• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru stopped spinning once she was facing him, "What do I get if I win?" she asked curiously before smirking, "Actually, What will I get when I win?"
Everest smirked, "Well what do you want? I'll bet anything you want, if you want me to be your slave, I'll even bet that. But what do I get when I win?"

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy/curious

Sitting down

Objective:

Learn a new spell

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini tilted her head as he spoke of learning a spell. Leaning back so she was no longer leaning over his shoulder "Ah, right, sounds interesting" she said before he offered her a seat. Smiling enthusiastically, she nodded "Oh, of course! you know I never say no to learning a new spell!" She said as she left down her book bag and sat in the seat next to him he had offered her and pulled it in a little so she could see the book as well. "You don't mind if I look to right?" She asked, blinking one or twice. Of course she could work from her own book, but she was curious as to what spell he was learning.

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

"It is in simple terms, an Illusion spell." he said showing her the Formulae. "However, My master could fool even the head of the school with his mastery of this spell." He continued. "However, it is required to move up in my studies. The problem lies in this.." he said as he cast the spell. A mirror image of them appeared on the other side of the table, as a moment frozen in time. "Notice the problem, if I had to use this to get us away?" he spoke to her as he shuddered at that man easily cutting through his illusion and stealing the girls. His fist instinctively clenched and for a moment the spell wavered greatly and shattered like glass... "heh." he said as sweat dropped from his head.

More Info

Mood: Complete anxiety.

Objective: to not lose the girls again.

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Having lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus and Axel

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani smiled and nodded "Fair enough, I'll stop by later and let her know then, you have my word" she said as she picked up her knife and fork to eat, quickly glancing at Nexus eating it all so quickly with a quiet laugh before turning to ear get own lunch. Taking a bite, she could see why he was eating it with so much energy, it was pretty good. She then continued eating.

Axel looked back and forth between them and knew they were enjoying his food. With that he began to eat happily. Nexus had already finished, looking up at Axel as if pleading for more. Axel chuckled and nodded. "Alright, alright, wait till everyone is done first Nexus." He said.

oie_transparent%2011_zpstckbhn2r.png

tumblr_mhd1y1o0ze1ra6tnso1_250_zpsiutac6ke.gif

...Haruo had long awakened from his short nap and had arrived at the combat class. He listened to his father and Ayen talk, shortly before he raised his hand, a confused expression forming on his face. Akira saw Haruo's extended hand and called out his name, prompting Haruo to lower his arm and talk≭...

Do you really think that's wise, given the current power scaling between students?

no slide no slide no slide

CERBERUS177 said:
"You're on the verge of heat stroke sweetie, hang in there!" Serena kicked the door open and ran as fast as she could while dragging Lena.
(I'll get back to you when I can, this phone sucks)
Lena, panting, looked tiredly at Serene.

"Please.... Slow.... Down.... Jesus.." She said, barely keeping up with Serene.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](their conversation would have taken like 5j minutes but sure whatever)
Rael nodded happily,

"Ok sure!"

[/QUOTE]
Chler smiled a little, as she lead Rael out of female dorms.

"You know, we should technically get back to school" She exclaimed, sighing softly.

(I actually wanna soon free up Chler, so just for your information)

JJKab said:
Lena, panting, looked tiredly at Serene.
"Please.... Slow.... Down.... Jesus.." She said, barely keeping up with Serene.
Serena slowed a bit, "Alright...God I wish C-" "Serena! What's going on?!" Cody shouted, the man of the hour was finally here. "Cody! Can you help me carry her to the nurses office?" he ran over and took the other shoulder, "Her arm is on fire! Is she...?" Serena nodded and they both carried Lena to the nurses office, reaching the door as Cody held Lena up while Serena opened the door, Cody walked in and laid Lena down on a bed, "Hey, I gotta go, tell me if she's okay later alright?" Cody waved a goodbye and left.

(He was going to be a superman sooner or later...)

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena slowed a bit, "Alright...God I wish C-" "Serena! What's going on?!" Cody shouted, the man of the hour was finally here. "Cody! Can you help me carry her to the nurses office?" he ran over and took the other shoulder, "Her arm is on fire! Is she...?" Serena nodded and they both carried Lena to the nurses office, reaching the door as Cody held Lena up while Serena opened the door, Cody walked in and laid Lena down on a bed, "Hey, I gotta go, tell me if she's okay later alright?" Cody waved a goodbye and left.
(He was going to be a superman sooner or later...)
Lena laid down, with her eyes closed, as her breathing evened out.

