• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka laughed, blushing slightly

"No, I won't, and stop beating yourself. It's a bad habit" She said to him, joking lightly.

"And if you want, I can fall asleep, buut you'll have to carry me to my home, because I doubt I'll wake up soon" She teased him lightly, poking his stomach

JJKab said:
Lena laughed softly, as she made a thinking face
'Hmmm... If it'll be he, he'll be named... Okira... and if it'll be she.... She'll be... Monica" She exclaimed, looking at her stomach. The baby seemed to be more and more active, the kicks becoming slightly more common. Their hands were still on Lena's stomach
"I think he she is awake right now, heh." Serena giggled, "For me, if it's a boy, his name will be Tony, and if a girl, Sierra." Serena said. Serena took a small bottle of her special fruit cocktail out and drank it.

Roman said:

Roman Ishida

~ Man of Many Scars

be770aba9b53b56f3c39b33a8fa8b9bf.jpg

Roman looked at Kaori, seeing the look on her face. It matched the one he had on his. Staring back into her eyes, he eventually looked away and sat down on the bed beside Kaori, placing a hand to his Kaori he thought about his next choice of words. He still couldn't believe it though. He had just blurted out one of his biggest secrets... To the person the secret was about. At the very moment, he wanted to do something to show he was actually serious about it, but he didn't want to. He couldn't.

"It's true, Kaori. I love you, but I'm married." Roman said, looking at her, he sighed lightly and tapped his leg. "You know... All those years... I knew all along. The only reason I never relayed those feelings was because of my mental state when we were kids. I went through a lot, and I didn't know if you'd want to deal with that. Masahi also liked you, and I didn't want to make him upset with me." He admitted before pulling his forehead protector up. "The entire time I've liked you, only to remain silent to keep everyone happy." He added. "I thought you were dead... Dead... So I tried moving on, and it worked, but now you're back.. And now I realize how I felt about you never went anywhere." Roman looked down, shaking his head. Why was he pouring out his heart like some sort of idiot? He would never do something like that, then again Kaori always had that effect on him. Making him feel funny and say things he didn't want to say, but was thinking. He looked at Kaori once more and smiled a little. "You know I wouldn't lie to you... Everything I just said was true." He said, rubbing his neck.

More Info

Mood: Embarrassed

Objective: Confess?

Interacting with: Kaori

Tags:

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Ice Dragon with A Heart of Steel

giphy.gif

Hyou set the wheelchair in front of the bed when he got back, and after asking his question about getting her to it, he thought about it too. He didn't come up with anything unfortunately, but Skylar said he could just pick her up and she trusts him. This made his heart race, finally hearing that she trusts him. He raised his head, speaking before he placed a hand on his arm, "Ooooh.... Okay, I got you little Shrimp! We'll get you to therapy." He blurted out, his heart still racing.

Hyou looked at Panther, who had fallen asleep in Skylar's lap. "Hmm... I was wondering why he was so quiet." He said before taking a deep breath and walking closer to the bed. His heart had began to beat even faster. Was that good? He didn't know, for some reason he felt calm so why was it beating so fast? "Alright, Shrimp. Get ready." He said to Skylar before gently and slowly sliding one arm under her legs and putting the other one behind her back as he slowly and gently, being as careful as possible, picked her up. Once she was in his arms he sighed, waiting for her to say if anything hurting or if she was fine.

More Info

Mood: Cautious and worried(hiding it)

Objective: Get Skylar to the wheelchair

Interacting with: Skylar

Tags:

CIr0jvM.png

d7e4f99f7199a41b9f1f80e29f68faa6.jpg

Kaori just stared at Roman as he spoke. Her hand didn't move from his sleeve even as he sat down next to her, her eyes locked on his face as his words processed through her head. Initially, she couldn't even believe what he was saying. To her, there was just no way that he loved her. It just... didn't seem possible. Of course, she had felt that way about him as kids, but like he was saying now, Roman had never showed it. Kaori knew that there never was a good time as a kid to let that kind of thing exist, what with happened with Masahi's "death" and her own "death." She could feel her heart threatening to beat right out of her chest because it was at this moment that she fully realized that she felt the same.

