not stopping her it's her choice right now if she's in trouble later he'll goes over to help.
Ollene sighed lightly, looking at Jun

"I... I am convinced.... . and.......... thanks.." She said sheepishly, smiling shyly at him

"F----For every...thing" She shyly waved at him, approaching the door, and slowly going in.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka giggled softly, looking at Mei, as she poked him two more times, before walking towards a pretty large tree.

"Let's lie down here, shall we?" She suggested, smiling at him, as she lied down

Masahi

~♝ The Usurper, Hero, and Mask ♝~

Masahi stood within the seemingly never ending expanse of the Kamui dimension, the black atmosphere denying any signs of life as the stone blocks protruded from the ground in all directions. Before him stood the Gedo statue with it's nine eyes, eight of which were bleeding with the power of the tailed beasts. Masahi's journey down this path was almost over. There was only one step left, one final task to undertake. He could claim the three tails and create the new world.... Or he could seek his happiness and atonement. He could make a world without any form of suffering, or he could try to make the best of this world. Either path was hard, either decision was going to cost him something. But the time for waiting was over. Masahi could no longer choke on this decision.

Taking a deep breath Masahi walked forward and grabbed a cord coming off of the Gedo statue before attaching it to himself, after that he sat down to enter his own mind...

All was black for a moment, then there was a crimson light coming from below. This light formed a sphere at Masahi's feet. But only, there wasn't just one of him. At first there was, but his vision split into three. From each view he could see two other Masahis. Then he realized what was below him as he saw each of himself standing of a human sized tomoe. One Masahi was his young self and barely visible. One was Masahi from the night of Kaori's death. And the last one was wearing the orange spiral mask.

"Our mission is finally coming to a close now."

"The only question is... Shall we end this world, or simply kill ourselves from the pressure?"

"There's another option! Kaori and Roman are still alive!"

"What's that point though? They hate us, we have no where left to go you fool."

"What's that point though? They hate us, we have no where left to go you fool."

The three Masahi's each had their own plans, with different endings to their own stories. The masked Masahi sought a new world. The scared Masahi simply sought any form of release, and the Masahi only known to the past wanted to follow his heart before he faded away completely. Hopes and dreams had no place here though, Masahi as a whole understood that. Be had taken too many lives, snuffed out too many dreams himself to dare to think he truly had any place having his own... Yet. He still yearned within his heart. He knew as long as that part from his childhood remained he could never attack Kaori, never seek to harm her, or want to do anything to earn her hate. When the time came in which she was in danger because of himself, his hear gave his childhood self the power to take control. And the other two sides of Masahi knew this as the stared at the half faded part of themselves.

"You will only get in my way, I must end you now before it's too late!"

"Isn't there another way? We can't just throw away a piece of our-self!"

"I'd..... I'd like to see you try, you monster!"

"Oh? Aren't we all just one monster though you child?"

Masahi felt himself tighten, angry and amused with himself. Before any of the three parts knew what was happening, the fading third had moved his hands and was spitting fire at the masked Masahi. It was highly unexpected of the other two parts, but it had happened. The Tengan that had maded up the floor rippled out of sight as an old battle field became their battle grounds. Only, there were no bodies while the ground was soaked in blood. Instead, their were tombstones dotting the landscape. Each one held a name, face, dream, and family on it. Each one had been someone Masahi had killed. Only the fading part of Masahi knew this metalscape, as it was only him that felt guilt for each life taken.

After the other two parts of Masashi recovered from the shock, they took their sides. The Masked Masahi ending up alone as the Masahi from the night of Kaori's death had supported the fading Masahi. With support the childhood Masahi stopped fading and even started pulling himself together. This wasn't going to be the end for him. No! He would go back. He would have control! This was the only way now.

But then, something else happened. Energy from the beasts in the statue started pouring from the metal moon as it started to look like an eye. After that, the masked Masahi was gone, in fact, the previously fading Masahi was the only one still there.

With that, Masahi opened his eyes upon feeling the energies of the beasts mingling within himself. Before too much could pour into himself, making Masahi a bearer of the beasts, he pulled the cord off of himself. Taking a moment to feel where Roman's Tengan was from within Kamui, Masahi activated Kamui, warping within a few blocks of Roman, figuring he'd know were Kaori was. Masahi had to set some things right.

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled softly, looking at Mei, as she poked him two more times, before walking towards a pretty large tree.
"Let's lie down here, shall we?" She suggested, smiling at him, as she lied down

Mei Junchi

Junchi followed Fricka's lead and sat down next to her before getting into a laying position. They had one knee up and their hands behind their head as they said, "This is pretty nice." They wondered how long it could last though. Junchi felt like every time they said or thought that something was nice, things ended badly.

"Would you like to get to know each other again?" Junchi asked. "This time you can ask me all the questions you want to know about."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Slightly worried

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Nothing really.... I don't really have questions for you" Fricka exclaimed, smiling at Mei, as she relocated herself, so that her head was lying in a comfortable position on his legs.

"What I would LIKE to know is that can you brush my hair a little?" She asked in a cute voice, looking into his eyes. She kinda made a puppy face.

JJKab said:
"Nothing really.... I don't really have questions for you" Fricka exclaimed, smiling at Mei, as she relocated herself, so that her head was lying in a comfortable position on his legs.
"What I would LIKE to know is that can you brush my hair a little?" She asked in a cute voice, looking into his eyes. She kinda made a puppy face.

Mei Junchi

"Sure." Junchi shrugged before combing her hair with their fingers gently. They've done this before for their other friend to calm them down, so it was pretty natural for them to do that at this point. They couldn't help but make a small, "Awww." sound when they looked at her, since they found her to look so cute with her puppy face. "You're so adorable." they told her.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

NeoClassical said:
"Just tell me. Geez. You don't know how I think..."
Haiiro sighs. "Fine. I was thinking for a moment about trying to find some random person to play a rather malicious prank on."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "Fine. I was thinking for a moment about trying to find some random person to play a rather malicious prank on."
"What is it with you and pranks?" Ansom asked with a tilt in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back