"Thanks... I didn't... quite expect that..." She said softly.

"You.... .t--t-technically saved my life" Looking at Serena, Lena smiled a little

JJKab said:
Lena laid down, with her eyes closed, as her breathing evened out.
"Thanks... I didn't... quite expect that..." She said softly.

"You.... .t--t-technically saved my life" Looking at Serena, Lena smiled a little
"No, Cody did, if he didn't show up, we would never'f made it here as fast as we did. I only got you half way really. He did the rest." Serena said and smiled at her, "And don't forget, it's not going to be 'my' for a while..." she said and giggled a bit, "Sorry if I'm making jokes at your expense...I couldn't resist that one." she said feeling kind of bad for saying it.

CERBERUS177 said:
"No, Cody did, if he didn't show up, we would never'f made it here as fast as we did. I only got you half way really. He did the rest." Serena said and smiled at her, "And don't forget, it's not going to be 'my' for a while..." she said and giggled a bit, "Sorry if I'm making jokes at your expense...I couldn't resist that one." she said feeling kind of bad for saying it.
Lena giggled softly, looking at Serena with a small smile

"Yeah, I forgot. We both are very gratefull for your help" She said quietly, putting her hand on her stomach. It seemed to slightly embiggen, really tiny amount, but noticeable

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm back by the way, Cody is leaving the nurses office at the moment, if your class is near by it.)
((Not sure how close the nurses office is to the combat class, but I do have an idea on just getting my character out there.))

Moonstone

Moonstone once again became lost in the large school. They couldn't figure out where their class was, and was frankly embarrassed by getting lost again. They wandered around a bit as they pulled out a map to the school to figure things out, but the area was still confusing to them. Almost a full day of school, and they were still wondering around like a fool.

They sighed and stood next to a wall to look down at the map. They knew they were already late to their class, and was tempted to skip it, but it would just look bad on them if they did that. Instead, Moonstone decided to try and figure things out, and if they got to class late they could at least say, "I'm new, you can't punish me too harshly."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed, Embarrassed

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
Lena giggled softly, looking at Serena with a small smile
"Yeah, I forgot. We both are very gratefull for your help" She said quietly, putting her hand on her stomach. It seemed to slightly embiggen, really tiny amount, but noticeable
Serena smiled, "Want anything to drink? Something fruity or other wise?" Serena asked, because an energy drink or something like it with elctrolights are very much needed.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody was on his way to try and fly with his flames when he past a person who looked a bit lost, "Excuse me, do you need any help getting anywhere?" Cody asked nicely, feeling that since he helped someone today, he might as well keep going. Cody was kind of battered from the last fight not to long ago, but was healing just fine, no black eye, just a few cuts and a gash across his left cheek now.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled, "Want anything to drink? Something fruity or other wise?" Serena asked, because an energy drink or something like it with elctrolights are very much needed.
"Yeah.... Could use something to drink" Lena nodded, her hand opening up slightly.

"Can you insert your hand in here for a second?" She asked, smiling lightly

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled softly, as she nodded.
"Park is pretty close to dorms, so" She said, leading him out of her dorm, out of the female dorms, and towards the park.
((@CERBERUS177 and @JJKab I'll be sleeping soon (in like an hour) and studying so sorry for slow replies or if I wrap things up quickly.))

Mei Junchi

"Perfect." Junchi said as they left Fricka take the lead. "I like it when locations are close to my home. It just makes everything
so much more convenient for myself. Though I do have to say I imagined we'd be going outside of the school grounds"

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36638-cerberus177/ said:
@CERBERUS177[/URL] and @JJKab I'll be sleeping soon (in like an hour) and studying so sorry for slow replies or if I wrap things up quickly.))

Mei Junchi

"Perfect." Junchi said as they left Fricka take the lead. "I like it when locations are close to my home. It just makes everything
so much more convenient for myself. Though I do have to say I imagined we'd be going outside of the school grounds"

Extra Information

"Yeah. First time I was here, I imagined the same thing" Fricka said softly, slowing down so she was walking alongside Mei. She leaned her head on his shoulder gently.