Yes, she did feel love for Masahi. There was no doubt about it. But she knew, as she looked at her childhood friend, that she had ALWAYS loved Roman. No matter what she did or went through, that feeling never went away. Sure it may have been masked, or buried deep inside below a lot of other suppressed memories and feelings, but they were always there whether or not she realized it. A blush was probably creeping on to her face as his words really sunk in, and she just listened to him pour his heart out to her. Roman... she had seen this side of him before, but it didn't come out often. It really seemed like he had grown up, matured since they were kids. As she was thinking on this, a soft chuckle resounded in her head.

"Just tell him. I know you want to."

San's voice took her by surprise. He had been so quiet lately, that she wasn't really expecting him to say anything. In her mind, she wanted to yell back at him, but right now her thoughts were on other things. Someone else. Her grip tightened on his sleeve, her mouth opening slightly, like she wanted to say something. San was right, every fiber of her being was telling her to just say those four words. Four words, and that would be it. But, she hesitated. She knew he was married. She was pregnant with someone else's children. It wouldn't be right. Then again, he had confessed first, and before she knew it, the same thing that had happened to Roman happened to her. Without meaning to, words slipped out of her mouth

"Roman.... I love you too."

Kaori even looked surprised that she said them, just as Roman had. But there was no taking them back now. Kaori looked down at her hand gripping his sleeve, noting how close their hands were.
"I... always have. We're alike, like that. I know it's wrong, I know you're married, but I just..." Her eyes met his again, almost pleading but also apologetic. "I just... love you. Ever since we were kids, I've loved you." Tears threatened to find her eyes as she confessed back to him, a part of her wondering what this would mean for them.

no slide
no slide

EqjLVnf.png

wpid-406913-2.jpg-720x440.jpeg

Skylar smiled softly at Hyouinmaru as he got fired up about helping her, having no idea about his racing heart. He probably wouldn't know that his heartbeat was actually matching her own at the moment. Thinking about therapy was making her nervous, but for some reason being held up by Hyou was also making her pulse increase as well. Despite how he nearly killed her, there was just something about him, something that made her feel different than anyone she had ever been around. Than any boy she had been around.

She looked down at her lap when Hyouinmaru spoke, also noting that Panther had fallen asleep. She couldn't help but smile a bit seeing the cat sleeping so soundly, and she ran her hand softly over his fur as Hyou moved closer to the bed, and closer to her. Skylar looked up at him, getting slightly nervous at the thought of him picking her up. Yeah sure she had suggested it, but it was still something nobody had ever done to her. To the point where when he picked her up, she couldn't help but blush a bit. Either way, it didn't really hurt to be picked up like this, after all he was being pretty gentle with her.
"T-this is fine..." she reassured him, making sure to keep a hold on the sleeping cat in her lap so he wouldn't fall. "I-I guess just place me down in the wheelchair now..."

no slide
no slide

JJKab said:
Chler smiled a little, as she lead Rael out of female dorms.
"You know, we should technically get back to school" She exclaimed, sighing softly.

(I actually wanna soon free up Chler, so just for your information)
((Ok, I can end this conversation then.))

Rael was walking with Chler when he noticed a candy shop. Pointing at the shop he let go of her hand and ran off leaving her behind.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody, being the master at hiding things, denied it all, trying to tough it out, since you can't complain during basic training next year. "Nah...I'm...I'm good, nothing a few aspirins can't cure...though I'm not going to sleeping on my left side anytime soon..." his lower left half of his arm and his left side were heavily bandaged, though he can control fire, explosion fires are a totally different story. "But, don't worry about me, I'm still kicking! It'll take more than a few explosions to keep me down." Cody said feeling that this students classes were a bit more importaunt than his well being, it wasn't that bad. "All I need are some tweezers, but hey, let's get you to class, follow me if you want, I think I left my gun there anyways..." he didn't have his jacket, and his sling was ripped, he was dazed after the fight and just wanted to go, but since he was going back, he might as well help a bit too.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed, blushing slightly
"No, I won't, and stop beating yourself. It's a bad habit" She said to him, joking lightly.

"And if you want, I can fall asleep, buut you'll have to carry me to my home, because I doubt I'll wake up soon" She teased him lightly, poking his stomach

Mei Junchi

Junchi laughed nervously. "Man, usually I'm supposed to be the one who's laid-back and sensible, but here I am getting nervous over a lot of things." They then wondered about carrying Fricka back to her dorm, and asked, "Well, if you did, I'd probably have to carry you using flower petals cause I'm pretty weak physically, but won't I need your keys or something unlock your dorm?" They had many more questions too, like how people would react to some stranger bringing a sleeping girl into a dorm, but they felt like that could get around that by just leaving the dorm quickly, or not even entering it and letting their flower petals bring her in.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Slightly nervous

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

(@JJKab @The Royal Keen , bad news, and kind of alarming in my eyes but, I'm getting a bit dizzy, and I'm really tired, I hope we can pick this up again tomorrow. I'm so sorry that I'm leaving you again JJ, and I'm sorry Keen for not ending the convo, you both can go ahead and free yourselves if you feel that they need to be. Goodnight everyone!)

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka blushed slightly more, but smiled.

"Wow... flower petals" She was amazed by what he said

"Oh, just shut up, and go" Fricka lightly poked him again, aiming to tickle him in some way

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody, being the master at hiding things, denied it all, trying to tough it out, since you can't complain during basic training next year. "Nah...I'm...I'm good, nothing a few aspirins can't cure...though I'm not going to sleeping on my left side anytime soon..." his lower left half of his arm and his left side were heavily bandaged, though he can control fire, explosion fires are a totally different story. "But, don't worry about me, I'm still kicking! It'll take more than a few explosions to keep me down." Cody said feeling that this students classes were a bit more importaunt than his well being, it wasn't that bad. "All I need are some tweezers, but hey, let's get you to class, follow me if you want, I think I left my gun there anyways..." he didn't have his jacket, and his sling was ripped, he was dazed after the fight and just wanted to go, but since he was going back, he might as well help a bit too.

Moonstone

"O-Oh, um, okay." Moonstone said, hardly convinced that Cody was "good". They then felt like this was a good opportunity to ask, "Do you know a lot about combat class? I'm actually a bit nervous about it because usually I fight using my body than my powers." Though they tried to sound formal and confident, the way they talked gave way into their nervousness. They still couldn't be convinced that it was normal for a freshman to be nervous a lot their first day at a new school, and believed they needed to act mature and polite in all situations.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Nervous

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
(@JJKab @The Royal Keen , bad news, and kind of alarming in my eyes but, I'm getting a bit dizzy, and I'm really tired, I hope we can pick this up again tomorrow. I'm so sorry that I'm leaving you again JJ, and I'm sorry Keen for not ending the convo, you both can go ahead and free yourselves if you feel that they need to be. Goodnight everyone!)
((I need to sleep too, night guys. @JJKab too since I felt like you should know too.))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

oie_transparent%2011_zpstckbhn2r.png

tumblr_mhd1y1o0ze1ra6tnso1_250_zpsiutac6ke.gif

...Haruo had long awakened from his short nap and had arrived at the combat class. He listened to his father and Ayen talk, shortly before he raised his hand, a confused expression forming on his face. Akira saw Haruo's extended hand and called out his name, prompting Haruo to lower his arm and talk≭...

Do you really think that's wise, given the current power scaling between students?

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/QUOTE]
Lance stepped forward, and placed his hand on Haruo's shoulder, shifting his .50 caliber rifle on his back to a more comfortable position before speaking.

"If Sensei would allow me to answer that for him perhaps you would see. Strength is only half the battle; if one does not have the bloodlust to finish their opponent they are only handicapping themselves. Even with a power disparity, combat is the best way to developed such bloodlust. "

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "well when winter comes around all me and you are gonna do is play in the snow until we freeze to death" she said and grinned.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Relaxed

Relaxing

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai laughed a little "Freeze to death huh?" He repeated, raising a brow "I'm guessing that came out more morbid than you wanted it to, but I get what you mean" he said as he smiled at her. "Yeah, I'll look forward to that. You know...the snow, not the freezing to death, I think I'll pass on that one" he said with a chuckle.

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna hummed in thought "Yeah, I guess you have a point...But I'd like to think I haven't pissed anyone off to be in that situation" she said with a gentle laugh before her eyes glanced to the building coming up on their right "Oh, It's right over there~ I've been a regular here since my siblings and I moved to the city" she said smiling "This was the first place we visited when we arrived" she said as they neared closer to the entrance.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

JJKab said:
"Oh... Thanks..." Ollena said, taking the paper from Jyn, and searching through it. She found two of her lessons. Those were-in their respective order- swimming and magic controlling. She blushed, realising that she didn't have a swimming gear.
Jyn looked at his class sheet seeing that his classes are also in an order but there is a lot of it but not that many that he has no free time "okay...and we're clear" he said with a sigh of relief "so what are you going to do in the swimming class?? you already know you don't have a swimsuit" he said to Ollene but if he can do it maybe he'll buy one or make one.