"I'm actually a bit tired, but.. that's a completely different thing" She said, looking into Mei's eyes, smiling sheepishly

JJKab said:
"Yeah.... Could use something to drink" Lena nodded, her hand opening up slightly.
"Can you insert your hand in here for a second?" She asked, smiling lightly
"Uh...ok..." Serena was wondering what she was going to do but was reaching for a watermelon energy drink in her bag and took it out and laid it next to the bed and then gave Lena her hand.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Uh...ok..." Serena was wondering what she was going to do but was reaching for a watermelon energy drink in her bag and took it out and laid it next to the bed and then gave Lena her hand.
Lena slowly embraced Serena's hand, and placed it on her stomach, with her other grabbing the bottle, and taking a sip

Serena could feel a really small kick coming from Lena's stomach.

Hey, buddy, calm down" Lena said, giggling.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody was on his way to try and fly with his flames when he past a person who looked a bit lost, "Excuse me, do you need any help getting anywhere?" Cody asked nicely, feeling that since he helped someone today, he might as well keep going. Cody was kind of battered from the last fight not to long ago, but was healing just fine, no black eye, just a few cuts and a gash across his left cheek now.

Moonstone

When Moonstone turned around after hearing someone talking to them, they were slightly surprised to see someone with a few cuts on his body. Though they didn't care much, as was mostly worrying about their own issues, they could tell that the cuts weren't very old. Still, they took this as a chance to get the help they needed to go to their next class.

"Ah, yes, I'm trying to get to my next class but I'm having some scheduling problems." they replied quickly when they noticed the awkward silence they made. They showed the man their map of the school and said, "I'm looking for the combat class. I think there's where I'm supposed to go next, but my schedule sort of confuses me."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious, Confused

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
Lena slowly embraced Serena's hand, and placed it on her stomach, with her other grabbing the bottle, and taking a sip
Serena could feel a really small kick coming from Lena's stomach.

Hey, buddy, calm down" Lena said, giggling.
Serena smiled and couldn't hold in her awe's and she had no choice but to let them out now, "Great, now I want a child...But that's going to take a special type of man to handle this one." she said, she was a wild card that's for sure, but she's still 15, she started to think about waiting a good year or two before she looked for a man that can be like her. "So, I don't think I caught his or her's name yet." Serena said, feeling that she did hear the name, but forgot about it on accident, forgetting things runs in the family here I guess.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled and couldn't hold in her awe's and she had no choice but to let them out now, "Great, now I want a child...But that's going to take a special type of man to handle this one." she said, she was a wild card that's for sure, but she's still 15, she started to think about waiting a good year or two before she looked for a man that can be like her. "So, I don't think I caught his or her's name yet." Serena said, feeling that she did hear the name, but forgot about it on accident, forgetting things runs in the family here I guess.
Lena laughed softly, as she made a thinking face

'Hmmm... If it'll be he, he'll be named... Okira... and if it'll be she.... She'll be... Monica" She exclaimed, looking at her stomach. The baby seemed to be more and more active, the kicks becoming slightly more common. Their hands were still on Lena's stomach

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Cody chuckled a bit, "Not to alarm you, but I just came from there. Ow." Cody said as his back flared up a bit, though he can burn anything he wants, he still feels the burn and stings of his own cuts, colds are just as bad. "I can show you if you want." Cody offered nicely.

JJKab said:
"Yeah. First time I was here, I imagined the same thing" Fricka said softly, slowing down so she was walking alongside Mei. She leaned her head on his shoulder gently.
"I'm actually a bit tired, but.. that's a completely different thing" She said, looking into Mei's eyes, smiling sheepishly

Mei Junchi

"Are you going to almost fall asleep like you did when I gave you those apples?" Junchi joked. They then slapped the side of their head hard enough to make a sound effect, but not hard enough to hurt, and groaned. "The fruit basket I gave you, we didn't put them in the fridge. Well, they should last longer than normal fruits, but I don't want you coming home to the smell of rotting fruits." they said with a small giggle.

Extra Information

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody chuckled a bit, "Not to alarm you, but I just came from there. Ow." Cody said as his back flared up a bit, though he can burn anything he wants, he still feels the burn and stings of his own cuts, colds are just as bad. "I can show you if you want." Cody offered nicely.

Moonstone

Moonstone didn't want to seem harsh by ignoring the man's obvious pain, and said, "Um, yes, I'd like that. I'm just wondering though, are you alright?". They inspected him a little, but didn't get too close into his personal bubble. "You seem a little hurt."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Slightly worried

Interacting With: Cody

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back