Nona said:

latest

Outside the Café

Mood:

Happy/Hungry/somewhat reminiscent

Arriving at Café with C4

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna hummed in thought "Yeah, I guess you have a point...But I'd like to think I haven't pissed anyone off to be in that situation" she said with a gentle laugh before her eyes glanced to the building coming up on their right "Oh, It's right over there~ I've been a regular here since my siblings and I moved to the city" she said smiling "This was the first place we visited when we arrived" she said as they neared closer to the entrance.

C4 laughed and once more resisted the urge of petting her, "I hope not either, I would hate for someone as cute as you to be dragged into a fight. So what should we order?"

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

As they entered the Cafe, Yuna looked around for a good place to sit. The cafe wasn't too big but there was quite a few people around in it. Which was to the slightest annoyance to Yuna since someone was already at her favourite window seat. Oh well, with a gentle shrug of her shoulders she looked around for another seat, her eyes soon settling on one she liked the look of. She continued on her way to the table as C4 spoke, her cheeks turning pink ever so slightly but it was visible to those looking hard enough when she was called cute. "I may not know how to mess around with water bombs and steam yet but, I'm not as meek as I look, I still think I could hold my own in a fight but thank you for your concern" she said with a small giggle. She then tilted her head in a questioning manner when he asked what to order. "I normally just get the chicken salad here, its pretty nice...but I mean you can order whatever you want" she said laughing a little as they arrived at the table, which had a menu on it already.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sorry for the late reply! ))

Yumi Eru

~The Secret Gamer

tumblr_my8poiw5ak1qztgoio1_500.gif

Yumi sat up slowly and stretched her arms up in the air, a satisfying crack resonating when she leaned back in her chair to stretch out her back. She was feeling a little stiff from the way she had been sitting and laying, though thankfully her neck wasn't soar to much from laying her head sideways on the desk. At the mention of exploring dreams, her curiosity peaked and her head tilted to the side. How did that really work? Yumi wondered if she just fell into dreams whenever someone was asleep and if she really liked doing it. With the smile that was spreading across her face despite how tired the girl looked, she could still tell that it was something Elaena well enjoyed if the dreams were fun. Though she was curious if she ever ran into nightmares and tried to pull out of them. It was like she was almost completely fascinated by the idea of dreamscaping, she had never know someone could do that and it was amazing to find someone that did, in her opinion at least. "Do you ever run into nightmares?" Yumi questioned, interest sparking in her eyes before she noticed some kind of movement behind the girl and shifted gears, now staring at the familiar face of Elliot. A variety of emotions flitted across her face: surprise, shock, excited, and happiness. How long had he been there? Since she had walked in and sat down to study? She honestly didn't know, she was just happy to see him. Yumi hadn't been able to really see Elliot since the school year had started, so it was good to see him again. Her expression lit up and she raised both arms slightly, waving her hands in his direction, her attention soon stray from her friend to Elaena as she began to say she seemed familiar. Yumi was sure she had never seen this girl before, so how could she say she looked familiar. Maybe one of her other friends knew Elaena and had talked about Yumi to her. Or perhaps... For a brief moment, her gaze flickered over to an slightly sour appearing Elliot, no longer seeing the smile that had once brightened up his features. Why wasn't he smiling anymore? Was something wrong? Perhaps it had to do with the girl in front of her, maybe the knew each other. Or weren't friends at all... why else would he be looking like that?

Yumi shifted her gaze back to Elaena when she introduced herself, a sense of familiarity flooding her. The name sounded vaguely familiar and she couldn't fathom why. She racked her mind to try and figure out where she had heard the name before; it sounded familiar and she was sure she had heard it before... but from where? She honestly couldn't remember, much to her disappointment.
"I'm Yumi! It's nice to meet you, Elaena." Yumi happily greeted, despite the small disappointment that was coursing through her. Maybe it was from a friend? Or... one of her teachers perhaps? No matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn't remember why the name was so familiar to her. It would probably pop up later, when she wasn't so concerned about it and at a time that would be useless.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Happy, but a little disappointed

Study Hall

Objective:

N/A

Interactions:

Elliot and Elaena

Tags:

@Nona

tumblr_n2aq9gMXdk1qk95iao7_250.gif

Study Hall

Mood:

Embarrassed

/
Friendly and slightly apologetic

Awkwardly stammering for words/Looking at the "Cat"

Objective:

Die in a hole/Think of an apology

Interacting with:

Yumi

Tags:

@WeirdPrincess

tumblr_n9t2ni95nP1r922azo1_500.gif

~Elliot & Elaena Rillas~

Elaena tapped her chin "Hmmm, if weird dreams count as nightmares then yes. I tend to stay away from nightmares, thats my brothers territory, as much as he hates to accept it" she said before Yumi introduced herself. "Yu~Mi~" Elaena sounded out in a chime as she sleepily tilted her head, raiding her own brain for a moment for the name before her eyes lit up in recognition. "Oh! I know why you're familiar to me now! I saw you with Elliot once or twice!" she said leaning a bit closer to view her for a moment her slightly hazy looking eyes dancing over Yumi's facial features "Yep" she tilted her head "So, you're the girl with the pretty eyes" she said as she leaned back on her chair again.

Elliot almost shrieked, visibly cringing in the corner. He knew his worry wasn't unwarranted. Oh if only the ground could swallow him up forever, it would be now that he'd wish that. He was happy for now with Yumi being blissfully unaware of how he viewed her. "E-Elaena! Tha-"

"What." Elaena looked back at him for a brief moment before looking back at Yumi, her eyes changing to the same colour as Elliot's for a moment "Don't act like you don't think that, she looks a lot prettier through your eyes and that's perfectly normal." she said giggling as her eyes went back to normal. Elliot covering his face with his hands and leaning back so Elaena could no longer see with his eyes.

Elliot groaned "I-I told you not to do that without permission" he said looking embarrassed before coughing lightly an muttering "There's a cat". Upon him muttering that Elaena looked back at him and covered her mouth with her hand and mouthed 'sorry' as she pulled her hand away, realising that he probably never told Yumi that before. Oops. Along with other odd phrases the two shared to communicate different things undetected, that phrase was their code they used when Elaena was saying things that Elliot would rather not be said, since after all, the girl had no filter, she did have to be reminded, because she wasn't purposely trying to embarrass him. Finding someone attractive was a natural thing, she couldn't see the bad behind saying it out.

Elaena then looked around "A cat?, oh, right!" she pretended, getting up and going to the window to pretend she saw one. Elliot cleared his throat a little "Well, T-That's my sister..." he laughed sheepishly. half out of embarrassment and half out of relief that he caught Elaena in time before she said anything else that could kill any confidence in himself to socialise any further.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn looked at his class sheet seeing that his classes are also in an order but there is a lot of it but not that many that he has no free time "okay...and we're clear" he said with a sigh of relief "so what are you going to do in the swimming class?? you already know you don't have a swimsuit" he said to Ollene but if he can do it maybe he'll buy one or make one.
Ollene looked shyly at Jun, her hands crossed on her stomach

"I.... I t----told you... I'll be... swimming in my.... underwear" She exclaimed, blushing, as she was indeed walking towards the door with the "Pool" sign on it.

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Intrigued

Looking over the spell

Objective:

Learn illusion spells

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini's eyes glided over the words on the page as he spoke, her expression filled with awe at the though of learning an illusion spell, it seemed like a useful and interesting one to know. When he mentioned the problem, she looked up, watching him cast the spell. Tilting her head,she notice that the mirror image of her didn't follow. Ah, so that was the problem. Nodding her head in understanding. She noticed the spell waver then shatter, which caused her to jump a little and let out a quiet gasp. Blinking a few times she looked to Misafune, noting his expression and the clenching of his fist. With a small frown, her gaze moved back up to his face again. "Do you think maybe you're hitting a mental block and that's why its happening?" she suggested taking a quick look back at the book mid sentence before viewing him again

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Axel looked back and forth between them and knew they were enjoying his food. With that he began to eat happily. Nexus had already finished, looking up at Axel as if pleading for more. Axel chuckled and nodded. "Alright, alright, wait till everyone is done first Nexus." He said.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Having Lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus and Axel

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani glanced over at Nexus as Axel spoke, watching him devour the food like he hadn't eaten in days, he was already finished when she was just up to half ways done. She laughed softly as she moved her fork to take another forkful "Right, sorry I'm the slowpoke eater over here slowing down the operation" she joked, holding one hand up "This is pretty tasty, I can see why he misses your cooking so much" she said with a nod. "Maybe I should actually get some recipes off you..." she said with a quiet chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back